This app is fantastic for the kids, parents & teacher learning flags and filling colors in flags is so easy that one need to just drag and drop the color in the blank flag
❤ Free to use!
❤ Portable, easy to use!
❤ Delightful, colorful graphics.
❤ Easy guide videos step-by-step
❤ Easy-to-use for the whole family.
❤ EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing.
❤ To watch the videos, internet connections are required
You can find how to draw:
1. Drawing a 3D Ghost, Halloween
2. Trick Art, How to Draw 3D Elephant, Time Lapse
3. Anamorphic Illusion, Drawing Levitating 3D Rubik's Cube
4. 3D Drawing - How to draw 3D ART(Residents on the sketchbook)
5. Trick Art on Paper, Drawing 3D Hole
6. How I Draw a 3D Blue Whale
7. How To Draw Your Hand In 3D
8. How I Draw a 3D Mango Tree, Trick Art, Time Lapse
9. How I Draw a 3D Mermaid, Time Lapse
10. Anamorphic Illusion, Drawing 3D Levitating Red Bull Can
11. How to draw 3D- Optical illusion- stairs - Rysunek 3D- Iluzja optyczna- schody
12. Anamorphic Illusion, How to Draw 3D Rubiks Cube, Time Lapse
13. Anamorphic Illusion, Drawing 3D Staircase, Time Lapse
14. How to Draw a Goldfish - 3D Art Drawing
15. How I Drew a 3D Loch Ness Monster
16. Trick Art, Drawing 3D Crocodile
17. Trick Art, How I Draw a 3D Mammoth
18. How to draw Minions in 3D [Despicable Me] drawing tutorial
19. How to draw 3D easy tutorial
20. 3D Drawing - How to draw 3D ART （World drawn by pencil ）
21. How To Draw 3D Hand?
22. The Secret Technique for 3D Drawings! - How to Draw an Anamorphic Rose in 3D
23. How To Draw 3D Hand - Easy Tutorial for 3D Image - Optical Illusion Trick on Paper
24. Trick Art, Watch my Draw a 3D Tiger, Time Lapse
25. How to draw Anamorphic 3D - Techniques (ep.3)+vf
26. How to Draw a 3D Hole - Optical Illusion
27. Drawing 3D Sharks on my Notebook! - 3D Anamorphic Drawing (Time Lapse)
28. Drawing timelapse: a bottle of Oddka vodka - hyperrealistic art
29. How i draw 3D realistic Chips Bag
30. How to Draw 3d shapes - 3d Box Drawing Lesson
And More ...
Share us on Facebook Twitter Google Plus and rate the App to get extra learning!
Any problems or suggestions please contact us.
Try our Learn app today!
With over 100k tutorials in technology, workshop, living, and more, we have the largest collection of do-it-yourself projects created by others just like you.
This it does well, very well in fact - either with the S Pen Stylus or with your finger. You won't find pretty graphics cluttering up your precious screen space, or multiple taps to get at a colour or brush. Neither will you be trying to either avoid a small dot on the screen, or trying to tap it!
Simply doing what you want to do best - simply sketching, drawing or painting.
Headline features :-
. Clean, ergonomic & minimalistic interface.
. Gallery to showcase your art.
. S Pen or finger mode toggle.
. 30 undo/redo steps. . 5 customizable brushes.
. 12 saveable colour/brush combo's
. Dual role buttons, leading to more advanced features.
. Pan & zoom mode toggle.
. Keep open colour palette.
. Camera Obscura feature (as used by the painting masters of yore).
. Auto landscape or portrait orientation lock
. Save your drawings to disk or share to the cloud.
. Insert text boxes into drawings with simple formatting options
. Import photo's and images into your drawings.
. Simple two layer canvas feature.
. Comprehensive file management functions in gallery.
. Visual help cards to quickly get you up to speed
**Optimized for Samsung S Pen**
NB. This app makes extensive use of Samsung's S Pen SDK, and therefore may NOT work with your non Samsung phone or tablet :-( If it does not, please don't score ratings down, it is FREE after all. I'd much rather hear your experiences by support email provided, and can then exclude your device type from the listing (you will be doing others a favour too).
This app has spent several weeks in testing by a beta testing team including - my own kids up to and including a professional illustrator, as well as Samsung's own QA Team, so many, many thanks to all concerned :-)
Try it, hope you enjoy using it as much as I have enjoyed making it.
Endorsed by Vermeer (probably).
This app might have been designed for you.
Best Cat Sound Effects has a collection of all the best sounds a cat does.
This app was designed for entertainment.
Best Cat Sound Effects is an entertaining app, you can also mix and match the sounds to have a more entertaining sounds.
This app does not only suits to those who are cat lovers.
Best Cat Sound Effects is a great app for entertaining kids and adult like.
Best Cat Sound Effects include the different sounds:
• angry cats
• cat’s purring
• cat meows
• cat hissing
• mad cats
• hungry cats
• funny cats
• happy and silly cats
• cats fighting
• cat yawning
• kittens sound
• frustrated cats
• and many more
Have fun and enjoy listening.
One of this is our newest Transparent Screen Joke.
This app will make your screen transparent!
How? Just download and install this free app.
Go to the shortcut on the desktop device.
You will immediately see how desktop wallpaper will be transparent and you will see through your device.
Moreover, all the shortcuts and icons will be displayed, and they can also be used.
This app is also great for your smartphone, tablet, iphones or Ipad’s.
You can now walk and text at the same time and be able to use any apps that you like while Transparent Screen Joke is running
Now imagine how this app will change your life.
Download and be the envy of many.
Find SoundCheckPro if you would like to change the volume of your Android device from your connected SmartWatch accessory.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Charge Checker is the smart and simple way to know. Just say "Start charge checker" to get a beautiful and easy to read view of the battery level on your Android Wear watch. If the charge drops low, if it goes down to 15%, this app will send a notification to your phone.
** Battery icon by Ana María Lora Macias from The Noun Project
Use your Sony Smart Watch accessory to check the volume settings on your phone. Sound Check Pro will allow you to change those settings and mute your phone without taking it from your pocket. Configure it to see all the different settings (ringer, in-call volume, notifications, alarms and music). Swipe to change the sound channel on the Sound Check control screen. Control your volume from your wrist with Sound Check Pro.
1) Tip of the day
2) Exercise Journal to track workouts and review results as a chart.
3) Shake Breaks where you are supposed to take a break and shake the phone.
There are cool configuration options (font, font size, background color)
Update 7 has Froyo support, change to support for 1.5, menu fixes
Do notifications interrupt your workout music? Let Alarmoid make them quiet so the music can play uninterrupted.
Be sure to setup the Alarmoid home screen widget so you can set quiet time with two touches.