Go to the Profile section to update medical history and add details of your ongoing medical problems. Your attending doctor will be able to see these details when giving you remote prescription. This will allow your doctor to give you accurate and correct treatment.
Important Note 1
Now your doctor can add your name to Transplant Care app. You will see "Doctor's Invite" option. Tap on it if you have received invitation from your doctor.
Important Note 2
If you have not received mail to use Transplant app from your doctor, no problem. Down load the app, tap on Sign Up. You can add the name of your doctor and get connected.
This app is specially designed for patients who are advised or have undergone kidney transplant or liver transplant or pancreas transplant or multi-organ transplant. Patients are required to undergo a number of tests if they are being evaluated for an organ transplant. This app covers complete pre-transpalnt protocol evaluation of patients for kidney transplant, liver transplant, pancreas transplant or even multiple organ transplant.
The Transplant Care app is a comprehensive, secure and intelligent app for patients of kidney, liver, pancreas transplant. It supports care protocols for the complete care cycle before and after the transplant. It offers comprehensive coverage of the pre-transplant workup that the patients are required to go through. It allows the patients to keep track of all their medical data and reduce the fragmentation of patient data and care over a long span of time. Optionally patients can stay in direct contact with their attending doctors and receive care plans directly in the app.
The focus is on patient education, engagement and empowerment to reduce the disease complications and improve long term post-transplant outcomes.
If you are patient who has been advised an organ transplant or if you are a recipient of an organ, this app is for you. The app will automatically show you the care protocol customized for the organ you require. The app is empowered by a knowledge base of disease specific symptoms, complications and frequently used treatments. You will be guided to record the symptoms, complications and labs that are specific to your organ requirement and primary diagnosis. You can add as many records as is necessary for you care.
• Record all lab test results and including the special screening required for your pre-transplant evaluation
• Upload scanned copies of radiology or biopsy or other specialized reports
• Record daily vitals – blood pressure, sugar, urine etc.
• Record and track your symptoms and complications
• Keep a record of all your medicines and also receive prescription in your app
• Ability to give your attending doctor the access to the app so your doctor can directly access your reports
• Two-way communication between you and your doctor
• Graphical trend charts showing the jumps in your recovery cycle
• Flagging of abnormal labs
Benefits of the app to the patients
1. Easy and secure access to all medical data.
2. Direct notification in the app to your doctor when you upload your medical data using this app.
3. Continuity and consistency in medication, no errors - as you can always show your parameters and medicines you are taking to any doctor who is attending to you. Even doctors who are treating you for other conditions will know what medicines to avoid.
4. Peace of mind, as you can always carry data with you, wherever you go, no need to carry paper folders, no worry of losing a single lab report. When planning a trip, carry your health records in your hand, literally.
5. Improved health, your doctor gets notified when you send lab reports or report complications. They can access your symptoms and daily data on an ongoing basis. Your doctor can quickly spot signs of things going bad before it is too late. Your doctor can change your medication well in time to prevent things going bad.
For more information: www.transplantcare.org