Test your matching skills in this exciting, ultra addictive gem matching and sliding game, featuring multiple fun modes. Use awesome power-ups to help you along, and play through numerous gem packed levels as you try your hardest to master the game.
From the developers who brought you the incredibly popular gem matching game 'Gem Collapse'!
* NO IAP whatsoever.
DELUXE VERSION FEATURES
(You are looking at the free version)
* NO ADS!
* Zen mode; relax, chill and play without the timer.
* Good karma for supporting an Indie developer!
ALL VERSION FEATURES
* Highly addictive match-3 puzzle game play.
* Stunning graphics, fully optmised for small, medium, large and extra large screens.
* Three uniquely different and challenging modes; Arcade, Score Panic and Zen (deluxe only).
* Multiple gem types; jewel, diamond, ruby, crystal, emerald and lots more.
* Combo chains.
* Lots of interesting and explosive power ups.
* Automatic hint if you get really stuck (can be switched off).
* Separate leader boards for each mode and a combined board to show who's really king or queen!
* Each mode is easy to learn, yet hard to master.
* Progress is saved in every mode - try out the different modes without losing your saves.
Fast paced gem matching fun is on offer in the Arcade mode. Test your skill and reflexes as you race to destroy special gems and complete the level before the timer overpowers you.
Can you reach the target score before your time runs out? The target score is increased after every level making this mode more and more challenging. Just don't panic!
Relax and chill in Zen mode, without a timer to harry and panic, you can lay back and focus on an addictive, never ending game of match.
The loyalty and trust of our customers is very important to us. If you are not completely satisfied with a MeYuMe product then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
☆ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/meyumeapps
☆ Twitter: http://twitter.com/MeYuMeApps
☆ Tweet: @MeYuMeApps
☆ Web: http://meyume.com
Match 3 games are puzzle games. You need to match 3 or more objects by exchanging two pieces in a horizontal or vertical direction. Matched pieces are removed from the board and new pieces dropped back onto the board. The object is to clear the board and advance to the next level. Matching more than 4 pieces can trigger the spawning of power ups with special abilities, helping you clear larger areas of the board.
Massive scores can be quickly achieved by chaining together the matches, these are called cascading combos. Each new combo results in an increase in the score multiplier and continues until there are no more matches for that combo run.