Xmas Lines is a super addictive, simple, yet challenging puzzle game. Remove Christmas baubles from the board by lining up five baubles of the same colour in a vertical, horizontal or diagonal direction. Testing wits and reflexes, more baubles are added after every move, forcing you to think ahead to stop the board from filling up. Use special power-ups to help you along, and play through numerous levels as you try your hardest to master the game.
+ Christmas theme putting you into the holiday mood! + Two game modes; Classic and Arcade + Special power ups and timed pieces. + Two methods for moving the pieces on the board; Tap-Tap and Drag-And-Drop. + Undo bad moves, you can even go right back to the start of the game! + Unique power ups to help you along. + Easy to learn, yet hard to master. + Climb the leader board and share your success with your friends on Facebook. + Easy mode in the early levels to help new players get used to the game play.
Festive fun for all the family!
The loyalty and trust of our customers is very important to us. If you are not completely satisfied with a MeYuMe product then please contact us at email@example.com.
The game starts with a 9×9 board with three baubles chosen out of seven different colours. The player can move one bauble per turn, and the player may only move a bauble to a particular place if there is a path (linked set of vertical and horizontal empty cells) between the current position of the bauble and the desired destination. The goal is to remove baubles by forming lines (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) of at least five baubles of the same colour (four in the early levels). If the player does manage to form a line of at least four/five baubles of the same colour, the baubles in those lines are removed, and he gains one turn, i.e. he can move another bauble. If not, three new baubles are added, and the game continues until the board is full.
Baubles are moved by selecting a bauble and dragging it to an empty square on the board. Alternatively, you can tap to select a bauble and then tap on the target board square. Tap again on a selected bauble to unselect.
There is an 'undo' button if you make a bad move and should you wish, you can even undo all the way back to the start of the game!
This mode has special pieces and power ups that will help you complete the game:
* Timed Piece The Timed Piece has a counter that counts down each time the player takes a turn. The counter starts at nine and counts down to zero. When the counter reaches zero, the piece is turned to stone and can no longer be moved by the player.
* Multicolor Piece The Multicolour piece can be matched with any other colour piece on the board. Line up six pieces of the same colour to spawn a multicolour piece.
* Bomb Piece The bomb piece will clear a 3x3 area around it. Line up seven pieces of the same colour to spawn a bomb piece. Double tap to detonate.
* Destroyer Piece The destroyer piece destroys all pieces that match its colour. Line up eight pieces of the same colour to spawn a destroyer piece. Double tap to activate.
* Mega Bomb Piece This piece will clear a large area of the board. Line up nine pieces of the same colour to spawn a mega bomb piece.