* Natural signing experience like pen on paper — While signing on the screen the signature is displayed without delay and accurately like signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets which are equipped with an active stylus pen. (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Note, Asus Fonepad Note 6, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer)
* Form filling (You can fill out PDF forms now).
* Forensically identifiable signatures — SIGNificant records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the captured signature.
* Document Binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using an asynchronous public key encryption into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy/paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Add attachments — Add scans of driving license, passport or any other photo out of your photo gallery. If your tablet has a camera you are able to attach any current photo.
* Typewriter — Lets you enter text anywhere on a PDF document. It is useful for typing on a non-fillable form or outside the fillable areas of a form.
* Browse Through Multipage Documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. Especially useful for field agents to get documents signed in person, in real time, by presenting a document to a client on a tablet.
* Email support - After e-signing, you email your document right back from the App.
* Support for cloud storage - SIGNificant utilizes the “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that have documents and contracts in them – including your inbox, Dropbox, Evernote, Box(.net) and others – and sign them via SIGNificant on the go. When you are finished you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* Adobe Acrobat compatible PDF — The document is Adobe Acrobat compatible, so it can be viewed by any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant to the ISO-Standards for PDF. Thus the validity of the digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization / SDK — Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature application, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant into their own apps (The apps are also available as SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to e-sign a document with SIGNificant, because your documents are processed online on our servers. SIGNificant works best over WiFi or high speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
If you have problems when signing or saving the document, go to preferences and set the value for graphics-resolution to the lowest possible!
If you have problems whit GPS or the App freezes after signing, try the following:
Go to app-settings and there go to signature-preferences.
There switch off:
"Save Location information"
"Ask for enabling GPS sensor"
Ask a question /Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
xyzmo delivers SIGNificant Signature Capture for free to all, and offers additional inexpensive, high-value apps for enterprise or power users who want a little more. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in our enterprise version. Alternatively you can call us at +1-201-205-291-8 or +43-7229-88060.
digital signatures, digitized signatures, digital signature, electronic signatures, electronic signature, esign, e-signature, e sign, signature pad, capture signature, signatures digital, firma biometrica, xyzmo, significant, PDF,
Sign by touching the screen. Press and hold for context menu ('View', 'Share', 'Rename', 'Delete').
Depends on digital signature capture library. You will be prompted for it's installation later on.
For unlimited signature capturing check the library instructions.
For other commercial purposes (like signing PDF documents etc.) contact support e-mail.
Application has been released under Apache License 2.0 and it's source code is available here:
Report all issues here:
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
Application also provides the option to encrypt the signature. Signature is saved as an image file in the device at a secure place and also in the Pictures folder or DropBox.
Setting screen allows user to choose different sharing/saving options:
* Share as image file .
* Share as encrypted text file.
* Share as text in the email body without any attachment.
* Save signature to your DropBox folder.
Any combination of these choices can be chosen.
Clicking on History screen will show the list of all the signatures saved in the device.
Signature image and encrypted text is saved as separate files in the SignItPicture and SignItpicturesEnc folder which are located in the Pictures folder of the device.
Notes and Sign Feature allows user to take notes and sign at the bottom. Notes and signature are then stored as a PNG file of JPG file in the download folder of your device.
Real power of the application is to use it in a proof of Delivery application where a driver delivers packages and collect customer's signature as a proof of delivery. Signature text can be conveniently stored in a folder or in a database and later can be used to recreate the signature.
Default name of the signature is the the date and time at the time of saving (in the month-day-Year-Hr-Min-sec format). Give a name at the bottom of the page to overwrite the default. Image is saved as a PNG image by default. To save it as a JPG or JPEG, give a name with extension (example: abc.jpg or def.jpeg)
To convert encrypted Signature Text to an image. Please download Text2Image.exe from https://sites.google.com/site/anshuapps/support
Use this application to view or to save your signature to an image on your Windows PC.
Text is compatible with all the languages. A java, Windows or iPhone application can read this text to recreate the original signature image.
It's great for businesses that need to keep customer signatures on record or just making deals with your friends!
Check out these great features:
-Add your own text to the signature
-Save signatures as .png images right on your phone
-Time and date stamps are automatically attached to each signature
-Watermarked background to help deter fraud
-Works locally, Internet access is not required
-No annoying advertisements
- Business App for securely signing PDF documents for Android 4.0 and above
- Winner of Public Choice Award of Samsung Galaxy S Pen Challenge - http://sp-l.de/xkIl
DESIGNED FOR SEAMLESS BUSINESS-WORKFLOWS
SignDoc Mobile makes it simple and convenient to sign electronic documents on the go.
The app enables you to:
- Open PDF documents for signing from within any other App on your device!
- Sign your own PDF documents on your mobile device using industry standard signing technologies.
- Download and/or Share signed documents via eMail or Cloud based drives.
- Capture signatures in a manner such that their integrity, and the integrity of signed documents can easily be verified by independent third parties (e.g. using the Adobe Reader)
- Sign documents using signatures that capture biometric characteristics uniquely identifying the signer.
- Sign documents using a photo taken with the built-in camera
SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
Documents signed using SignDoc Mobile do not just place an image of your signature in a document. Documents are signed adherent to the ISO/IEC 32000 digital signature standard. Documents signed in this manner can be easily verified for tampering using standard software such as the Adobe Reader®. The biometric data captured within a signature is adherent to the ISO/IEC 19794-7 standard.
TÜV Saarland, a member of the German Technical Inspection Association Group, has certified SignDoc Mobile for secure and simple operation: http://sp-l.de/NVeg
Also, we have placed great importance on the visual quality of the signatures created by our app in order to make the electronic signing experience as close to signing on paper as possible. Try it and convince yourself of its signature quality.
Once you've loaded a document into the app, you can place signature fields anywhere you like for signing. Touch the signature field, sign with your finger or a stylus and the document will be securely signed.
If you prefer not to use your own documents, Sample Documents are provided for you to test the Software . You can also load documents into SignDoc Mobile from within any other App such as Mail, or iBooks (see the help for details).
For a basic introduction please watch the introductory video at: http://sp-l.de/Bcvq
The app is free to download and can be used with its basic features. An enhanced Pro service is provided as a subscription model via in-app purchases.
This service enables you to sign documents without any promotional markings, and grants access to additional features such as personalizing your signature with your own name or title.
Your subscription options are:
• Pro service 1 month subscription - $ 7.08
• Pro service 1 year subscription - $ 57.84
Your subscription will automatically renew according to your selected subscription option and you will be charged through your GooglePlay account after a 7 day subscription's free trial period. You can cancel your subscription through Google Play on web, the Google Play Store app or Google Wallet. Canceling a subscription will stop the recurring fee moving forward and you will have access to the content until your last payment expires.
This app is designed such that it can be easily integrated in an enterprise document workflow (also behind a firewall). Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in using this product to streamline your business applications.
PRODUCT INFORMATION / SUPPORT / NEWS
VPadWiz signature Pro android application is part of VPSign's product suite that provide a
state of the art solutions for handling signature and securely signing electronic documents , replacing
paper based documents processing, saving organizational printing costs, processing time while
preserving a clean environment. The VpadWiz signature Pro application is designed to accommodate
mobile android tablets users, remotely operating their regular Information systems or
downloading forms-to-go for mobile filling and signing. VPadWiz signature Pro, contains an
additional module for e-signature biometric data capture.
* Natural signing experience - what you see is what you sign
* Support for cloud storage
* Supports signature wizard - a predefined sign place
* Biometric data - the VPadWiz Signature Pro records the signature biometric data (speed , place , acceleration , pressure ...) , safely embedded to the digitally signed PDF which saved in the sdcard in a pre-defined folder
* Opportunity for working without an internet connection , sign and save documents locally in your tablet sdcard
* Fill and sign forms from our browser
* supports tiff , Jpeg and pdf documents
* Citrix server compatible
*Scan document via the tablet camera and sign it
* adding images to predefined area or anywhere to the document
*adding text to the document
*New: Added support for acroforms , filling pdf form fields (text, checkbox, radiobutton, list, combo, signature).
*New: Added Signature Analyzer at app menu, clerify the meaning of Signature biometric data
VPsign , Signature , VPad , digital signature , Samsung galaxy note , sign ,Scanner , Scan , signature ,sign, pdf , tiff ,
AcroForm ,html form, pdf form , pdf fill sign , pdf fields , Galaxy Note, Signature analyzer, signature biometric data, biometrics .
- android 4.0+
- Samsung tablet note 10.1 , Samsung Galaxy Note 2 , Samsung galaxy Note 8.0 for pressure biometric data
VPSign is dedicated to providing innovative electronic document solutions to businesses, health care facilities and government agencies.
Each day millions of pages of paper are printed, at huge expense, for the sole purpose of capturing a customer's signature. Electronic document solutions can eliminate this expense and streamline business flows.
However, legacy electronic signature solutions fall short because they are difficult to integrate into the enterprises' form generation and archiving systems. Customers are wary of signing blindly on signature pads without having the opportunity to review and control the document that is to bear their signature. This, in turn, increases legal exposure.
VPSign is providing a solution that allows enterprises to quickly, easily and efficiently convert their paper based customer-signed document systems to a fully electronic solution that saves money, promotes environmentally responsible behavior and is intuitive and acceptable to customers.
mDRAFT allow you to use your Android device as a digitizing tablet to draw and easily export your artwork in vector format to the cloud (support all installed services) or directly to a computer : You won't need to redraw anymore (or scan and redraw) this perfect curve you scribbled on a piece of paper: it is now editable and can be use or manipulated directly from your computer.
Finally a simple tool that do what you really want !
Please note that Internet Permission is for BUG REPORT ONLY, no other data (of any kind) will be collected.
This is not a "bitmap" application, do not expect a"Adobe® photoshop®" like application !
>> price per page depends on fax service provider used <<
With our fax application FINARX Fax - the first real fax software for the iPhone - you can now also send faxes with your Android smartphone.
Like from fax machine to fax machine you can now fax text documents, photographs and other documents with your iPhone to any fax machine - choose a photo from your cameraroll or make a new photo with your smartphone's camera from any original
The integrated image processing in FINARX Fax "cleans" the photo and converts it, if wanted, in a faxable black and white document. You can of course leave the photo unmodified and send the original picture. On the provided front page sender, recipient and a free editable subject text will be displayed.
Please Note: you will require an account with one of the supported fax service providers. Currently these are sipgate, InterFax and PamFax. Additional service fee for sending faxes is charged by these companies.
The app "signature Analyzer" will tell you how you are, considering variables such as pressure, firm size, speed, angle, etc ...
No manual entries. No typos. No more confusion in your contacts.
- WorldCard Mobile reaches TOP 10 app in 194 countries' APP Store.
- WorldCard Mobile wins CTIA E-Tech Awards.
- "For scanning business cards onto your iPhone, WorldCard Mobile stands out" by Macworld.
- Winner of the 2010 MOBI Award “Best Mobile App OCR”
- "WorldCard Mobile accurately read and sorted fax and mobile numbers, even when the cards labels used short-hand" - Bob Tedeschi, New York Times
- The business card management is adopted by mobile phone developer (such as HTC), telecommunications company (such as CHT / Taiwanmobile) and CRM developer (such as JustSystem). Over 20 million users adopt this great app.
WorldCard Mobile, the leading business card scanning application for smartphone, uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to instantly transfer information from business cards to the user's native contacts. With a simple click of the camera, you no longer have to manually input contact info from business cards or email signatures.
The newest version provides batch scan card function. Let you enjoy high-speed recognition.
◆Why WorldCard Mobile◆
★Capture business card anytime & anywhere★
- Capture business card images with smartphone's camera. Besides, also support batch scan card and recognize.
- Recognition of 20 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Mexico), Turkish, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway.
5. No card limited in full version.
- Sort recognized information by name, position, company, phone number, fax number, address, or other fields.
★Manage & contact easily★
- View and manage contact information with Card Holder function. Make a phone call, send SMS and email to your contacts directly.
- Search the address and check with map function directly.
- Find your contacts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Expand your social and professional networks.
★Smart function for your business★
- Copy Email signature and add it to your contact lists.
- Sync your contact information via Gmail service
- Export contact information to Phone contacts, Google or Exchange contacts. Let you backup easily.
- Exchange contact data with your computers or mobile devices which installed WorldCard software.
keywords: business cards, bizcard reader, business card scanner, BCR software, biz card, card reader, contact management
Find out everything about the Note 3's amazing features through this
easy to use interactive application. The app intuitively recommends
3 key features and lets you Interactively Experience them so you too can
'Design your Life.' Watch Hands on Video and see what accessory
options are available, when you take home a new GALAXY Note 3.
Even learn about the GALAXY Gear!
Are you already to be a GALAXY Note 3 User?
Download the Free GALAXY Note 3 Experience app to learn and experience
more about all of the amazing features in your new Samsung GALAXY Note 3.
1.4 Ghz CPU
The experience app doesn't support tablets.
GALAXY Note3 Experience, GALAXY Note3, Note3, GALAXY Gear, Gear,GALAXY
★ CNBC: Digitizing signature on mobile made easy ★
★ Forbes: SignEasy is your business travel assistant ★
★ BostonGlobe: Top travel apps for travelers ★
In 3 easy steps, you can sign and send a document.
Import a document from Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote or other apps supporting “Export”
or "Send To" functionality.
Sign with the finger or a stylus and add initials, date, text and images to your document
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote or other apps.
Independent professionals, consumers and businesses from over 150 countries use SignEasy for electronic signatures on many types of documents such as NDAs, sales contracts, financial papers, expense reports, consent forms, permission slips, real estate forms, and etc.
✔ Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG/PNG/TIFF and more)
✔ Sign yourself or get documents signed by other people on the spot
✔ Create your signature and initials using the finger or stylus
✔ Add text to your document such as name, company, address, anything!
✔ Choose from various ink colors, text styles and date formats
✔ Import and save documents via Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote
✔ Import documents via email by sending an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Import documents directly from Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote
✔ Save the signed documents to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote easily
Your free SignEasy account allows to sign the first 3 documents for free. Upgrade to the premium plan
for signing unlimited documents, unlimited storage and advanced features for business use. For
occasional use, you can purchase a 10 document credits package and only pay for what you need.
So, get started today and say goodbye to printing, scanning, faxing and shipping.
For more information, visit http://www.getsigneasy.com or follow us at facebook.com/getsigneasy
For help, suggestions or comments, send us an email at email@example.com.
More from developer
SignMyPad Pro has all the features of SignMyPad, plus:
1. Locational data—when the file is saved, SignMyPad Pro will use the internet (if available) to store your GPS location in the metadata of the PDF.
2. Red ink—now you can sign in red ink, in addition to blue and black.
Storing locational data in the signed PDF gives that extra level of assurance you may need, providing more proof of signature authenticity for your most important transactions.
Open a PDF file on your Android phone or tablet, and SignMyPad Pro lets you sign it, save it, and send it without ever printing it out. No more scanning, no more faxing, no wasting paper. It’s the green solution for people on the go!
Working in real estate, law, finance, or any other field that uses signed documents? Impress your clients with SignMyPad Pro…and save a tree while you’re at it.
Now easier than ever with our optional magnetic stylus!
Simply open a PDF file from your email or DropBox with SignMyPad Pro. You can view the document, add signatures, and then save it or send it.
Coupled with the new Autriv magnetic stylus, that makes SignMyPad Pro one of the most versatile signature solutions in the mobile market!
Testimonials for the SignMyPad basic version:
“Compared to some of the other electronic signature apps I have reviewed, SignMyPad is easily the best.” —Aaron Street, Lawyerist.com
iPad Application Reviews gives SignMyPad 4 stars! “A number of apps…are made to make life easier and to really serve a purpose for the customer. SignMyPad is one of these apps.”
“Your app has been a hit at several meetings where I’ve had a chance to show it off to other property managers. I’ve been told by 3 different people they were going to go get… your app because I showed them.” —Jason Jamieson, V2 Properties
SignMyPad Pro Features:
- Easy loading of PDFs from your email or DropBox
- Add signature to the PDF
- Capture signature using optional magnetic stylus
- Add GPS location to the PDF metadata for greater assurance of signature authenticity (internet required)
- Select black, blue, or red ink for signature
- Email signed PDF
- Save signed PDF to your DropBox
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Add text notations to the PDF
- Use Save As… for creating multiple versions of 1 document
SignMyPad Pro: The best PDF signature tool ever! Requires Android 2.2 or higher.