Login to your Meetup account with Meetroll to see all your Meetup groups, their events, and who RSVPed (Yes or No) for each event.
Did someone show up without RSVPing? Were they even part of the Meetup group? No problem! Add Attendees to an event and save their name and photo.
Need to update attendance for a past event? No problem! Meetroll shows events for past 30 days.
Meetroll does not save attendance info on the Meetup.com site, but internally on your phone. If you want to sync attendance to your meetup site (ie if you are an Organizer) then you will need to sync them manually. This is due to technical limitations of Meetup's API.
Well Meetup Manager is your solution!
Meetup Manager was created by http://www.twitter.com/JamesMontemagno organizer of the Seattle Mobile .NET Developers Group (http://www.meetup.com/SeattleMobileDevelopers) to solve the problems listed above. With Meetup Manager simply login with your Meetup.com credentials, browse a list of your groups and events. Once you select an event you can see all of the members that have RSVPed to the event and allow them to check in by selecting their name. Need to do a giveaway? Simply press 1 button and Meetup Manager will select a random attendee from who has checked in to the event.
Need this information later? No problem, as everything is stored locally so you can check your stats later.
Better yet all of this is written in C#, Powered by Xamarin, and completely open source: https://github.com/jamesmontemagno/MeetupManager So feel free to contribute or request new features!
Keyword: meetup.com, meetup, checkin, meetup checkin, meetup organizers, meetup owners
This app helps you achieve all that and more.
Now never be late for an appointment again. This app helps you schedule meetings, automatically mails the person you have scheduled a meeting with, and sets a customizable reminder for the meeting.
It can also help you locate restaurants/ cafes or other such meeting points which are closest to both of you, in case you are running late for the meeting.
A useful meeting scheduler combined with location suggestions for meetings!
-> Schedule meetings at future date and time with multiple contacts.
-> Get reminders for scheduled meetings.
-> Get suggested places to meet based on location data.
Meeting people is more fun now :)
JoinUs is an app which allows you to share your location with a friend privately and just for a while. You could see each other in a map, you could know where the other is, on realtime, and then meet faster as possible. So easy and so efficient.
You are the one who decides if you are "visible" to other, deciding in advance the maximum time that you are available and avoiding oversights involving the disclosure of your following activities.
Take it simple
Just use it in 5 easy steps:
1. Start JoinUs and ask for a new appointment
2. Pick up the friend you are meeting with
3. Choose the time you'll be "visible"
4. Enter in the map and let yourself to be guided by the shortest path
5. Once the meeting get success, say hello to your friend and close JoinUs
Avoid misunderstandings and subsequent discussions, if you need to meet up, use JoinUs and let complications for important things in your life.
Easy, simple, effective
Forget at last those annoying calls, text messages and chats like "Where are you? Can not see you", "I have arrived, and you?", "Phew, I'm late, give me 20 minutes", "I parked here, what street comes better? "," Hey, the bus has arrived early, I walk around and go into a shop, call me when you're over here and I'll tell you where I am".
You won't miss anything:
- Phonebook syncronization.
- Communication on demand and previous confirmation.
- Non intrusive, is a tool for private use.
- Prior decision about time "visible": whether you are creating an appointment as you are confirming it, you establish the number of minutes you're interested in.
- Leave an appointment anytime: if you no longer need your meeting, or if you changed your mind, just leave the meeting and don't share your location anymore.
- Maps view for telling you distances, times and, of course, the shortest path.
It has lots of uses, and its functionality can be spread up to neverending purposes.
Meetup Inc. does not endorse or sponsor this product, and we are not affiliated with Meetup Inc.
RSVP *does* work, as described in the help text. If you are having problems with it, then send an email so that together we can find out why it isn't for you. Simply leaving a comment saying that it doesn't help anyone.
Check the website for event iCal feed details and free/paid version differences.
Problem? Suggestion? Question? Send an email!! I can't read your minds.
You must have a login member account available at http://www.localhustle.com/
What can MeeTu do for you :
- MeeTu app makes pleasant user interface design for great experience.
- When you’re looking for a place to go, a recommendation from the country folks or people with same culture background is a way more helpful than a long review from a travel guide books or web sites. The app keeps up you with other users’ adventures to the country and discover the most interesting places recommended by others.
- No matter you find a place interesting either discovered by you or recommended by others, you could always make a “Plan to go” to visit there in your calendar and share this “Plan to go info” to all of MeeTu users. Other users could join your visit. Similarly, you could join others“Plan to go” to explore together as well. This helps your trip more social and enjoyable and make new friends easily.
- Friendly MeeTu map functions of taxi card in both local language and English ensures your arrival to the selected address accurate and in time. You don’t need to worry about if a local taxi driver misunderstand you or lost your way in middle of nowhere anymore.
- A user could share photos of traveling in MeeTu any time. The user can also view others’posted photos. If interested, he/she could review the sender’s profile and start private chat to get know each other.
Have tickets to a concert, or just a craving for ice cream? Create an upfor, and all of your friends using the app will be notified. You don’t need to send invites, or coordinate over SMS and long email threads. We’ll send you notifications to keep you up to date as friends join and comment.
To help get you started, we automatically connect you with your Facebook friends. After that, it’s easy to find and connect with more friends. Your friends on Facebook can join events through the web even if they don't have the app.
Kliqed helps you meet-up and connect with friends and contacts.
It works in the background and sends kliqs that suggest times when you and a friend will be free to meet or connect for a call. It learns this from your available time - your 'gaps' - in your phone calendar.
There is no calendar sharing and Kliqed does not use calendar content.
In the newest version, you can use Kliqed spontaneously and say you are "Free now" or "Free later" today.
* View Groups and Meetups data
* RSVP to meetups
* Checkin at meetups
* View checkins
* Add comments
* RSVP list
* View group albums
* Upload a photo to an event (SD card needed)
* Add event to calendar
* New meetups notifications service
* Activity feed
* Rate an event
* View and add photo comments
* Slide out menu on the home screen for better navigation
* Dark/Light themes
* Enable caching in Settings to improve performance.
Please let me know if you want more features. Ill add them as soon as I can. Most of them are tracked here: http://code.google.com/p/rendezvous-meetup-app/issues/list
More from developer
- Simple one touch controls; touch to throw your grappling hook
- Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master
- A retro pixel art style adventure game
How to Play:
- Tap anywhere to throw your grappling hook!
- Attempt to get the highest score possible