This app only displays bus and trolley stop locations on the map. It does not show the actual locations of vehicles.
Use the search function to search by stop number.
This app is a lightly modified and rebranded version of OneBusAway.
This app is not affiliated with Septa.
Explanation of permissions
allows app to install shortcut on you home screen
Both used to find your closest station
used by the ads so they aren't running when display is off
used to download and store schedule data on you sdcard
Used by the wake up service
* Route search
* Interactive stops map
* Real time information
* Next arrival times in your stop
* Favorite stops - you can save your frequently used stops for quick access
Download free Tallinn Transport Info app for the real-time trip planning details and map for using bus, tram and trolleybus services across Tallinn City.
A free simple and powerful application to assist you in your travels around the Tallinn using live data provided by TLT and helping to display your location using GPS support on a map.
Includes next services: real-time transport and nearest stops locations.
Depending on your mobile data plan, normal mobile data charges may apply as you use the app.
With this app you can:
* Have a highly responsive intuitive and user friendly interface
* See all services departing from your current location
* See all the nearest stops
* See LIVE all transport along your favourite routes and real-time traffic
* Easy to use favourites
This application was made for Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, which lies on the southern coast of the Gulf of Finland.
Note: If you have any comments, questions, issues or notice a wrong schedule, please use build-in feedback form. We can't do anything without this information! Thanks.
If you have a problem with the app, please email us instead of resorting to daft negative reviews. Most issues are down to a particular device and this application is compatible with over 3000 different ones!
- shows campus trolley location on map
- shows campus trolley schedule (other trolley's schedules can be added based on interest)
- provides quick call-button to campus trolley dispatcher
Any comments are very welcome!
Features for near update:
Show trolley path with numbered stops.
Metlink’s official customer information app is now available for download in beta.
The beta app provides you with the latest train, tram and bus information on the go. You can:
- check timetables and real-time tram information
- plan your journey
- view the unplanned changes for metropolitan trains
- load your favourite stations and stops for quick access to timetables
- submit feedback using the app’s ‘feedback’ tab.
Your feedback will help us improve this customer information tool when we develop a native app to make full use of Android’s functionality.
Use your device to download live arrival times obtained from the real-time GPS tracking units installed in all public transport vehicles (trams, buses and trolleybuses). The app connects directly to Timisoara's Transport Authority (RATT) servers and presents the arrival information in a format optimized for mobile devices.
Features a utilitarian interface designed for quick browsing and information access. Arrival times are displayed using two formats:
- N min the live time, obtained via GPS until the vehicle arrives in the station
- HH:MM the scheduled vehicle arrival time. The scheduled time will most commonly be displayed when the vehicle has not yet left the end-station (i.e. no vehicle heading your way)
- Display live vehicle arrival times for all stations from a line.
- Display arrival times for connecting lines
- Does not require GPS activated on your device (saves battery)
- A version with a smaller memory footprint version is available for users with lower storage capacity (520k)
Special thanks to RATT and the people at http://www.ratt.ro/forum
- Internet connection to download live times
- Memory card access for caching
RideCell also lets you to make a pickup request with your shuttle/van service within seconds through RideCell On-demand and will keep you in-the-know, letting you track the bus/shuttle and will let you know when it will arrive and sending notifications. No need to worry about missing your ride again!
The RideCell app lets you make requests, track your vehicle and get real-time notifications for your campus. The app is available for these transit systems. If your organization is not listed, please contact your transit provider and ask them to get RideCell!
* Buckhead TMA - BUC Shuttle
* Case Western Reserve University - Safe Ride
* Clemson University - Tiger Transit
* Duke University - Duke Vans
* Georgia Tech - Stingerette
* Jolley Trolley, FL - Trolley Tracker
* Jolley Trolley, FL - OnDemand
* Liberty University, VA
* Old Dominion University - SafeRide
* University of Alabama - 348 Ride
* Univeristy of California, Berkeley - Bearwalk Escort Services
* University of Nevada, Reno - ASUN Campus Escort
* Virginia Commonwealth University - RamSafe
* Easy request for your campus's On Demand services.
* Real-time tracking for your On Demand van or Bus running on a fixed route, watch as they make their way to you.
* Accurate arrival predictions to keep you in the know-how.
* Email, Text or Phone notifications so you do not have to spend time waiting around in the heat, rain or snow.
* Important announcements from your transit organization in the app.
* Favorites so that you get the necessary information with one click.
* Feedback option to put you in touch with transit agencies and app creators.