* Manage service calls or trouble tickets out in the field
* Keep track of time with an animated timer
* Add time and materials.
* Keep track of work orders
* Create estimates
* Create invoices
* Email invoices in PDF format
* Keep track of payments
* Customizable for any business
* Schedule appointments
* Sync appointments with GCal
* Customer contact management
* Manage field technicians
* Automatically backup data to the cloud
* Desktop access using a Web-browser
* Collaborate with team members
* GPS location tracking for field techs
The features in this app include:
* View Manage "Active Work Orders"
* Process Work Orders
* Process Service Agreement Work Orders (part of an optional module)
* Add and View Time Card Records (part of an optional module)
* View Work Order Details
* Accept Signature on Work Order
* Email Work Order
* View and Edit Custom Fields
* Configure Work Order Lists
* Configure Work Order Details page
* Error Reporting/Send Log
* Receive Work Order Alerts
* View and Add Text Notes
* View Picture Notes
* Attach Picture Notes from Device Albums
* Attach Photos from the Device Camera
* View Equipment Service History
* View and Edit Equipment Attributes
* Add Equipment to Site through Work Order
* Change Equipment on Work Order
* See Work Orders Where I am Secondary
* Send GPS Location from the Field
* Price Up Invoice from the Field
* Email Invoice
* Take payment in the field though (additional fees apply)
* Email Receipt
* View and Manage Received Alerts
* Configure Mobile App through Settings
* Create work orders and customers
* Re-assign work orders
This application is NOT compatible with CorrigoNet or WorkTrack Facilities Management.
– Securely connect to Servigistics via mobile broadband or Wi-Fi
– Service Request updates and changes are communicated in real-time
– View job requirements, location and directions
– Search for and add products, parts, and other related information
– Capture customer signatures
– View and complete jobs
– Run in disconnected mode; data cached and synced with the server when connectivity is re-established.
– Enables real time optimization for better utilization in a dynamic service environment
– Improved visibility helps improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
– Immediate access to customer call information, parts, and time and expense data
– Reduced administrative costs associated with time-consuming paperwork
– Reduced phone calls to dispatchers, call centers or supervisors
– Reduced operational costs associated with excessive travel time, repeat visits and idle time
Servigistics Field Service Mobile is compatible with Servigistics 10.3 and later versions. Contact your Servigistics administrator to find out if your server is configured with the optional module to enable it to work with Servigistics Field Service Mobile.
Improve Customer Satisfaction, Increase Technician Utilization and Boost Service Efficiency with Service Pro® Mobile
Your customers have higher expectations.
Help your field service technicians exceed them.
Field service organizations that empower their service technicians with real time customer, asset, inventory, warranty and other call resolution information consistently outperform their peers because their technicians can complete their work more quickly, and at a higher first time response success rate.
Why Service Pro Mobile?
A more informed technician is more productive! Empower your field service techs with immediate information to get the job done right, on the first call.
• Service Pro Mobile works anywhere - Service technicians can record work in areas with or without wireless network connectivity.
• Service Pro Mobile is easy to use - The mobile field service management features of Service Pro Mobile are intuitively laid out and use the device's native navigation.
• Service Pro Mobile is a seamless extension of Service Pro - Stop wasting effort! Integration with Service Pro® extends world class field service productivity to the field.
• Service Pro Mobile deployment options - On-premise or cloud.
• Service Pro Mobile does work orders and inspections - Technicians that perform work orders and inspections need just one device and just one app - Service Pro Mobile.
• Service Pro Mobile can integrate to your ‘home office’ system – Enjoy company-wide field service automation by using Service Pro Mobile with your home office system, or our own Service Pro system.
What can Service Pro Mobile do?
Service Pro Mobile includes many paperless service management capabilities for field service technicians:
• Service Technician Status
• Important Alerts
• Built-In Text Messaging
• Service Technician Calendar
• Work Order Management:
• Site Contacts
• Site Equipment Assets
• Warranty Tracking
• Technician Time Tracking
• Inventory Tracking
• Asset Inspections
• Service History
• Photo Capture
• Signature Capture
With ESC Mobile, field service technicians can:
• View service dispatches & work order information
• Easily track service tech time
• Use GPS tracking, mapping and routing, & turn-by-turn driving directions
• Create, view, email, and print service quotes & invoices
• Add pictures from device camera to customer record
• Accept/reject items on quotes & invoices
• View customer account, service history, equipment & service maintenance agreement information
• Add/edit customer equipment
• Scan bar codes for part or serial number searching
• Process payments & prepayments, including PCI compliant credit card processing
• Capture customer authorization & acceptance signatures
• Receive scheduling notifications for new dispatches
• And much more!
ESC Mobile, by dESCO, is a simple and affordable way to connect more people, in more places, on more devices. Leading field service software for small to medium sized service industry businesses including HVAC, Plumbing, Electrician, Equipment, Generator & Pump, Garage & Overhead Door, Appliance Repair, Pest Control, Construction, Locksmith, Security, and other Mechanical Contractors. There’s a better way to manage field service – it all starts with ESC Mobile!
To learn more or request a free demo, visit www.desco-soft.com
The credentials specified in IFS Account Manager are used by the other Android apps from IFS so that you only need to specify your system id, user name and password once, even if you use multiple apps that connect to the same IFS Applications system.
Use of IFS Account Manager requires that your company has a valid service order for IFS Cloud.
In its current version IFS Quick Reports can run SQL reports.
IFS Quick Reports can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Quick Reports connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
In its current version IFS Time Tracker handles reporting of worked time on projects as well as deviances such as overtime and absence.
IFS Time Tracker can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Time Tracker connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
In its current version IFS Notify Me will notify you about new purchase requisitions, purchase orders, supplier invoices, and travel expenses waiting for your authorization.
IFS Notify Me can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Notify Me connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
IFS Support Companion can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Support Companion connected to IFS’s Internet Support Center is free for IFS customers with a valid maintenance and support agreement.
The solution provides a prescribed process that is available off-line with synchronization to the back-office. As such, the transaction support is limited to the functionality written in the solution and customizations are costly to undertake. Care should therefore be taken to ensure that the customer needs offline access and that the transactional flow is sufficient for their requirements. That said, the use of surveys to enable ad-hoc data collection and the flexible driven process are major benefits. It is easy to deploy, easy to use and has a very low training overhead for end users.
on smartphones as well as ruggedized professional devices.
IFS Scan It comes with an easy-to-understand user interface consisting of a process menu to get you started, followed by a customer configured process flow which for each step tells you what to capture by scanning a barcode, manual entry or reading an NFC tag if your device supports it.
If you don´t have a scanner built into the device or connected via Bluetooth, IFS Scan It allows you to use the device camera as a barcode scanner.
Use of IFS Scan It connected to your company’s IFS Applications Installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
IFS Nonconformance Reporter™ includes the possibility to follow your submitted NCRs to see the status and if any actions are taken, as well as the ability to search and track other nonconformance reports.
IFS Nonconformance Reporter™ can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Nonconformance Reporter™ connected to your company’s IFS Applications™ installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps™ subscription.