Shift Work Schedule offers its own list of work shift patterns that you can immediately use. If, in case, your work shift doesn’t fall on any of those patterns, you can set a custom shift pattern and use it instead of the pre-loaded shift work patterns.
The app will automatically highlight all corresponding days of your work week based on the day you select, so you can see if you are working or not on a specific date and plan your holidays, trips or whatever you want to plan.
NOTE: once you selected your shift pattern, you can not edit separate days (like overtime).
The app also has a nice search feature that lets you check if you’re supposed to be working a particular day and it lets you customize its appearance down to the background.
The app offers a sleek, translucent calendar widget, even if you do not work shifts, you might use it as simple calendar Widget on your main screen or lock screen( starting from 4.2 android version).
Settings of Shift Work Schedule –
* Alarm clock for shifts
* Widgets - 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, and resizable widget
* First day of week
* Number of weeks
* Сhange colors for selected day, night shift, evening shift, day shift, days off, day numbers
* Save up to 5 custom patterns
* 22 Shift Paterns
* Background picture from user gallery
If you want to support development and use application without ads, please, conisder buying this app -
Calendar does not sync with Google calendars, and it is not wage calculator, all it does is shows you work shifts pattern in a nice way :)
If you have a Sony device with STAMINA mode, you can either disable this mode or add Shift Work Schedule to the active applications in standby.
STAMINA/Extended Standby Mode prevents Shift Work Schedule from waking up the device. Thus, an alarm will NOT ring if this mode is enabled.
Icon, and Logo Design by Niclas Stöhr (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any suggestions or questions,or you do not understand how to make your custom pattern, or you want to correct or add translation for this app, send me an email please - email@example.com
schedule and program the alarm clock per shift once and it will do the rest. The app has many
additional features that can be programmed depending on your needs and what you need to see
at a glance.
● Create a single or multi shift and color coded days are displayed for any shift and any period
● View your schedule or switch between schedules. This allows you to compare free days of colleagues etc. If you move to a different shift, easily set it as your new schedule
● Customize what is displayed on your roster / calendar and set the individual shift colors, font colors and font size
● Edit individual days due to leave, sick days, and shorter or longer hours etc. for hours worked calculations.
● View statistic of hours worked per shift and per month
● Export your shift schedule to Google Calendar
● Share your shift schedule with others by exporting them to .pdf or Excel. Exporting to .pdf also allow you to create a beautiful wall calendar with a picture
● Use one of the many widgets to view your schedule including additional information instantly
● Snooze or cancel the alarm in different ways including shake and flip
The app is free and fully functional during the trial period. After the trial period, some features will be disabled and you will need to purchase the donation key to use them.
Benefits of purchasing the donation key:
● No ads
● No annoying dialogs
● Full support for nonperiodic and individual schedules
● Customizable actions for long tap
● Additional icons for quick switching between edit and view modes
● Export to other formats .xml, csv (Excel), Google Calendar
● Automatically receive all future enhancements
Link to purchase the donation:
5Turnos FREE es un calendario de turnos de trabajo diseñado especialmente para funcionarios del Cuerpo Nacional de Policía. Es perpetuo y muestra, en fondo azul, los días de trabajo para el turno, tipo, mes y año seleccionados.
Disponible también para:
BlackBerry 6 OS y 7 OS: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/125560/?lang=es
BlackBerry PlayBook: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/23985874/?lang=es
Support for Android Wear:
- See shopping lists when you open the app on your wear device
- Check off items in a list while shopping... screen does not time out when on a list
No ICS support!
Android 4.x is not supported and as the default Email application on ICS already supports client certificates, it is not clear whether this application would provide any additional benefits.
This app adds support for Client Certificate Authentication to Exchange ActiveSync accounts, supporting email, native calendar and native contacts synchronization.
If you just stumbled upon this app while browsing the Android Market, chances are that you don't need it. It provides a very specific functionality with a very narrow focus and is not of use to a wide audience.
This app is repackaged from the CyanogenMod 6.1 Email app to install and work on non-rooted phones and not conflict with the stock Email. It is primarily intended to help with EAS accounts with two-way SSL requirements, a feature which has been previously contributed to CyanogenMod as well. Any further improvements of general interest will also be contributed back to CM.
Thanks to: Google / AOSP for the baseline, CyanogenMod for improvements, Chris Dean for icon.
===Known issues / future improvements===
- Improve PIN/password dialogs for access to app., provide further configurations for security settings
Pre-existing in stock/CM Email:
- Background Sync setting is not respected
This is more a script than an application and has no real user interface. Copying images to different folders or SD cards can result in their timestamp getting updated and as a result, the Android Gallery no longer sorts your photos by the date on which they were taken.
This app looks up the EXIF tags of photos and if the timestamp has been saved, replaces the timestamp of the file with this date and time indicating when the photo was actually taken. It operates on one folder at a time and given the integration with Android Gallery to choose the folder, you will have to pick a photo within the intended album to update the timestamp of all photos in that folder.
Only photos with "jpg" extension and an EXIF timestamp will have their files updated with the mentioned date and time.