Conigri is available in English and German.
● Resizing widget from 1x1 to full screen width and height
● Use Google contact groups or favorites (Starred in Android) and sort it
● Changes to the group or contacts are recognized immediately
● 4 choosable Contact actions: dialog 'Quick Contact', open contact profile, open prespecified default number in dialer or dial direct the prespecified default phone number
● 2nd action: open contact profile on taping the name or the icon
● 4 different photo-sizes, from 2 to 5 contacts side by side
● Optimal use of space (no useless space between the photos)
● High-resolution photos
● Toggle visibility of contact names
● Toggle visibility of contact icons
● Choose the position of contact icons
● Toggle visibility of group name
● 28 available colors to display the dividing lines between the contacts
● Toggle visibility of 4 additional buttons: 'contacts', 'call list', 'widget update' and 'widget settings'
Conigri is and will remain FREE and AD-FREE!
If you have any requests, suggestions and comments or if you have issues - please do not hesitate to write me.
Conigri in a different language? Send me an email! I CANNOT answer comments!
If you like the widget and want to support my development, please rate it! THANKS...
● READ CONTACTS
That's needed, to show the contacts on the widget. They are nowhere stored and not sent over the internet (I didn't have the permission to it).
● CALL PHONE
That's needed, to dial or call the contact. I don't make calls without your interaction.
● WAKE LOCK
That's needed, to refresh the widget and don't lose the contacts from the widget.
● READ / WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE
If there are problems, you can enable logging to a file on the external storage (usually SD card).
That's just in case, you want make a donation to support my work.
► Please help translating in your preferred language ◄
► Beta testing new Version 1.5 with a lot of new features and bugfixes ◄
contact, widget, homescreen, dial, resizeable, quick-dial
Contact Widget, Photo Contacts Widget, Resizable Contacts Widget Pro, Favorite Contacts Widget, Contact Widget Frames Pro, Big Contacts Widget
Facebook contact icons are not shown!
-4x4 20 Contacts
-4x4 9 Contacts
-4x2 8 Contacts
-Quick Action - Quick Contact Badge (for android 2.1 and above)
-Start Google Talk chat (GoogleTalk name must be set for a contact)
6 different layouts. Resizable!
Add contacts, add your favorites or any other group you already had setup.
You can order the contacts as you please.
You can edit the widgets after setup too.
Add a colourful frame to your pictures.
Choose direct dial or message, or show the quick menu.
High resolution images.
Thank you for supporting development!
Please rate the application.
It will automatically place photographs and frequently used contact to desktop, you just need to arrange and order contacts as your like, then tap the photo in order to contact.
of course, you also can add contacts to desktop manually.
As icon of contacts, this app support high resolution photo .
Don't worry about lack photo of your friend, this app provide lots of cute icons for you
Contacts layout : Each contact provide large, medium and small photo sizes, they can form a variety of permutations and combinations, let your phone screen to show your unique personality
Contacts Location: Can exchange photo to any location
Photo Frame: Offers a variety of beautiful photo frame for decorate photo
Contacts Number: depending on the picture size, supports up to 19 people in a single page, maximum number of 5 pages.
Photo source of Contacts:
-System Phone Book
-set layout of page
-set photo frame
-Back up all the photos and layout.
-Restore photos and layout.
-set the number of pages
Big Contacts Widget allows you to choose up to 9 contacts to be shown on your home page. After you setup the contacts and place the widget on your home page, you can tap each contact to make a call.
The app currently provides 2 widgets (both use a full screen):
• 2X2 grid view – display only 4 HUGE contacts
• 3X3 grid view – display 9 large contacts
Big Contacts Widget is ideal for making calls while driving, and to easily reach the contacts you use on a daily basis.
How to setup the widget:
1. Install the app
2. Open the app
3. On the screen you will see 9 available slots for you to fill
4. Click each position in the grid to add a new contact or change an existing contact
5. If the contact has more than one phone number choose the number you want to use
6. You can choose if you prefer a text for the contact display or using an image (if available for the contact) by changing the checkbox on the bottom of the app page
7. Once all the contacts are ready go to your homepage and place one of the available widgets – the widget require a lot of space so prepare an empty screen
How to change an existing contact:
1. Open the app
2. Click on the contact you want to change
3. Choose the new contact
4. Go to your home page and remove the widget
5. Add the widget again (it isn't auto refreshed)
Two Widget size :
- (1x1) : discreet and practical, it has only a screen icon size but you can all done through a dynamic and stylish menu, One click in contact photo and the menu is opened.
The Widget frame, text and menu button color for (1x1) Widget can be customized.
- (4x2) : the menu is merged with widget layout, so all actions are directly avaible. You can choice the widget layout between "Classic" or "Sensitive". Sensitive layout is more responsive to click. To avoid accidental actions (call, sms, email) , this widget can be locked by a simple click.
The free Lite version is limited to three contacts and all widgets have the same contact list.
When getting the full version, do not forget to uninstall the free version.
Try also Easy Launcher Widget :
App review : http://www.androidappsreview.com/2013/11/25/easy-contact-widget-android-app-review/
If you have a suggestion or do you like to have a new feature in the future release, please send an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can choose any contact on your list and create a widget, make him one of your favorite contact in your desktop and comunicate very fast with him.
- Create a widget of your contact.
- Call your contact.
- Send messages.
- Send emails.
- Control your history of calls.
- Direct access to edit your contact.
- Option to change widget style.
Free version limited
- 5 contact widgets
How to add QuickContactWidget on your desktop screen?
- Long press on your desktop screen. Press the QuickContactWidgetLite option and choose the contact you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you have questions, send us an email: email@example.com
If you want to use bigger pictures, the space will be smaller. You can use up to 36 pictures/buttons. Every picture will become a button with a phone number of a friend. By clicking the picture you will immediately call this person. If you connect a picture with “0”, it will become “x”, which will be the button to exit the app.
You can see recent contact or favorite by sliding (at the arrow zone) or pressing the arrow
Touch2dial have set of widgets
For any requests or issues please contact me via mail.
- Different size Widgets: 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 3x4 or 3x4R(Recent
calls or Favorites .
- One touch on the contact’s photo will direct dial its
default phone number.
on click action can be set to ask if to call or send sms
or just dial, go to setting.
- Widget’s background in different colors.
- One touch on the contact’s photo will direct dial its
default phone number.
- A long press will also allow SMS.
- Contact buttons’ size is adjustable (Small/Large).
- Scroll through your contacts.
- Background is your wallpaper.
- Clock may be added at the top.
- Switch the functionality between the click and long click
when pressing on picture.
- Switch from Recent Calls to Favorite by swipe left or
right (only at the area of the arrows and about)or just
by pressing on the arrows
- Change Display contact Order by dragging it(press on edit
in app menu).
- Change text size.
- Change click action
At start Touch2dial load contacts from “starred in android” Group if it empty you can choose different group.
- Press on location with no associated contact
(semi – transparent background) the setting activity will
open, this activity will allow you to choose contact,
number and picture (refer to picture: “setting activity”).
- Press on "Choose contact” and select one of your contacts
from the list, then the contact details will appear.
- After choosing contact you can choose alternative picture.
- If the contact member has more than one number, choose the
one that will be used by pressing it.
- Press the "save" button.
Change display order, Edit contact, Switch picture, change contact you can do by :
step 1: open touch2dial application.
step 2: Enter to setting by pressing on the menu button of the phone.
step 3. press on contact setting.
step 4: press on the wonted contact person now you can edit the contact or change it picture or switch contact.
step 5 press save and exit
step 6 to change order of the contacts just long press and drag it to the new position or to trash.
step 7 press again save and exit or just press on back button.
Change Style (For Widget & Application):
- Press on menu then press Widget setting button.
- Press on menu then press group button.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
It also supports one touch action for direct dial, send sms and view contact's profile. To enable this function, you can long press the contact in the widget and select the action you want in the pop-up window.
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
It's a resizable widget! You can long press it and use the "resize" option to change the size.
- Quick Action - Quick Contact Badge (for android 2.1 and above)
- Start Google Talk chat (Google Talk name must be set for a contact)
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
You can also connect/disconnect to any network you want by simply tapping on it.
Note: Please note that this app will only show you available networks if there is any. It doesn't connect to secured network. It takes care of only open wifi networks in your area.
- Block calls and texts* from one person, an area code or the entire world
- Stop telemarketers and debt collectors before they waste your time
- Intercept calls from private/unknown numbers and hang up or send to voice mail
- Report spam calls and texts to warn other users
- Automatic caller lookup for recent numbers in your phone's history so you'll know who to block
- 20 free caller lookups for mobile and landline numbers
* Text blocking not available on Android 4.4/KitKat
*** PCMag 100 Best Android Apps ***
*** New York Times: “Mr. Number is one of the most popular” ***
*** Appy Award - Best Communications App ***
Block calls from one number or the world, identify and stop spam.
Mr. Number is the most powerful call blocker on the market. Block calls and texts* from a person, a business, a prefix, or the world. Pick up and hang up on some callers and send others to voicemail - you decide. Keep the content of blocked texts or trash them. Browse comments from other users when you get a spam call or text. Add ‘Suspected Spam’ to your blocklist and Mr. Number blocks them all automatically.
Reverse Lookup gives you more info about who’s calling
Reverse Lookup numbers that have called or texted you. The first 20 phone Lookups are free; additional Lookups can be purchased through the app (20 for 99 cents).
Any questions? Read our FAQ (http://support.mrnumber.com/home) or send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you quickly.
Follow us on Twitter: @mrnumber
Note: I have reports that this app does not work with some devices. You should try the free "LITE" version first to ensure that it works on yours.
Supported contact methods:
- view contact page
- quick contact popup
- no method
The app offers ten frame sizes, including a large 4x4 widget which can be helpful for visually impaired users.
Now featuring two-link widgets: choose left/right or top/bottom split, and choose a different action (or even a different person) for each half of the widget. This could be useful for a picture of a couple, or a call action and text action on the same frame.
Formerly known as "Clickable Picture Frame".
SEND_SMS: these are needed to enable the corresponding contact methods.
READ_CONTACTS: needed to present a contack picker during configuration.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: needed and only used for saving and restoring backups, and for temporary storage during picture cropping.