In its current version IFS Time Tracker handles reporting of worked time on projects as well as deviance's such as overtime and absence.
IFS Time Tracker can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Time Tracker connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
The solution provides a prescribed process that is available off-line with synchronization to the back-office. As such, the transaction support is limited to the functionality written in the solution and customizations are costly to undertake. Care should therefore be taken to ensure that the customer needs offline access and that the transactional flow is sufficient for their requirements. That said, the use of surveys to enable ad-hoc data collection and the flexible driven process are major benefits. It is easy to deploy, easy to use and has a very low training overhead for end users.
The features in this app include:
* View Manage "Active Work Orders"
* Process Work Orders
* Process Service Agreement Work Orders (part of an optional module)
* Add and View Time Card Records (part of an optional module)
* View Work Order Details
* Accept Signature on Work Order
* Email Work Order
* View and Edit Custom Fields
* Configure Work Order Lists
* Configure Work Order Details page
* Error Reporting/Send Log
* Receive Work Order Alerts
* View and Add Text Notes
* View Picture Notes
* Attach Picture Notes from Device Albums
* Attach Photos from the Device Camera
* View Equipment Service History
* View and Edit Equipment Attributes
* Add Equipment to Site through Work Order
* Change Equipment on Work Order
* See Work Orders Where I am Secondary
* Send GPS Location from the Field
* Price Up Invoice from the Field
* Email Invoice
* Take payment in the field though (additional fees apply)
* Email Receipt
* View and Manage Received Alerts
* Configure Mobile App through Settings
* Create work orders and customers
* Re-assign work orders
This application is NOT compatible with CorrigoNet or WorkTrack Facilities Management.
The credentials specified in IFS Account Manager are used by the other Android apps from IFS so that you only need to specify your system id, user name and password once, even if you use multiple apps that connect to the same IFS Applications system.
Use of IFS Account Manager requires that your company has a valid service order for IFS Cloud.
In its current version IFS Notify Me will notify you about new purchase requisitions, purchase orders, supplier invoices, and travel expenses waiting for your authorization.
IFS Notify Me can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Notify Me connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
IFS Quick Facts can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Quick Facts connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
In its current version IFS Quick Reports can run SQL reports.
IFS Quick Reports can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Quick Reports connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
** American Business Awards 2013 Gold Winner — Integrated Mobile Experience based on user experience and functionality. **
★SIMPLIFY YOUR BUSINESS★
RazorSync connects your office and field workers, giving you tighter control over customer management, cash flow and employees in the field. All your data is stored in the cloud, so it’s always available from wherever you are.
At Just $19.95 per user per month, it’s the most affordable mobile field service software solution you’ll find with all the features you need. No contracts. No hidden fees. No worries. All users start with a FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
★DESIGNED FOR YOU★
RazorSync was built from the ground up for service businesses like yours. RazorSync works well for HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Handyman, Landscaping, Repair, Pest Control, Cleaning and many other service-based businesses.
RazorSync’s powerful features include:
• Scheduling and Dispatching — Intuitive drag-and-drop job scheduling makes it easy to schedule jobs and fill in openings in your workers’ schedules.
• Location Tracking — The onscreen map helps you find the closest worker, so you can schedule service quickly, reduce fuel expenses, and resolve customer needs fast.
• Automatic Communication — Automatically notify field workers and customers via text message and email when a job is assigned or appointment is updated.
• Mobile Invoicing — Start your pay cycle sooner by generating and sending professional-looking, branded invoices before you leave the customer’s location.
• QuickBooks Integration — RazorSync seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Online and Desktop, eliminating paper work and double entry.
• Attachments — Attach any type of file—text documents, PDFs, photos, videos, signature captures and more—to service requests, work orders and customers for your reference in the field.
• Signature Capture — Capture customer signatures to approve service completion prior to leaving the job site.
• Quotes and Estimates — Create quotes and estimates from the field and email it to the customer with one touch.
• Service Forms — Eliminate paperwork and capture the important information you need, directly on your smart device.
• Recurring Jobs — For customers with weekly, biweekly or monthly needs, scheduling recurring appointments is simple and requires a single, one-time entry.
• Google Calendar — RazorSync effortlessly integrates with your Google Calendar, so your calendar is always up to date.
• Driving Directions — Arrive on time and save on fuel with in-app driving directions† that give your field workers the best route to the job site.
• Payroll Management — Clock in and clock out with the tap of a finger. RazorSync’s payroll report details employee hours and locations for accurate payroll spending.
• Tasks — Need to pick up a new tool or drop off something for repair? Assign small tasks like this to workers when they have free time in their schedule.
• Dashboard — Gain insight and learn how to get the most of your day with a quick summary of your business operations.
• Non-priority Jobs — For service that isn’t urgent, RazorSync lets you assign work with an open deadline, allowing field workers to get to it when time is available.
• And much more!
Schedule more jobs, get paid faster and enhance customer communication — all with RazorSync!
Visit http://www.RazorSync.com for more information and to schedule your FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
†Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease batter life.
* Manage service calls or trouble tickets out in the field
* Keep track of time with an animated timer
* Add time and materials.
* Keep track of work orders
* Create estimates
* Create invoices
* Email invoices in PDF format
* Keep track of payments
* Customizable for any business
* Schedule appointments
* Sync appointments with GCal
* Customer contact management
* Manage field technicians
* Automatically backup data to the cloud
* Desktop access using a Web-browser
* Collaborate with team members
* GPS location tracking for field techs
IFS Support Companion can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Support Companion connected to IFS’s Internet Support Center is free for IFS customers with a valid maintenance and support agreement.
on smartphones as well as ruggedized professional devices.
IFS Scan It comes with an easy-to-understand user interface consisting of a process menu to get you started, followed by a customer configured process flow which for each step tells you what to capture by scanning a barcode, manual entry or reading an NFC tag if your device supports it.
If you don´t have a scanner built into the device or connected via Bluetooth, IFS Scan It allows you to use the device camera as a barcode scanner.
Use of IFS Scan It connected to your company’s IFS Applications Installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
Use of IFS Incident Reporter™ requires a connection to an IFS Application installation(s) and a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription. However, you can try out IFS Incident Reporter™ in Try Me mode with demo data without the need to a log on or network connection.
IFS Trip Tracker is centered around an itinerary, making it easy to do your reporting as you are travelling and having the “paperwork” all done by the time you return.
In its current version IFS Trip Tracker handles expenses, mileage, allowances and deductions for domestic as well as international travel. Organizations can choose whether to allow reporting against multiple companies or against the users default company only. IFS Trip Tracker also support both “one report per trip” as well as “periodic expense reporting” styles of trip/expense claims.
IFS Trip Tracker can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Trip Tracker connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
It is also possible to take advantage of the IFS Nonconformance Reporter™ app when performing an audit and directly create nonconformance reports that are related to the audit.
IFS Audit Companion™ can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Audit Companion™ connected to your company’s IFS Applications™ installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps™ subscription.