Did I scare you!? My name is Bonnie and my family loves to spook! Do you want to scare them back? Follow me and I'll show you how!
Float around the house and look for the family. Hide under tables, behind curtains or even duvets. Search the rooms but stay away from the light or else you'll be seen. Rattle things, turn on the kettle and make the characters nervous! Can you hear their heartbeat? Great, it’s time to BOO!
Turn on the disco music and dance, munch on peppers in the kitchen for an extra hot scare, enjoy being invisible and find all the different hiding places - even the toilet!
UNIQUE AND MYSTERIOUS DESIGN
The simple and beautiful design will easily guide you through the world of Toca Boo. Fall in love with the 6 different characters and explore all the details of the big, mysterious house.
- Big house to explore with 2 floors and 6 rooms!
- 6 family members to scare
- Hidden surprises around the house
- Get bigger scares by eating things!
- Interact with objects in the house
- Beautiful, original artwork
- Open-ended play with no rules or stress
- Kid-friendly interface
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
Toca Boo is made for kids as young as 4 yet can capture excitement of those much older. It's filled with surprises - there are no limits, just fun! Come play!
Hundreds of hair style, makeup, clothes, and accessories to choose from!
Let's play the Christmas Hair Salon.
To be a barber and design various hairstyles for your customer.
Share your Character with friends and family!
- Hundred of possibilities of Hair Style with Hair Spa facility
- 1000s of possibilities in Makeup & Accessories
- Makeover the character step by step.
- Share your designs with friends over Facebook
- Save your hair styles to your phone for future reference
Grab some sandwiches, hamburgers, and grilled cheese and more as your main dish! Then snag some healthy fruit options like apples, berries, and pineapple and more!! Then add some side dishes like french fries, potato chips, and other yummy finger foods! Top it off with some delicious desserts like cookies, and cupcakes, then add your favorite drink like Milk or Orange Juice!
Then head over to the sticker lab and add your favorite stickers to your lunch tray!! Snap a picture of it, and send it to a friend! Great fun for kids, and fun for the whole family!!
School lunch is a fun, easy to play game for all ages!!
Tons of food options including hamburgers and sandwiches, fruit, french fries, and finger foods, chips, and french fries, drinks, and last but not least, desserts including chocolates, cookies and cupcakes!!
Tons of Backgrounds with various colored trays to choose from!
Sticker lab where you can choose over 80 stickers to decorate your lunch tray with!
Save to Gallery - snap a pic of your creation, and show it to your friends!
Endless mix and match fun with tons of food options and stickers to make your best school lunch ever!
Take care of Mom in two fun games - Pregnancy pampering and Clinic Visit!
Pamper mom with delicious snacks, food, cupcakes, desserts and more!
Then visit the clinic for a check-up and find out if the baby is a boy or a girl!
Use fun tools like the Ultrasound machine, Blood pressure machine and more!
For Baby Care:
Give baby a bubbly bath, and wash their hair, use soap, and use cute fun towels to dry them off!
Take care of Baby in the nursery, and spoil them with fun toys, blankets, a musical mobile, a pacifier, and give them their bottle before bed!
So many more fun games are included - teaches kids how to multi-task, and is all around fun with each mini game offering various activities for children to engage in!
Peppa's Paintbox is a drawing application designed specially for Peppa fans! It brings together traditional drawing tools and some magical surprises that little ones will love.
You can draw straight onto canvas or choose a background or character to colour in. Peppa and George will pop in from time to time to see how you are getting on and once you are done drawing, you can have your very own exhibition at Peppa's school!
7 paintbrush colours
7 paint tin colours
39 character and prop stickers
10 animated stickers
6 magical drawing tools
3 Peppa backgrounds
3 characters to colour in
Choose to play with Peppa or George
Exhibition space on the wall at Peppa's school
Save your drawing to camera roll
No adverts, no in-app purchases, just lots of painting fun!
Give your Boo cute looks and share his best moments with your friends. Boo is all the fun of owning a pet right in your hands. Are you ready for your baby Boo?
Learn more and find exclusive My Boo content on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MyBooGame
• ADOPT your Boo, give it a special name and watch it grow up! It’s so cute!
• DRESS him up with countless outfits to give your Boo the best look! Just they way you want!
• FEED Boo with candy, cookies, fruits, pizza or even sushi for a treat! Yummy!
• TICKLE, play keepie uppie, trampoline or jump rope with your Boo to keep him happy and smiling!
• TUCK your Boo in when the day is over and Boo is tired!
• BATH your Boo to keep it clean and happy!
• DECORATE every room of your Boo's house with dozens of awesome items!
And a lot more! There’s always so much to do in My Boo!
You will never get tired of your cute little pet monster!
Have fun with exciting mini games and earn coins to buy items and food for your Boo!
• (NEW!) Boo Mix - Match Boos in a 2048 style game
• (NEW!) Piano Boo - Tap the Boos and avoid the white tiles
• Collecting - Collect the falling Boos
• Flap Boo - Flap your wings and help Boo fly
• Boo Hop - Jump as high as you can with your Boo in a platform game
• Basket Boo - How many points can you score in this basketball game?
• Odd Boo Out - Spot the different Boo within the group
• Boo Slide - Solve small puzzles and collect the stars on your way
• Booblegum - Blow big bubblegum bubbles with Boo
• Whack Boo - Tap the Boos popping out from the chimneys
• Bowling - Slide your Boo to hit others and score points
• Jumping - Tilt your device to help Boo collect food
• Sorting - Sort and pack different foods
• Memory - The classic card matching game
• Matching - A match-3 style game to combine Boos
• Bubble Pop - Launch and combine Boos of the same color
Free new mini games with the updates of My Boo!
Millions of kids and adults are already playing with their own virtual pet Boo!
Your baby Boo is just waiting for you! What are you waiting for? Get yours now! It’s free!
A NOTE FOR THE PARENTS
My Boo is the perfect game for children. It includes educational mini games with positive affirmation to develop children’s counting, memory, reasoning, reflexes, coordination and motor skills. It focuses on making your child learn by playing. Every activity involves a different set of skills making it a complete educational experience. Don’t forget to try our other virtual pet games, including My Virtual Pet, My Virtual Dog, My Virtual Cat and My Virtual Hamster!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
Become a master chef while practicing your memory.
Choose the correct ingredients and create your own delicious pizza and make this a mouth-watering experience.
Unleash your creativity - choose from a huge selection of ingredients and create the kind of pizza you like.
Make a delicious pizza, and have a lot of fun!
It has been recently scientifically proven that regular mental exercise can
greatly improve your memory. This app has been designed to do just that! In
particular, this app works out your spatial and working memory, focus, chunking and concentration skills.
*Different sounds from different kitchen stuff.
*Free to choose the kitchen stuff you want according to the sound you wanna make.
*Interesting actions and performances are made by these kitchen stuff.
*Easy operation and great interface.
★★★★★★★Products of BabyBus★★★★★★★
We focus on inspiration, not just learning.
We focus on capacity-building, rather than a single cognition.
We focus on entertaining, rather than spoon-feeding teaching.
Take the baby bus, which is loaded with a happy childhood!
▶The series introduction：
BabyBus is the first brand in early childhood educational software (field of mobile Internet), which is developed specifically for preschoolers, and includes two series which are the Age(1-3) and the Age(3-6). The series of the Age(3-6) combines the main concepts of early childhood education for 3-6 year-old babies and covers the Cognition Pavilion, Brain Training, Art Center and other relevant categories, the applications of Age(3-6) are aimed at the development of the comprehensive cognitive abilities of the baby’s pedia, music, art, and the analytical thinking capabilities of the left and right brain.
▶The corresponding Korean language version is available for downloading.
Korean version link：
Tips: In the search bar, enter "BabyBus" or " sinyee", to find all of our products.
As parents ourselves, we at BabyBus take great importance on the children's privacy and health. Before you download our app, please read our privacy statement here.
▶Welcome to contact us on：
Features and advantages of the game:
- The game presents 20 different animals, both domestic and wild, along with the sounds they produce for the toddler to learn and appreciate. The appearance of animals is introduced by a bunch of funny pictures, while their sounds can always be heard on the other end of the line. Communication with animals helps to develop kid’s interpersonal skills and curiosity.
- The simple game will help your child learn the numbers, which it furnishes in bright and colorful buttons and addicting games.
- The opportunity to make a call, with the selected animal picking up the phone after a few buzzers, is the most exciting part of the game. A whole zoo is awaiting for the kid in the phone book. Here are: squirrel, sheep, snake, goat, cow, kitten, chicken, rooster, lion, elephant, horse, mouse, monkey, panda, penguin, parrot, pig, dog, tiger and duck.
- The simple and intuitive game interface causes no difficulties even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play in our kindergarten game:
- Call up an animal. Hit the call button to see the full list of animals as pictures in the phone book. The kid touches the picture he or she likes and the animal takes the call within a few seconds.
- Play with the buttons. The arcade mini-game requires the child to focus attention on the buttons shown on the screen. When the game begins, one of the buttons starts tilting. The task is to hit the wobbling one to score. If the child misses, the button will continue to swing until being hit.
- Take calls from the animals. Now and then, you will receive calls from your animal friends!
“Babyphone” can be easily transformed from a simple preschool game into a genuine discovery educational tool for improving your child's skills. The way you first introduce the numbers to your toddler is crucial, since it should be exciting enough to spark the interest in the kid. Tell your babe about the numbers displayed on the screen. Toddler games are very helpful for nanny and babysitter that help infants learn and play without parent assist.
Learning about new animals will broaden the outlook of your toddler and help develop the skill to distinguish between the sounds they make. Come up with some rhymes to the names of the animals for your child to remember them easier. These could be, for example, 'a goat on the road' or 'a cat in a hat' etc. All the animal sounds presented in the game are clear and distinct, so the young player is unlikely to confuse them. The unusual presentation of the sounds in the form of a phone call is bound to give a greater effect than a simple explanation of what this or that animal says. You can also play “Babyphone” with your child while going out for a walk. Upon catching sight of a cat or dog, offer the kid to call up the animal and listen to what it says.
The button-hitting part of the game will help solidify the newly obtained knowledge about numbers. Encourage your child not only to touch the tilting buttons, but to name the numbers depicted in them, that will help them at school in future. When hit, buttons produce piano sounds. Offer your child to compose a melody of their own on this virtual piano. Such creative activity is certain to keep your kid busy for a rather long while with funny games.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
This app delivers five most essential skill games in a single app for parents to share with kids -
** Letters and Phonetics
** Numbers and Counting
** Shape puzzles
With over a 2 million downloads on Android, KINDLE, iOS and Windows devices, this app is a proven way to boost your child's early learning abilities.
These games have been developed by professionals with specialization in child development and design. They encourage active participation, early problem solving, pre-academics. And most important - it is Fun !
• Multi-sensory approach to learning that will kids engaged for hours- Beautiful music, encouraging sounds, real life pictures and amazing touch experiences
• Multiple high-definition pictures to help build vocabulary along with phonetically accurate sounds
• Positive reinforcement through sound effects and encouraging voiceovers
• Clean and simple design makes it child-friendly and appealing
• Intuitive progression through steps; children set their own pace
HOW DO WE PROMOTE LEARNING?
These games were developed with educators and parents and tested on kids. Our collection of learning games are interactive and engaging- there are strikingly beautiful pictures with corresponding names to help build vocabulary. Early literacy skills such as making predictions are also incorporated. To develop visual discrimination, children can match pictures in an appealing puzzle format. We engage fine motor skills and spatial awareness in each activity. We have carefully selected the images, voices, and background music to facilitate the maximum learning potential of your child!
These are high quality games that we make with subject matters and a lot of love, They are quality games that would compare well against famous reading, math, english, drawing, learning, coloring, abc, kindergarten, autism, special needs apps from brands like Lego, Disney, PBS, Toca Boca, Intellijoy and Dr Panda.
They are also the top and best free apps for kids in the PLAY store.
CHECK OUT OUR PARENTZONE
We know that tablets and apps are just a part of the learning experience. One of the most powerful influences in children’s learning is parents! Therefore, we strive to provide useful information to parents in the form of strategies and activities. These daily Parent Tips can give you ideas on a variety of activities you can do with your child to encourage learning in the form of short readable tips. The link to our website provides more information on these activities and more. From the ParentZone you also have a centralized view of your child’s progress and you can also reset your apps to start from the beginning. We are continuously adding new learning experiences so look to us for fun, entertaining & educational activities to help your kids learn, explore n grow.
In this puzzle game for kids you can choose whether to use 6, 9, 12 or 16 pieces, adjusting the difficulty to your child's skill level.
This educational app for kids under 6 (2, 3, 4 or 5 years old) includes stunning cute dog pictures and fun rewards to pop.
- Lots of cute dogs!
- Fun rewards for each puzzle
- Play with 6, 9, 12 or 16 pieces
- Natural puzzle dynamics
- No advertisements (US only)
- Intuitive navigation
- Child-safe in-app purchase (US only)
- 6 free puzzles (US only) and a total of 30 puzzles in the full game
For more fun, check out our other cool, fun and free apps for kids.
Like us on Facebook for news and updates: http://www.facebook.com/appfamily
With surprising experiences and carefully crafted age appropriate games, Monkey Preschool Fix-It is designed to capture children’s imaginations while introducing core early learning challenges.
Monkey Preschool Fix-It features:
* Active tool-themed game play. Kids will help Monkey "fix-it" by hammering and sawing their way through games that revolve around number and letter recognition, shape and color identification and more.
* Child friendly design: No confusing menus or navigation.
6 unique games: Colors, Numbers, Letters, Shapes, Patterns and Puzzles!
* Mechanic’s Matching. Monkey’s buddies are having some car trouble! Match the right parts to fix their engines and watch them zoom off with a smile.
* Tap-Tap Colors. Find the nail with the right color and pound it in!
* Alphabots. Power up dancing robots with letter shaped batteries.
* Number Buzz. Saw the boards with the right number as quick as you can!
* Rub-A-Dub-Flub. Monkey needs a bath, but the pipes are broken! Match the puzzle pieces to fix the pipes.
* Tighten Up. Find the right shaped bolt and tighten it up!
Wind-Up Toy Rewards! Kids earn delightfully animated cars, animals, robots, and more for their play room.
+ Available in English and Thai.
+ 14 food menus- pizzas, spaghetti, and garlic breads.
+ 6 different drink menus.
+ Mini games - Jigsaw and rubbish sorting.
+ Complete restaurant activities- cooking, baking, cleaning, washing, table setting, and serving the customers.
+ Customers representing different national costumes (tap on the seating customers).
+ 20 stickers to collect.
+ Hidden interactive objects for exploration.
+ No in-app purchases.
Claire & Mark are waiting to have a good time with you. So, don't forget to rate us and like us on Facebook.
Follow us on twitter: @vistabizcom
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Vistafungame
Visit us at: www.vistafungame.com
Get your diving gear in order! Dr. Malitovich’s bacterial Ignarus have entered the digestive system and it’s up to the Yogotars to stop their meddling. Can you learn the ins and outs of digestion in time to keep food and nutrients moving along?
With Yogome, Inc. learning how the body works is easier than ever before. Science Heroes 1 - Digestive System is an interactive adventure through the twists and turns of the digestive tract. The evil Ignarus are causing trouble in the digestive system, and our game places children in the shoes of “Yogotars”, heroes who have to make sure the different phases of digestion, from the mechanical and chemical breakdown of food to the absorption and reabsorption of nutrients, are working properly. The entire digestive process is covered through intuitive activities and followed-up with comprehensive quizzes.
Motivate your child to learn about each of the body’s systems by starting with digestion! Perfect as an introduction to human biology and a great substitute for rote memorization of body parts, terms, and processes. Hop in the Chompercraft, complete vital missions, and help food reach its destination!
LEARN ABOUT DIGESTION IN REAL TIME
Navigate the digestive tract and participate in the food breakdown process
15 different missions, 3 for each stage (Mouth, Esophagus, Stomach, Small, and Large Intestines)
Take comprehensive assessment quizzes between missions
Tutorials in both English and Spanish
Yogome creates fun iOS educational games for 21st-century kids. By joining the Yogome Squad, kids can learn about languages, math, science, the environment, nutrition, and other life skills. They’ll have so much fun, they won’t even notice they’re learning!
From our educational experts:
Science Heroes 1: Digestive System gives your child a solid understanding of the most well-known bodily system. This game encourages children ages 5-8 to observe and participate in the 5 phases of digestion, and explains biological concepts in a simple, intuitive way.
Through a series of comprehension and skill-based missions, players help food progress through the digestive tract until it is absorbed as nutrients. This “tour guide” approach to the digestive tract allows children to retain a large amount of names, terms, and facts associated with body systems.
Students will be able to see the entire digestive process (mouth, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, and large intestine) in order to complete comprehension-based missions.
"One of the Best educational games for kids I've tried"
"I also love this educational game for kids"
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
Yogome only the best learning games for kids, educational games for kids
Give your kid the best educational games for kids
Only the best educational games for kids
Only the best educational games for kids
Only the best educational games for kids
KEYWORDS: kids games, puzzzle, kids hero, recycling game, recycling, numbers games, math games kids learning, puzzzle games,learning games, educational games, games for kids, educational games for kids, games for kids, kids games, games for kids
The best learning games for kids only from Yogome. Educational games and educational games for kids with value. Quality educational games for kids, games for kids, only the best educational games for kids
Educational Games for Kids 5
Yogome are fun iOs Educational Games for 21st Century Kids. Joining the Yogome Squad kids can practice Math, learn Languages, know about the Environment, Nutrition and other life skills in a fun way that they wouldn't even notice they are learning. The best Math Games for Kids. The best Educational Games for Kids The best Educational Games for Kids. Math Games, Math games
There are boats to build and sail, hay bales to collect and groceries to deliver before the bunny and his friends finally get to eat their hard-earned ice cream cones.
LEGO DUPLO Ice Cream builds your child’s understanding of the nature of friendship and is full of ideas for creative play that copies grown-up activities (sailing a boat, collecting hay bales, etc.), which is important for toddler development.
*Bright, fun, and toddler-friendly animations and soundtrack
*Intuitive icons and navigation for easy game play
*No in-app purchases
*No third party advertising
*No links to websites
About LEGO® DUPLO®
A preschool building toy specifically designed for children ages 1 ½ - 5 – small hands and big imaginations! Preschoolers can learn about shapes and colors hands-on. When the chewing-the-bricks phase fades out, the building experience phase takes over, helping to stimulate and improve fine motor skills development. (Bricks-poured-onto-hard-surface noises stimulate other senses, too.)
Visit www.LEGO.com/duplo to find out more about LEGO® DUPLO®.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO, the LEGO logo and DUPLO are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
John's Special burger, why cheese has a form of Japanese prefectures? !
When the correct answer to this quiz, hamburger is another service from a manager.
Toward the completion of the map of Japan, let's challenge quiz!
・This app is available for free with sponsor's ad displayed .
・If you don't want the ads, I recommend the paid version that doesn't display advertising.