Was fantastic previously. Still pretty good. But, is it me or has the ability to change transport mode disappeared? I can't see how to do that anymore.
Latest update crashes when i select Service Alerts. Overlapping text seen when saved destinations are selected. EDIT: Fixed as advised on March 6, thanks.
Just walked through the rain only to see a local bus that was "7 minutes away" pull up at my stop. Total waste of time. Unreliable, just like Sydney buses. DELETED!
Great app, exactly what I needed Recent searches saved, given current location bus and train routes are all displayed, great UI...perfect! Some constructive criticism.. option for fastest/ shortest routes will be 5 star worthy and there are some text and icon overlaps
Quite a clever interface. neatly presenting alternatives around your trip time. -------- shame the data is almost always missing a route or two ( inconsistently is some days you see the bus you want other days you don't) ... this makes it virtually useless
* Fixed recently introduced crash bug in the Service Alerts screen
* Had stern words with our QA guy
* Corrected layout of favourites dialog
* Improved address search results
* Rotate current location marker to indicate compass bearing
* Fixed some miscellaneous minor bugs.
* Fixed a number of crash bugs affecting Android 5 and earlier.
Worldwide offline travel maps with a travel guide and a built-in trip planner.
MVV-App is the helpful assistant for using public transport in Munich.
Travelling successfully in Berlin and Brandenburg with the VBB “Bus & Train” app