- Admissions (Application Form download, Offline forms sales centers, Admission Prospectus, Scholarships, Education Loans)
- Programs Offered
- Career Test
- News and Events
- Maps and Directions for Amity Campuses
- About Amity University (Why Amity, Government Recognized, World Class Infrastructure, Reputed Faculty, Research Focus, Ranked Top, 100% Placements, Corporate Interaction)
- Subscribe, Share the app through Email and Face book.
- Amity University on Facebook
- Timetable: Get easy access to your daily class schedule and details on the faculty and location of the class
- Courses and Session plan: See your subjects and session plans
- Attendance: Access your latest attendance status of all subjects
- Exam admit cards and results: Get your exam results with Marks, Grades, SGPA and CGPA. Also fill your exam admit card.
- Suggestion Box: Post your suggestions and complaints and see the status of the suggestions/complaints posted by you
- News and Events: Read the latest on Amity University and Find out what’s going on at Amity
- Live and Recorded videos of Lectures and events: Watch live videos of events and lectures. View recorded lectures at your convenience.
- Faculty: See your Faculty and post messages to them
- Online Journals: Access thousands of online journals
- Fees: See your Fee invoices and the payments made by you
- Directory: Get easy access to online directory of important numbers of Amity University like Administration, Amity clinic, Hospitals, Hostel Warden etc..
- Polls and Quizzes: Participate in opinion Polls and Quizzes.
- Notice Board: Read the latest and important notices for you.
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
The objective of using this application is to perform activities within the deadlines combined, divide time between academic and personal life, conduct day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On the Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to new schedulings and consultations, wherever you are. Another very useful feature is the notification schedule (reminder) to not forget important activities .
The application was developed aiming at simplicity and ease of use. To start , simply registering your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library)
• Take photo to increase the description of events
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events
• Check events as "completed"
• Events ordered by day, week and month
• Timetable of the day
• Timetable of the week
• Management of marks
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
Student Planner integrates with your school's Firefly Learning Platform so you can access your timetable and homework from your Android phone.
Automatically populated from your school timetable so you don't need to enter any of your classes, and teachers can push homework directly to your planner. You can also manually add your own homework or other tasks and associate them with particular lessons and teachers. These automatically synchronise with your account on your school's Firefly Learning Platform.
- View your school timetable
- See homework set by your teachers
- Add your own homework and tasks
- Receive push notifications when teachers set you new tasks, send you messages or send you links
- Access your school's Firefly system without having to log in again
Please note: you will need to know your school's code to log in for the first time. Ask your teacher or network administrator if you are not sure what it is.
Make suggestions and keep up to date as we develop the app by following @fireflyteam at http://twitter.com/fireflyteam
The Android version of Student Planner requires your school to be running Firefly 4.0.14 or higher.
Diary, in which the student is part of their assessment of a particular subject and is calculated the average for all subjects and for selected.
The student has the option to add the course, the final grade and the number of ECTS credits.
In case of errors, suggest new features or any omissions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A week, B (even, odd)
- Class type (lecture, seminar, training, lab design, none)
- Setting selection weekdays (Monday to Sunday)
- Set the length of the course
- Import / export to a file sharing plan by e-mail, or Bluetooth
- Remove one / all classes
- Add notes and reminders
- Integration with organizer
- View information about this item
- Add subject / faculty / hours from the list
- The mode of student / student
- Auto alarm, you will never zaśpisz classes. The program automatically sets the alarm before the first classes of the day (activation and set the alarm time settings)
- Automatic change of week a / b
- At startup schedule included current day
- The student or the student
- Adding items ects points
- Calculation of the arithmetic mean
- Counting the weighted average (rating * ects)
Sam diary can be downloaded here:
Mathletics has evolved… right into your hands. The multi award-winning e-learning platform is available on selected Android tablets and is now better than ever! Use in the classroom, at home – or anywhere. Use online or offline - Mathletics can now truly be access ANYWHERE!
Mathletics is the world’s leading educational resource for mathematics, created by the team behind the World Education Games. Over 4 million students in schools across the world are a part of our global learning community.
**NEW FOR VERSION 3.0.2**
i. Terms and Conditions
ii. Improvements to offline data sync functionality
i. A slick and exciting student interface (custom designed for tablets). Use online or offline – up to two weeks of data can be held and synced when internet is available.
ii. The Mathletics curriculum of activities - download new activities to your app in real-time, as they become available.
iii. Live Mathletics - including TEN levels for students to play others across the world and within their school in head-to-head arithmetic battles.
iv. Concept Search – explore the full glossary of mathematical terms and expressions.
v. All results and points recorded and synced in real time with a students’ desktop account for teachers/parents to track.
vi. Teacher-assigned homework task alerts.
**IMPORTANT NOTES FOR USERS**
Mathletics Student currently includes only an initial selection of curriculum activities created especially for tablet devices. The team at Mathletics are releasing more and more activities week by week so be sure to watch out for the alerts in your app soon!
If you are having any technical issues, our team will be happy to help. Email email@example.com or tweet @MathleticsIT
Become a fan of Mathletics on Facebook – www.facebook.com/mathleticsglobal
• Visualize student and whole class understanding
• Multiple choice and True/False questions
• Open-ended questions and vote on the results
• End of class Exit Tickets
• Play games with our Space Race!
• Class, Question and Student level reports
• Single Sign On - Teachers can sign in using their Google Email Address
• Drive Integration – Teachers can have reports sent to their Google Drive
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
Now with an easy access setup process!
PARENTS!! Download the PowerSchool for Parents App for real-time access to all the same data, but in a special app designed just for you!
PowerSchool is the fastest-growing most widely used student information system, supporting more than 13 million students in all 50 states and 72 countries.
PowerSchool provides real-time access to:
* Assignments & Scores
* Standards Progress
* School Announcements
* Teacher Comments
* Grade Point Average
* Lunch Transactions & Balance**
* Fee Transactions & Balance
Your school district must be using the PowerSchool student information system. If you are not sure what student information system your school is using, contact your school and ask if they’re using PowerSchool. You can also check to see if your school or district has registered to use the app by visiting http://pearsonschoolsystems.com/products/mobile/students
** PLEASE NOTE
* PowerSchool for Students requires PowerSchool version 7.2.3 or higher
* Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
* Lunch transactions only available is using the PowerLunch meal management system
* Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
Last update brings a new design , support for the Android Gingerbread operating system, a new shape of events- in the form of a calendar that allows for greater transparency, within the notes you can decide between different display modes, including categorized. Gradebook offers an overview of scores and tasks of the selected subject, the color pallete has also been updated. The application also supports data export , saving you time if you decide to reset the phone to factory settings and reinstall the application. Also schedule has not remained without change,it has updated look and the possibility of adding several schedules. In addition, working with schedules is now faster and easier since the application will care for hour input, everything you should do is set fixed intervals, the length of the hour , lunch , break ...
Application is currently aviliable in slovenian and english language.
Keywords: schedule | gradebook | events | calendar | tasks | notes | student | dijak
You application solves all kinds of problems in mathematics, including algebra (matrices and determinants) as well as calculations of areas, volumes and trigonometry.
The big advantage is the RESOLUTION FOOTSTEPS all calculations performed.
operations on fractions (+ - * /)
Areas and perimétrios:
Volumes, Areas and perimeter:
Pythagorean Theorem (PAP)
Trigonometric ratios (COS, SIN, TAN) (PAP)
Equation of 2nd degree
Distance between two points:
Factoring a number
Factorization press a number
Determinant Sarrus (PAP)
Determinant Value (PAP)
Inverse matrix (PAP)
Climbing + scalar(value)
matrix - scalar(value)
Matrix *scalar (value)
matrix / scalar (value)
Matrix + matrix(PAP)
Matrix - matrix (PAP)
Matriz * matrix (PAP)
Characteristic matrix (PAP)
•Inquire about exam results
•View the history of previous exam results
•Emailing exam results
This is a student Class123 app.
You can only sign up with access code that teacher gave you.
With this free Class123 app you can do these.
1. You can check your behavior data at any time.
2. You can change your avatar and it's face.
3. You can read announcements from teacher and Home Wow from your parents.
СПИСОК ВОЗМОЖНОСТЕЙ ПРОГРАММЫ
100 АВТОРСКИХ СТАТЕЙ И КНИГ:
• Как сделать курсовой за вечер
• Как сдать экзамен, не готовясь
• Как быстро допуститься к сессии
• Как секс влияет на успеваемость
• Как легально пропускать занятия
• Как пользоваться микронаушником
• Как высыпаться за 5 часов, быстро читать, отлично запоминать и чувствовать себя замечательно
И многое другое
70 ВИДЕОМАТЕРИАЛОВ ПО ТЕМАМ
• Как записать текст в калькулятор
• Шпоры в часах и телефоне
• Как пользоваться ручкой-сканером
• Решение задач онлайн
И многое другое
200 ССЫЛОК НА ПОЛЕЗНЫЕ СЕРВИСЫ, САЙТЫ, ПРОГРАММЫ
• Как проверить орфографию
• Подборка синонимов и ассоциаций
• Создание списка используемой литературы
• Онлайн распознавание текста
• Калькулятор сна
• Создание презентаций
РЕШЕНИЕ СТУДЕНЧЕСКИХ ПРОБЛЕМ
* Что делать, если ничего не знаешь
* Не хватает времени
* Сложно учиться
* Исключают из ВУЗа
* Если все надоело
* Кто поможет студенту
И многое другое
* Поиск шпор, рефератов, методочек, курсовых, дипломов
* Каталог сервисов облегачающих жизнь студенту (Консультация юриста, онлайн решение задач, поиск работы и др.)
* Каталог групп в социальных сетях, направленных на решение студенческийх проблем
ПОСЕТИТЕ НАШ САЙТ
Common Services Centres network is one of the largest Government approved online service delivery channels in the world.
The CSC News App serves you the Weekly Newsletter of CSC e-GOVERNANCE SERVICES INDIA LIMITED, the anchor central agency at national level, managing the CSC Network as an economically viable eco-system with focus on the following:
✔ Facilitating Government Outreach through CSCs
✔ Catalyzing and maintaining content & services aggregation on an on-going basis
✔ Facilitating G2C Service Readiness
✔ Building Capacity of all stakeholders
✔ Looping Best Practices
Contact CSC at:
CSC e-Governance Services India Limited
Ministry of Communications & Information Technology,
Electronics Niketan, 3rd Floor, DeitY, 6 CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Phone : - 011-24301349
For any issues relating to the App, contact Neil Mathew @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose 'Just Flowers'?
♥ Quality & Freshness Guaranteed.
♥ All-Day Customer Support
♥ 24/7 Home Delivery
♥ Fast Delivery (max 3-4 hours)
♥ Online Payment Support
♥ Payment on Delivery
♥ Easy browsing of Flowers & Confectioneries
♥ Option to select view, sort by prices and search using multiple keywords
♥ Quick Ordering by Phone, Email, Live Chat, or Shopping Cart
♥ Auto-Save of Shipping Details for repeated purchases
♥ Secure Payment Integration (Paypal, CCAvenue)
♥ Reminder Service to ensure you never forget an occasion to gift a loved one.
♥ Support for Offline Usage (Internet to only update Shop Items & Ordering)
Keywords: online shopping, buy flowers, India, home delivery, gift, cake, bouquet of flowers, teddy bears, Just Florist Pvt Ltd, valentines day, mothers day, anniversary, birthday
For more information, go to:
For App related Feedback, contact me at:
✔ Converts Latitude & Longitude to Mapcode and vice versa (without Internet)
✔ Scans QR Codes with coordinates
✔ Finds coordinates using Google Maps (with search)
✔ Saves a history of coordinates last checked
✔ Directly open the app via a location link
✔ Hides an Easter Egg. Can you find it?
What is a mapcode?
Mapcodes are a free, open way to make every house or location on Earth addressable by a short code. Mapcodes were developed in 2001 by Pieter Geelen and Harold Goddijn. For more information, go to www.mapcode.com
The app uses reliable data, directly from government servers: http://data.gov.in
⇨ [OFFLINE STORAGE] - Check commodity prices without Internet.
⇨ [AUTO-SYNC] - Automatically synchronizes the latest mandi prices on a daily basis.
⇨ [FAVORITES] - Set favorite Market/Commodity for easy access.
⇨ [HISTORY] - Stores past data of 'Favorite' Commodity/Markets for reference.
⇨ [VISUALIZATION] - Generates a graph based on the Historical data for analysis.
⇨ [SHARE] - Easily share the prices with coworkers using SMS, Email, etc
⇨ [BACKUP&RESTORE] - Easily backup all your saved prices and share it with a friend
⇨ [ALERTS] - Free Alerts for subscribed users.
Required for performing Push Messaging (Google Cloud Messaging).
In other words, these are needed to send News Alerts and AutoSync Commodity Prices.
Keywords: data gov in India OpenDataChallenge Mandi Price Commodity Market Agriculture farmer kissan gram seva
For any problems or recommendations,
Please contact me at email@example.com
Other features include figuring out the total number of classes within a defined time interval.
So if you got any problems, ideas or just wanna say hello,
✉ Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ How it works?
Since the total number of classes for each course in a semester is never fixed, you can't always be sure how many classes you can afford to miss or need to attend to reach your desired percentage.
However, what I've done is focus on the % alone, not the total number. Therefore, the resulting (bunk/attend) number changes as you attend more classes, making it more reliable. It's ideal for maintaining purposes.
*Note: If the number of classes to attend seems impossibly high, it means you won't be able to cover up!
✔ What have I taken into Consideration?
Say you've attended 9/10 classes. That would make your attendance percentage 90%, and although it seems that you'll get 4/5 marks (90%+ = 4marks), you'll end up getting only 3. Reason being, you have to cross 90% (say 90.01) to fall into the 4 Mark Category. (Marking Scheme according to my College)
This has been considered in my calculations, so you won't be misinformed due to the rounding.
*Note: If your current percentage is equal to your target percentage exactly and my app informs you that you'll have to attend one more class. This is not a mistake.
✔ A Few Extra Words (Keywords)
Anyhow Attendance Planner (AAP) was intended for everyone, not just a planner to bunk class, skip class, cut class or play hooky. It works both ways, that is, it helps you recover what was lost. Helps you keep track (A Tracker) of your schedule or agenda. An organizer for all who know the no. of classes attended and conducted. Study. Take a break. For Schools, Colleges, Institutes (Institutions) or Universities (University), you name it! Students of Indian (India) Colleges may find this rather useful. Lovely Professional University (LPU). Shardha University. Delhi University (DU)...
✔ The End
So try it out, see if it helps and Enjoy! ^_^