Edit your contacts, send SMS messages or work with your bookmarks using your favorite browser. Backup and restore your data and copy SMS messages and contacts between different phones.
Bloove works on over 300 Android, J2ME, Windows Mobile, Symbian S60 and UIQ phones including HTC, Nokia, Sony Ericsson and Samsung.
이에 직접 실행을 위한 아이콘이 노출되지 않으며 모바일 교통카드, 모바일 신용카드, USIM 보안 서비스 등을 이용하기 위해서는 꼭 설치를 해주시길 부탁 드립니다.
Agent가 설치되어 있지 않으면 모바일 교통카드, 모바일 신용카드 등 USIM 이용 서비스에 오류가 발생할 수 있습니다.
설치 후 관련 USIM 서비스 App을 재 실행해 주시기 바랍니다.
※ 옵티머스LTE(LU6200) 사용자의 경우 최신 OS로 업그레이드 후 사용해주세요.
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 중구 남대문로5가 827번지 (주)LG유플러스
Share you readings in the NoiseWatch web app http://discomap.eea.europa.eu/map/NoiseWatch/ and learn more about noise at European Environment Agency http://www.eea.europa.eu/themes/noise
If you share your measured noise level on the NoiseWatch web app we also encourage you to indicate the source of the noise and if the measurement was taken indoors or outdoors. Based on this additional information we can build interesting maps based on the data we get from our users.
Calibrated noise meter
Are you committed to make your next Android App One of the best looking App In the market?
"Material Design Palettes" is geared toward developers who are interested in Designing Apps with the most up-to-date version of Android (Lollipop) Themes/Styles, using AppCompat v21+ Library (Theme.AppCompat based on Theme.Material). "Material Design Palettes" is ready to Build & Preview your themes / styles results on the fly. You can export colors, themes, styles (XML files) with one touch. Your new App will look exactly as you want it to.
- Android UI conventions: Color palettes, file format, structure & guidelines.
- Save your design. Create your own gallery and compare.
- Selectors for the intensity of the color. Including colorPrimary, colorPrimaryDark, colorPrimaryLight and colorAccent.
- Selector for Light, Dark and Light with Dark ActionBar. The rest of the colors should fall into place accordingly.
- 100% of the Material Design Palettes are available and categorized by Google codes.
- Individual and Consolidated Material Design Palettes.
- Export: colors.xml, themes.xml, styles.xml, toolbar.xml and a small demo Activity/layout.
- Multilanguage: English and Spanish, more coming soon!
PRO version features (available via in-app-purchase):
* AD-FREE (No Advertisements).
But this is just the beginning; there is a lot to be done.
- Full Internet Access: To allow Google AdMob SDK & In-app purchases.
- Account Identity & Billing: Google In-app purchases & License verification.
Are you enjoying "Material Design Palettes"?
There are a few ways you can help us make this app even better:
1) Rating this app. A nice/honest valuation is always welcome.
2) Help us spread the word and encourage others to try this app.
3) Consider buying Pro version (Ad-Free). It could help us to continue improving.
4) Help us translating this app into other languages. http://ackuna.com/translate-/material-design-palettes/.
5) Reporting any bugs, typos or mistranslations to email@example.com. Feedback from our users is always welcome. Let us know what you think about our App.
Although we have taken every care to ensure the accuracy of our templates, mistakes do happen. We would be grateful if you would report any mistake to us. That would help us to improve subsequent versions of this App.
The LocationSmart Device Agent enables registered users to:
- Report scheduled location information
- Trigger cloud-based events based on geofences and context-aware environmental sensor data
- Receive notifications when new messages arrive
- Display content-rich messages in the application in-box
Use of the LocationSmart Device Agent is an ideal way to trial the hybrid location capabilities prior to using the SDK that is available for integrating into new or existing mobile applications.