Just walked through the rain only to see a local bus that was "7 minutes away" pull up at my stop. Total waste of time. Unreliable, just like Sydney buses. DELETED!
Latest update crashes when i select Service Alerts. Overlapping text seen when saved destinations are selected. EDIT: Fixed as advised on March 6, thanks.
Very capable trip planner This app is easy to use, with a slick interface that clearly shows the route on the map, with real-time status, and allows rapid changes in options and times etc. My only niggle is that it tends to pick simpler routes with minimal changes, even if there is a faster multi-leg or mixed transport route, as can be found on the Transport NSW trip planner website.
Great app, exactly what I needed Recent searches saved, given current location bus and train routes are all displayed, great UI...perfect! Some constructive criticism.. option for fastest/ shortest routes will be 5 star worthy and there are some text and icon overlaps
Works awesomely well. Has saved me, my job, my marriage several times already. Well, helped me get to a lot of different places on time when I ABSOLUTELY needed to be. So it's been great. Only 1 quibble so far; sometimes struggles to really get a good fix on location (even when in high accuracy mode).
* Fixed recently introduced crash bug in the Service Alerts screen
* Had stern words with our QA guy
* Corrected layout of favourites dialog
* Improved address search results
* Rotate current location marker to indicate compass bearing
* Fixed some miscellaneous minor bugs.
* Fixed a number of crash bugs affecting Android 5 and earlier.