Designed to be quick and easy to plan public transport journeys using:
* your current location
* a point on a map (long press)
* a place name or address
The journey planner used by this app derives its data from the timetables of Public Transport Victoria (PTV).
PTV timetables are publicly available via the ptv.vic.gov.au website.
This app or its author are not related to the PTV organisation.
Timetables are updated regularly and their accuracy should be considered best effort.
*** What should be added to the app next? ***
This app is being actively developed every day. If you want to have your say about what should be added next, add your features and vote for others at our feedback site - http://openptdata.uservoice.com
Any issues with the app or the accuracy of the data should be emailed to email@example.com.
Please please submit any app crashes to Google Play. If you submit it, I will fix it!
Please email if you require any new feature to be included.
Please note : The app will not remain ad-free in the near future.
Allows for train timetable search between two stations.
Allows for viewing journey details (Plan Journey) if multiple modes of transport are needed.
Plan Journey section also displays platform numbers/bus bay numbers wherever applicable.
Destination tracking with reminders (does not seem to work too well in City Loop).
View timetable for a particular train line.
Allows for switching the direction of travel with the click of a button.
Displays information about journey time and the time left for departure.
Displays the stations at which the train stops, in an easy to read format.
Takes into account public holidays, weekends and day restrictions.
Shows connecting train services.
Timetables are downloaded on a 'need to download' basis.
Displays Metro's live service updates - if impacting your line.
Allows custom settings:
Origin and Destination setting for morning travel and vice versa.
Time display in 12/24 hour clock format
Time offset - default 0, if set then displays services from offset minutes before current time.
If none of these values are set, then the app remembers your 'from' and 'to' selections and flips them based on time (AM/PM).
If a station name is clicked from the details view, and if the network is available, it displays station information from public transport Victoria website.
PS : Special thanks to Mr. Adrian.T for helping me test this app.
Moreover, you can see train line' map and whole train schedule of all trains.
Brilliant up-to-date timetables is offered to you.
If I update the new timetable's file, I will notice that, and then
please update this app on your phone.
Included time tables file into this app because of file web hosting problem.
Fixed wrong time table at 'Sandringham' line.
Changed time table files hosting URL.
Fixed whole time table bug.
Fixed Friday time table bug at database file. (Need to download database file again)
Updated the timetables of all train lines.Reduced 30% database file size.
Added South Morang Station on the South Morang lane.
Added Sunbury Station on the Sunbury lane.
Added Diggers Rest Station on Sunbury lane.
Added Williams Landing Station on Werribee lane.
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• direction queries (door to door) and
• interactive network plans
• United Kingdom
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• San Francisco
• Berlin & Brandenburg
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main
• Munich (München)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein
• Hannover & Lower Saxony
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr
• Cologne (Köln), Bonn (network plans only!)
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis
• Paderborn & Höxter
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau
• Nuremberg (Nürnberg), Fürth & Erlangen
• Würzburg & Regensburg
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Plauen & Vogtland
• Vienna (Wien)
• Graz & Styria
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Lucerne (Luzern)
• Zurich (Zürich)
• Brussels (Brüssel)
• Copenhagen (Kopenhagen)
• Warsaw (Warschau)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.2 to 4.4
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• 'Your location', so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location
• 'Network communication', because Öffi needs to query information services for stations and departures
• 'Your personal information', so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.
At a glance see if your train services are running or if there are any disruptions before leaving or on your way to the station and save time.
The aim of this app is to show what you care about fast without getting in the way with unnecessary information.
Green - Good Service
Orange - Minor alerts / disruptions / delays
Red - Major alerts / disruptions / changes to services
For Orange and Red, click on the Train Line to see details provided by Metro / Public Transport Victoria (PTV).
Schedule databases are updated periodically, based on those published at metlink.org.nz.
This app is entirely free, with a discrete localised advert embedded in the schedule display. (A paid version will be available in due course)
Travel, navigate your way through Melbourne and Victoria's public transport system with the best journey planner on the app store.
The app lets users quickly and easily find the shortest routes to get from one place to the next using public transport in Victoria.
It covers journeys using all forms of public transport including Metro train, Yarra tram, bus and V-line services.
BETA - Note that this app is still been developed, hence there might be some issues. You can help us out by providing feedback before rating.
Data used in this application is from PTV, we are not in anyway shape or form affiliated with PTV.
More info in our posts!
• See and Tag inspectors. Topped up online but haven't had you card updated yet? Check a map to see where inspectors are - and where they've been. Because the myki system can take days to credit your card after an online top up, you may been charged but still be caught short by inspectors. This is aimed to help you in that situation.
* Check your latest card balances. View your expiry dates and see your last transaction details. This is real time and on the spot instead of logging on the website or trying to see the tap on reader. It's easy and it's in your hands.
* Report dangerous and suspicious passengers to alert everyone where a potential threat is.
* Report problems and tag them with a location, tram line, train station or bus route;
'Top up machine is broken - Southern Cross Station, 5 mins ago'
* Make comments about the Myki® system and share your experience - feel free to complain or let everyone know how much you love the system.
Melbourne - it's your city, it's your public transport system, it's yourMyki - and this is your app.
Thank you for all your feedback. We hope to continue providing you the best Myki® app around, please continue sending us all the feedback you got! We love it
yourMyki is not affiliated with Myki® or Public Transport Victoria. Myki® is a registered trademark of the Public Transport Victoria.
If you're having errors after the update, try clearing the application cache by going to Android Settings > Applications > yourMyki and clicking on Clear cache!
Download schedules for offline viewing of 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams
✔ Find directions with the journey planner when you're not sure where to go
✔ View real-time vehicle positions & estimates (in supported cities, see below)
✔ View service alerts
✔ Save favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ View trips on a map
PREVIEW ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/transittimes
REAL-TIME VEHICLE POSITIONS / ESTIMATES: Sydney, Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Adelaide, Perth, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for more details
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, CTTransit, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, Kitsap Transit, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, Lynx, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VTA, YRT, 131500 NSW
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, Clipper Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Detroit, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for a full list of cities
In supported cities we offer WCA indicators for stops/trips in accordance with organisations such as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
Here are the permissions we request access to:
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
ACCOUNTS/WAKE LOCK - Push notifications
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Arrivo Wellington is a powerful offline timetable app which provides fast timetable access for all transport on Metlink's transport network in Wellington.
BUSES, TRAINS, CABLECAR & FERRY.
With Arrivo in your pocket you have access to Wellington's transit information anywhere and anytime. Unlike other transit applications you do not need network access to check your timetable information. This means you get results fast.
Arrivo makes your commute easy with a variety of benefits:
* Arrivo works anytime and anywhere. No data network connection required.
* Immediately find the next departure for your Stop. By Route or by Stop name.
* View the Stops for your Trip on the map (maps screens require a network connection).
* Use predictive search from the action bar on the top of the app to quickly find your Route or Stop.
* View next Departures for any transit Stop or Station in Wellington.
* View Trip details.
* All the timetable information is stored on your phone.
* Arrivo informs you when updated timetable information is available for download from the 'Settings' screen. Don't worry, Arrivo has the tiniest timetable files among all other transit apps out there. This saves you both bandwidth and storage space on your device. Check your notifications bar to download the most up-to-date timetable available.
* Note: all times displayed are local Wellington times.
Get access to fast timetable information and download Arrivo Wellington today!
Keywords: Bus, Train, Cablecar, Ferry, Wellington, Metlink, Timetable, Location, Map, Stop, Arrival, Departure, Trip, Route, Favourite, Schedule, Commuting, Commute, Travel
- United States (Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Miami, Tampa, Space Coast), Canada (Edmonton, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Halifax, Toronto, Montreal), UK (London), Australia (all cities), New Zealand (Auckland), Ireland (Dublin)
- Public transport, private services (taxi, shuttle), car, motorcycle, bicycle (including bike sharing), and walking
Useful in every case!
- For Tourists:
+ Need to find your way around in a new city? Just use the address box to enter your next destination!
+ Already added your destination to your phone's calendar? TripGo will find it!
+ Want to save a trip for later? Just tap the "Reminder" icon!
- For Commuters:
+ Want to know how late the train is? Tap on the train station icon. Data is updated live, so you can keep up-to-date as the train falls further behind.
+ Want 1-click timetable access? Add the stop to your favorites (by tapping star icon) and add the TripGo widget to your home screen.
PROVIDERS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND:
- Adelaide, SA: Adelaide Metro
- Auckland, NZ: Auckland Transport.
- Brisbane, QLD: TransLink [*] - and the CityCycle network.
- Canberra, ACT: ACTION
- Christchurch, NZ: Metro Christchurch [*], Metro Timaru
- Darwin, NT: Territory's PT, Fast Ferries
- Melbourne, VIC: Metro Trains, Yarra Trams, Metropolitan Buses and some airport buses. Has most PTV services (Public Transport Victoria) - and the bike share network.
- Northern Queensland: QConnect, Sunbus, TAG
- Perth, WA: Transperth, TransBusselton, TransFeraldton, Banbury City Transit.
- Sydney, NSW: CityRail [*], Sydney Buses [*], Light Rail, Sydney Ferries, Busways Hillbus [*]
- Wellington, NZ: MetLink
PROVIDERS IN CANADA:
- Edmonton, AB: Edmonton Transit System
- Vancouver, BC: TransLink, West Coast Express, British Columbia Rapid Transport Company, BC Transit
- Winnipeg, MB: Winnipeg Transit
- Halifax, NS: Metro Transit (HRM)
- Thunder Bay, ON: Thunder Bay Transit [*]
- Toronto, ON: Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, TTC [*], York Region Transit [*] - and the BIXI bike network
- Montreal, QC: Agence métropolitaine de transport [*] (incl. Express), CIT, MRC, OMIT Sainte-Julie, Réseau de transport de Longueuil - and the BIXI bike network
- Quebec City, QC: Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC)
PROVIDERS IN THE UK AND IRELAND:
• Dublin: Dublin Bus, Irish Rail, Luas - and the Dublin Bike share network
• London: Transport for London - and the Barclays Cycle bike share network
PROVIDERS IN THE UNITED STATES:
- Los Angeles, CA: Metro [*], MetroLink, MTS, North County Transit District
- San Francisco, CA: AC Transit [*], BART [*], CalTrain, SF Municipal Transportation Agency, VTA, Golden Gate Transit, Marin Transit and several more - and the Bay Area bike share network.
- Washington, DC: MET, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit [*], Fairfax Connector, Virginia Railway Express [*] - and the Capital Bikeshare network.
- Miami, FL: Broward Country Transit and Miami Dade Transit.
- Space Coast, FL: Space Coast Area Transit.
- Tampa, FL: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, Manatee County Area Transit, PSTA, Sarasota County Area Transit.
- Chicago, IL: Chicago Transit Authority, Metra, and Pace Suburban Bus Service - and the Divvy Bike network.
- Balimore, MD: Maryland Transit, Montgomery County Ride On [*]
- New York, NY: MTA [*], Long Island Rail Road, Metro North, NJ Transit, PATH, Staten Island Ferry and a few more - and the Citi Bike network.
- Portland, OR: TriMet [*], Cherriots, City of Albany / Linn Benton Loop, South Metro, and several smaller operators.
- Seattle, WA: King County Marine Division, Metro Transit, Seattle Street Car, and Sound Transit.
PROVIDERS IN VIETNAM (beta)
-Ho Chi Minh City: SaiGon Bus
[*] including real-time data
The free app for buses, trains and trams in the Mitteldeutschen Verkehrsverbund (MDV) and the city of Bonn (SWB) – Now with a new Look and Feel and new features!
Buy tickets by smartphone – without any registration, without an extensive search, without any knowledge of rates. On top easy.GO offers an easy and secure payment via the mobile phone bill or prepaid card.* The fast alternative if cash is not handy!
And easy.GO offers even more:
- Station-Location via GPS
- Connection information
- Current departure times
- Interactive maps
- Latest traffic news
- Favorites & History feature
Information about all features and the list of supporting network operators can be found on www.myeasygo.de
Happy to answer your questions about easy.GO in the region of MDV is:
• our Service-Hotline under 01803 327946* (01803-easygo*) or
• via E-Mail to email@example.com on Monday till Sunday, 7 a.m. till 9 p.m.
Happy to answer your questions about easy.GO in the region of Bonn is:
• our easy.GO-Support-Team under +49 3641 5733420 or
• via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on Monday till Friday, 9 a.m. till 4 p.m.
* 0,09 EUR/Min. incl. VAT from land lines, mobile rates max. 0,42 EUR/Min.
The app needs internet access next to the following permissions:
Your location: Determination of "Current position" to use it in the connection information as start or destination or to determine stops nearby.
Your address book: To set an address from your contacts as start / destination the app needs access to your address book. By selecting a contact the stored address is copied as start/destination for the concerning request. Further information are not used.
Your messages: To unlock for the ticket purchase the activation link will be automatically selected out of the concerning SMS.
* find the next services from any stop, station or jetty
* plan your journey and view it on a map
* ‘watch’ your journey so you can countdown to when your service arrives
* save your favourite journeys for quick access to timetable information
* view disruption and fare information
* get your SmartRider balance
Depending on your mobile data plan, mobile data charges may apply as you use the app.
As this is the the first version, Transperth would love to hear what you think of it. You can provide feedback via the app or ask us to include other features you think will help you and others on your journey with us.
NOTE that before updating the app you must perform a full uninstall of the older application.
SmartTransit supports more than 100 cities worldwide:
1.Los Angeles(Metro, LADOT)
2.San Francisco & North Bay region(SFMTA,AirBART,Caltrain, Golden Gate Transit and Ferries)
9.South Bay region(Torrance)
14.Alameda and Contra Costa(AC)
15.Central Contra Costa
17.North Lake Tahoe,Truckee
19.North San Diego
1.Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area(MTA)
2.Cape Cod Region(CCRTA)
4.Ashland, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Natick, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, and Wayland(MW)
1.Minneapolis,Saint Paul,Airport(MAC),Anoka County Maple Grove,Plymouth,Prior Lake,Scott County,Shakopee,Univ of Minnesota(MetroTransit)
3.Apple Valley,Burnsville,Eagan,Rosemount and Savage
4.Chapel Hill,Carrboro&Univ of North Carolina
3.City of Corvallis and Albany/Linn Benton Loop(CTS)
1.Lehigh and Northampton(LANta)
2.Bucks,Chester,Delaware,Montgomery,Philadelphia Counties(SEPTA bus&rail)
★Utah,Salt Lake City(UTA)
8.Victoria, Whistler, Pemberton Local and Commuter, Squamish Commuter and Kelowna(BC Transit)
★Belgium:Flemish Region(De Lijn)
Just turn on the GPS and it will find all public transit stations around you and will list the name of the stations, routes/trips, next arrival times, your distance to the stop and your relative location to the stop on the Google maps,...
You could also add the stops to the favorite list. Once added to the list you won't need to enable the GPS anymore.
Register with myki Customer Experience Panel - http://www.mykipanel.com.au/RegisterYourInterest.aspx
- Extensive map support, coloured routes and stops with direction printed on the maps pin.
- Favourites screen with custom sort order.
- Realtime location of all available transit vehicles on your device maps.
- Accurate arrival time with count down by the second for the next bus.
- Search by address, location or Stop Number.
- Nearby screen for a quick access to bus stops around you.
*Please note that internet connection is required for the App to work.
Feedback and Support Please visit our page on Facebook
-Mississauga - MiWay
-Hamilton Street Railway
- Société de transport de Laval - STL
- Calgary Transit
- Edmonton Transit System
-Victoria Regional Transit System
-Whistler Regional Transit System
-Kelowna Regional Transit System
-Kamloops Regional Transit System
-Metro Transit - HRM
- NYC MTA - Bronx.
- NYC MTA - Brooklyn
- NYC MTA Staten Island.
- San Francisco muni.
- AC Transit
- Dumbarton Express.
- Foothill Transit
- Glendale Beeline
- North County Transit District.
- University of California, San Francisco - USCF
- Camarillo Area.
- Gold Coast Transit.
- LA Metro Bus.
- LA Metro Rail.
- Moorpark Transit.
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oak.
- Ventura Intercity (VISTA)
- DC Circulator
- WMATA (METRO)