UV Canada - Weather Forecast, UV index and Alerts
* Featured on Global National TV
* Featured in iTunes What's Hot
* Featured in iTunes New & Noteworthy
* Award winner of BC Cancer Agency's Annual Cancer Conference 2011 in Population Health and Health Sciences.
UV Canada is a useful app for the residents of Canada which helps its users receive daily notifications about the latest status of Ultra Violet (UV) radiation in users' location of choice. Users can also receive weather forecasts and tips on how to reduce the negative effects of long UV exposure. The data is kindly contributed by the weather office of the government of Canada. The application is offered as part of the efforts by Skin Research Training Center and BC Cancer Agency, to raise awareness in dealing with Ultra Violet hazards and to prevent skin cancer. The BC Cancer Agency, an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority, provides a province-wide, population-based cancer control program for the residents of British Columbia and the Yukon. Enjoy the sun light more safely!
* Follow us on Twitter @uvcanada !
* Please email us at email@example.com, if you have any questions or comments.