Assistant For Android Optimizing Device Performance Memory Data usage Speed etc. How to use your backup saved on
mobile device internal storage or SD Card or saved Google drive and how to restore it.
Android tips and tricks that will change the way you use your smartphone
From boosting your battery to Make Android faster, this is how to get the most out of Google's Android OS.
Tips To Make The Most Of Your Android Device and unlock your phone’s potential.
Most of these will work with all makes and models -- running the newest version, or previous versions like Marshmallow,
Lollipop, or KitKat -- but some of the following step-by-step instructions may vary a bit depending on which smartphone you own.
we’ve compiled a list of useful tips and tricks to help you how to get more out of your device.
- How to fix a water damaged phone
- Extend your phone's battery life
- Make Android faster with developer options
- Only hear from the people you want
- Plug in a mouse or keyboard. Or run Android on a PC
- Set up automatic phone unlock when you're at home
- Split screen mode
- Best apps for making money on Android
- Clean the system memory several times during the day
- Download Google Maps directions for offline use
- Give two fingers to quick settings
- Hide your embarrassing bits from friends
- How to find your downloaded files on Android
- One Touch Direct Dial
- Quick Contact Search
- Scroll contacts – Secondary Scroll
- Sync Facebook Contacts
- Take a Screen Shot
- Test out different launchers
- There’s a hidden game
- Use Voice Recognition
- How To Improve Your Android's Performance
- Charging Cell Phones Wirelessly
- Keep Kids Out of Your Stuff With Android Guest Mode
- How To Track Your lost or stolen Phone Without Installed Tracking App
Best Universal Android Tips and Tricks That You Should Know