Don’t quit alone. Join the largest online community of other people who have decided to quit smoking forever. QuitNet has been helping smokers quit since 1995, and it’s still going strong! It’s the safe, supportive place where smokers and ex-smokers gather to quit and stay quit.
• Take the daily pledge. Join other members who have also pledged not to smoke today.
• Set a quit date with the quit-date calendar.
• Receive quit-tip emails to help you stay quit.
• Help finding the right medication with suggestions just for you.
• Talk about how your quit is going, and see other members’ successes and challenges.
• Give your post a “Craving” tag and you’ll get the help you need!
• Give your post a “Question” tag, and a trained quit coach will answer your question.