Do you know what you are looking for or do you have a "code"? Just type it into the search box at the top and let Wikitude augment your world.
Bring print media to life with additional augmented content including videos, animations, 3D models, Facebook and “Buy Now” buttons.
Scan selected magazines, newspapers, ads, brochures, packaging and much much more.
Want to use Wikitude’s award winning technology in your own app, brand, or agency campaign? Visit us at www.wikitude.com to find out more!
We’re constantly optimizing Wikitude for the best possible user experience on as many platforms and devices as possible. If you’ve found a severe issue, please let us know about it at email@example.com. Please let us know your device type and OS version number.
Wikitude requires Internet access, compass, accelerometer, rear facing camera, openGL 2.0+ and at least Android 4. For precise location fetching also "Google Play services" app must be installed, which usually comes preinstalled on your Android phone.
This is the Free-Version. There is also a Pro-Version available. Please check my other apps, you can find it there.
* Augmented Reality display
* High precision and stability (special filter algorithm)
* Map with GPS Location
* Displays GPS information
* Measure the height of large objects
* Measure magnetic field strength (metal detector)
* Magnetic field strength warning (indicates magnetic influences)
* Geocaching: Easily define and find waypoints
* Share waypoints or your current location with other users
* Define waypoints by specifying latitude / longitude in various formats
* Define waypoints by a long-press on the map
* Define waypoints by specifying distance and bearing
* Real3D support!
Augmented Reallity GPS Compass Map 3D displays a 3D compass that gets combined with the camera image. Your current location from GPS is shown on a separate map with adjustable size.
Unlike most other apps, the compass uses a very effective fusion and filtering algorithm to combine the values of the magnetic field sensor, the accelerometer and the gyroscope (if installed in your device) to achieve a maximum in precision and stability.
A magnetic field strength warning indicates the possible influence of metallic objects or power-lines.
You can define your own waypoints. In this case a green arrow on top of the compass always points towards the selected waypoint. (Geocaching is really fun with it :-)
New waypoints can be defined by a long-click on the map, by specifying latitude and longitude, or by specifying distance and heading from an existing waypoint.
You can also share your current location and the locations of your waypoints with your friends.
On devices with LG's Real3D technology (e.g. the LG P920 Optimus 3D or the LG P720 Optimus 3D Max), the app features a 3D stereoscopic view of the compass and the camera image.
The app is still being developed further, so please feel free to send your comments or suggestions to the developers e-mail address provided below. Your feedback is highly appreciated!
Scan print materials enhanced with Layar to view rich digital experiences right on top! Then be amazed as extra digital content appears, allowing you to interact with your world in a whole new way!
• See magazines come alive with videos right on the page!
• Easily buy items with direct mobile shopping links.
• Connect with links to web content and share items on social media.
• Browse and view thousands of Geo Layers to find stuff nearby, like ATMs, restaurants, historical locations and more!
Don’t know what to scan? Look for the Layar logo on magazines, newspapers and other materials, or try scanning a QR code!
You can also scan the posters for the world’s most popular releases and coming attractions to watch the trailer, get more info, see what the critics say and more!
And now in the completely redesigned Layar 8.0...
• Layar is easier to use than ever with a whole new user-friendly interface.
• Check the “Recent Content” section to see your history and view content again later or show it to others.
Developed with the support of lead National Park Service mapping specialists and safety professionals. Justice Systems Press offers data sets for areas across the United States and most recently, throughout the world. Upload this free app, and find plugins on the play store or through the 'Buy Parks" app feature.
Originally called the “National Park Backcountry Safety Tool”, Justice Systems’ staff collaborated years of Park Ranger, military mapping, and Geospatial Information Systems experience to allow park employees and backcountry enthusiasts to identify safe locations within the backcountry of the nation’s national park system. Now named ‘Augmented Navigation’ this tool has been developed for use in any area with a GPS Signal.
Contact us direct for your own personal dataset or purchase one of our plugins on Google Play. Any outdoor activity can enjoy the safety of visibly seeing a location through this app. Hikers, boaters, hunters, fisherman, National and State Park visitors will all find its value.
Do you want to impress your friends? Do you want to know where this 9 o'clock flight you see every day is flying to? Are you an aviation enthusiast or a plane spotter who wants to see what flight will arrive next at the local airport? Then this tool is the right choice for you. It is useful for anyone who wants aircraft information instantly and it is surely a nice gag too.
What makes us better?
There are various sites at the internet providing you with online radars. Why choose us?
We are the FASTEST, because we restrict to targets you can really spot at your location. As we do not deliver a huge amount of unnecessary data, we are also the LEANEST when it comes to bandwith consumption. We are focussed on usability, not on eye candy. No unnecessary clicks with our unique concept. We are the QUICKEST when the question comes to find the plane. What could be easier than pointing your phone to the aircraft you want details for? Last but not least augmented reality is a crucial part of the usability concept even available in the base version.
Need help? Visit our website www.radarworkx.com
iOnRoad improves driving in real time using the power of advanced smartphones. The app uses the smartphone’s native camera, GPS and sensors to detect vehicles in front of the host vehicle, alerting drivers when they are in danger. Our Visual Radar maps objects in front of the driver in real-time, calculating the driver's current speed using native sensors. As the vehicle approaches danger, an audio-visual warning pops up to alert of a possible collision, allowing the driver to brake in time.
WINNER OF NUMEROUS PRIZES
- Best Android Augmented Reality App for 2011
- CES 2012 Design and Engineering Showcase Award
- CTIA Wireless E-Tech Award
As seen on Forbes, ABC, Fox News, Cnet, Fast Company, Financial Times and many others.
This is an ad supported version. Please upgrade to the Pro version to remove ads.
FORWARD COLLISION WARNING
Mount your device and iOnRoad will recognize traffic ahead and warn of potential collisions. iOnRoad warns you of collisions with audio and visual alerts, even when running in the background!
HEADWAY MONITORING WARNING
Use your cam to monitor your headway distance for ongoing feedback in a HUD-like display.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNINGS
Receive an audio-visual warning in case you are departing off the highway road (over 60 km/h). This can be a true life saver if you are swerving, drowsy or otherwise distracted.
SPEED SIGN DETECTION (limited detections per drive - quadcore CPU required, currently work only on daytime)
Making sure you notice the speed signs you’re passing by along the way, on each and every frame. This can help you avoid speeding tickets. Upgrade to Pro to enjoy this feature all the time.
ULTIMATE CAR LOCATOR
The BEST car locator. AUTOMATICALLY detects you are parked and takes a snapshot of your parking spot. Later it will guide you to your car using the GPS and the snapshot to guide you indoor as well.
PROTECTS YOU WHILE OTHER APPS ARE RUNNING
iOnRoad runs in the background while you make calls, run Trapster, CarHome or other apps. iOnRoad is compatible with cool community nav apps like Google maps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon, iGo, Magellan, Telenav, Telmap Trapster, and Garmin Nuvi, and parking apps such as MyCar Locator and Car Home
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- 1GHz processor
- VGA (640x480) video feed
A list of supported devices is available at http://www.ionroad.com/download-ionroad.
- Continued use of GPS significantly reduces battery life so we recommend using an in-car charger & windshield mount.
- Not interested in your driving log? Turn off any data collection in the setting.
- iOnRoad is still in beta & we're working hard to improve it - join our community to help!
iOnRoad DOES NOT REPLACE SAFE DRIVING AND WILL NOT CATCH ALL WARNINGS. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!
Besides all the ideas and products that you will find by browsing the pages in the catalog and publications, you will be able to access even more content with your Smartphone or tablet. By scanning selected pages in the printed IKEA catalog or accessing the pages in the digital catalog, you can view films and 360° room sets, and get to know the stories behind the products. You can also place selected furniture from the catalogue in your own room with the help of 3D and Augmented Reality!
To access the extra content, just look for the plus (+) symbol on the catalog pages and start scanning. All extra content is accessible in the digital IKEA catalog, as well.
The IKEA catalog was first introduced in 1951 and the first digital version was launched in 2011.
You can visit 26 different locations.
NOTE: Google Cardboard or compatible is required to enjoy this VR app.
- Immersive VR
- 360 degree view
- 26 different locations
- Cardboard optimized
About Candlify Technologies:
We are developer focused on Virtual Reality mobile app that work with Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR, etc.
If you want to ask us to develop your Virtual Reality mobile app , please feel free to contact us.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tokyo-VR/387173504796934
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/105901039074756445189
AR-Code is a free application that captures digital content from any print or physical media and shows it to you directly on the screen of your device. Videos, images, slideshows, information, maps, animations, sounds, 3D models, configurators…
AR-Code gives you the chance to interact with real objects anytime and anywhere you want. You can use AR-Code both in real time, near the physical source, or on-demand by accessing the AR-Code Store, the library of content to download anytime you like.
AR-Code offers several free services, such us:
-MOVIESCANNER. Using AR-Code, point at the poster of the movie you are interested and in a few taps, the plot and the trailer will appear as an augmented reality content directly on your device screen. The service is available in multiple languages depending on the movies.
-DAILY HOROSCOPE. The horoscope in Augmented Reality that you can read every day pointing AR-Code at the special postcard that you can find on the AR-Code Store at http://www.ar-code.it/arcodestore.html. The Service is available in English version.
-DAILY QUOTES. Start every day with a famous quote that appears in Augmented Reality pointing AR-Code at the special postcard that you can find on the AR-Code Store at http://www.ar-code.it/arcodestore.html. The Service is available in English version.
… and other branded services to learn more about your favorite products.
Watch out for the AR-Code stamp on magazines, newspapers, product packaging or consult the AR-Code Store and find out what media can be activated.
−Use your device to capture the reference image or object, download the digital content and interact.
−Identify the active points of the image and have fun discovering the dynamic content that makes it come to life.
−Go to the AR-Code Store and select the contents you prefer, print them and repeat this fantastic experience also offline.
− Send and share with your friends, relatives and colleagues.
★ Record video (Android 5+ only)
★ Show augmented reality view, 3D compass, map, coordinates, address, speed and time in the same view
★ Take screenshots
★ Support portrait and landscape mode
★ Auto rotate map according to direction
★ Show speed and true north direction
★ Show altitude
★ Show map/address of current location
★ Embed date, time and location EXIF tags in the screenshot file
★ Fast bright with one tap when you are in outdoor
★ Support marine, rose and artificial horizon compasses
★ Zoom in/out reality view
★ No ads (PRO-only)
★ Only as good as your hardware. Beware surrounding metal and magnetic fields
★ support xperia-camera-addons
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
★ Czech - Jiří Fila
★ Italian - Michele Mondelli
★ Japanese - Yuanpo Chang
★ Persian - اسماعیل شمسی آسیابری
★ Polish - Grzegorz Jabłoński
★ Romanian - Stelian Balinca
★ Russian - Идрис a.k.a. Мансур (IDris a.k.a. MANsur), Ghost-Unit
★ Slovak - Patrik Žec
★ Spanish - Alfredo Ramos (Abaddon Ormuz)
★ Thai - Pimlada Singsanga
Please send me an email if you'd to help the translation.
Message hosts and guests, gush over your itinerary, explore fairytale destinations, and add unforgettable digs to your Wish List. Make that penthouse, yurt, or treehouse your next home...or open up your own space to travelers.
Download the Airbnb Android App and start traveling the world with a few simple taps.
• Discover thousands of places to stay in more than 34,000 cities
• Book one-of-a-kind accommodations and find rooms for rent directly from your Android phone or Tablet
• Search for last-minute accommodations anywhere in the world
• Find long-term sublets in thousands of cities
• Access your itinerary, message your host, and get directions to your listing
• Explore legendary properties, vacation homes, and apartments, and add them to your Wish List to share with your friends
Manage your listing and connect with guests wherever you are in the world.
• List your space and manage your listing directly from your phone
• Get acquainted with potential guests before you say yes
• Accept, decline, pre-approve, and send special offers to guests on the go
• Manage your inquiries, respond to messages, and check off your To-Dos from your Host Home
• Visit our Hospitality Standards to learn what guests expect before they arrive
• Update your calendar availability with ease
• Access Groups to connect with your host community
A note about permissions: We use the READ_PHONE_STATE permission to make your life easier while verifying your phone number to create an Airbnb profile.
Download the Airbnb App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/airbnb
Get to know Airbnb and the Airbnb App: http://airbnb.com/mobile
1. Shows important places around you.
2. Has more than 7 categories/types of places to show from
3. Conveniently switches from Camera view to Map view to list view without any tap of button
4. View the details of a place with just one tap
5. Reserve a hotel, call an ambulance, call a shop in just one tap in details view.
6. Tapping on the summary circle (shown in the top right of the Camera View) will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
7. Freeze or unfreeze the camera view when it is displaying the places by just tapping on the pause/play icon at the bottom left of the camera view. When on freeze mode the items won't change with the camera direction anymore. Once you are done studying the places of interest, tap on the play icon and you will go back to normal view.
8. See the traffic around your place in the map view
Street Lens makes finding the best of what’s around you as simple and natural as looking down a street. Street Lens uses your mobile’s camera display to reveal the best shops, restaurants, and other points of interest, so you instantly see what’s in that direction. Simply tap a place’s icon to see more information, see photos, make a call to that place or just read reviews about that place.
Hold your mobile down and you will see all the places in Google Map view. Tilt again to portrait mode and you will see the list of places in list view along with the direction to each of those places.
No more asking others for the best cafe. No more looking for sign boards. With Street Lens, you see what’s around you from your point of view, so finding something great has never been more easy and fun.
You can choose from one of the following categories
3. Transport (bus, taxi or metro)
4. Banks, ATMs and Fuel
5. Emergency services like doctors, ambulance, fire engines and police station
6. Popular Landmakrs
7. Religious places such as temples, churches, mosques and others
If you want to just know about popular places nearby, then use the "Closeby" category to display all the places around you.
You can choose how close and how far you need the places to be shown. You can select distance from as close as 300 metres to as far as 5 kilometres. You can also chose how many places to be shown ranging from 20 upto 60. Make your camera your city lens and your street lens depending on the distance.
Summary circle in the camera view displays places around the user as dots. Tapping on the summary circle will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
Freeze Feature: Using the freeze feature, you can stop the movement of camera view and see the place items without any motions. Once you click play the camera view resumes to its usual mode.
The app is powered by Google APIs.
The permissions used are for
1. getting your location and fetching places details from Google!
2. display Ads
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have anything to say about the app.
Places shown: transit, poi, airport, aquarium, bakery, bank, bar, book store, bus station, cafe, car wash, church, dentist, department store, doctor, establishment, fire station, florist, food, gas station, grocery supermarket, health, hindu temple, hospital, library, lodging, mosque, movie theater, night club, police, school, shopping mall, subway station, taxi, train station, university
No Apontador - Busca de locais, você encontra milhares de lugares para almoçar, jantar e se hospedar. E claro, pode fazer reservas em restaurantes e hotéis direto no seu smartphone. Com o aplicativo você tem acesso a descontos e pode ver fotos e avaliações de cada local. Pesquise estabelecimentos e serviços, faça check-in, avalie, dê a sua nota e descubra como chegar através do mapa. E o melhor: tudo direto da palma da sua mão!
Se você ainda não sabe onde almoçar, pode pesquisar as avaliações de restaurantes próximos ou até mesmo descobrir o número do delivery da pizzaria, com a facilidade de fazer seu pedido em poucos passos direto no aplicativo do Apontador. Encontre o que você procura através de filtros e recomendações, e quando chegar, não se esqueça de fazer o check-in e avaliar os locais com dicas para seus amigos e conhecidos. Junte-se aos milhões de usuários e veja avaliações, dicas, fotos e descontos dos mais de 7 milhões de locais cadastrados. O Apontador será o seu guia de viagem e te ajudará a descobrir lugares fantásticos!
No Apontador - Busca de Locais, você encontra o que procura! O melhor app de buscas e locais ajuda você a encontrar cinemas, restaurantes, hotéis, academias, bancos, bares e casas noturnas, parques, teatro, bibliotecas e museus, caixas eletrônicos, pizzarias, hamburguerias, lanchonetes, clubes, diversões, escolas, faculdades e universidades, farmácias e drogarias, hospitais e postos de saúde, pousadas, estacionamentos, pontos de táxi, rodoviárias, metrô, trens, postos de combustível, pet shops, shoppings e muito mais! Descobrir atividades em qualquer destino nunca foi tão fácil! Muito mais que um serviço de buscas, você pode usar o Apontador - Busca de Locais com seu guia de viagem android e fazer suas reservas em hotéis e restaurantes. Além de encontrar descontos em mais de milhares de de lugares por todo o Brasil.
Quer reservar hotel? Faça tudo pelo Apontador - Busca de locais! Encontre hotéis, reserve mesas em restaurantes, encontre restaurantes com descontos, busque informações e avaliações de hotéis, rodoviárias, cinemas, restaurantes, academias, bancos, bares e casas noturnas, bibliotecas e museus, pontos de táxi, postos de gasolina, caixas eletrônicos, pizzarias, hamburguerias, cinemas, clubes, diversões, escolas, estacionamentos, faculdades e universidades, farmácias e drogarias, hospitais e postos de saúde, pousadas, lanchonetes, metrô e trem, parques, pet shops, postos de combustível, shoppings e teatros.
Baixe agora mesmo o Apontador - Busca de Locais, a melhor ferramenta de buscas de lugares e serviços no seu smartphone!
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
In addition, you can display and edit your existing Augmented Reality scenarios by transferring an AREL package to your phone. Transforms of rendered content, such as translation, rotation and scale, can be adjusted directly inside Toolbox.
The application also allow you to calibrate the device camera.