Chrome User Agent switcher allows you to change to the way your Chrome Browser is viewed on the internet.
Essentially masquerading your browser allowing you to view or visit websites that prevent or allow usage based on Operating system or browser type.
Known Issue: Upgrades to 1.1.0+ may need to uninstall and reinstall the app.
- 11 Supplied User Agent options
- alternate sort orders
- icons for the most popular devices
- option to launch Chrome on selection
- Chrome or Chrome beta
- edit and customize each user agent string
- delete user agents you do not want
- add new user agents strings
- LONG PRESS ON AGENT TO EDIT
이에 직접 실행을 위한 아이콘이 노출되지 않으며 모바일 교통카드, 모바일 신용카드, USIM 보안 서비스 등을 이용하기 위해서는 꼭 설치를 해주시길 부탁 드립니다.
Agent가 설치되어 있지 않으면 모바일 교통카드, 모바일 신용카드 등 USIM 이용 서비스에 오류가 발생할 수 있습니다.
설치 후 관련 USIM 서비스 App을 재 실행해 주시기 바랍니다.
※ 옵티머스LTE(LU6200) 사용자의 경우 최신 OS로 업그레이드 후 사용해주세요.
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 용산구 한강대로 32 (주)LG유플러스
Apps Manager – Viewing and killing apps
Hardware Check – Ability to check all device H/W like speakers, camera etc.
Processes’ Info: Lists all the processes that are running
Clear Memory -Clear Cache (SD Card),Clear App Cache,,
Clear Browser Info, Clear call records
File Manager - Display files and folders in root directory
Backup of all downloaded apps
Connectivity App – Toggle connectivity of GPS, bluetooth etc.
Telnet client – Ability to connect to Telnet client
Here is the details description of the tools and their uses:
Apps & Services
Active Apps - Lists all Apps that are currently active.
Running Services - Lists services that are currently running.
All Apps- Lists all Apps that are installed.
Downloaded Apps - Lists Apps that are downloaded.
To check whether drivers are installed for the features listed below:
-Monitor status (Display)
Flashlight - To Switch on the flashlight.
Screen Brightness – To adjust the brightness of the screen
Screen Timeout –To modify the screen timeout
System Info - Info about the device
System Log Info - Displaying Apps and Device log info.
Disk Info - Displays memory info (sdcard(Audio, Video, Images and other…) and phone memory)
Lists all the processes that are running.
Could check the details of the system process like Process id, %CPU usage, current state and memory consumption.
Could check the above said details and also launch it.
-Clear Cache (SD Card)
-Clear App Cache
-Clear Browser Info
-Clear call records
-Display files and folders in root directory
-Details of number of files and subfolders in the current directory will be displayed.
-Backup of all downloaded apps or a specific app could be done. Android tool kit folder would be created in root directory and backup files will be stored in it.
-Mobile networks switch
With telnet client, you can connect to remote server that supports telnet connectivity and commands could be executed from the device. Also shows remote Server log to users (Bi-direction Communication).
・Galaxy Note SC-05D（Android4.2）
・Galaxy Note3 SCL22（Android4.3）
・Xperia Z Ultra SOL24（Android 4.42）
NOTE: The latest HTC phones and some Sonys may report a different default User-Agent from within apps (such as this) compared to the browser. Be sure to double-check.
Suggestions for improvements and additional features are welcome. Please send them using the in-app Feedback option.
By tapping buttons, you can reach to SKT Hidden menu, RadioInfo & UltraCfg Network settings.
No Secret code and password are required.
Only for SHV-E210S (SK telecom) which is a Korean version of Galaxy S3 LTE.
Tested on firmware version LG3 (Android 4.0.4).
"RadioInfo" doesn't work on JB(Android 4.1). It works on ICS(Android 4.0) only.
Veloxity WiFi & Mobile Network Speed is your personal assistant for Network Quality and Data Utilization.
With Veloxity, you can:
- Measure App Speed in Real Time.
- Find the best Public WiFi connection.
- Clean your Home WiFi channel.
- Compare WiFi vs. Cellular Net App Speed. Choose the best network.
- Control your Data Expenses! Never exceed your data quota again.
First major feature of WiFi & Mobile Network Speed is to show your WiFi network quality, not only by signal strength but also by interference and by network load. You will be able to solve interference issues by switching to the best channel suggested. If you see INTERFERED in your Wi-Fi status, use one of the free channels we recommend, and you will have a much higher speed. If you see WiFi FAR notification, you will experience lower data speeds. So it is time to choose a closer spot to use your WiFi or get a repeater if you cannot change your router location.
Measure your Network Speed, in real time. This is our WiFi & Mobile Network Speed App's second major feature. The way we test your network speed is different than all speed test tools in the market. Actually we do not test it, we show the speed you really experience. Regular speed test tools downloads and uploads an anonymous file through their own server. So what they really measure is the performance of and the route to their server as well as your own WiFi or Cellular radio link. This type of test will not tell if your TV App or YouTube will show the same performance. What Veloxity measures instead is the Network Speed of each and every single App in your device. So you will see how YouTube, Facebook or your favorite Game performs in your network.
While we measure your Apps Speed and Clean your Network Quality, we did not forget about your quota. Clean links mean faster data speeds. Faster data speeds mean more data consumption. While most of WiFi subscriptions data quota are large enough, most of the Mobile subscriptions are still very limited. Exceeding your quota will result in high number in your monthly bill. Veloxity will keep a track of your total data usage per App, so that you can easily manage your quota, see which Apps you spend most of your money on.
We also prepared a small Game for you if you want to share your network experience with your friends.
Your network quality is a personal matter for us. Please enjoy our utility at no cost.
Signal-Strength is not the only reason for bad WiFi speeds, as popularly believed. Research indicates that WiFi speed (throughput) depends on Link Speed, Signal-to-Ratio (SNR) and Signal Strength. When a WiFi device (such as your laptop or iPad) is far away from your WiFi Router, the Signal-to-Noise Ratio and Signal–Strength decreases. As a result, your device auto-adjusts the Link Speed to a lower value in order to handle packet loss and interference.
This app provides WiFi Link Speed, Signal-to-Noise Ratio and Signal Strength of your WiFi connection. You can easily identify how your WiFi performance changes in different locations (at your home or office).
1. Support for landscape (horizontal screen) mode
2. Option to show/hide the text results (to increase the graph viewing area)
3. "Help Screens" to describe the technical terminologies
4. Improved app stability
1. Provides graphs for WiFi Link Speed, Signal-to-Noise Ratio and Signal Strength of your WiFi connection
* Current, Average and Moving Average values
2. Customize the Display
* Enable/Disable individual Graphs
* Enable/Disable Moving Average Graphs
3. Customize the Calculations
* Set the “Interference Range” to calculate Signal-to-Noise Ratio
* Set the “Moving Average” interval
ATTENTION! Use a valid email address to register, if you forget your password is the only way to recover it.
IMPORTANT: When you select LocalEasy as administrator, the Android system does not allow you to uninstall the application. In this case, you can only uninstall removed this privilege. To remove the administrator privilege to go in Settings-> Security-> Device Administrators and uncheck the application. After removing the privilege, uninstall normally.
With this app you can track all your family devices using a single account, and you need not be monitoring since LocalEasy sends and stores on our servers the device location in programmable time interval 5-10 minutes and on our site you can see all of your history when you want.
To prevent high battery consumption, Localeasy not use GPS signal, only the telephone network and internet.
Note: for it to be recorded location of the device, it is necessary that the device is connected to the Internet.
Visit our website: http://www.appsfordevice.com
Questions, suggestions and complaints, please contact us on our website http://www.appsfordevice.com/localeasy/contact.php
ou email email@example.com
Did you like the app? Buy the PRO version and support the developer!
. Remote control on the site http://www.appsfordevice.com/localeasy
. Hide application.
. Keep Wi-Fi always on.
. Keep always mobile data connection active.
. Changing the location of the sending device in the range of 5 to 10 minutes.
. Format device.
. Format SD card.
Alerts are set in the DelPro System and can be for:
-Cow Information such as:
* Cow traffic
* Teat positions
* MDI levels
* OCC levels
-System deviations such as:
* Communication between VMS and tank
* Communication between VMS and DelPro
* Cleaning information
In the app you can scroll through older alerts that have been send by the system and by tapping on a alert you can review the alert information again. You also have the possibility to select if you want the app to be silent during certain times of the day e.g. between 22:00 and 06:00, this can be handy if you don’t want to be alerted during the night. Please note that any serious alerts such as stop alarms still will still be pushed through even if the silent time have been activated.
-Shows alerts from VMS, OCC and tank
-View older alerts (up to 42 notifications are saved)
-Select one of 29 language for the alerts
-Select if you want to have a “silent time” activated and what time it should be activated
-VMS Baseline 5.1
* DelPro Software 3.7
* ALPRO WE 3.4
* SEBA 1.07
* Dlinux 2.1
* VC 2968
* MS SW 14.2
-A secure Internet connection with DeLaval RFC (Remote Farm Connection) is also required for push notifications and to access current alerts
-Settings in the SC/VC to receive notifications will have to be set by a certified DeLaval VMS Service Technician or other DeLaval certified staff
• Info tool, where you can see the network connection status, IP address of the Wi-Fi router, external IP address, information about your ISP and more. In addition, Info screen displays a couple useful charts of Wi-Fi connection and network usage. You can find out which app uses a connection at the moment and how much data is transferred.
• Ping - a tool needs no description. You can use a standard set of parameters, as well as additional features such as TCP and HTTP ping. Background work and sound notifications will enable you to monitor the state of the remote host without being distracted.
• Traceroute - an indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target host.
• Port scanner - a powerful multi-threaded TCP ports scanner. With this tool you can get a list of open ports on a remote device. Most of ports displayed with description, so you will know what application uses it.
• Whois - a utility that displays information about the domain or IP address. With the help of Whois you can find out the date of registration of the domain information about the organization, contact information, and more.
• UPnP scanner - shows UPnP devices on your local network. With UPnP scanner you can find out the IP address of your router, game console like Xbox or PlayStation, media servers and other devices. DLNA-compatible TVs and media boxes (Samsung AllShare, LG SmartShare) also supported.
• Wi-Fi scanner - shows the list of access points around you. In addition, you can find out the manufacturer of the access point, the signal level and a lot of other information. You can use the chart to appreciate it all visually. Supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz devices.
• Subnet scanner - this tool can scan your Wi-Fi subnet to find other hosts around. Scanner can check host via Ping, or check multiple TCP ports. So u can simply find services in your subnet (for ex scan 22 port to find where SSH running). You can also configure IP address range for custom scan, set count of threads and other various parameters.
• DNS Lookup - tool for querying Domain Name System (DNS) name servers. Is useful for network troubleshooting or just find out the IP address of the domain, mail server and more. Reverse DNS is supported as well.
- The Smart Washer App allows you to control your Samsung washer/dryer remotely from your smart phone, and notifies you of the status of the washer/dryer, whether it has a problem and the actions you can take to solve it from your smart phone.
- You can discover the solution for errors without searching the user manual or contacting a service center.
- This app cannot connect to Samsung washer/dryer supported Smart Home. Please download Samsung Smart Home app to use the Smart Home devices. (the Smart Home app is supported by the some countries)
■ Supported Smart Phone Models:
- GalaxyS, GalaxyS2, GalaxyS3, GalaxyS4, GalaxyS5, GalaxyS2(HD), Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Note4
- Supported OS: Android 2.2+
■ Supported Washer Models:
- Check the Smart Control button and the Smart Care mark in the control panel and the information about them in the user manual.
- For below model, Please refer to the user manual's Mobile App part and LCD setting part. Download "Samsung Smart Home" app in case of trying to using the Smart Home..
- 2014 Supported model
K149HIB/HC, K149HWB/HC, WW10H9210EW, WW10H9400EW/ET, WW10H9410EX/FA, WW10H9410EX/GU, WW10H9410EX/NQ, WW10H9600EW/EG, WW10H9600EW/EO, WW10H9600EW/EU, WW10H9600EW/LP, WW10H9600EW/WS, WW10H9600EX/EU, WW10H9610EW/AH, WW10H9610EW/SC, WW10H9610EW/SP, WW10H9610EW/ST, WW10H9610EW/SV, WW90H9410EW/YL, WW90H9600EW/SA
- The "Smart Check" may be represented as "Smart Care" depending on the language.
■ Please check these items before using the Smart Washer App!
- Check whether your washer's Wi-Fi connection is normal before controlling your washer remotely.
- When the Wi-Fi signal is weak due to your washer's location, a problem may occur when controlling your washer remotely.
- External light may cause the camera recognition function to be incorrect. Adjust the focus and angle properly for the auto camera recognition to operate correctly.
- Check the supported washer and smart phone models.
(Other models are not guaranteed that they will operate normally.)
- Depending on the font you have set in your mobile phone, Application's screen may look different.