Small, simple, yet powerful tool for captured document correction.
1, Precise document edge detection and crop.
2, High quality perspective correction.
3, Hight-width ratio adjust.
4, Captured and corrected documents are saved as JPEG files, which can be accessed openly by other apps(Gallery, Gmail, etc.), no need for exporting;
5, No watermark on corrected image.
6, Send Images to Act Scanner via "Share" in Gallery.
7, Small, simple, and easy to use.
Support for Android Wear:
- See shopping lists when you open the app on your wear device
- Check off items in a list while shopping... screen does not time out when on a list
No ICS support!
Android 4.x is not supported and as the default Email application on ICS already supports client certificates, it is not clear whether this application would provide any additional benefits.
This app adds support for Client Certificate Authentication to Exchange ActiveSync accounts, supporting email, native calendar and native contacts synchronization.
If you just stumbled upon this app while browsing the Android Market, chances are that you don't need it. It provides a very specific functionality with a very narrow focus and is not of use to a wide audience.
This app is repackaged from the CyanogenMod 6.1 Email app to install and work on non-rooted phones and not conflict with the stock Email. It is primarily intended to help with EAS accounts with two-way SSL requirements, a feature which has been previously contributed to CyanogenMod as well. Any further improvements of general interest will also be contributed back to CM.
Thanks to: Google / AOSP for the baseline, CyanogenMod for improvements, Chris Dean for icon.
===Known issues / future improvements===
- Improve PIN/password dialogs for access to app., provide further configurations for security settings
Pre-existing in stock/CM Email:
- Background Sync setting is not respected
Sub-calendars, Auto-complete based on search history, Google Now / Global Search support
Improved for Android 4+ devices to:
- Uses existing account authentication without asking you for password
- Allows simultaneous search of multiple user calendars
- Makes it easier to switch users
- Provides better support for finding recurring events
- Better performance
- Share from Google Maps or others to quickly add an event to your calendar