Great overall; 1 annoying bug I love the app and recommend it, but there is a bug that has popped up 2 days in a row (it went away after a couple of hours yesterday) in which a word will become "stuck" so that you cannot load other words you are querying for...I looked up the word omas in tournament mode on my Samsung Galaxy 4 tablet and then added it to my favorites folder. Now, when I type in other words to retrieve their definitions and add the words to my favorites folder, omas pops up in the results window. It is "stuck"...
Great dictionary and word finder I like it much more then my basic merriam webster dictionary app.
Ok, was ALMOST excited... Thought it was going to be making the TWL available to everyone, and not just NASPA members. Total bummer. Wasted money just to get a dictionary of words that's no good for tournaments...
X10i It's not compatible with my Sony Ericsson X10i. I know it's an old device, but that's exactly why I want to use it for a dictionary lookup tool. Shan
Not my rating Several words I can't find.
Love it If it had a list of 2 and 3 letter words it would be perfect.
- Content updated to The Official SCRABBLE® Players Dictionary, Fifth Edition
- Over 5000 new words added, including HASHTAG, FRENEMY, MOJITO and more
- Enhanced with thousands of additional words from the Official Tournament and Club Word List, 2014 Edition
- Fresh, new design
- Added features: Favorites, Recent History, and Scrolling Index on tablets
- Tournament Mode for NASPA members – includes access to the full Tournament Word List!