Do you own a lot of games? Do you have trouble keeping track of all your video games or board games?
Gamers, keep track of your game collection with this organizer.
Manage you games along with personal ratings and notes, which you can share with others or keep private.
Check which games you already own while you're out shopping so you won't accidentally buy one you already own.
Read game reviews that others have shared.
• Use the Bulk Bar Code Scan option to enter your games by quickly scanning the barcodes on your game cases with your phone.
• Backup your game collection info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just import your collection to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• If the game cover picture isn't found automatically, use the Photo feature to take your own photo with your phone's camera.
• Export your game collection info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Track statistics about your game collection like Total Number of Games, Average Rating, Most Completed Games, Number of Games by Platform, Number of Games by Category.
(Note: This app is not a game player and does not download games, it is for managing your physical game collection.)
- Added PS4, Xbox One, Ouya to platforms
- Added N-Gage, Game Boy Color, DSi, PC Engine to platforms
- Set your default Game Format now under Tools=>Settings. (Adding new games will always default to PS3 or XBox360 format if this is set)
- Added Edit Categories
- Added Facebook, Twitter, and Email Sharing
- Added Move to SDCard
- Added Pick Random Game
- Swipe left or right to flip between games
- Fixed CSV Export bug
- Fixed Search bug
- Added Nintendo 3DS, Sega Game Gear and Master System to Console List
- Added Sort option for Platform then Name (alphabetical)
- Added option to hide picture and synopsis under Settings
- enabled FastScroll