It's great for businesses that need to keep customer signatures on record or just making deals with your friends!
Check out these great features:
-Add your own text to the signature
-Save signatures as .png images right on your phone
-Time and date stamps are automatically attached to each signature
-Watermarked background to help deter fraud
-Works locally, Internet access is not required
-No annoying advertisements
* Natural signing experience like pen on paper — While signing on the screen the signature is displayed without delay and accurately like signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets which are equipped with an active stylus pen. (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Note, Asus Fonepad Note 6, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer)
* Form filling (You can fill out PDF forms now).
* Forensically identifiable signatures — SIGNificant records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the captured signature.
* Document Binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using an asynchronous public key encryption into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy/paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Add attachments — Add scans of driving license, passport or any other photo out of your photo gallery. If your tablet has a camera you are able to attach any current photo.
* Typewriter — Lets you enter text anywhere on a PDF document. It is useful for typing on a non-fillable form or outside the fillable areas of a form.
* Browse Through Multipage Documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. Especially useful for field agents to get documents signed in person, in real time, by presenting a document to a client on a tablet.
* Email support - After e-signing, you email your document right back from the App.
* Support for cloud storage - SIGNificant utilizes the “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that have documents and contracts in them – including your inbox, Dropbox, Evernote, Box(.net) and others – and sign them via SIGNificant on the go. When you are finished you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* Adobe Acrobat compatible PDF — The document is Adobe Acrobat compatible, so it can be viewed by any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant to the ISO-Standards for PDF. Thus the validity of the digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization / SDK — Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature application, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant into their own apps (The apps are also available as SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to e-sign a document with SIGNificant, because your documents are processed online on our servers. SIGNificant works best over WiFi or high speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
If you have problems when signing or saving the document, go to preferences and set the value for graphics-resolution to the lowest possible!
If you have problems whit GPS or the App freezes after signing, try the following:
Go to app-settings and there go to signature-preferences.
There switch off:
"Save Location information"
"Ask for enabling GPS sensor"
Ask a question /Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
xyzmo delivers SIGNificant Signature Capture for free to all, and offers additional inexpensive, high-value apps for enterprise or power users who want a little more. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in our enterprise version. Alternatively you can call us at +1-201-205-291-8 or +43-7229-88060.
digital signatures, digitized signatures, digital signature, electronic signatures, electronic signature, esign, e-signature, e sign, signature pad, capture signature, signatures digital, firma biometrica, xyzmo, significant, PDF,
Application also provides the option to encrypt the signature. Signature is saved as an image file in the device at a secure place and also in the Pictures folder or DropBox.
Setting screen allows user to choose different sharing/saving options:
* Share as image file .
* Share as encrypted text file.
* Share as text in the email body without any attachment.
* Save signature to your DropBox folder.
Any combination of these choices can be chosen.
Clicking on History screen will show the list of all the signatures saved in the device.
Signature image and encrypted text is saved as separate files in the SignItPicture and SignItpicturesEnc folder which are located in the Pictures folder of the device.
Notes and Sign Feature allows user to take notes and sign at the bottom. Notes and signature are then stored as a PNG file of JPG file in the download folder of your device.
Real power of the application is to use it in a proof of Delivery application where a driver delivers packages and collect customer's signature as a proof of delivery. Signature text can be conveniently stored in a folder or in a database and later can be used to recreate the signature.
Default name of the signature is the the date and time at the time of saving (in the month-day-Year-Hr-Min-sec format). Give a name at the bottom of the page to overwrite the default. Image is saved as a PNG image by default. To save it as a JPG or JPEG, give a name with extension (example: abc.jpg or def.jpeg)
To convert encrypted Signature Text to an image. Please download Text2Image.exe from https://sites.google.com/site/anshuapps/support
Use this application to view or to save your signature to an image on your Windows PC.
Text is compatible with all the languages. A java, Windows or iPhone application can read this text to recreate the original signature image.
Sign by touching the screen. Press and hold for context menu ('View', 'Share', 'Rename', 'Delete').
Depends on digital signature capture library. You will be prompted for it's installation later on.
For unlimited signature capturing check the library instructions.
For other commercial purposes (like signing PDF documents etc.) contact support e-mail.
Application has been released under Apache License 2.0 and it's source code is available here:
Report all issues here:
- Business App for securely signing PDF documents for Android 4.0 and above
- Winner of Public Choice Award of Samsung Galaxy S Pen Challenge - http://sp-l.de/xkIl
DESIGNED FOR SEAMLESS BUSINESS-WORKFLOWS
SignDoc Mobile makes it simple and convenient to sign electronic documents on the go.
The app enables you to:
- Open PDF documents for signing from within any other App on your device!
- Sign your own PDF documents on your mobile device using industry standard signing technologies.
- Download and/or Share signed documents via eMail or Cloud based drives.
- Capture signatures in a manner such that their integrity, and the integrity of signed documents can easily be verified by independent third parties (e.g. using the Adobe Reader)
- Sign documents using signatures that capture biometric characteristics uniquely identifying the signer.
- Sign documents using a photo taken with the built-in camera
SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
Documents signed using SignDoc Mobile do not just place an image of your signature in a document. Documents are signed adherent to the ISO/IEC 32000 digital signature standard. Documents signed in this manner can be easily verified for tampering using standard software such as the Adobe Reader®. The biometric data captured within a signature is adherent to the ISO/IEC 19794-7 standard.
TÜV Saarland, a member of the German Technical Inspection Association Group, has certified SignDoc Mobile for secure and simple operation: http://sp-l.de/NVeg
Also, we have placed great importance on the visual quality of the signatures created by our app in order to make the electronic signing experience as close to signing on paper as possible. Try it and convince yourself of its signature quality.
Once you've loaded a document into the app, you can place signature fields anywhere you like for signing. Touch the signature field, sign with your finger or a stylus and the document will be securely signed.
If you prefer not to use your own documents, Sample Documents are provided for you to test the Software . You can also load documents into SignDoc Mobile from within any other App such as Mail, or iBooks (see the help for details).
For a basic introduction please watch the introductory video at: http://sp-l.de/Bcvq
The app is free to download and can be used with its basic features. An enhanced Pro service is provided as a subscription model via in-app purchases.
This service enables you to sign documents without any promotional markings, and grants access to additional features such as personalizing your signature with your own name or title.
Your subscription options are:
• Pro service 1 month subscription - $ 7.08
• Pro service 1 year subscription - $ 57.84
Your subscription will automatically renew according to your selected subscription option and you will be charged through your GooglePlay account after a 7 day subscription's free trial period. You can cancel your subscription through Google Play on web, the Google Play Store app or Google Wallet. Canceling a subscription will stop the recurring fee moving forward and you will have access to the content until your last payment expires.
This app is designed such that it can be easily integrated in an enterprise document workflow (also behind a firewall). Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in using this product to streamline your business applications.
PRODUCT INFORMATION / SUPPORT / NEWS
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
This is a free, easy to use informative App showing you and your family members our vision for our two newest homes.
Coombe Hill Manor, Kingston upon Thames and Cliveden Manor in Marlow, Bucks.
Take a tour of our stunning new homes, a fly through movie and complete floor plans.
Our Information Centre’s and Show Suites are now open, both homes will be opening their doors to residents this Summer.
Contact information – Coombe Hill Manor call 0208 9421959 and for Cliveden Manor call 01628 702318
Signature Senior Lifestyle, The New Benchmark in Care
★ CNBC: Digitizing signature on mobile made easy ★
★ Forbes: SignEasy is your business travel assistant ★
★ BostonGlobe: Top travel apps for travelers ★
In 3 easy and quick steps, you can sign and send a document.
Import a document from Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote or other apps supporting “Export”
or "Send To" functionality.
Sign with the finger or a stylus and add initials, date, text and images to your document
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote or other apps.
Independent professionals, consumers and businesses from over 150 countries use SignEasy for electronic signatures on many types of documents such as NDAs, sales contracts, financial papers, expense reports, consent forms, permission slips, real estate forms, and etc.
✔ Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG/PNG/TIFF and more)
✔ Sign yourself or get documents signed by other people on the spot
✔ Create your signature and initials using the finger or stylus
✔ Add text to your document such as name, company, address, anything!
✔ Choose from various ink colors, text styles and date formats
✔ Import and save documents via Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote
✔ Import documents via email by sending an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Import documents directly from Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote
✔ Save the signed documents to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote easily
Your free SignEasy account allows to sign the first 3 documents for free. Upgrade to the premium plan
for signing unlimited documents, unlimited storage and advanced features for business use. For
occasional use, you can purchase a 10 document credits package and only pay for what you need.
So, get started today and say goodbye to printing, scanning, faxing and shipping.
For more information, visit http://www.getsigneasy.com or follow us at facebook.com/getsigneasy
For help, suggestions or comments, send us an email at email@example.com.
ScanWritr is a fast-growing, easy-to-use professional document scanner and PDF converter. Simply scan that sheet of paper, watch as app’s Real-Time Edge Detection does its trick, fill out the blanks, sign it, convert to PDF and send it to the receiver via e-mail, fax, social media etc. – all within the comfort of your own mobile device!
Some of ScanWritr's features are:
● Camera-based Document Scanner
● Real-Time Edge Detection
● Image Enhancement
● Document Finder
● Form Filling
● Text Highlighting
● Fax (requires the purchase of fax tokens)
● Cloud Printing
● Cloud Sharing
● PDF Converter
● Social Media Connectivity
Scan & Import
ScanWritr allows you to use the camera on your mobile device as a document scanner. The scanning is made easy with the help of advanced features of high-end portable scanner applications, such as Automatic Edge Detection and Image Enhancement. If you already have a document, you can simply import it directly from your device, e-mail, cloud etc. Since ScanWritr is also a PDF converter, the imported documents can, among many others, also be in PDF format.
Write & Fill out forms
This is a feature that makes our mobile scanner app stand out from the crowd. ScanWritr is not just a document scanner and PDF converter but also digital form filling app. Once you scanned that printed form, or opened the document from your device, it is time to elegantly fill it out using ScanWritr Text Input Feature. Is there an article, word or any other piece of data you wish to emphasize? Use the Marker Tool. Now all you need to do is to sign it using app’s Signature Tool and you are ready to store and/or share it.
Store & Share
That important document is scanned or imported, automatic edge detection made its magic, the image is enhanced and the edges are sharp. You might have used the Marker Tool and you’ve put down your digital signature – either way our handy document scanner is safely stored on your device and can be easily accessible through app’s handy document finder bar. Now you can e-mail it as PDF. Does the recipient require the document to be sent by fax? No problem – you can easily fax the document for an affordable price. Maybe you want to share it with all your friends? ScanWritr has it covered with its Social Media and Cloud Connectivity.
Some services (i.e. faxing, converting) require a network connection, for which user's mobile carrier fees may apply.
Feel free to rate us, give us feedback and visit/follow us!
Developer's Web page: http://www.vanaia.com/
mDRAFT allow you to use your Android device as a digitizing tablet to draw and easily export your artwork in vector format to the cloud (support all installed services) or directly to a computer : You won't need to redraw anymore (or scan and redraw) this perfect curve you scribbled on a piece of paper: it is now editable and can be use or manipulated directly from your computer.
Finally a simple tool that do what you really want !
Please note that Internet Permission is for BUG REPORT ONLY, no other data (of any kind) will be collected.
This is not a "bitmap" application, do not expect a"Adobe® photoshop®" like application !
Smart Office makes creating, editing, printing and sharing Microsoft Office and other documents on the move even easier through a contextual interface, drag and drop editing and sharing to email in original or PDF format and sharing to Dropbox or Google Docs.
PRINTING included! No need to buy a separate Printer app. You can print to thousands of wireless printers from 34 manufacturers including HP, Epson, Canon and Samsung.
NEW USER INTERFACE! The Smart Office 2 Dashboard is your new hub for mobile office activity. It allows quick access to Printing, Presenting, Explorer Views and a News Feed.
Manage files using Picsel’s Visual Explorer file manager. See thumbnails of your document in the Timeline view and helpful information in Document Info View. Our benchmark viewing technology means you can view Adobe PDF, image files, plain text and other standard applications, without losing important content.
Load email attachments, edit and send back while you’re out of the office or in a meeting. Smart Office can save as PDF for those important documents!
Create new documents from scratch. SmartOffice is the only office application that allows you to create documents using a FREE set of preloaded templates.
--- Features ---
★ View and edit major office documents.
★ Edit text directly in your document.
★ Export to PDF.
★ Print to thousands of wireless printers.
★ Choose fonts, colours, alignment, formatting, move images, and more.
★ Unique Document Info View.
★ Visually appealing Timeline View.
★ Send and receive email attachments.
★ Create and delete files in storage.
★ Recalculate spreadsheets and update charts with new formulae.
★ Zoom to any size from multiple-pages-on-screen, to huge.
★ Slide show presentation.
★ Cut and paste selections to the special scrap book and system clipboard.
★ Undo mistakes easily.
★ Reflow pages to fit screen or use full page layout.
★ Tablet user interface with easy dialogues.
★ Phone UI, with multi-touch or single touch gestures.
★ World’s first stereo 3D document viewing.
★ High performance loading and zooming.
★ Android 1.5 and later compatibility.
★ Search for text, and follow hypertext links.
★ Navigate easily to any page with convenient gestures.
★ Dropbox file sharing to cloud storage.
★ Google Docs file sharing for some files, beta
★ Email, SD card file access.
★ Create new documents from optional templates.
★ File browsing is convenient and fast.
★ Save correctly in original format without losing data.
--- File formats ---
★ Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
★ Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx (viewing and editing);
★ Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer, PDF Reader, Save as PDF;
★ JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images; Vector WMF and EMF diagrams; plain text (viewing);
★ Print to selected wireless printers supporting HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC/P-R, Samsung SPL.
--- Languages ---
Application localised for:
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
View documents in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
--- Connect ---
For up to date product news, sneak peaks and announcements find us on Facebook and Twitter:
You can also register for email updates and find support at: www.picselsmartoffice.com
In addition to editing your MS Office files, purchasing Documents To Go Premium unlocks the ability to:
• Access files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and SkyDrive/OneDrive
• Synchronize files between your device and Windows computer
• Access password protected files
• Remove ads
Note: You must have the Documents To Go-Free Office Suite AND the Premium Key installed in order to unlock the Premium Key features.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for Android, iOS, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world and has been downloaded over 40 million times on Android.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Multiple file save & synchronization options – Save & sync directly to your Android device, desktop & laptop via USB, and to various cloud services.
• Technical support is available via email & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
NEW in v4.0:
• Editing is now free for new users and existing Docs To Go ‘Viewer Edition’ users.
• App redesign – Modernized user interface includes a refined file explorer and easy access to extensive editing & formatting options without sacrificing valuable screen real estate.
• Cloud services support – View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive/OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Android Kit Kat (v4.4) OS compatible.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• Includes both Android smartphone & tablet versions in one download.
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (2007/2008/2010/2013).
• View PDF files.
• Save changes directly to your device, memory card, multiple cloud services, or to your Windows computer with our desktop/laptop application.
• Send & receive supported email attachments using Gmail or your favorite email app.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.).
• Localized in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Arabic, and traditional & simplified Chinese.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets & numbering
• Find & replace
• View Tracked Changes
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell, number, and sheet formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• View charts
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• Effortlessly “flick” through slides
• Rehearse timing
• View speaker notes
• Sort and edit slides, including promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• High-fidelity viewing of PDF files with page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, and select/copy text options
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
There are 5 different ways you can convert your documents into pdf. You can use a notepad to write a quick pdf document. If you have paper documents or a physical documents, you can use the phone or tablet's camera which functions as a scanner to scan your documents into pdf format. You can convert photos or jpeg files into pfd format by clicking on the camera roll icon. You can quickly convert text in the clipboard by clicking on the clipboard icon . Finally, you can also convert web pages (such as snap shot of your bank records or important documents that can be retrieved from the web). To share or print your documents, click on the share button and select either Print or Share
This Filing Magic app also acts as a cloud storage for all of your pdf documents. You can access your document by going to the IP address of your iPad. This is safe and secured because only computers in your network are allow to access the files. You can turn off the storage when not in use .
The app "signature Analyzer" will tell you how you are, considering variables such as pressure, firm size, speed, angle, etc ...
More from developer
SignMyPad Pro has all the features of SignMyPad, plus:
1. Locational data—when the file is saved, SignMyPad Pro will use the internet (if available) to store your GPS location in the metadata of the PDF.
2. Red ink—now you can sign in red ink, in addition to blue and black.
Storing locational data in the signed PDF gives that extra level of assurance you may need, providing more proof of signature authenticity for your most important transactions.
Open a PDF file on your Android phone or tablet, and SignMyPad Pro lets you sign it, save it, and send it without ever printing it out. No more scanning, no more faxing, no wasting paper. It’s the green solution for people on the go!
Working in real estate, law, finance, or any other field that uses signed documents? Impress your clients with SignMyPad Pro…and save a tree while you’re at it.
Now easier than ever with our optional magnetic stylus!
Simply open a PDF file from your email or DropBox with SignMyPad Pro. You can view the document, add signatures, and then save it or send it.
Coupled with the new Autriv magnetic stylus, that makes SignMyPad Pro one of the most versatile signature solutions in the mobile market!
Testimonials for the SignMyPad basic version:
“Compared to some of the other electronic signature apps I have reviewed, SignMyPad is easily the best.” —Aaron Street, Lawyerist.com
iPad Application Reviews gives SignMyPad 4 stars! “A number of apps…are made to make life easier and to really serve a purpose for the customer. SignMyPad is one of these apps.”
“Your app has been a hit at several meetings where I’ve had a chance to show it off to other property managers. I’ve been told by 3 different people they were going to go get… your app because I showed them.” —Jason Jamieson, V2 Properties
SignMyPad Pro Features:
- Easy loading of PDFs from your email or DropBox
- Add signature to the PDF
- Capture signature using optional magnetic stylus
- Add GPS location to the PDF metadata for greater assurance of signature authenticity (internet required)
- Select black, blue, or red ink for signature
- Email signed PDF
- Save signed PDF to your DropBox
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Add text notations to the PDF
- Use Save As… for creating multiple versions of 1 document
SignMyPad Pro: The best PDF signature tool ever! Requires Android 2.2 or higher.