Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in your messaging app then:
- Open your messaging app and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the app
- Open the app again and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
This is an just emoji resource plugin for the Messaging+ 7 free ( http://goo.gl/kQHvuB ) application that allows you to easily insert emoji icons into your text message. Choose from over 845 of them! Support all new emoji!
Note1: Please install the "Messaging+ 7" first.
Note2: This plugin requires the "Messaging+ 7" app (at least v1.4) to be installed.
- When trying ams, please note that some network carriers will block emoji text when emoji being sent across networks. Please understand that I cannot fix network carrier's problem.
- If you can't see the emoji message. Please ask your friend to send emoji message by mms.
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
Message locker ensures that your messages and emails are safe from anyone using or browsing your phone.
Message locker locks and adds a password to all your messaging, SMS, chat, texting, email apps on your device. It does this by simply adding a PIN / Pattern to enter any of your messaging and SMS apps. Message locker ensures to safe guard your messages and emails from anyone using or browsing your phone. Without the PIN/Pattern no one can see your private messages.
Trust no one and keep your conversations secure with Message Locker.
- Adds a PIN / Pattern Lock to all your messaging and email apps.
- One PIN / Pattern to lock multiple apps.
- Automatically detects messaging apps on device.
- Intuitive and simple interface for great experience.
- Keeps your conversations safe and secure.
- Fast and Easy unlock.
- Optimized for HD tablets.
- E-Mail based password recovery.
- Third party and system apps supported including Whatsapp, Snapchat, Gmail, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Viber, Hangouts and many more.
How it works:
- Create a new PIN / Pattern.
- Select the apps you want to lock from the list of applications supported on your device.
- And that's about it. Safe and secure.
In case if you forget your passwords we will send you to your registered e-mail id.
GET_ACCOUNTS permission is get user e-mail id for sending password.
You no longer have to worry about anyone getting access to your phone. In case you were wondering, we don't have any access to your messages either.
- Love us? Like us! : http://facebook.com/innorriors
- Twitter addict? Follow us : http://twitter.com/innorriors
- Stay updated! Visit us: http://www.innorriors.com
For more simplicity of use, application is designed like build in application used for messaging.
In addition there is:
• Summary function that showing the total number of messages sent from and messages received on the device
• Possibility of sorting contacts by various attributes (tip: when you sort contacts by number of messages, you get the most frequently used contacts)
• Possibility of export SMS (from three dots menu).
Of course, application counting only those SMS and MMS that are stored in device memory, not messages that have been deleted.
Application is ad-free!
Do your friends always borrow your phone to play games? Do you concern your short messages may be read by people you do not want to?
SMS Lock helps you out!
SMS Lock is a light tool to protect your personal short messages (SMS & MMS).
The cute lock is designed upon Android system level, to provide fully privacy protection to your short message box (Messaging). After enabling SMS Lock, there will be lock pattern protection when opening short message apps.
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
What can be transferred?
Contacts(Device content only), calendar(Device content only), text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o Between Galaxy devices with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
o From Android device to Galaxy device with Android 4.0 or higher (Mobile AP)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
● APUS Message Center shows number of WhatsApp unread messages;
● APUS Message Center shows number of email apps like Gmail, Samsung Email, android email unread messages;
● APUS Message Center shows unread SMS messages numbers, and works well with almost ALL SMS Apps like GO SMS, Android default SMS App, Google Handout, Handcent SMS App and so on;
● APUS Message Centern shows missed incoming CALL number;
● APUS Message Center works by showing unread messages number on supported social apps icons anywhere, such as icon or folders on home screen, even dock bar.
● APUS Message Center has been tested on most Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy (include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note2, Note3, Note4), HTC, MOTO, Huawei, and Sony.
APUS Message Center and APUS Launcher born to work together, making boosting smarter, more effective and durable.
If you find any issue of APUS Message Center on your Android phone, please feel free to contact us.
If you want us to support more Social Apps, please contact us, too.
Improve WhatsApp unread messages issue on some Android phones.
WhatsApp support has issue on a few Samsung Galaxy phones, we will fix it in next version. If WhatsApp has this issue on your phone, please contact us.
Ever forgot to send an important SMS to someone? This app lets you send that SMS as ‘failed’ at any time you want so that you can blame it on the phone.
Works on Android Kitkat!
Get the benefit of sending an SMS to yourself in one of following options:
1)Inbox – fake received SMS
2)Sent – fake SMS sent successfully to anyone.
3)Draft – fake SMS saved as draft.
4)Outbox- fake SMS sent to anyone.
5)Failed- fake SMS that failed to send.
6)Queued-actually sends an SMS to someone.
Please send any suggestions you have for the app by email. Here's some updates that were done.
1. Added stability.
1. The Icon and App name can be easily changed from preferences to hide the app from others.
2. This App has been updated to work on Android Kitkat!
3. Graphics revamp.
4. Fixed bug related to Time input
5. Fixed a minor bug that was closing the app for Android 4.3 users
If you like this app, please consider purchasing the donate version for more features.
How To Use:
• Lock the phone (turn off the screen) to activate the app.
• When an SMS, Gmail, missed call, etc. is received, the app will repeatedly flash the screen, vibrate or play a sound depending on your settings.
• To stop the notification, simply unlock the phone (use the phone/turn on the screen).
• Some Samsung devices have an accessibility bug where they may talk (ex: "folder is open") if any accessibility service is enabled.
• If you're using a 3rd party lockscreen or have disabled it, try unchecking "Normal Lock Checking." Please see http://tomatox.com/mmf#smi for more information.
• If you can't upgrade or uninstall, make sure "Advanced/Force Screen Lock" and "Advanced/Lock After Missed Call" are disabled.
• Please send me an email if you have any other problem -- I may not be able to reply in comments. Thanks!
- sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
- sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,...
- sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
- manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
- view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
- sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
- create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
- manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
- control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
- use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
- handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
- and much more...
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You're done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features:
Backup and restore to SD card
Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
b>Note: Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Helium Desktop Installer (non-rooted users):
Chrome browser user? Try the Chrome app: http://bit.ly/1zOvH2F
Not a Chrome user, or want the desktop installer? http://www.clockworkmod.com/carbon
Why do you need so many Permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Drive
Phone State - Uniquely identify phone for Android to Android sync
Read Logs - Debugging and bug reports
Wifi - Make sure scheduled backups only happen on wifi