With over 100k tutorials in technology, workshop, living, and more, we have the largest collection of do-it-yourself projects created by others just like you.
Get inspired with stunning interior design projects, tips and trends. Then watch your own home design ideas come to life by experimenting with real products. Take the guesswork out of home remodeling with Autodesk Homestyler.
Snap a picture of a room to create your own 3D home design playground.
• Place high-quality 3D models of real furniture products in your rooms
• Hang light fixtures from your ceiling
• Visualize different product combinations
• See how realistic models of actual branded rugs, paintings, mirrors and more look in your space
Get inspired, get advice, get feedback
• Browse the Design Stream for pics, articles, how-to’s and more
• Share your designs with friends and family through FB and email.
• Comment on and “Heart” designs within the Design Gallery
Connect with a professional
• Browse Portfolio Pages of professional designers in your area
• Find designers who have the style and expertise you need
• Get answers to your specific product and design questions or get help on a bigger project.
Find SoundCheckPro if you would like to change the volume of your Android device from your connected SmartWatch accessory.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Charge Checker is the smart and simple way to know. Just say "Start charge checker" to get a beautiful and easy to read view of the battery level on your Android Wear watch. If the charge drops low, if it goes down to 15%, this app will send a notification to your phone.
** Battery icon by Ana María Lora Macias from The Noun Project
Use your Sony Smart Watch accessory to check the volume settings on your phone. Sound Check Pro will allow you to change those settings and mute your phone without taking it from your pocket. Configure it to see all the different settings (ringer, in-call volume, notifications, alarms and music). Swipe to change the sound channel on the Sound Check control screen. Control your volume from your wrist with Sound Check Pro.
1) Tip of the day
2) Exercise Journal to track workouts and review results as a chart.
3) Shake Breaks where you are supposed to take a break and shake the phone.
There are cool configuration options (font, font size, background color)
Update 7 has Froyo support, change to support for 1.5, menu fixes
Do notifications interrupt your workout music? Let Alarmoid make them quiet so the music can play uninterrupted.
Be sure to setup the Alarmoid home screen widget so you can set quiet time with two touches.