Over 6 Million users have saved precious time, provided better care to callers, and more efficiently managed their calls with YouMail Visual Voicemail Service. YouMail allows you to Read Voicemails, Route Calls, Block Unwanted Callers and much more!
Try YouMail’s Award Winning Service Today!
☆Laptop Editors’ Choice
☆Red Herring Winner
☆AO250 Global Winner
☆Stevie Awards - People’s Choice – Favorite New Products
YouMail Free Features:
►Check Voicemail on your Android phone, Tablet or desktop computer
►Smart Greeting: Voicemail greeting will address callers by name followed by your name
►Call Blocking: Block Calls from unwanted callers
►Basic Caller ID: See numbers that called or left messages
►Share, Forward, and Reply Voicemail (Email, Facebook, Twitter)
YouMail Premium - Includes all Free features plus:
►Voice to Text: Read Your Voicemails - YouMail transcribes your voicemails with automated Voice-to-Text
►Visual Caller ID: Upload contact pics or synch with Facebook to see who’s calling
►Dedicated Voicemail Number: Voicemail number separate from your phone number
►Unmask Blocked Callers: See those pesky callers who block or mask their numbers
►Privacy Guard: Block Unknown and Blocked callers
YouMail Business - Includes all Free & Premium features plus:
►Smart Business Greeting: Voicemail addresses callers name and states your business
►Live-Connect: Call Routing menu presented to caller with extensions
►Auto-Reply: Auto-respond to missed calls via Text message
►Auto-Forward: Auto-forward messages to other recipients
►Support: Premium support via email and phone
►Add-on Available: Human-edited Voice-to-Text: Transcribed messages are edited by real assistants to deliver a consistently high quality, even with accents and background noise
More About YouMail
YouMail is a simple to use communication platform that works with your existing cell phone number or landline number, to enable you to better manage your calls. YouMail has answered nearly 5 billion calls and saved users over 7 million minutes of time they would have spent listening to their voicemail messages. Voicemail Transcription, Auto-Reply, Call Routing, Call Blocking & Forward Voicemail features will help you manage calls and voicemails smarter. Upgrade your Android’s voicemail to YouMail’s rich visual voicemail features designed to free up your time, so you can focus on the more import things in life.
➠YouMail is not compatible with prepaid plans. YouMail is compatible with most all-major US carriers including AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon Wireless.
Details on Privacy & Communication Features:
►Smart Business Greeting*: Voicemail Greeting addresses caller by name, your name and, your business name
►Automated Voice To Text will transcribe all your voicemail, allow you to read voicemail and send a copy to your email.
►Inbox - Store 100-10,000 messages. Inbox size is dependent upon which version of YouMail you are subscribed to.
►Call Routing - Live-Connect gives you the ability to give callers extensions when you are unable answer their call. It's like a simple auto-attendant.
►Auto-Reply - Automatically respond to callers if you can’t answer the phone. YouMail will send your caller a text, letting the know you received their message and that you will get back to them as soon as you can.
►Caller ID lets you know who is calling. Upgrade to Premium or Business to get more caller info with Visual Caller ID.
►Call Block will block telemarketers and blacklist numbers you no longer want to hear from and play a disconnect tone to callers before they are hung up on.
►Privacy Guard stops UNKNOWN or BLOCKED numbers from leaving you a voicemail, until they reveal their phone number to you.
• Play messages in any order you choose
• Read text transcriptions of your messages (optional feature)
• Save messages to the app or smartphone’s memory or memory card
• A supported Android smartphone. Check here for a list: http://att.com/vvmapp.
• AT&T Mobile Share or data plan that includes Visual Voicemail
If you encounter setup problems, view your account at att.com or on the myAT&T app to confirm you have the right plan.
Note: Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application does not count against your data rate plan allotment while on the AT&T network. A cellular data connection is required; AT&T Visual Voicemail does not work on a Wi-Fi only connection. International data and messaging charges apply to receiving, replying to, and forwarding voicemail messages while roaming internationally. Data and messaging used in replying to and forwarding voicemail messages via SMS, MMS, or e-mail are counted against your data and/or messaging plan, and applicable charges apply if data and/or messaging plan limits are exceeded. Data charges may apply when downloading this application or using text transcription.
Read your voicemail for a small monthly fee (OPTIONAL).
Mange your messages quickly and easily right from your notifications, widgets or even from your Android WEAR device!
Block callers from leaving you voicemail, keep your phone from ringing, setup caller specific greetings, or scheduled greetings (time/date based).
Respond to messages with a Voice Instant Message (VIM).
Take faxes on your voicemail or purchase a dedicated number for taking faxes and voicemails so you don't have to give out your private number!
PhoneFusion ONE customers can send a fax from their Android device. Images and various document types supported.
Get emails of your voicemail, faxes or notifications of missed calls when your phone never even rings due to a phone, signal, carrier or battery issue... You carrier can't do that!
Forward, save or share your messages.
Add all your numbers and forward your missed calls to one place and get a unified voicemail box!
Offers seamless integration for PhoneFusion One customers for inbound/outbound calls, texts, account management, reporting and faxes. http://www.phonefusionone.com for more info.
For assistance please visit our forum or support site or press menu-help-HELP REQUEST in the app.
We REPLACE carrier voicemail with a more feature rich version on AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint as well as others in the US and UK. Messages left on other services will still be accessible via those services but not via our Visual Voicemail app.
Requires missed/unanswered calls to be forwarded to PhoneFusion so we can take your voicemails and faxes.
Visual Voicemail is defined as managing your messages Visually. Transcription is available as an OPTIONAL PAID service that enhances the FREE portion of the service. It is not required to use the free Visual Voicemail app.
Sorry, doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile (it may work if your plan has forwarding), and most MetroPCS, BOOST and Cricket users (It works for some of those with better plans). Those are CARRIER/PLAN restrictions because they do not allow forwarding.
To send a fax you need a PhoneFusion ONE number.
A PhoneFusion ONE number is a Unified Communications number where you can call multiple phones, transfer calls, record calls, conference, send/receive faxes, text and screen your calls. Never give out your private number to anyone again! You can get local or Toll-Free numbers or bring your own number in. This is an OPTIONAL PAID service.
Visual Voicemail Plus is a free subset of our paid PhoneFusion ONE service.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
To determine if you are able to use this app, see compatibility information below.
MobileNation Visual Voicemail allows you to view and manage your Voicemail messages directly from your Android smartphone. You will be able to see a list of the messages on your phone, and select, in any order you choose, which ones you wish to play, call back, forward or delete. You can quickly get to the most important messages first, or delete unwanted messages without even listening to them.
This app will allow you to manage various Voicemail functions, including:
• View a list of your Voicemail messages.
• Play messages in any order you choose.
• Pause, rewind and fast-forward messages while playing.
• Reply to Voicemail messages by a call back or text message.
• Add to and update your contacts from app
• Forward Voicemail messages via email.
• Manage greetings directly on your device.
• Change your Voicemail password.
Compatibility: This application is only available to MobileNation members who have purchased Android Visual Voicemail $2 monthly service. If you are not subscribed to MobileNation Visual Voicemail, you can do so by first downloading the app to your MobileNation Android phone and then simply see a store or call member support by dialing 611 from your MobileNation phone to have it activated.
**Warning: When you upgrade from Basic Voicemail to Visual Voicemail, you will lose all previously saved messages.
Visual Voicemail lets you:
• View a list of your voicemail messages on your phone’s screen
• Play, delete, or save messages in any order you choose
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by return call, text message, or email
• Easily change your recorded greeting
• Save important messages to your phone or memory card.
Important to know: Receiving voicemail on the Visual Voicemail app will not count against your high-speed data quota. Downloading this app and responding to voicemails using email will count against your high-speed data quota.
Verizon Messages application is rated #1 by sports fans during pro games (based on average screen time per user minute) Source: http://tinyurl.com/q4n7trz
Verizon Messages is recommended by
• ZDNet's as one of "10 Cool Android apps to start the year”
• “Best of Show” at CTIA 2013 in Emerging Technology category
★NEW - eGifting (Eligibility requirements may apply)– Sending a gift is easier than ever – simply text to send a Starbucks eGift Card to say “Thanks”, “Happy Birthday” or “Let’s meet at Starbucks”.
★ NEW- Photo Editor and Collage Creator – Personalize and transform your photos and collages into beautiful or funny pictures using filters, wacky stickers and much more
★Personalize Your Conversations - Customize the background with your photos, built in themes, fonts, colors, signatures and even conversation tones.
★Wi-Fi Extended coverage – Send and receive messages over Extended Wi-Fi from your smartphone, iOS device, tablet, PC, Mac and web browser.
★Glympse™ your location – Glympse™ lets people You choose follow your location on a map. Perfect for finding each other in big places like concerts, amusement parks and shopping centers, meeting up, or letting people know you’re running late.
★Web Image Search – Easily search images on the web to send
★Smart Emoji – Express yourself through colorful Emoji’s by tapping on keywords when composing messages.
★Sent and Received Media -Easily find sent and received photos, videos, gift cards, links and attachments from all your conversations or specific conversations
★Integrated Messaging now available for Business customers
★Unavailable or Driving? Set an auto-reply message - Turn on Driving Mode to disable message notifications, send an auto-reply message and even let pre-selected contacts view your current location using Glympse
“Verizon customers can use Verizon Messages to send and receive messages to family and friend even those that use other carriers.
Need Help? Visit our Support Pages at
Your download and use of the Verizon Messages App and Integrated Messaging Service will be billed according to your messaging and data plans.
★The same rate will be charged per message per recipient regardless of whether you send your message from your mobile phone, tablet, PC, laptop, or other device.
★ Group messages and messages with attachments will be charged at the MMS rate.
★ Data usage charges apply when using preview, location, search functions, and for the synchronization of messages among your devices.
View the complete Terms & Conditions at
Do you miss calls from your friends and not know who called?
Do you have multiple numbers and are unable to manage Voicemails and Missed Calls?
Do you want to listen to your voice messages and reply in ease even when you are travelling abroad?
and more such questions in mind?
NOW managing your Voicemails and Missed Calls are as cool as chatting with InstaVoice.
InstaVoice provides Visual Voicemail, Missed Calls and Chat with your friends in a very easy and simple user friendly interface. With InstaVoice you can send text or voice message to anyone, even if they don’t have the InstaVoice App.
✓ Free Unlimited Voicemail
✓ Free Missed Calls - Know Who Called even when your phone is switched off or out of network coverage!
✓ Send Free Text messages, Pictures and Voice Messages To Friends even if they are not using InstaVoice
✓ Receive your Voicemail and Missed Calls to your email
✓ Manage Multiple Phone numbers in ONE APP!
✓ Manage your Voicemail, Missed Calls and chat via Mobile or Tablets.
✓ Voice to Text Transcription of messages (Supported only in USA)
✓ Access Voicemail and Missed Calls from any WiFi network - Save money when traveling abroad
✓ Free to create and send messages to a Group of friends in ease
✓ Take Notes via text or voice and share with your friends
✓ Easily share messages on Facebook and Twitter
Countries in which we support Voicemail service:
Austria, Belgium, Canada, DRC (Tigo), France, Ghana (Airtel, GLO, Tigo, Vodafone), Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nigeria (Airtel, Etisalat, GLO, Visafone), Rwanda (MTN), Senegal(Tigo), Spain (Movistar, Orange, Lebara), South Africa, Uganda (UTL, Warid), UK (O2, 3), USA (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, TMobile, USCellular, CSpireWireless, Cricket, Alltel, EdgeWireless, CellularSouth, MetroPCS , nTelos, PlateauWireless, Cellular29).
• Free Texting, Pictures and Voice Notes To Friends
• View Voicemail Sent Out To Friends
Charges if any:
• InstaVoice – App usage is FREE.
• Call when forwarded to your voicemail services might incur charges as per your operator tariff.
• Standard data charges might apply if not connected via WiFi.
We would love to receive your feedback and suggestions, please write to us as email@example.com
Please Note: If you uninstalled the App, please ask your operator to disable call forwarding for your number.
Je ontvangt al je voicemails netjes in een overzicht in de App dus je hoeft niet meer te bellen naar het voicemail menu, maar je scrollt gemakkelijk door al je voicemails en je kiest zelf welke voicemails je afspeelt.
Daarnaast kun je voor iedereen in je contactenlijst een eigen persoonlijke begroeting opnemen.
Zo kun je bijvoorbeeld je vrienden voor de gek houden of iets leuks inspreken voor je schatje.
En het kost je geen geld meer, afspelen van je berichten kost je namelijk geen belminuten.
- Ontvang al je voicemails in een handig overzicht
- Speel snel, makkelijk en gratis de voicemail af die jij wil horen
- Spreek een begroeting in per contact
Wat heb je ervoor nodig;
- Hi Abonnement
- Mijn Hi account
Hi Voicemail App is in Beta, dus laat je feedback weten via de feedback optie in de App zodat we verbeteringen snel kunnen doorvoeren.
● Send and receive both Hangouts and text messages (SMS/MMS) and easily switch between message types.
● Include all your friends with group chats for up to 100 people.
● Say more with photos, maps, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.
● Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
● Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Connect your Google Voice account for phone number, SMS, and voicemail integration.
● Keep in touch with friends across Android, iOS, and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
● Message friends anytime, even if they’re offline.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Calls to Hangouts users are free, but other calls might be charged. View our calling rates at https://www.google.com/hangouts/rates
Square Register has everything you need to start, run and grow your business from your Android device. Get the latest in point-of-sale features with app updates.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Customers sign right on your device (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Customize your products with photos, names, and prices
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history
- Gain business insights from Square Analytics
- Track inventory in real time
- Connects to receipt printer
Sign in to your web dashboard to access all your business data, plus tools to help you track and improve your business.
PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR U.S. AND CANADA
2.75% PER SWIPE
Swipe $100, see $97.25 in your bank account. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards at the same rate.
Square deposits payments into your bank account in 1-2 business days.
FREE SECURE MOBILE CREDIT CARD READER
Request your free Square Reader at sign-up. Credit card information is encrypted at swipe.
Visual Voice Mail lets you access & manage messages, so you don't have to dial Voice Mail. Scroll an inbox to listen to, erase or reply to messages. Immediately respond via callback or text. A $2.99 monthly subscription fee applies.
Metro Block-it Feature Highlights
- Block unwanted callers
- Automatically block known Scammers
- Reverse Number Lookup (GSM Phones only)
- Block all private or unknown callers
- Do Not Disturb mode with custom response
- Report Do Not Call violators
- Report telemarketing violations
- Report debt collection violations
Metro Block-it empowers consumers to block unwanted calls directly from their smartphone.
New Scam Blocker automatically blocks all known Scam numbers.
Stop calls from unknown or anonymous callers with Metro Block-it’s “Blocking Options”.
Know why they’re calling: Call Center notifications enable customers to take immediate action against Debt Collectors and Telemarketers.
Lookup that number that you don’t recognize by entering any number and returning the caller name. (GSM phones only)
Set phone to “Do Not Disturb” mode in blocking options when you go to sleep or are in a meeting. Configure a custom text response to incoming callers letting them know that you are not taking calls.
File FTC complaints against unlawful debt collectors, abusive telemarketers and illegal callers with Metro Block-it’s “FTC Complaint” functionality.
Stop unwanted calls today with Metro Block-it!
Get your FREE trial now!
- No Ads
- Modern user interface (using Material Design) with great functionality & different themes
- Call Log Integration to show and play voicemails right in your phone's call log (if your phone supports it)
- Better Contact Sync to allow YouMail contacts to be edited from your phone
- Unique Call & Delete feature (by swiping the Call buton into the Delete button)
- Perform reverse phone number look-ups
- Search messages by name, phone number, or transcript contents
- If you have multiple phone numbers forwarded to the same YouMail inbox, there is an option to color-code each incoming number
- Create calendar appointments with callers directly from the app
- Full Bluetooth headset support (Mono and Stereo) on Android OS 2.2 and higher
- AVRCP support to allow playback control over Bluetooth
- Multiple homescreen widgets to display unheard message count, force a refresh, and get message previews
- View Youmail call history (even if the caller didn't leave a message)
- Swipe messages off the screen to delete them
- Switch between folders & move messages to any folder
- Display contact pictures next to their messages
- Set custom greetings for individual contacts
- Block unwanted callers from calling your phone or leaving messages
- Share your voice messsages via email, SMS, or other messaging services
- Select multiple messages to be deleted, moved to other folders, or marked as read or unread
- Record, upload, and manage greetings
- Get message transcripts (paid service that can be purchased on the YouMail website)
If you encounter any problems or would like to request a feature, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't just leave feedback, because there is no way for us to help you if you do that.
***To use the You Mail voicemail system, you will need to enable Conditional Call Forwarding on your phone, so that the incoming calls can be directed to the You Mail system instead of your regular voicemail. Most US Carriers supported, but it doesn't work with most flex/pre-pay accounts.
*** Because Better YouMail is a 3rd-party interface for the You Mail service, we do not have any control over any serivce interruptions due to You Mail server issues.