* Create and modify word cards easily. Drag and drop to arrange words. Shuffle cards.
* Save cards as *.bullshit text files, which can then be opened by the app!
* Share cards with friends via email, evernote or whatever you want. Just send a *.bullshit file and a person will be able to open it using the app.
* Share the results of your game sessions via social networks.
* Keep a list of you favorite cards! There will be no meeting that you will not enjoy.
* Free and open source
Post your feedback, report bugs and discuss new ideas and features in our google group:
This app uses brilliant DynamicGrid library:
Music of the intro by this great artist:
(Puipui on the website)
Enter your code by tapping the coloured balls.
Press the red back arrow to correct an entry
Press the green go arrow to submit your guess.
The response is as follows:
Black - peg is correct colour in the correct position
White - peg is correct colour in the wrong position.
When you have guessed all colours in correct position you win.
Number of colours will increase with subsequent wins