Muzei support with automatic time-based cycling is also included! nowPaper has an extension for the extremely popular live-wallpaper app Muzei. This allows the included Google Now-inspired wallpapers to cycle based on time (corresponding to dawn, day, dusk, and night). With the Muzei extension, you can use 4K resolution wallpapers for select locations. That way you can fully utilize your QHD display. There is also an option to have nowPaper choose a random location each day, so you wake up to a fresh home screen every morning.
Don't have Muzei? Get it here for free
New designs (cities and landscapes) are consistently being designed and added.
The Google Now-inspired wallpapers (nowPapers) were created by Alex Pasquarella at www.alexpasquarella.com
Facets delivers every piece from Australian artist Justin Maller's year long "image per day" project directly to your phone.
Enjoy browsing the complete collection of Facets artwork and set your favourites as wallpapers! Choose from a variety of moods and concepts to select the perfect background for your device. With 365 available rock a different one every day!
Just swipe up (or double tap) on any image when viewing fullscreen to set the wallpaper. Swipe down to see info about the piece and purchase a print.
Each piece has been individually recomposed and resized for mobile to sit perfectly on your home screen. One time purchase gets you the complete collection of work - no in-app purchases, no quantity limitations, just pure digital goodness forever.
PLEASE NOTE - Facets is NOT a curated app - we do not simply find cool images and repost them. Every single piece was made by Justin as part of his year long art project. As such, when you buy this App it comes complete with all 365 pieces. It will not be updated with more "months" unless Justin embarks on another year long endeavour (maybe in the future!). To be clear - this App SHIPS COMPLETE. Regular artwork updates are NOT part of it's scope.
UPDATE COMING! --- That said, to thank our loyal customers, we do have an update planned for early 2015 containing all of Justin's personal work since completing the project - approximately 60 - 70 new images. We will continue to push updates out once a year with whatever Justin makes annually. Please do NOT expect constant updates - we do not promise them, and they will not come.
** Note: App might crash on launch, especially on devices running Android 5.0, or a pre-release version of Android 5.0 (i.e. Lollipop). We are aware of this problem and are working on a patch. We'll get that out ASAP! (notice posted on: 17 Nov 2014) **
android.permission.INTERNET - to download all the great artwork.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to make sure you're online.
android.permission.SET_WALLPAPER - to actually set the wallpaper, duh!
android.permission.READ(WRITE)_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to store facet locally for wallpaper intent creation
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK - added for Muzei support!
The best wallpaper of the best Dragon B, DBZ, DBGT.
- Features -
✔ 100% free application.
✔ Nice design and intuitive user interface.
✔ Use the images as wallpaper or lock screen background.
✔ The wallpaper automatically adjusts its resolution according to you device.
If you like, please leave a comment and qualify with 5 stars.
Alternatively, you can choose your favorite photos from your own gallery or other apps to use on your home screen. To keep your wallpaper fresh, Muzei will rotate through your favorite photos every few hours.
Finally, Muzei is developer-friendly. All the code is available at http://code.muzei.co and Muzei even offers a simple API that allows you to build your own wallpaper source. For API details, visit http://api.muzei.co.
Muzei now includes a watch face for Android Wear, so you can see your latest wallpaper right on your wrist!
Made in New York by Roman Nurik. Muzei is a transliteration of the Russian word музей, which means “museum.”
Featured artwork in Muzei is curated daily by our small staff and made possible thanks to WikiArt.org and its contributors.
Many thanks to Ian Lake for the watch face, and the many other contributors that help make Muzei possible.
This extension for Roman Nuriks Muzei Live Wallpaper app uses official APIs from http://1337walls.w8l.org to fetch random artworks.
This is not a standalone app. It requires Muzei app to be installed.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.muzei or http://get.muzei.co
This app is Open Source , fork it here: https://github.com/int9h/1337walls-muzei
• Toggle between having always the newest photo of the day and showing random wallpapers.
• Set your custom refresh interval.
• To reduce mobile data usage you can chose to only update on Wi-Fi.
• Read the entire photo description of the current photo within the app.
• Share your current photo with the world.
Note: You must have Muzei installed to use this plugin.
Download it here: http://get.muzei.co/
Source code available on https://github.com/msal/muzei-nationalgeographic
This wallpaper pack compiles the best minimalistic wallpapers available into one smaller yet powerful package.
With no gradients. no shadows, no contours this wallpaper pack contains 110+ flat and minimalistic wallpapers which are in pure HD. The UI of this app is amazingly smooth as well.
- Best when used with custom android launchers like Apex, Nova, Holo etc.
- I recommend APEX LAUNCHER.
- Please use QuickPic to browse the saved wallpaper. Because stock gallery doesn't show the newly added wallpaper straight away.
The credit for this app mostly goes to the respective authors of these amazing wallpapers and a little to me.:-).
E-mail me your suggestion or problems, if any.
Get muzei here: http://get.muzei.co
The app comes in two modes, one to get the images from the deviantART search, another that gets the images from the daily deviations of the current day.
For the search mode you can put in a search query. The search query works the same as on deviantART itself, so you can use keywords like: favby, by, in, sort:time.
favby:spyed - shows all images favorited by spyed.
by:spyed - shows all images made by spyed.
in:photography/nature - shows all images in the category Photography > Animals, Plants & Nature.
For more information on this, check the deviantART FAQ: http://help.deviantart.com/577/
Simply install muzei, then select Cast for Muzei as your source.
- Custom refresh time
- Custom connection refresh time
- Anthony Kiniyalocts
- Ted Bates Jr.
1. Install and open Muzei (http://goo.gl/Eph7Ou)
2. Open Muzei settings with the three dots at the buttom right corner of the screen
3. Select "Customize"
4. Select "Flickr"
5. Enter your favorite Flickr user with the settings icon and enjoy photos from the public stream
Photo: Cityscape by Romain Guy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/romainguy/5968961169)
Muzei: androidwallpape.rs is open source! https://github.com/slyfoxza/muzei-androidwallpapers
(This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by the owner(s) of androidwallpape.rs)
- New beautiful full HD landscape wallpapers every day
- Customizable resolution
- WiFi-only download mode
- Customizable update interval
- Switch to next picture manually
How to use:
- Install Muzei (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.muzei)
- Open Muzei app
- Select "HD Landscape" as your source
Nominated as "App of the day" on AndroidGuys.com: http://goo.gl/Z1drLu
Hotfix: If you have troubles and the picture does not update, please try to delete app data for this app (settings > apps) and try again. Check my twitter for more information: http://twitter.com/Tobias_Glaeser
Note: Settings apply AFTER the next image is loaded. To instantly apply the new rotation-interval, change it in the settings and then invoke a manual image load with the "double arrow icon".
Images are downloaded from here: http://wallpaperswide.com/
It can take a while to download the image, due to the high resolution.
I do not own any copyright of the provided content. Any copyright is owned by the author of the respective image/content. I have a written permission of the owners of the website that allows me to use their content.
Contains ads in settings.
* Preset list of community favorite subreddits to choose from
* Configurable duration to switch between images
* Support to download images only while connected to wifi
* Support to hide NSFW entries
* In app support to click title and open image in reddit browser of choice
Thank you +Roman Nurik for a wonderful and easily extensible app.
Every day, wake up with a new Image from NASA's Astronomy Picture of the Day (APOD) as your launcher background.
You must have Muzei installed to use this plugin. Download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.muzei
• Install Muzei (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.muzei)
• Open Muzei app
• Select "Nasa Astronomy Picture of the Day" as your source
• Enjoy images from around the cosmos
Google+ Community for Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109507778268745036980
Its only for the Samsung Galaxy family, running ICS/JB/KK and rooted, but probably works on other kernels too.
Devil Kernels XDA Threads http://forum.xda-developers.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=4196889&starteronly=1
Devil Kernel Manager XDA Thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2558109
* All the latest settings supported by the Kernel
* Everything sticks after boot.
* Fast Charge widget for easy access (if available in kernel)
* Bluetooth Kill widget (if available in kernel)
* Supports every Devil Kernel (I9000 family, I9300, Note I, Note II, Nexus S)
* Rewrote the application from scratch. Faster Load Times.
* New Design, Two Themes available.
* Log features (pull up to show the full log or hide it completely, option to copy the log content)
* Tap the image to hear the word in English
* Review the Alphabet in English & Spanish (Tap the flag to change the Language)
* Review the numbers from 1-20 in English & Spanish (Tap the flag to change the Language)
* If your phone doesn't have a TTS engine installed the app will redirect download one.
* If you need help setting up TTS email us.