(Zipper is not just unzipper but a total commander for file management, and it require some permission)
SDCard,copy,move,delete,rename,zip,unzip,check usage,backup and launch app
- copy,move,paste (file, folder)
- open,rename,delete (file, folder)
- zip,unzip,send as
- sdcard usage
- backup app
- zip(unzip, alz, egg, tar, tar.gz, tar.bz2, gz, bz2, rar, jar, lzh support)
support split zip archive (z01, z02 ...)
- image viewer (support animated gif)
- text viewer
- swf (flash) viewer
- system information (cpu, memory, battery, network etc..)
- task killer
- ftp client
- ftp server (you can manage files of your phone by wifi)
- http server (you can manage files of your phone by wifi)
- show media file meta-data (mp3, mp4, avi, wmv, wma, jpg etc..)
- photo calendar (all of your photos will be sorted by the date automatically. you can browse your photos by calendar)
- hex viewer
- sdcard stroage use
- default app manager
file manager file explorer file browser sdcard manager Andro Commander egg alz laz ftp client ftp server photo calendar winzip
srgb Contact widget provides you with different choices how to ring/text/email your contact. You can select an option from the list, defined by you; you can call your contact directly after pressing his/her image on the screen or you can show standard Contact screen for further choice.
More from developer
Note: I have reports that this app does not work with some devices. You should try the free "LITE" version first to ensure that it works on yours.
Supported contact methods:
- view contact page
- quick contact popup
- no method
The app offers ten frame sizes, including a large 4x4 widget which can be helpful for visually impaired users.
Now featuring two-link widgets: choose left/right or top/bottom split, and choose a different action (or even a different person) for each half of the widget. This could be useful for a picture of a couple, or a call action and text action on the same frame.
Formerly known as "Clickable Picture Frame".
SEND_SMS: these are needed to enable the corresponding contact methods.
READ_CONTACTS: needed to present a contack picker during configuration.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: needed and only used for saving and restoring backups, and for temporary storage during picture cropping.