Turn your phone into a universal remote control using your phone's built-in IR transmitter. No external hardware required. No network connection required. No permissions required. Lifetime return policy!
Control your TV, your Set-top Box, your Audio Video Receiver, your Sound System, your Amplifier, your DVD Player, your Blu-ray Player, your Media or Streaming Player, your Air Conditioner, your Projector, your DSLR camera, your PS3, your Xbox, and more! Prank your friends, anything you'd like with this user-friendly remote control!
· Save each one of your devices so that you can easily access them later.
· Control all of your devices from just one screen, by creating your own custom remote, where you can add buttons from different devices in a single tab!
· Customize your remote control by changing the number of tabs, the layout, the colors, the style of each button, and more.
· Save a sequence of actions (macro) to be executed one by one. For example you can turn on your TV, turn on your cable box, wait 1 second, go to channel 100 and turn up the volume. All of these actions saved in a single button.
· Send your own custom IR code and save it to a button.
· If your device is not listed in the app, you can use the scan mode to automatically test all brands and models in order to find a compatible one.
· Back up and restore all your saved devices and remotes so that you can easily transfer them to another phone.
· Add widgets at your home screen to control your devices without even opening the app.
· Transfer your remotes to your Android Wear Smartwatch, so that you control all your devices directly through your watch.
This application works only with phones or tablets that have an IR blaster (infrared blaster) embedded:
· Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge / S5 / S5 Active / S5 Mini / S5 Duos / S4 / S4 Active / S4 Mini / S4 Zoom
Galaxy Note 4 / Note 3 / Note Edge / Note 8.0 / Note 10.1 / Note Pro
Galaxy Tab 4 / Tab 3 / Tab 2 / Tab Pro / Tab S / Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy J, Galaxy Mega
· HTC One M9 / M8 / M7, HTC One Max, HTC One Dual Sim, HTC Butterfly 2 / Butterfly S, HTC Desire 600 / Desire 200
· LG G3, LG G Flex2
· Xiaomi Mi 4
In case you need anything simply send us an email at email@example.com. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
Currently supporting over 800,000 devices
Galaxy S6 supported :) I am pleased to say the best universal remote application in Google Play now supports the Galaxy S6.
*Tip - Controlling Cable and Satellite boxes from IRUDB databse: Instead of searching for your cable or satellite providers name take a quick look at the bottom or back of the cable/satellite box for its name. Then when you search for IR codes in the database you can search for the name of the box. The box and the remote (the hardware) are usually made by a different company. The cable and satellite companies (the software) often rely on other companies to provide hardware for their cable or satellite software. I hope this helps!
Money Back Guarantee! - This is a free application with extra features that can be unlocked for a one time only in-app upgrade. If for any reason you would like a refund from your in-app upgrade then send an email with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your order number is automatically emailed to you after the in-app purchase is made. Any refund request made will be granted. Guaranteed! You can also email if you would just like some help.
*View and use all IR-codes/buttons in the IRUDB™ database.
*Use (Quick) TV, Cable, Satellite, DVD, Blu-ray, and Air Conditioner remotes with GUI.
*Create a single Saved Remote.
*Button vibration (Saved Remote).
*Press and hold buttons to send repeat commands (Saved Remote).
*Save Custom Remotes from the IR databases (Saved Remote).
*Change remote backgrounds (pre-set and custom images)(Saved Remote).
*Edit button texts (Saved Remote).
*Edit button IR signal. (Saved Remote).
*Change button backgrounds (pre-set and custom images).
*Adjust button sizes.
*Adjust button positions (drag & drop + fine tune button positions).
*All ads removed.
*Create unlimited Saved Remotes.
*Quickly create Saved Remotes from the (Quick) TV, Cable, Satellite, DVD, and Blu-ray remotes.
*Share custom Saved Remotes
*Download shared custom Saved Remotes
*Manually input IR codes not found in the IR databases (copy & paste)
**Read and save codes from physical remote(s) – (HTC ONLY!)
Android 5.0 Lollipop supported
Make sure your phone or tablet has a built in IR Blaster before trying this application! Many 1 star reviews are from users that do not have a phone with a built in IR Blaster.. Please consider leaving a rating if you found this application useful.
In app purchases: This allows you to remove ads and unlock additional features from inside the application.
Identity: This is to verify your in app purchase against your email address on new devices.
Photos and Media: This allows you to add your own custom images and graphics into the app. You can add images from your image folders to the remote background and individual button backgrounds.
Control Vibration: This is allows your phone to vibrate when a saved remote button is pressed (optional feature).
Full Network Access: This is required for internet access. The IRUDB™ database is accessed via internet.
View Network Connections: This is required for internet access.
Makes for a great Universal Hotel Remote!
Ads help support our development. Upgrade to the Full Version for an ad-free experience + many more features.
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No ads
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
Arduino Uno, pro, mega....
Arduino Ethernet Shield or wifi shield.
Real Time Clock Module DS1307 RTC or DS3231, DS3231 recommend is more accurate.
Allows control of:
Zones of lighting control with power control.
Zones on off control.
Zones blinds or awnings Control
Control HVAC setpoint temperatures.
Control of Heating setpoint temperatures.
Zone automatic irrigation control.
Programming scenes or environments.
Infrared for home automation control.
Manage TV, DVD, any device with infrared remote control
Historical cvs format
Ability to control from outside the local network without fixed IP.
You can adapt to each specific application modifying the Arduino program and setting this app..
You can find help to configure the system in the official website:
Free infrared remote for your smartphone. Control your TV, Cable box, Air conditioner, and about any other infrared device anywhere with your smartphone's build in IR transmitter.
It has never been easier to control your devices. Just open the app, select a remote and control your devices!
It also comes in handy if you're on vacation and your hotel room doesn't have a remote. What if you lost your remote of that old TV in your room? This app might be perfect for you!
On some devices when you press a button, nothing happens. To fix this, enable "Fix Buttons" in Settings
The MEDIA permission is for setting the background of your remotes.
With domovea, you maintain control of your home even when you're not in. via the secure portal www.domovea.com, you can access to all your home automation functions: for example, you ensure that the heating mode is reduced while you are away, you turn off a light which is still burning, or you check via IP cameras that children are at home after their school day.
Chic and discreet design domovea is customizable to your needs and your desires. Its ergonomics is a model and the use of icons makes the functions easily accessible.
CAUTION: To function, the application must be connected to a domovea server with a 3.0 software version or later.
NOTE: To use the remote functions, the TJ550 remote connection must be activated.
• Ventilation device
o Sensor devices (luminosity, wind, CO2, temperature)
o Weather station device
o Dashboard view
o Home status translation
• New datapoints on generic device (time, percentage, angle)
Note : some of the evolutions require the installation of the 3.4.x.x version of domovea software solution (server update)
Users can connect mobile devices such as Galaxy Smartphones, Gears, and GearFits to smarthome devices, and remotely access smart home services including status check, device control, home view, and customer support.
Samsung smarthome app supports Android OS 4.0 and above, and optimized for Samsung Galaxy and Galaxy Note smartphones. Some features may not be supported in different smart devices.
The Arduino Bluetooth Joystick comes to help in the implementation and usability of their prototypes, allowing your Android smartphone becomes a control. With this you will be free of extra spending to the development or purchase of wireless controllers, just by using the application.
The application has been tested with the Bluetooth module HC-05 and HC-06 both available at various online shopping sites, costing less than $ 10 each.
Vídeo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dGccTmJeQ0
Code - http://felipeporge.com/files/ArduinoExtras.rar
How to use:
Each botton sends a character or string. You can customize all the buttons to send the best data for your project. You also can send the accelerometer data.
This is still the first version of the application.
PLEASE IF YOU FIND ANY FAILURE OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT U.S. THROUGH E-MAIL email@example.com
For home owners or businesses that are looking to remotely control, monitor and secure their home, business or investment properties.
Zodianet (www.zodianet.com) is a company that offers a managed home automation system that is scalable, open, affordable and easiest to install.
The user friendly Android application allows you to remotely control, monitor and secure your premises from anywhere in the world!
The ZiBASE home gateway is the intelligence of the Zodianet’s managed home automation system. It lets you to remotely control your lighting, appliances, irrigation, shutters, doors, cameras... Through intelligent sensors control and ad hoc scenarios you can personalise your home automation needs by setting triggers to control a series of events. The ZiBASE allows you to receive SMS or alerts such as smoke/intruder/gas/water and view live security video stream of your premises from anywhere in the world using Android.
Zodianet is an "All In One" retrofit, DIY managed home automation solution, meaning that customers do not have to rip out walls or lay down expensive cables or being certified electricians to enjoy the conveniences now found in the most luxurious of houses.
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
Free evaluation version:
Automagic Premium helps to automate many operations, for example:
-change settings depending on location
-send every SMS as a mail to GMail
-automatically reply to an incoming SMS
-turn off Wifi when the battery is almost empty
-turn off Wifi when you leave your home, turn Wifi on when you arrive at home
-turn on the airplane mode in the evening and turn it off in the morning (Android 4.2+ requires root)
-make weekly backups of files
-automagically start recording a task in Gleeo Time Tracker when you enter your workplace and stop recording when you leave
and much more...
Follow us on Twitter:
Visit our website and forum for more information:
Please don't report bugs to the Google Play Store comments, since we can not get in contact with you to fix the problem.
-flows can be defined graphically like a flowchart
-live view of executing flows
-flows can be exchanged with other users by mail and forum
-triggers/conditions/actions can be reused in different flows
-complex flows with parallel actions and loops are possible
-App Task Ended
-App Task Started
-Auto Sync State
-Battery Low Condition
-Bluetooth Device Connected
-Bluetooth Device Disconnected
-Car UI Mode
-Desk UI Mode
-Gleeo Recording Started
-Gleeo Recording Stopped
-Google Calendar Event
-Periodic Location Update
-Storage Media Event
-WiFi Scan Results Available
-Wired Headset Plugged
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-triggers/
-Airplane Mode On
-App Process Running
-App Task Running
-Auto Sync Enabled
-Gleeo is Recording
-Google Calendar Event
-Location Provider Enabled
-Mobile Datanetwork Enabled*
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-conditions/
-Copy Text to Clipboard
-Dropbox Upload File
-Enable WiFi Access Point
-FTP Upload File
-Gleeo Filesystem Export
-Gleeo Start Recording
-Gleeo Stop Recording
-Init Variable Random Number
-Init Variables Gleeo Recording
-Mail with Gmail
-Notification on Screen
-Notification on Statusbar
-Open URL in Browser
-Set Airplane Mode
-Set Audio Stream Volume
-Set Auto Sync State
-Set Bluetooth State
-Set Car UI Mode
-Set Flow State
-Set Keyguard State*
-Set Mobile Datanetwork State*
-Set Night Mode
-Set Ringer Mode
-Set Screen Brightness
-Set Screen Timeout
-Set USB Tethering State*
-Set WiFi Sleep Policy
-Set WiFi State
-Set Wifi Tethering State*
-Start Recording Audio
-Stop Recording Audio
-Turn Screen On
-Write to File
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-actions/
* This function is not officially supported by Android and might not work on all devices.
Automagic does not support Android 2.2 anymore starting with version 1.28
“It has a stellar interface” — Phone Arena
“The app impressed us with its execution” — The Android Soul
“Elencare le infinite possibilità di un’applicazione così completa e funzionale sarebbe quasi impossibile” — androidworld.it
“Automate se od většiny odlišuje především grafickým pojetím a tím i způsobem práce” — Svět Androida
You edit flowcharts, just add blocks and connect the dots to create your automated tasks.
Simple, yet powerful
Novices can pick from predefined options, while power users may use expressions, variables and functions.
Your automation flows are safe and easy to share using the in-app community, also available online at:
Only grant Automate the Android permissions you’re actually using.
Automate includes more than 220 blocks to build with, including actions, conditions, event triggers, loops and more:
• Start and kill app activity or service
• Send and receiver Intent broadcast
• Use Tasker and Locale action, condition and event plug-in
• UI automation; tap buttons, back, home, etc.
• Check foreground and installed app
• Execute shell command, including root
• Reboot and shutdown device
• List, copy, delete, move, zip and unzip file
• List, upload, download and delete file on Google Drive and FTP server
• Internet download using HTTP request
• Compose and send e-mail, Gmail and SMS
• Check Gmail unread count
• Await sent and received SMS
• Await incoming and outgoing call
• Make phone call
• Get location and geofencing
• Check nearby cell tower
• Check and change account data sync, airplane mode, attention light, audio volume, auto-sync, battery level, Bluetooth & USB tethering, Bluetooth, Bluetooth SCO, car & night mode, CPU speed, docked state, flashlight, GPS, input method (keyboard), mic mute, mobile data, mobile operator, mobile signal strength, network type, NFC, power source, ringer mode, ringtone, roaming, screen brightness, screen & device orientation, speakerphone, system settings, system language, timezone, wallpaper, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, wired headset
• Check light, temperature, pressure, proximity, personal activity sensor
• Scan and write NFC tag
• Take picture with camera or screenshot
• Play and record sound
• Show toast message and over 20 different dialogs
• Show, hide, await and cancel notification
• Get and set clipboard content
• Get and create calendar event
• Get contact
• Set and await alarm or time of day
• Check mobile and Wi-Fi data usage
• Await speech recognition and Google Now voice command
• Play text-to-speech
• Await motion gestures and headset button press
• Get weather forecast
See the online documentation for a complete list of blocks:
• more coming soon
Community & feedback
MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple UI and logical step by step process.
From AndroidTapp.com: "MacroDroid is an utterly brilliant, and less expensive, alternative (to Tasker) that is definitely worth trying out" (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is currently available in English, Spanish, German, French, Portugese, Polish.and Turkish
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click 'Add Macro'
• Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
A subset of the MacroDroid features are listed below:
Over 45 Different Triggers including:
Airplane Mode Enabled/Disabled, App Installed/Removed, App Opened/Closed, Battery Level, Bluetooth Event, Day/Time, Device Boot, Device Docked/Undocked, Dial Phone Number, Headphones Inserted/Removed, Location Trigger, Media Button Press, Mobile Service Status, NFC Tag, Power Button Toggle, Power Connected/Removed, Regular Interval, Screen On/Off, Shake Device, SMS Received, SMS Sent, Widget Button Press, Wifi State Change.
Over 70 Different Actions including:
Auto Answer Call, Control Media, Display Notification, Delete SMS, Enable/Disable Bluetooth & Connect to Audio Device, Enable/Disable Auto Rotate, Enable/Disable Auto Sync, Enable/Disable Data, Enabled/Disable GPS (*), Enable/Disable Wifi, Enable/Disable Wifi Hotspot, Forward SMS, Kill Application, Launch Application, Make Call, Open Website, Play Sound, Popup Message, Reboot/Power Off, Record Microphone, Say Current Time, Send SMS, Set Brightness, Set Airplane Mode, Set Keyguard, Set MacroDroid Mode, Set Ringtone, Set Screen Timeout, Set Volume, Set Wallpaper, Share Location, Sleep Before Next Action, Speak Text, Take Picture, Upload Last Photo, Vibrate
Over 25 Different Constraints including:
Battery Level, Bluetooth State, Call State, Day of the Week, External Power, Headphone Connection, MacroDroid Mode, Phone Ringing, Ringer Volume, Running Application, Screen On/Off, Time of Day, Wifi State
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and a single action and constraint per macro. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros with multiple actions and constraints.
We make every effort to test on as many devices as possible, but unfortunately we can't try them all. If you have any problems or issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible (including device and OS version). We will always try and resolve any reported bugs ASAP.
If you have any feature requests or suggestions for improvements then please let us know. We plan to support and update MacroDroid long in to the future.
- Arm and disarm your system
- Lock and unlock your door with your smartphone
- View live camera feeds*
- Control connected lights** and thermostats***
- Check the current status of your system
- View system event history by date such as arm/disarm events and sensor/zone activity
- View camera feed that has motion detection****
- View camera feed in High Definition. All HD cameras are displayed in 16:9 aspect ratio*****
- Ability to enable and disable rules from the mobile application.
Designed for devices running Android version 2.3 to 4.4
To support this app, you must be a current Rogers Smart Home Monitoring customer. Please call 1.866.848.7871 to sign up or learn more about Rogers Smart Home Monitoring.
*Only applicable if you have a camera in your home and subscribe to the Live Video Streaming
**Only applicable if you have a lamp dimmer and/or appliance switch in your home and subscribe to Lighting and Appliance Control
***Only applicable if you have a thermostat in your home and subscribe to Thermostat Control.
**** Only applicable if you have motion sensing camera that supports this feature.
*****Only applicable if you have HD cameras.
This plugin allows you to use the WeMo switch inside the eKameno system. Firstly, install eKameno, more info at http://www.ekameno.com
Then install this plugin in order to add the WeMo skill. Check the installation process at http://blog.ekameno.com/controla-luces-y-los-electrodomesticos-con-wemo/?lang=en
Then install this App in an Android device that you can place inside your home which could be an smartphone, tablet or smartv.
Get calm and comfort:
The vigilance system sends you pictures if something is moving inside you home
You can take real time pictures of your home at any time
Play your music from your mobile wherever you want
Control your lamps and appliances through SMART devices as Wemo and LuzWifi
Execute orders by voice and approaching to one NFC sticker
Customize your favourite actions as you want
eKameno, smart houses for smart people.
Todas las obras tienen un localizador GPS que nos permiten situarlas y ver sus moviemientos a tiempo real por la ciudad. Si todavía no te has cruzado con la obra que todo el mundo comenta, no dudes en trackearla e ir a su encuentro.