A library management app that allows you to scan your books' ISBNs to view the Guided Reading, Lexile®, Grade Level Equivalent, and DRA levels for the book and store them in a personalized library. You can build your leveled library quickly by searching our comprehensive database of over 230K books spanning those 4 leveling standards. We have a passion for education and our goals are to help you organize your classroom library and to alleviate the struggles associated with finding the levels of books. This app is great for educators who need to level their classroom library and also need a way to organize those books digitally. Parents will also find this app useful in order to locate level appropriate books for their child's reading enjoyment.
◆ App is featured on David Kapuler's bucket list of top educational apps found on Tech&Learning: http://www.techlearning.com/default.aspx?tabid=67&entryid=5300
‣ Scan or manually search by ISBN, book title or author to lookup level information.
‣ View a new book of the day recommended by teachers every day.
‣ Create and maintain libraries of your leveled books.
‣ Loan out your books and keep track of them by utilizing the Check out and in feature.
‣ Create and maintain roster(s) of your students for checking out books and maintaining reading levels.
‣ Create and maintain wish lists of books that you don't currently have, but would like to get in the future.
‣ Social - Educators can submit book levels and recommendations to benefit other users (Levels will be independently reviewed for accuracy before going live).
‣ An active support team that is dedicated to developing new features and adding new books to our database.
Join us in building the best community for educators and parents to support the on going growth of our children!
We would love to hear from you! If you have any issues, questions, or suggestions, please use the Contact Us page in the app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit us at levelitbooks.com, on Facebook at facebook.com/LevelItBooks, and on Twitter @LevelItBooks.
The ISBN scanner feature requires a device with an auto-focus camera (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S4).
This app also requires internet connectivity (e.g. WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE) to communicate with our back end service to bring you the great features of this app.
Use the built-in barcode scanner to find book information. Sometimes, when a book has multiple editions with different barcodes, you may not find your book by scanning. Try searching by typing or saying the book’s title. New books and barcodes are being added all the time to make Book Wizard Mobile even more up-to-date.
Book Wizard Mobile lets you instantly view:
Reading Level by:
- Grade Level Equivalent
- Lexile Measure
- Guided Reading Level
Teachers can also:
• Create and save book lists, or an entire classroom library list to your existing Scholastic.com account.
• Modify existing book lists associated with your account.
• Share your book lists on your Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest accounts.
• Email your book list to colleagues and friends.
This app does NOT collect:
• Personally identifiable information other than your Scholastic.com user name, which may be your email address.
• Unique device ID
This app does collect device category (mobile/tablet) and device type (iPhone, iPod Touch, etc)
This app collects general geo-location information associated with the internet service provider through which you get internet access on your device. Scholastic does not store this information.
Developer: Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012, 800-SCHOLASTIC, email@example.com
Customer support: www.scholastic.com/bookwizardmobile
Straight Path Apps brings you the easiest, most convenient way to learn a book ‘s AR™ point value and level when you’re on the go. Simply scan the book’s ISBN (barcode) using your device's camera as a scanner and one screen later; you’ll see the book’s AR™ level, point value and quiz number. If your book doesn't have a barcode, no problem! Points Scan includes both a title and author search, as well.
Points Scan now utilizes a backup search to the WorldCat OCLC™ database for any ISBNs that aren't initially found in the AR database. This greatly enhances the apps efficiency.
Renaissance Learning™ developed Accelerated Reader ™ and is no way associated with Straight Path Apps.
If you want to try out Points Scan without any ads for only $0.99, check out the premium version of Points Scan.
Supports the popular Lexile®, DRA (Developmental Reading Assessment®), and Guided Reading leveling systems.
• Scan a book's ISBN and see its level.
• Search for a book by title, author, or level.
• Add books to your personal library.
The database focuses on grades K through 8.
An online manual for Literacy Leveler is available at http://fikesfarm.com/litlev
The Classroom Organizer app is an affordable alternative to purchasing a typical USB scanner. With the Classroom Organizer app educators can simply walk around their classroom and scan each book via their Android device.
We've also included the ability to assign locations to books as they are added to a Classroom Organizer account. Simply create locations and choose a location before adding a book to your library. The selected location is maintained until a new selection is made. This allows for quick scanning of multiple books in a single location.
Check your progress as books are scanned by using the "Manage Classroom" function of the app. View the title, cover image (if available) as well as quantity of a title that has been added. Quickly find items by sorting books by title or quantity.
As your child reads you simply push a button for each word they get correct. Press the button a second time if they get the word incorrect and a third time if they go back and correct themselves. As you continue along the indicator bar at the bottom will change. Do not stop simply because the indicator display turns red. You will want to get a representative sample of a child's reading ability. With young children, the book may not be long enough to fill all 40 buttons. This is okay. With older children their book may be much longer. The goal here is to get the child reading at an appropriate reading level quickly. For more information on how to use this app in your classroom or at the library with your child, check out the YouTube video.
Common Core Aligned K -5. Read grade level text with purpose and understanding. ELA: K.RFS.4, 1.RFS.4, 2.RFS.4, 3.RFS.4, 4RFS.4, 5RFS.5
You are getting access to study guides containing: plot summaries, characteristics, basic information about books, etc.
Actual list of available books:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Things Fall Apart
3. Lord of the Flies
4. The Scarlet Letter
5. The Iliad
6. To Kill a Mockingbird
7. Of Mice and Men
8. Romeo an Juliet
9. The Great Gatsby
10. The Catcher in the Rye
11. Animal Farm
14. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
15. The Odyssey
17. Nineteen Eighty-Four
18. Jane Erye
19. Brave New World
21. The Crucible
22. Great Expectations
23. Wuthering Heights
24. Fahrenheit 451
26. A Tale of Two Cities
27. The Giver
28. The Outsiders
30. The Chosen
31. The Old Man and the Sea
You could write to my Email address which books summaries you wish next?
* Free to try
* Access to hundreds of video books with your monthly subscription for $4.99.
Additional Information About Your Subscription:
* Name of Subscription: TumbleBooks
* 1 Month auto-renewing subscription.
* Monthly subscription fee: $4.99
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Generate citations by scanning book or journal barcodes using your phone’s camera.
- No Barcode? Search by Book/Article Title, ISBN, ISSN, DOI or URL.
- Citing a website? Simply paste in the URL or use RefME.com, which syncs with the app and is perfect for websites.
- 7,000+ supported citation styles including APA, MLA, Chicago and AMA as well as most school/college-specific styles.
- Add notes to your citations, both in the app and at RefME.com.
- Export via Email or Evernote using the app.
- Send your work straight to MS Word, EndNote and more from RefME.com.
Happy citing :)
My Library is a simple application that helps you to manage your library at books.google.com.
My Library main features:
• utilizes the phone's camera to scan a barcode
• adds/removes books from your books.google.com shelves
• enables you to download pdf of books in public domain
• creates a shelf that shows personalized recommendations to you
• support for tablet devices
Easily accessible thanks to its simple navigation and sequence, it's a very useful tool for students, teachers and professionals because, in case of doubt, the formula allows you to confirm before executing.
There are no explanations or theoretical summaries are given because are known. Only it's a simple table that seeks its highest power usage through the simplicity and mathematical rigor.
The application is multilingual automatically detected by the base language from your android, but you can change it through the settings. Currently is in English, Spanish and Catalan.
YOU CAN HELP US TRANSLATING IT TO YOUR LANGUAGE (How inside)
This version is funded by ads from their sponsors. If you do not want to have ads in the application, you can purchase the PRO version at a very small price. You can also enjoy the extraordinary power of their calculators: matrix inversion, calculation of lines, planes, vectors and their interactions in space: cutoffs, angles between them, etc. Essential to solving problems. Help us to improve it!
- Graph of a function
- System of linear equations
- Vectors in the space
- Lines in the space and Planes
- Relative positions
- Distances calculation
- Angles and perpendicularity
- Areas and volumes.
- Calculators (FREE version): Limited to the introduction and conversion of key elements (lines and planes) through different methods (points, lines crossing, etc.)
Latest version contains most of the summaries from Grade 11 and Grade 12 with minor bugs fix.