Supports the popular Lexile®, DRA (Developmental Reading Assessment®), and Guided Reading leveling systems.
• Scan a book's ISBN and see its level.
• Search for a book by title, author, or level.
• Add books to your personal library.
The database focuses on grades K through 8.
An online manual for Literacy Leveler is available at http://fikesfarm.com/litlev
[ Product Description ]
The E-LQ English Reading Comprehension Assessment is a test of English-reading ability designed to be administered to both native and non-native students (ESL or EFL students) who are studying English. The assessment provides a system to assess student English-reading ability and monitor progress in English-reading comprehension so growth can be monitored and instruction can be adjusted appropriately. The MBT(Mobile Based Test) version of E-LQ Assessment is identical, in terms of content, to the traditional PBT(Paper Based Test) and CBT(Computer Based Test) form of E-LQ Assessment but differs to the PBT and CBT method of administration in that it is not restricted by the limitations of time and place. With a network connection and a mobile devise, you can take the E-LQ test and instantly get your Lexile measure, wherever you are located, throughout the world. This is the first in the world to provide a reading assessment optimized in a mobile environment.
[ About E-LQ English Reading Comprehension Assessment ]
1. E-LQ Assessment is developed by MetaMetrics®, developer of the Lexile® Framework for Reading, in conjunction with Natmal® Co. Ltd., Lexical Data-Processing Research Institute.
2. E-LQ Assessment scientifically evaluates the English reading ability of the reader, and reports a Lexile measure.
3. E-LQ Assessment includes reading passages in 4 content areas: Literature, Art & Humanities, Social Sciences, and Natural Sciences.
4. E-LQ Assessment reports Lexile measures to serve the purpose of targeting reading for students at an appropriately challenging level.
5. E-LQ Assessment is administered in 5 different levels of difficulty: Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, intermediate, Post-Intermediate, and Advanced Level.
6. E-LQ Assessment is open to a wide range of applicants from elementary school students up to university students and the general public.