If you liked the free version, please consider buying this as a donation to support the development of this library.
This is the exact same app as the free version, so you should try it before donating.
This Universal App has TOUCH EMULATION / GAMEPAD EMULATION (X360,PS3,NAT) / HID / IME support to use nearly all USB Joysticks/Gamepads/Racing Wheels and ANY paired and connected BT Gamepad with HID Mode support to play all Games with TOUCH ONLY, GAMEPAD or IME Support like Avabel, Dead Trigger, Fifa, GTA, Minecraft, Modern Combat, ShadowGun, Soulcraft, Wild Blood, ... and also Emulators like AMIGA, C64, DOS, GBA, NES, N64, ... OnLive and more.
Please read this carefully:
First, please do not download this paid app! (not all Android Devices are compatible with this app). First, try the Demo Version to check your Device Compatibility. If the Demo Version is working well, then you can switch to the paid app. 99% of the 1 and 2-Star raters ignored this hint, so you can ignore these ratings :-)
For the main feature you do not need root (Keymapping). Also for the Wireless PS4/PS3 Dualshock you don't need a rooted device. For all Touch + Search HID + Gamepad Emulation features you need root.
An Android 3.2 (or higher) Device with working USB "API" and BT support
New version released: 04.09.2013 / first Release 17.08.2011
New: Gamepad Emulation (X360/PS3/NAT) With these modes you can emulate a X360 / PS3 Gamepad and other Controllers (NAT) with any connected Gamepad. Then you can play all games with limited controller support (also OnLive with X360).
Hint: To solve problems you have to uninstall all Moga-, Wii-, Sixaxis- and other installed Touch Controller Apps and reboot. Without it you will get some problems.
Here are some of the added features of the new App:
- Unique: Driver Editor + Filter (you can create your own Gamepad Driver easily)
- Very Easy Joy2Touch GUI (Add/Move/Delete)
- Gamepad Emulation Modes (X360,PS3,NAT)
- Search HID (use ANY paired & connected HID Gamepad)
- Overlay Keyboard (Movable/Resizable)
- Automatic Save/Load each Game Touch-Setting
- Joystick to Mouse Emulation (Touch & Real Mouse)
- Universal Touchscreen Driver (for the most Devices with and without Touchscreen)
- Touchscreen Rotation Correction (-180°/-90°/0°/+90°/+180°)
- Touch Swipe/Slide Buttons
- Wii-Remote IR Pointer 2 Touch
- iCade (Search HID)
- iControlPad (SPP Mode)
- iPega 9017 / 9025 (Search HID: Home + X)
- Logitech (Rumble, F310,F510,F710)
- Logitech Racing Wheel Drive FX
- Moga Pocket / Pro / Power / Hero (Mode "A" or Search-HID + "B")
- MS SideWinder Pre 2
- NVidia Shield
- Nyko Playpad/Pro (Search HID)
- N64 Dual "Adapter for PC USB"
- PS3 Sixaxis (with USB BT CSR Dongle)
- PS4 Dualshock (also for Android 4.2 and higher with USB BT CSR Dongle)
- PSX 1/2 "USB Gamepad Converter Dualschock"
- PSX 1/2 "Super Dual Box Advanced"
- R/C Remote Control (Graupner/Spektrum)
- Rockband (USB Guitar/Drums)
- Samsung Wireless Gamepad (Search HID)
- SNES "Adapter for PC USB"
- Speedlink Xeox (Wireless "PS3" Mode)
- Wii Remote (also for Android 4.2 and higher with USB BT CSR Dongle)
- XBox 360 & XBox One
Tested Devices (you have to try different Custom Roms!):
- Acer A500/A210/A211
- Asus TF300/TF700
- Galaxy Note 2/3/8.0/10.1 (2014)
- Galaxy S2/S3/S4
- Galaxy Tab 2/3
- HTC One
- LG Optimus
- Neo X5
- Nexus 4/5/7/7 (2013)/10
- NVidia Shield
- Xperia Play/Z
This is NOT a bluetooth keyboard driver, it ONLY supports the devices listed above.
Analog input is supported but requires that the app you are using BluezIME with also supports it. Some of the major emulators support BluezIME analog input, setup your controller inside the emulator app instead of through the BluezIME interface if possible. If your favorite app does not support BluezIME analog input, please write the publishers and ask for it!
Confirmed to work with almost all devices from HTC, Samsung and Motorola.
Reported NOT working with any LG device with stock ROM:
1) Enable BluezIME (Settings, Language and Keyboard)
2) Select the device to use, and the device type
3) Turn on the Game Pad
4) Select BluezIME as the input method
You only need to perform step 1+2 for the first use.
This application does not use root access.
Check to see if it is possible to configure the controller from inside the app you want to use the controller with. If this is possible, it is the recommended way to do so. In this case you do not need to perform the steps above.
If you need help, go to the project homepage and create an issue. I cannot respond to messages left in comments. If you simply cannot create an issue, drop me a line: email@example.com
If you want Wiimote, iCade or Keyboard support, install the HID Enabler:
If you want to complain that Wiimote/iCade/Keyboard does not work with your device, see here first:
If you are a developer that wants to add gamepad controller input, look here:
With Wii coupled with smart phone, sky is the limit for its applications. If you discover new usage of this app or desire some new features, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to serve.
It works with up to two Wii Motionplus。
1. The machine has its limitations. For critical tasks such as baby monitor, please don't outsource all the responsibilities to the phone.
2. The Android bluetooth function does not support Wii. We have to create our own bluetooth function. Because of that, this app may not be supported by some vendors.
3. This app won't work with Wii Remote without Motionplus option. It only works with genuine products made by Nintendo.
4. The app relies on bluetooth connection. Bluetooth's range is about 30 feet. This app will be unreliable when the range gets larger.
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the 'Sixaxis Compatibility Checker' (available for free in the Android Market) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use your PS3 Sixaxis, DualShock 3 and Navigation controllers in many of your favourite games and applications.
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
EDIT: I've been investigating the errors reported in the reviews, and they appear to only happen when the Wii is not currently running the Homebrew Channel (or the IP is for something that is not a Wii). If this is not true, send a more detailed error report.
I've included more detailed instructions down below if there is confusion.
PLEASE EMAIL ME (email address if below) IF YOU CANNOT GET THIS WORKING. None of the bug reports thus far have been very useful, and I cannot directly contact anybody who leaves reviews. I currently believe that this application works on all devices (tested on eclair, froyo, various gingerbread, honeycomb, and ice cream sandwich) with wifi networks and a wii that is running the homebrew channel.
To use this app:
0) Make sure phone and Wii are on the same network (connected to same router)
1) Launch Homebrew Channel on Wii, wait for it to load
2) Press HOME on Wii remote (Start on GC controller)
3) Enter IP from the upper left corner off the Wii's screen into the app
4) Press HOME/Start again to get out of the pause menu
5) Select file on app and tap "Send to Wii"
Wiiload is a method of loading .dol and .elf files over the network. It can also be used to install homebrew applications directly onto your SD card. If the icon in the very bottom right of the Homebrew Channel is lit up, it should work for you.
First download the package, which includes all version of Wiiload. Then determine your Wii's IP address by pressing the home button on the Wiimote at the Homebrew Channel's main screen. After that, follow the instructions for your operating system.
The intent of this app is to bring the convenience of the Wiiload application for the PC to Android, allowing for quick installation and running of homebrew code without whipping out the compy. It uses a Java implementation of Wiiload called JWiiload which is available at http://code.google.com/p/jwiiload.
There's an ad, but it can be disabled by entering "I love you" in the "Make New Folder" dialog in the file browser. :) Happy hacking. (There is currently a glitch that may crash the app if you do this, it will be resolved in the next update. The crashing will only happen once, and the ad will still toggle.)
Glitches involving broken pipes can be fixed by pressing scan, will be addressed further in next update as well.
For example, you can play a snes emulator on your tablet connected to your tv using your phone as the controller. It also works the other way round, (your tablet as a controller for your phone or a phone as a controller for another phone etc.).
Control your PC and play emulators using your phone, download the BETA windows host here:
Please note: This CANNOT control a PS3 or XBOX.
Differences to the LITE version:
-Create and Edit controllers
-Download new controllers
Unlocking will give you access to ALL of the features of the full version.
The lite version uses in-app purchases to unlock all the features of the full version. The play store will continue to show the app as the lite version but you will have access to all features whenever you re-install or install on other devices with the same gmail account.
For best performance, please ensure all other Bluetooth accessories are turned off or disconnected as they may interfere.
If you have connection problems with Bluetooth, try removing the existing pairings from your device's Bluetooth settings.
You can check out more instructional videos on our website:
* How to connect and use BTController
* How to build a Joystick controller
* How to build a Dpad controller with automatic diagonals
* How to convert a Dpad controller to a Joystick controller
BT Controller only works with emulators and games that support custom inputs.
Confirmed Games and Emulators:
Mupen64Plus, AE [N64] - Full 360 degree joystick support and up to 4 players multiplayer support
Tiger Arcade [CPS2]
CPS2HD [CPS2] (Must use the following directions when mapping:
snes9x ex+ (SNES)
My Boy (GBA)
Android TV Stick friendly
If you have tried another emulator or game that works, please let us know so that we can add it to the list [email: email@example.com]
If you are unable to watch the youtube video demonstration and instructions you can try to setup BT Controller by following these steps:
1. Open BT Controller on both devices
2. Select WIFI or BLUETOOTH as your connection method on both devices
3a. Choose "Host" for the tablet or host device
3b. Click the checkboxes in order to enable the BT Controller keyboard then set it as the active keyboard
4. Choose a controller on the controller device and either scan for the host device (for bluetooth) or use the scan button in the wifi connection screen to find the host device. The ip can also be manually entered if the scan does not work well on your device.
5. Navigate to the input configuration for your emulator or game and set up each button (When key mappings in snesoid, you will also need to enable the custom input option in "Other settings".
6. Start a game or emulator rom
Recommend to check compatibility with An2An Remote (Demo) before purchase.
Please contact us for any problem (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Turn your wired controller into an wireless controller.
- If you have a phone with built-in game controller (e.g. Xperia Play, Nvidia Shield, Droid X360, JXD S5110, Yinlips G18A), you don't need to buy controller for other devices.
- When the target device cannot connect to a game controller directly (e.g. no OTG, Firmware unsupported, unrooted), you can use another compatible device as a "bridge".
- An2An Remote (Demo) 3.0.0+ (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locnet.an2an.demo)
- Transmitter devices with OS which supports analog joystick (typically OS 3.1+ devices)
- Rooted Receiver device with OS which supports analog joystick (typically OS 3.1+ devices)
1. Install and setup An2An Remote
2. Install An2An Joystick to Transmitter device, restart transmitter app if running.
3. Enable "Use Root Features" on Receiver device, and grant root permission.
4. Connect An2An Remote normally and start using.
Android to Android Wifi Remote Control Server.
Control your Android device from the comfort of your couch.
This is the server part and must be installed on the Android device you want to control. Moreover, with DroidMote, you can use all the multitouch applications and games, even on devices that do not have the touch screen (e.g. a TV!).
The client is a free android application: "DroidMote Client".
For F.A.Q.s and compatibility visit this page:
For Support, instructions and Windows and Linux Servers:
DroidMote simulates real devices in the Android system, other software on the market are just a remote custom keyboard IME. Beware of imitations. DroidMote is the only one with two analog controls, mouse and accelerometer data as the third analog control. Games that support a real gamepad recognize DroidMote as a real device. If you don't have a router, no problem. You can establish a connection point to point between the two devices with the function Tethering / portable hotspot of your device. (you do not need bluetooth, the bluetooth is slow and cover small distances)
You can control your Linux machine with DroidMote Server for Linux (free).
You can control your Windows machine DroidMote Server for Windows (free)
How does it work? Take a look to the video playlist
ATTENTION: The uinput module is required. A lot of Android devices already have this module by default, but everyone can have it. Read the FAQ, before buying or putting a negative vote, or contact the developer to solve your problems,through the forum or with an e-mail. DroidMote work very well also on MK802, you must only install the new firmware with uinput inside (read the FAQ). This version is compatible with ARM devices, for X86 version ask the developer.
[✔] Remote Mouse
[✔] Remote Multitouch Touchpad
[✔] Two Fingers Scroll Rotate Zoom
[✔] Remote Keyboard
[✔] Remote Mediaplayer
[✔] Remote Dpad
[✔] Remote Multitouch Gamepad
[✔] Remote Multiaxis Joystick with accelerometer data
[✔] Supports multiple phones simultaneously.
[✔] Two virtual analog stick
[✔] Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
[✔] TouchMouse for games that not support a real mouse
[✔] Voice dictation with android keyboard
[✔] Gesture typing with android 4.2 keyboard
[✔] Receives Hardware Controller commands from DroidMote Client
Warning: If DroidMote Server doesn't work on your tablet is only because you don't have the uinput module loaded in the kernel (SOLVABLE). If you don't have this module, not only DroidMote Server doesn't work, but many others good programs and external devices. 96% of Android devices especially all those with a bluetooth module, have already by default this module, and there are no problems. Some Android devices don't have the uinput module by default, especially the ALLWINNER A10, but it is very easy to find it and load it. I have personally compiled and distributed via the F.A.Q. some modules (uinput.ko) for the A10 ALLWINNER devices. But if you have a good ROM DroidMote works wonderfully without any additional action.
Quelques caractéristiques de l'application :
- Liste des Pokémon avec leurs caractéristiques (types, lieux de rencontre, descriptions, évolutions, stats de base, attaques apprises, etc);
- Liste des attaques avec leurs caractéristiques (portée, puissance, précision, type, effets, etc);
- Liste des groupes d'oeufs;
- Liste des talents et leurs effets;
- Liste des natures et leurs effets.
N'hésitez pas à me contacter par e-mail (mon adresse est écrite sur cette page) pour me proposer des modifications et améliorations ;-)
--- NOUVEAUTES PREVUES
- Refonte graphique;
- Recherche avancée;
- Team builder;
- Et plein d'autres choses encore.
--- PERMISSIONS DEMANDEES
L'application demande plusieurs autorisations et voici pourquoi :
• Les autorisations "ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" et "INTERNET" sont uniquement requises pour permettre l'affichage de la petite publicité en bas de l'écran.
© 2014 Pokémon. © 1995–2014 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK Inc. Pokémon, les noms des personnages Pokémon, Nintendo DS, Wii et WiiWare sont des marques commerciales de Nintendo. Les autres marques commerciales appartiennent à leurs propriétaires respectifs.
Note: this is not the game, but a guide to the game.
This is the only guide you will ever need. Here are some of the features:
1. All secret exits/Warp Cannons and how to get them
2. How to get 5 stars
3. How to get World 9
4. How to get all levels in World 9
5. Do a Dual Ground-pound
6. Get toad houses to appear every time you play a level on multiplayer mode
8. All star coins in World 1-World 8
9. Long Ground Pounds
And so much more.
This app is 100% free after download. This application is also safe from all viruses, Trojans, and malware. This application is free so if you do not like it you can uninstall.
Comments, problems, or just questions, don't post a bad rating, E-mail me at
This app was distributed by Mecca Apps, Thank you for downloading.
This app requires android 2.1 and up.
Scan the bar-code in screen shots to share this app.
This Guide is unofficial (which means that I was not paid by Nintendo or evolved in any way in the making of this game); all names, places, and other trademarks do no belong to me.
NSMB, New super Mario bros., NSMB Wii, New super Mario bros. Wii, game, guide, Mario, Luigi.
Read more about this app at:
For any issue (e.g. initial setup problem, call up gamepad in games, config touchscreen control, enter cheat code in GTA) please contact developer at email@example.com
[Credit to TLRtheory for the demonstration video]
1. onscreen gamepad with:
- multi-touch (depends on device and OS)
- 4/8-way d-pad, up to 12 game buttons, 2 analog sticks
- resizable and customizable buttons layout
- fully configurable buttons mappings
2. re-map physical keys
3. save key/button mappings to profiles
4. full qwerty keyboard
5. create macro to perform autofire, combo keys, action sequence, and text input with single button hit
6. emulate Xperia Play and Onlive Controller buttons
7. emulate Touchscreen action, even work with devices with no touchscreen (e.g. Minix Neo X5) (need root)
8. emulate real Analog Joystick (need root, and OS joystick support)
9. control Analog Sticks with keys
This app allow user to control games with:
- Mouse (need root)
- BluezIME-compatible BlueTooth keyboard/controller (e.g. PhoneJoy, iCade, Wiimote)
- OS-compatible BlueTooth keyboard/controller (e.g. keyboard/controller connected to OS 4.2 as HID device, such as iCade, iPega) *
- OS-compatible USB keyboard/controller (e.g. XBox 360, generic keyboard, some generic controller) *
- virtual controller emulated from 3rd party tools (e.g. Moga Universal Driver system-mode, Sixaxis bypass-ime mode) *
- Xperia Play in Gingerbread (touchpad support need root)
- built-in gamepad of various gaming devices (e.g. Droid X360, JXD S5110, Yinlips G18A)
* reading analog input requires root access unless connecting controller through BluezIME
This app is originally provided as an add-on for our emulators, but now works with many other apps. Not all apps are compatible, so please test during the trial period. For Motorola Bionic user, there is a ROM issue where many features only work with apps which are explicitly designed to work with soft keyboard.
For best compatibility we recommend using BluezIME-compatible controllers when physical controller is needed. Some compatibility issues can be solved with the help of root features, please contact us if you have problem.
How to call up GameKeyboard
Depends on device, ROM and target app there are many different ways to call up soft keyboard, e.g.:
- some apps have built-in option to call up soft keyboard
- some devices support using long pressing [Menu] key to call up soft keyboard
GameKeyboard also provide two methods in case the above cannot be used:
- switch to GameKeyboard Launcher, tap on the "call out keyboard after exit" button, then switch back
- turn on "Settings->[Vol. Up] Key Action" then use [Vol. Up] as hotkey
> Up to four controllers at a time
> Nunchuck and classic controller compatible
> Easily create, edit, and switch between profiles for different apps
This app is not compatible with devices that use Samsung's Touchwiz UI on Android versions < 3.0 and on HTC devices that use Sense UI. The only way to fix this is by flashing a custom rom such as Cyanogen.