In its current version IFS Time Tracker handles reporting of worked time on projects as well as deviance's such as overtime and absence.
IFS Time Tracker can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Time Tracker connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
The solution provides a prescribed process that is available off-line with synchronization to the back-office. As such, the transaction support is limited to the functionality written in the solution and customizations are costly to undertake. Care should therefore be taken to ensure that the customer needs offline access and that the transactional flow is sufficient for their requirements. That said, the use of surveys to enable ad-hoc data collection and the flexible driven process are major benefits. It is easy to deploy, easy to use and has a very low training overhead for end users.
The credentials specified in IFS Account Manager are used by the other Android apps from IFS so that you only need to specify your system id, user name and password once, even if you use multiple apps that connect to the same IFS Applications system.
Use of IFS Account Manager requires that your company has a valid service order for IFS Cloud.
In its current version IFS Notify Me will notify you about new purchase requisitions, purchase orders, supplier invoices, and travel expenses waiting for your authorization.
IFS Notify Me can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Notify Me connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
IFS Trip Tracker is centered around an itinerary, making it easy to do your reporting as you are travelling and having the “paperwork” all done by the time you return.
In its current version IFS Trip Tracker handles expenses, mileage, allowances and deductions for domestic as well as international travel. Organizations can choose whether to allow reporting against multiple companies or against the users default company only. IFS Trip Tracker also support both “one report per trip” as well as “periodic expense reporting” styles of trip/expense claims.
IFS Trip Tracker can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Trip Tracker connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
In its current version IFS Quick Reports can run SQL reports.
IFS Quick Reports can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Quick Reports connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
Key features include:
• View/edit/create accounts, contacts, activities and opportunities
• Integration of activities into your phones onboard calendar (Requires Android 4.0 or higher)
• Direct dialing/e-mailing of contacts from within IFS Sales Companion
• Integration with your phones onboard map application to view account and contact locations
• Works offline with automatic synchronization with Sales & Marketing in the background
• Each record in accounts, contacts, activities and opportunities tables can accommodate up to 10 additional fields based on user requirements
• Card layout for important items of accounts, activities, opportunities
• View documents attached from Sales & Marketing
IFS Sales Companion can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a logon or network connection.
Use of IFS Sales Companion connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
IFS Support Companion can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Support Companion connected to IFS’s Internet Support Center is free for IFS customers with a valid maintenance and support agreement.
The features in this app include:
* View Manage "Active Work Orders"
* Process Work Orders
* Process Service Agreement Work Orders (part of an optional module)
* Add and View Time Card Records (part of an optional module)
* View Work Order Details
* Accept Signature on Work Order
* Email Work Order
* View and Edit Custom Fields
* Configure Work Order Lists
* Configure Work Order Details page
* Error Reporting/Send Log
* Receive Work Order Alerts
* View and Add Text Notes
* View Picture Notes
* Attach Picture Notes from Device Albums
* Attach Photos from the Device Camera
* View Equipment Service History
* View and Edit Equipment Attributes
* Add Equipment to Site through Work Order
* Change Equipment on Work Order
* See Work Orders Where I am Secondary
* Send GPS Location from the Field
* Price Up Invoice from the Field
* Email Invoice
* Take payment in the field though (additional fees apply)
* Email Receipt
* View and Manage Received Alerts
* Configure Mobile App through Settings
* Create work orders and customers
* Re-assign work orders
This application is NOT compatible with CorrigoNet or WorkTrack Facilities Management.
on smartphones as well as ruggedized professional devices.
IFS Scan It comes with an easy-to-understand user interface consisting of a process menu to get you started, followed by a customer configured process flow which for each step tells you what to capture by scanning a barcode, manual entry or reading an NFC tag if your device supports it.
If you don´t have a scanner built into the device or connected via Bluetooth, IFS Scan It allows you to use the device camera as a barcode scanner.
Use of IFS Scan It connected to your company’s IFS Applications Installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
IFS Admin Companion™ can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a log on or network connection.
Use of IFS Admin Companion™ connected to your company’s IFS Applications™ installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps™ subscription.
See a 3D Oil Rig, complete with water, appear out of the mousepad and browse through the IFS solutions for the Oil & Gas Industry in this unique app.
This app requires the IFS APPLICATIONS for Oil & Gas mousemat tracker image to function (as seen in the screenshots)
** American Business Awards 2013 Gold Winner — Integrated Mobile Experience based on user experience and functionality. **
★SIMPLIFY YOUR BUSINESS★
RazorSync connects your office and field workers, giving you tighter control over customer management, cash flow and employees in the field. All your data is stored in the cloud, so it’s always available from wherever you are.
At Just $19.95 per user per month, it’s the most affordable mobile field service software solution you’ll find with all the features you need. No contracts. No hidden fees. No worries. All users start with a FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
★DESIGNED FOR YOU★
RazorSync was built from the ground up for service businesses like yours. RazorSync works well for HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Handyman, Landscaping, Repair, Pest Control, Cleaning and many other service-based businesses.
RazorSync’s powerful features include:
• Scheduling and Dispatching — Intuitive drag-and-drop job scheduling makes it easy to schedule jobs and fill in openings in your workers’ schedules.
• Location Tracking — The onscreen map helps you find the closest worker, so you can schedule service quickly, reduce fuel expenses, and resolve customer needs fast.
• Automatic Communication — Automatically notify field workers and customers via text message and email when a job is assigned or appointment is updated.
• Mobile Invoicing — Start your pay cycle sooner by generating and sending professional-looking, branded invoices before you leave the customer’s location.
• QuickBooks Integration — RazorSync seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Online and Desktop, eliminating paper work and double entry.
• Attachments — Attach any type of file—text documents, PDFs, photos, videos, signature captures and more—to service requests, work orders and customers for your reference in the field.
• Signature Capture — Capture customer signatures to approve service completion prior to leaving the job site.
• Quotes and Estimates — Create quotes and estimates from the field and email it to the customer with one touch.
• Service Forms — Eliminate paperwork and capture the important information you need, directly on your smart device.
• Recurring Jobs — For customers with weekly, biweekly or monthly needs, scheduling recurring appointments is simple and requires a single, one-time entry.
• Google Calendar — RazorSync effortlessly integrates with your Google Calendar, so your calendar is always up to date.
• Driving Directions — Arrive on time and save on fuel with in-app driving directions† that give your field workers the best route to the job site.
• Payroll Management — Clock in and clock out with the tap of a finger. RazorSync’s payroll report details employee hours and locations for accurate payroll spending.
• Tasks — Need to pick up a new tool or drop off something for repair? Assign small tasks like this to workers when they have free time in their schedule.
• Dashboard — Gain insight and learn how to get the most of your day with a quick summary of your business operations.
• Non-priority Jobs — For service that isn’t urgent, RazorSync lets you assign work with an open deadline, allowing field workers to get to it when time is available.
• And much more!
Schedule more jobs, get paid faster and enhance customer communication — all with RazorSync!
Visit http://www.RazorSync.com for more information and to schedule your FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
†Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease batter life.
– Securely connect to Servigistics via mobile broadband or Wi-Fi
– Service Request updates and changes are communicated in real-time
– View job requirements, location and directions
– Search for and add products, parts, and other related information
– Capture customer signatures
– View and complete jobs
– Run in disconnected mode; data cached and synced with the server when connectivity is re-established.
– Enables real time optimization for better utilization in a dynamic service environment
– Improved visibility helps improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
– Immediate access to customer call information, parts, and time and expense data
– Reduced administrative costs associated with time-consuming paperwork
– Reduced phone calls to dispatchers, call centers or supervisors
– Reduced operational costs associated with excessive travel time, repeat visits and idle time
Servigistics Field Service Mobile is compatible with Servigistics 10.3 and later versions. Contact your Servigistics administrator to find out if your server is configured with the optional module to enable it to work with Servigistics Field Service Mobile.
Improve Customer Satisfaction, Increase Technician Utilization and Boost Service Efficiency with Service Pro® Mobile
Your customers have higher expectations.
Help your field service technicians exceed them.
Field service organizations that empower their service technicians with real time customer, asset, inventory, warranty and other call resolution information consistently outperform their peers because their technicians can complete their work more quickly, and at a higher first time response success rate.
Why Service Pro Mobile?
A more informed technician is more productive! Empower your field service techs with immediate information to get the job done right, on the first call.
• Service Pro Mobile works anywhere - Service technicians can record work in areas with or without wireless network connectivity.
• Service Pro Mobile is easy to use - The mobile field service management features of Service Pro Mobile are intuitively laid out and use the device's native navigation.
• Service Pro Mobile is a seamless extension of Service Pro - Stop wasting effort! Integration with Service Pro® extends world class field service productivity to the field.
• Service Pro Mobile deployment options - On-premise or cloud.
• Service Pro Mobile does work orders and inspections - Technicians that perform work orders and inspections need just one device and just one app - Service Pro Mobile.
• Service Pro Mobile can integrate to your ‘home office’ system – Enjoy company-wide field service automation by using Service Pro Mobile with your home office system, or our own Service Pro system.
What can Service Pro Mobile do?
Service Pro Mobile includes many paperless service management capabilities for field service technicians:
• Service Technician Status
• Important Alerts
• Built-In Text Messaging
• Service Technician Calendar
• Work Order Management:
• Site Contacts
• Site Equipment Assets
• Warranty Tracking
• Technician Time Tracking
• Inventory Tracking
• Asset Inspections
• Service History
• Photo Capture
• Signature Capture