User can get many other useful details :
5. Elevation from sea level
6. Lat & Long
User can customize his/her location by selecting the location on Map OR entering the address.
Also can calculate the distance between current location and target location Or any two locations.
Handy app if you want to meet with friends in a public place, difficult address, or let's say somewhere in the park or near a lake where you have picknick.
The application does not work in the background and do not share information about your location without your knowledge. It works only in active mode and with the recipients, which you Choose.
You can export your contact information to such services:
- Google Docs;
Number of services through which you can transfer data depends entirely on what applications are installed on your phone.
★ Share locations with friends.
★ One Touch Location Tracking - find your current address from the notification bar.
★ Save your favorite places on the map.
★ Showing your current location and address on the map.
★ Search for an address.
★ Change the map view either for satellite, terrain or streetview to view any location.
★ Street View (Only for devices running android version of ICS or above).
★ nearby places - find what things you have around you.
★ For viewing an address of any map position simply click on it and a window showing the address will pop up by clicking on more options will be revealed like: saving the position, viewing it on streetview or navigating to it via an external application.
Feel free to email me for any suggestions : firstname.lastname@example.org
Never need to tell a friend where you are?
Well, with 'Here I am !' this won't be a problem anymore!
WHY USING 'Here I am!' :
 NOTIFICATIONS: NEW ( BETA) : Now you can send your position without opening the app!
If one of your friends sends you a message containing the keyword phrase ' Where are you? ' , 'Here I am !' will send a notification telling you that the contact requires your location! So you can send it, from the notification area, without any problem!
 SELECT THE LOCATION PROVIDER (ATTENTION) : 'Here I am!' allows you to choose which system to use for checking your current location :
- Google Play Services : slower but more accurate, supported by most devices.
- Location Provider: fast and supported by all devices.
CAUTION: Some devices, like HTC and Samsung GALAXY, could have a higher accuracy by using the Location Provider.
 CHECK IN : find very quickly the coordinates of the places where you are!
 SENDING THE LOCATION: send locations to your friends by using one of the many supported applications!
SMS / MMS, Whatsapp , Facebook Messenger , Mail, Skype, Viber , LINE are only a small part of them ! .
 SAVING YOURS LOCATIONS : Save your places in your favourites , you can navigate to them at any time! In the absence of a connection, the search will show you only the coordinates of the place . But don't worry! You can use the 'Update' option to view the address!
 CROSS-PLATFORM LINK: 'Here I am !' generates links designed specifically for each platform! Before sending a location, choose to which platform ( iOS , Android, WP8 ) send your position ! In the case of Android or WP8 , two links will be created:
- Link to the Maps application of the specific platform.
- Links that open the position directly in 'Here I am !' . In this way you can save locations sent from your friends!
 SUPPORTED NAVIGATORS: Choose your favorite navigator! Currently the application supports:
- Google Navigator
- Mireo viaGPS
- Wisepilot (only when available the way! )
- CoPilot GPS
We are pleased to respond to your every request or question! Write to us at :
Or directly from the application, by clicking on : 'Contact us'
If you like the app, don't hesitate to put a review!
Yes! You may find also sometimes one of the following questions:
Where is my position?
What is the postal code at this location?
What is the longitude?
What is the latitude?
What is the house number? (With unlit streets)
What is the street name?
On all these questions the location app for Android is the right answer.
The data are processed in a matter of seconds via GPS. The longitude and latitude coordinates are sent to a Web service and you will receive your information.
Just press the Refresh - button. In order to maintain position data in motion at the proper level. This might be necessary if you need to find a street or house number in the dark again.
Each position can be sent. Via WhatsApp, email or Facebook to keep your friends up to date.
The position can be viewed on Google Maps.
Each location can be saved. This makes it easier to find later the position.
The stored position will appear in the notifications. Clicking enough and the location app opens again. Especially in foreign cities, this can be a great advantage.
Just click on the tab: "Stored position" and you get a list of all saved locations.
To return to a stored position? No Problem. Just press on the Map - Symbol and Google Maps opens. Now you can easily walk to navigate by car or public transportation to your location.
The location app is translated into 36 languages. Now you can make your foreign friends send their position in their native language.
The Pro version has the advantage that no further advertising will be displayed.
Here again all features at a glance:
Display the street, house number, postcode, city.
Display of longitude and latitude
Indication of the position on Google Maps
Send the current position
Unlimited saving of positions
View the position in the alerts
Navigation with Google Maps
Translation in 36 Languages
Have fun with the app ..... wishes ldevelop.com
1. When a person comes to your place first time. You can mark your exact location and help people reach you easily.
2. If someone is running a business and needs to share all its operational units exact locations.
3. Have it on your business/visiting cards along with address.
4. If you love to travel and want to share exact locations of places you have been to.
5. While planning an event when it requires sharing of exact location of a place like birthday parties or meeting locations.
How does it work : A location on map is identified by its Latitude and Longitude. You zoom-in to a location, place a marker on it and click generate ID we receive latitude and longitude of that location and we map it to a location ID. When you share that location ID and someone query for it, we provide latitude, longitude mapped to that location ID and display it on map. An easy way to show people exact location of places on map.
Hope you guys like it. Thanks.
This app is the fastest way to tell someone ‘I am here’ and send them your positon.
Imagine the following situation:
I am dining with friends in a new restaurant. Another friend calls and asks me to explain where I am, so he can join us. Instead of trying to explain the location of the restaurant I just take my phone, start the app and wait for it to find my position on the map. I tap on the map to put a flag on the exact location of the restaurant and send the link containing its GPS coordinates to my friend's mobile phone as text message. My friend receives the message and clicks on the link inside. A map of my location opens inside Google Maps (if he has a smartphone) or inside his mobile browser (if he has a feature-phone).
Instead of having to give directions over the phone about my position, having to manually type my address or the GPS latitude and longitude coordinates in a text message or explaining my location with map direction I can simply say ‘here I am’ and send position with one click in this free app.
Share your location on Skype, Viber, Whatsapp, Facebook messenger and many other chat and social networking apps!
Upon opening the app, the users current GPS coordinates are immediately acquired and displayed. The map pin remains centered at all times. Users can also move the background map to acquire GPS coordinates for a different location or type a specific address to acquire coordinates for.
With the MapQuest app, you can:
• Get voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation for walking or driving directions.
• Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
• Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
• Impress your boss, family, and friends with an on-time arrival with our ETA (estimated time of arrival) and location sharing features.
• Bookmark your home and work addresses so you can find your way to either at the push of a button.
• Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
• Advanced search uses your contacts, recent searches, top categories, and nearby points of interest to help you find your destination faster.
• Save a few bucks when you click on nearby gas stations and view and compare their current gas prices.
• Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
• Show your team spirit with MLB.com Team Kits, available for purchase in-app, custom logos, start screen, accent colors and saved routes to the game ensure your navigation app is as die-hard as you are!
Join the millions of people that have already downloaded the free MapQuest app as their own personal navigator.
Just look at the screen and see your location, if you want more information touch the widget to access to the full power of Google Maps.
Works like a GPS Widget in your phone desktop, if you want something more complex for the traffic try our Traffic Cams Widget.
Satellite and Road map.
Maps from Google, Yahoo (No satellite map) and Bing.
Car Mode, with blue arrow direction (eg: for carpc setting) or Google Man mode.
How to install:
Step 1: Go to the home screen(desktop phone).
Step 2: Go to the menu and tap “Add” option.
Step 3: Tap on the “Widgets” option.
Step 4: Select and Pick the Where I Am Widget.
Step 5: Wait few seconds to load the map and GPS.
Change Screen Orientation Supported.
Supporting Multiple Screens Resolutions.
All Android devices.
2. My position in the network can use wireless networks and GPS satellites with options select option will be available for normal service.
3. Depending on device or network does not accurately show the data can be.
4. Moved to another location to save your current location automatically calculates the distance you can see.
5. Address, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed and data can be found at a glance.
6. Optionally, to view maps and satellite photos, depending on whether you provide road and traffic status can also be found.
The location can be sent as a Google Maps link or as GPS values.
You can choose time or distance to configure the period.
Note: The phone needs to be outdoors so that the GPS can get a fix.
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://bit.ly/1Im8J4a
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
Psalms Radio is also giving an opportunity to listen to English NIV audio Bible and Malayalam audio Bible.
Is it the music that you want to listen to uplift your soul, or do you want to boost your faith by hearing the Word of God, now its in your fingertip.
The station exists as a vehicle to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ. Through the music and the featured shows, the station hopes to bring the Gospel to people. Though the power of modern technology, Psalms radio hopes to reach the farthest corners of the world with the Music of Good News.
Psalms Radio - Broadcasting world wide 24X7 Any time, Anywhere!!!
PSALMS RADIO FREE STATIONS
PSALMS RADIO (Malayalam)
MY BIBLE RADIO (English)
MANNA LIVE BIBLE (Malayalam)
For more info log on to www.psalmsradio.com
Music: James Vasanth
Lyrics: Prince Sushil
Vocals: Kester, Binoy Chacko, Madhu Balakrishnan, Anuradha Shreeram, Wilson Piravam, Immanuel Henry, Chitra
Orchestration: Pratheesh Jose
Production: Roy Abraham
For More info contact:
Copyright : PSALMS RADIO
Here you can download the android app of Ganam radio, that you can enjoy live radio with all favourate malayalam
songs. This app will run on Android and 2.3+ versions.
Existing Buyerday.com users (both buyers and sellers) can use the free app, to access the marketplace in addition to the web platform. New users can register and continue to use the app.