Supports the popular Lexile®, DRA (Developmental Reading Assessment®), and Guided Reading leveling systems.
• Scan a book's ISBN and see its level.
• Search for a book by title, author, or level.
• Add books to your personal library.
The database focuses on grades K through 8.
An online manual for Literacy Leveler is available at http://fikesfarm.com/litlev
[ Product Description ]
The E-LQ English Reading Comprehension Assessment is a test of English-reading ability designed to be administered to both native and non-native students (ESL or EFL students) who are studying English. The assessment provides a system to assess student English-reading ability and monitor progress in English-reading comprehension so growth can be monitored and instruction can be adjusted appropriately. The MBT(Mobile Based Test) version of E-LQ Assessment is identical, in terms of content, to the traditional PBT(Paper Based Test) and CBT(Computer Based Test) form of E-LQ Assessment but differs to the PBT and CBT method of administration in that it is not restricted by the limitations of time and place. With a network connection and a mobile devise, you can take the E-LQ test and instantly get your Lexile measure, wherever you are located, throughout the world. This is the first in the world to provide a reading assessment optimized in a mobile environment.
[ About E-LQ English Reading Comprehension Assessment ]
1. E-LQ Assessment is developed by MetaMetrics®, developer of the Lexile® Framework for Reading, in conjunction with Natmal® Co. Ltd., Lexical Data-Processing Research Institute.
2. E-LQ Assessment scientifically evaluates the English reading ability of the reader, and reports a Lexile measure.
3. E-LQ Assessment includes reading passages in 4 content areas: Literature, Art & Humanities, Social Sciences, and Natural Sciences.
4. E-LQ Assessment reports Lexile measures to serve the purpose of targeting reading for students at an appropriately challenging level.
5. E-LQ Assessment is administered in 5 different levels of difficulty: Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, intermediate, Post-Intermediate, and Advanced Level.
6. E-LQ Assessment is open to a wide range of applicants from elementary school students up to university students and the general public.
Description: Solfa. Learn to sight read music in G & F Clef. Notes above and below staff. Span 6 octaves. Applies to any instrument. Notes generated randomly and not limited to a repeating set. Switch between clefs for even more fun. Answer key for starters. Beginners set the pace by limiting the octave section to learn. Major and Minor Scales (sharps and flats). Piano sound can be muted. Great for phones. Perfect for tablets.
C D E F G A B
C D E F G A H
Do Ré Mi Fa Sol La Si
Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si
ハ ニ ホ ヘ ト イ ロ
Ni Pa Vu Ga Di Ke Zo
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni
See what people are saying about this app at
Barnes & Noble
Most School Districts and school PTA's will reimburse the cost of this app.
Upon scanning the ISBN or entering the book title: the Grade Level Equivalent, Lexile Measure, DRA Level and Guided Reading Level are provided, along with a picture of the book cover. Our app also provides a listing of local public libraries in your area that have the book in stock. The database of books that are leveled consists of 850,000+books and counting.
As an additional benefit, this app is recommended to parents to allow them to make informed decisions when purchasing "just right books" for their children.
Most educators are always looking for ideas to save time. This app takes away the cumbersome task of typing in each book title to use many random sources to level books for students. Users need to download a free companion barcode scanner app in order to use the barcode scan option. Our voice/keyboard title input option is the preferred and fastest option based on Direct user feedback.
It is user friendly and saves the teachers, parents & non-profits many hours when leveling book libraries.
Save time when leveling books or book leveling, and your classroom leveled library will be the envy of other teachers and your students will be leveled readers who can read Leveled Books.
Click on "Read to me" to let the application read the book with page turns automatically. To read it manually click on "I will read". User can turn page by page by swiping the picture left or right.
Auto page Turn and standard voice on the Read For Me option
Beautiful illustrations and/or Pictures
Manual page turn on the I will Read option