Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps
• Animated weather radar for any location in the USA
• Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
• Customizable layout. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
App has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weathre archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive, informative and fun to use. Check it out!
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
Brand new user interface, simple and easy to use
Weather forecasts, broken through day quarters and hour-by-hour forecasts, are complete and very reliable, and they are specific for mountain and sea localities.
This application gives you all the information you need about current weather conditions and weather forecasts for the next 10 days.
- receive alerts for weather conditions in your city
- read all the articles from our editorial staff
- watch video forecast for Italy from our editorial staff
- see satellite images and weather radar
- check hundreds of webcams in Italy and beyond
- share your photos and videos on the climatic conditions and nature with the 3BMeteo community
- report the weather in your city and see the reports of other users
- battery improvements
Pin widgets to your favorites location to be always updated with current weather conditions!
Thanks for your feedbacks.
- Gorgeous and realistic animations of weather conditions
- See at a glance the next weather condition change
- Updated continuously
- Accurate hourly forecasts for the next 10 days
- Fast, beautiful and simple to use
- Detailed forecasts on rain, ice, snow, fog, wind, storm, dew point, UV index, humidity, pressure
- Highest and lowest historical values
- Satellite and radar map animations
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Live Wallpaper
- Weather in notification area and temperature in status bar
- Great widget for your home screen
And it’s all free.
Try it now !
Cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin and all the others!
- Le previsioni ufficiali del Centro Epson Meteo;
- Previsioni orarie degli 8.100 Comuni e delle località turistiche italiane;
- Previsioni per oltre 20.000 città in Europa e nel mondo;
- Tutte le Località sciistiche e il Bollettino della Neve;
- Previsioni Video sempre aggiornate;
- Notizie, Ultim'ora e approfondimenti dal sito;
- Le immagini dei Radar di Roma e Milano in esclusiva.
Meteo.it l’unico meteo con la Tripla AAA: Affidabile, Attendibile, Autorevole.
Perhaps you're planning an holiday in our lovely country?
Meteo AM shows Italy's weather forecasts made by the Italian Air Force (Italian: Aeronautica Militare, hence AM), which are probably the most reliable forecasts for Italy. This app isn't Italian Air Force's official app (there is none). Still, the weather forecasts comes directly from the Italian Air Force's Weather Forecast Service web site, www.meteoam.it. This app allows an easy and comfy access to these forecasts.
Meteo AM shows the weather forecasts for the next 3 days (72 hours split in 3 hours slices). The forecasts include weather, temperature and winds.
NOTE: for more detailed forecasts (e.g. you really need to know what the apparent temperature will be) and historical data, please visit the Air Force's Weather Forecast Service web site, www.meteoam.it.
DISCLAIMER: Informations produced by Italian Air Force's Weather Forecast Service and published on the website www.meteoam.it. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Get the latest weather conditions, whether you're hitting the slopes, the beach or simply checking the forecast for your commute. See accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts for wherever you're going or whatever you’re doing.
Quickly access the day drill down, hourly, daily, and 10-day forecasts, and historical weather averages. Check wind, visibility, humidity, barometer, dew point, and chance of precipitation. See sunrise, sunset, moon phase, and UV index.
Go deep in detail with temperature, radar observation, radar forecast, precipitation, cloud and satellite maps.
Track current weather in all the locations you care about most. Add multiple cities to your favorites for quick access. Sign in to save your preferences.
SEVERE WEATHER ALERTS
Stay informed with timely notifications to help you prepare for severe weather.
Automatically sync your favorite cities across MSN Weather on the web and your mobile apps for quick access to the places you care about.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
In particolare puoi consultare gratuitamente:
Previsioni meteo per l'Italia, mappe pioggia, neve, temperatura, venti e visibilità
Previsioni per tutte le regioni con relative mappe meteo
Previsioni per tutti i comuni e località di rilievo
Mappe meteo ad alta risoluzione
Segnalazioni meteo in tempo reale
L'applicazione è in grado di determinare automaticamente la tua posizione.
+ hourly forecast for the next 24 hours,
+ daily forecast for the next 5 days.
The simplest weather app! Thanks to geolocation, you know immediately the weather for your current location. To get a forecast for any other location worldwide, you just have to ask: this app includes a powerful voice recognition feature! In USA, "Weather 5 days" gives the weather for most cities: from New York to Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston or Philadelphia.
Weather 5 days is also one of the most complete weather apps! All data (temperature, humidity, cloud cover, visibility, wind speed and direction, sunrise and sunset times,...and even the altitude!) is displayed in a very clear and concise way.
Optionally, you will also have the possibility to get:
+ the hourly weather up to 5 days,
+ the possibility to create and browse your favorite locations.
This app uses weather data issued from one of the best weather models worldwide. Should you go for a trip anywhere in United States (Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas...), you will get today's weather and hourly local weather up to 5 days! For your holidays, just ask for a weather forecast, anywhere, from San Francisco to Washington, Boston or Las Vegas ! 'Weather 5 days' can be used in all the US states from California, Texas or NY to Florida ...
Any rain or snow in Canada? Just ask this app the weather in Toronto, Montréal, Calgary or Ottawa! Need a reliable weather app in Australia in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane ? 'Weather 5 days' is the weather app you need!
Do not hesitate! Download now this fast and simple weather app ! It is FREE!!
Tested on: Samsung (Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, Ace, Mini, Gio, Tab...), HTC (Optimus One...), Asus Transformer, ICS, etc...
"Heavy rain starting in 4 minutes, for the next 35 minutes".
Arcus uses the new Forecast.io API to get the most accurate, and most current weather information.
"Forecast.io is backed by a wide range of data sources, which are aggregated together statistically to provide the most accurate forecast possible for a given location."
***** Included in AppStorms 10 Beautiful Weather Apps *****
"Arcus Weather’s style is simple, sleek and monochromatic. Temperature and rain are the main areas of focus in Arcus Weather, and the combination of simple icons and clear, text-based information makes for both a highly practical, and visually appealing design."
- Material Design
- Homescreen widget with customizable data points
- Fully usable without location services
- Notification Bar Weather
- Severe weather alerts
- Vibrate for precipitation
- Works great with Android Wear!
Pro Features available via In-App Purchases:
- No Ads
- Up to 10 Custom Locations (free version - 2)
- Widget Interval Options (free version ~ 4 hours)
- Touch to refresh from widget
- This is not an official port from the Dark Sky company. Please visit http://forecast.io for the official web version.
- Based on the concept and implementation of the service, this app works best with GPS enabled, or latitude/longitude for a particular location.
- Please note that 'up to the minute' weather conditions are only available in certain countries.
Questions, comments and suggestions? follow @arcusweather
GO Weather EX - To Be Your Best Weather Prophet Forever!
◆How to apply the theme?
1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of GO Weather EX
2. Open the GO Weather EX->Press the themes->Click the "Installed" Tab->Click the "Widget"
3. Find the theme you have installed in "Widget" and click to apply it.
4. GO to the launcher homescreen and add the goweatherex system widget
◆How to add a Systerm Widget?
1. Press “menu”- choose “add”-choose “Widgets”-Find GO Weather EX
2. Make sure you have enough space for placing the widgets
Get right to the weather detail you want to see quickly and easily. Weather Forecast UK displays in a highly readable format the best quality UK weather forecast and radar data available (such as rainfall radar and surface pressure charts) sourced directly from the Met Office, one of the world leaders in weather forecasting. Customise the data just how you want to see it.
Weather Forecast: UK is fast, easy to use and accurate.
* Five day detailed forecast in 1 hour time intervals (3 hours for longer term forecasts)
* Forecast radar maps for rainfall, temperature, cloud cover and combined cloud and rain
* 15 minute observation radar maps for rainfall, satellite (IR, visible and IR/rainfall), lightning and sea surface temperature
* Severe weather warnings integrated into application and widgets
* 24 different charts/graphs to visualize your weather data
* 7 UK Mountain region specific forecasts
* Fully customisable units on all data. Choose exactly how you want each unit to display.
* Surface pressure chart stretching from mid-Atlantic to Eastern Europe
* Home screen widgets available in 4 different sizes
* Fast easy switching between multiple locations with recent location history
* Sunrise and sunset times
* Configurable display of data - show only what you want
* Latest observation data from official Met Office observation locations
* Textual forecast for up to 30 days
* Move to SD Card option
* Optimized for tablets and all devices in vertical or horizontal orientation
Google maps is used for rainfall radar and other map views. Data is available at many different zoom levels across multiple time steps with both recent observations and forecasts into the future. Radar data covers all of the UK and Ireland, while the surface pressure starts in the mid-Atlantic region stretching to Eastern Europe, going as far North as Iceland and as far South as Spain. Your current location is (optionally) overlaid on the map as well.
This application uses the latest up to date forecast data available from the Met Office for the entire United Kingdom (including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) via access to almost 5,000 unique forecast locations. Configure the display for just the information you want to see including time, temperature, weather description, weather image, feels like temperature, wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, visibility, relative humidity, ultra violet index (UV) and air quality index.
Available configurable units include
Temperature: Celsius and Fahrenheit
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort
Pressure: Hecopascal (hPa), Millibar (mb), Inches Mercury (in Hg) and Millimetres Mecury (mm Hg)
Visibility: Kilometres, Metres, Miles, Feet and Descriptive text
Mountain area forecasts are available for the Brecon Beacons, East Highland, West Highland, Lake District, Peak District, Snowdonia and Yorkshire Dales and include detailed hazard and forecast information specific to the mountain areas.
Problems? Ideas for improvement? Feature request? Please contact me via the 'About' tab in the application's menu. If you do have a problem, please don't just leave negative feedback or rating. I can provide you much better support via email!
* This edition is the full premium edition with no ads, two premium version only widgets, and premium maps access with the ability to view future radar and chart forecasts.
Connect with Weather Forecast: UK
On Facebook: http://on.fb.me/xlayxR
On Twitter: @WeatherFrcst_UK
Note: Though this application uses MetOffice data, it is not an official Met Office application and the author has no affiliation or involvement with the Met Office.
Clouds, rain, lightning, temperatures.
Current weather and forecasts.
Free for all.
What will the weather be like? Cloudy or sunny? Rain or snow? How warm is it? Will it get stormy?
WeatherMaps provides an easy answer to all these questions with a rain radar, satellite image and storm info on one map.
WeatherMaps offers you these advantages:
- Data updates every 15 minutes
- Loop 1 hour back and 1 hour forward
- 24 hour forecast
- Various zoom levels
- Location detection
- Automatic updates
WeatherMaps Premium is available if you want to zoom in even closer. WeatherMaps Premium lets you track clouds, rain and storms even more precisely.
WeatherMaps Premium offers you these advantages:
- Zoom in even closer
- 1.25 miles resolution
- Data updates every 5 mins instead of every 15 mins
- No ads
- Can be used on up to 5 devices
WeatherMaps Premium can be activated in the app. WeatherMaps Premium pricing:
€2.69 for 1 month or €14.99 for 1 year.
No automatic extension. No subscription.
WeatherMaps Premium is free for WetterOnline Premium members.
We created the app for you!
That's why we'd love to hear your comments and suggestions. Please email us at:
We look forward to hearing from you.
Your WetterOnline Team.
- NOWrad Radar: The most timely interactive radar for North America that also does real-time storm cell tracking and map-based weather alerts. Uses the state-of-the-art merging of doppler radars from NOAA, FAA, Environment Canada, and other meteorological agencies
- Future Radar using state-of-the-art TruPoint(sm) technology. Now you can see not only where the rain or snow is, but also where it’s expected to be
- See current condition trends, as well as average and record temperatures
- Temperature, precipitation (rain or snow), UV index, and wind speed graphs
- Combined radar and satellite layers, for the Continental US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean, parts of Mexico
- High-resolution temperature, wind speed, and snow cover layers
- Plot earthquakes in real-time, track hurricanes, typhoons, and tropical cyclones, and use our Exclusive Road Weather index to see weather-related road hazards
- NOAA NWS and Environment Canada Watch & Warning areas on the map
- Alert Notification: Get time-critical National Weather Service warnings for the United States even when you’re not in the Intellicast app. Such as tornado, severe thunderstorm, flood, and blizzard. NOTE: For a full list of critical alerts, please see the in-app help.
- Display Fronts, Highs and Lows on the interactive map.
Our mission is to bring advanced expert weather content and tools to weather sensitive decision makers. We are part of The Weather Company which includes The Weather Channel, weather.com, WSI Corporation, Weather Central, and Weather Underground.
Check us out at www.intellicast.com
The sunset and the sunrise in YoWindow happens at exactly the same time as in real life.
But the great thing is you can scroll the time forward. Just swipe the screen and you will see how the weather is going to change throughout the day.
All the weather at your fingertips. You see the current weather, the forecast for today and for several days ahead.
State of the art landscapes change depending on the season. The artwork is designed down to the smallest detail. Choose a landscape that fits best for your area.
YoWindow is a window in your pocket =)
The weather forecast is provided by yr.no and NWS - the leading meteorological organizations.
Watch weather with pleasure!
With Metwit Camera you can shot your favourite moments and add a nice looking weather icon.
Also, with your data you are helping Metwit bring the best weather forecast experience.
- Displays the best realtime data in the surrounding area
- Periodically sends pressure data to Metwit’s servers
- Creates incredible weather forecasts, based on the pressure data received
Built on top of Metwit’s weather API, this app was developed over the span of a single month by an awesome, young developer, Patrick Guido Arminio, driven by his passion for building something cool and with the help of the Metwit team.
hPa is the perfect example of how to best use Metwit’s APIs, both for accessing realtime data and especially for easily integrating and posting weather data to the platform, as explained here.
As Mass Cliff, Washington University Professor of Atmospheric Sciences, recently said:
“With this approach we could potentially have tens or hundreds of thousands of additional surface pressure observations, which could significantly improve short-term weather forecasts”.
Coming up in the next version:
- Sending weather tags
- Sending photos