The Western Union® NetSpend® Prepaid MasterCard® helps you take control of your money. Wherever you go, you need to access your account. With this secure, fast and free mobile app you can:
- View your account balance
- Track your spending
- Find the closest reload locations
Optimized for Android.
Stay in control of your finances with features such as Account History and Balance Updates, Instant Reloads, Card-to-Card Transfers, and Cash Back Rewards among others.
Account History and Balance Updates
Check your balance and view your transaction history any time, anywhere. You can even set your app to login-in automatically, as well as set sound notifications when you are rewarded for using your card. Forget your account password? No problem! Your mobile wallet app can be set to save your password for you in case you ever forget it. You can also call TransCard’s 24/7 customer care using the information provided in the app, and speak to a representative who can help you with your account.
Need money fast? If your prepaid card runs out of money, use the mobile wallet to reload instantly. Choose from many different reloading options like Green Dot© Money Pack, Bank Transfers, Paypal©, MoneyGram©, or even Direct Deposit. Follow the reloading instructions for each service provided in the app, and have money on your card in no time!
Transfer money to another TransCard prepaid cardholder with the touch of a button. All you need is the recipient’s card admin number, and you can transfer funds to that cardholder quickly and easily. Card-to-card transfers are free for any TransCard prepaid cardholder.
Cash Back Rewards
Most importantly, the TransCard mobile wallet app is equipped with Cash-back Rewards for every qualifying program. Have your account credited back instantly when you shop at participating retailers like Sunglass Hut, Target, Whole Foods, and many more. Within one minute of making a purchase, Cash-back Rewards will credit your account for amounts ranging from $10, $20, and even $30! Get rewarded every time you use your reloadable prepaid card.
Start banking better today. Download the TransCard Mobile App to see what you’ve been missing.
Our currency converter is an easy to use money transfer app for you to get the latest currencies converted for free on smartphones and tablets.
Download the currency calculator application today and experience money transfer trading as it’s meant to be:
- Optimised for Smartphones and Tablet compatible
- Sleek user interface for easy app navigation, thumb sized buttons with one-handed manipulation.
- Forex currency brokers vs high street banks video and comparison table
- More info on each currency provider
- Rate Watch facility where you can enter the exchange rate you want and let us contact to the rest when triggered.
- Translated to over 51 languages
- Open and book currency over the phone with a foreign exchange specialist
When you first open the currency calculator the default currencies are British Pound Sterling (GBP)
to Euros (EUR). Other popular currencies are United Arab Emirates Dirham, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Indian Rupee, Japanese Yen, New Zealand, USA and South African Rand
- Check the rate of exchange for
Post Office Travel Money
Travelex Travel Money
Post Office International Money Transfers
‘Currency Calculator’ converts between the following currencies:
United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
Netherlands Antillean Guilder (ANG)
Argentine Peso (ARS)
Australian Dollar (AUD)
Bangladeshi Taka (BDT)
Bulgarian Lev (BGN)
Bahraini Dinar (BHD)
Brunei Dollar (BND)
Bolivian Boliviano (BOB)
Brazilian Real (BRL)
Botswanan Pula (BWP)
Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Swiss Franc (CHF)
Chilean Peso (CLP)
Chinese Yuan (CNY)
Colombian Peso (COP)
Costa Rican Colón (CRC)
Czech Republic Koruna (CZK)
Danish Krone (DKK)
Dominican Peso (DOP)
Algerian Dinar (DZD)
Estonian Kroon (EEK)
Egyptian Pound (EGP)
Fijian Dollar (FJD)
British Pound Sterling (GBP)
Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
Honduran Lempira (HNL)
Croatian Kuna (HRK)
Hungarian Forint (HUF)
Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
Israeli New Sheqel (ILS)
Indian Rupee (INR)
Jamaican Dollar (JMD)
Jordanian Dinar (JOD)
Japanese Yen (JPY)
Kenyan Shilling (KES)
South Korean Won (KRW)
Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD)
Cayman Islands Dollar (KYD)
Kazakhstani Tenge (KZT)
Lebanese Pound (LBP)
Sri Lankan Rupee (LKR)
Lithuanian Litas (LTL)
Latvian Lats (LVL)
Moroccan Dirham (MAD)
Moldovan Leu (MDL)
Macedonian Denar (MKD)
Mauritian Rupee (MUR)
Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR)
Mexican Peso (MXN)
Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
Namibian Dollar (NAD)
Nigerian Naira (NGN)
Nicaraguan Córdoba (NIO)
Norwegian Krone (NOK)
Nepalese Rupee (NPR)
New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
Omani Rial (OMR)
Peruvian Nuevo Sol (PEN)
Papua New Guinean Kina (PGK)
Philippine Peso (PHP)
Pakistani Rupee (PKR)
Polish Zloty (PLN)
Paraguayan Guarani (PYG)
Qatari Rial (QAR)
Romanian Leu (RON)
Serbian Dinar (RSD)
Russian Ruble (RUB)
Saudi Riyal (SAR)
Seychellois Rupee (SCR)
Swedish Krona (SEK)
Singapore Dollar (SGD)
Slovak Koruna (SKK)
Sierra Leonean Leone (SLL)
Salvadoran Colón (SVC)
Thai Baht (THB)
Tunisian Dinar (TND)
Turkish Lira (TRY)
Trinidad and Tobago Dollar (TTD)
New Taiwan Dollar (TWD)
Tanzanian Shilling (TZS)
Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH)
Ugandan Shilling (UGX)
US Dollar (USD)
Uruguayan Peso (UYU)
Uzbekistan Som (UZS)
Venezuelan Bolívar (VEF)
Vietnamese Dong (VND)
FA Franc BCEAO (XOF)
Yemeni Rial (YER)
South African Rand (ZAR)
Zambian Kwacha (ZMK)
Please note all rates shown are indicative and you must have a currency account opened with a currency broker in order to send money overseas. Use our currency mobile app to register for a free account or sign up on Compare Money Transfer website @ http://www.comparemoneytransfer.com/business-transfers
√ Register once √ Instant transfer
√ Secure payments √ Full history and tracking
Just sign up once and you have access to 3 great services from the UK.
1. Money Transfer – Powered by MoneyGram®
Fast cash* transfers to over 330,000 MoneyGram locations worldwide. Payment by UK debit card.
2. Lebara Money Prepaid MasterCard®
Get 2 linked Prepaid cards. Use wherever MasterCard is accepted in the World. What’s great is you can load your card, send money to the Family card and they can spend or withdraw money at 31 million locations.
3. Mobile Top Up
Top Up family and friends mobile’s around the world anytime. It’s a small gift that goes a long way in an instant! Plus top up your own Lebara Mobile in the UK.
*Cash is available as per MoneyGram's 10 minute service which is subject to agent hours and availability
- selfiepay works with any Android phone or tablet.
- Create your profile by uploading a photo that will be used for facial recognition matching
- Upload your credit and debit cards and manage your mobile wallet
- Upload items for sale and get paid for your items
- Use your selfie to buy on the go
- Track all transactions and view them from an activity board
- Conduct prepaid pickups using geo location to observe real-time travel to your pickup destination
- selfiepay is PCI compliant, encrypted and secure, using your bank information
- Uses secure military grade bio metric facial recognition technology
Making every sale possible.
Use Chase Mobile Checkout to accept payments on-the-go, anywhere in the U.S., at any time. When you’re a customer of Chase Paymentech with Chase Mobile Checkout, a card reader and a smartphone, you are ready to begin accepting credit card payments on-the-go.
EXTEND YOUR BUSINESS
• Be ready to take your customers’ payments when and where they are ready.
• Take your business with you. Be able to process payments when you are away from your business, computer or credit card terminal.
• Allow additional employees to accept credit card payments on their smartphones.
STREAMLINE YOUR BUSINESS
• Create a product catalog for easy checkout and itemized receipt.
• Live, U.S. based, 24/7 telephone customer support.
• Have one payment processing relationship: Single statement, centralized reporting and one number to call for any issues.
• Customize your employees’ access.
MAKE IT EASY FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
• Conduct faster transactions. If your customers are waiting in line, add an additional payment acceptance terminal with your smartphone.
• Bring the transaction to your customer. Allow your customers to pay anywhere in your store. Allow customers to pay for deliveries at the time of receipt.
• Send customers electronic receipts to their email or smartphone.
PROTECT YOUR CUSTOMER AND YOUR BUSINESS
• Credit card information is encrypted at the time of the card swipe and during transmission and processing.
• Geo-location features allow you to determine the exact location of the transaction, which helps with dispute settlement. Location map is printed on receipt.
• Capture your customer’s signature on receipt.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS WITH YOU
• Easier reconciliation. Be able to view your entire Chase Paymentech account from your phone.
• Search for individual transactions and review account activity.
• Process refunds and voids.
To process transactions, you must have a merchant account with Chase Paymentech, install the Chase Mobile Checkout app and have the Chase Mobile Checkout Card Reader attached to your smartphone.
There is no charge to download this app, but depending on your merchant service account terms, there may be charges associated with the purchase and shipment of the card reader. When using the app, message and data rates may apply. Such charges include, but are not limited to, those from your communications service provider. In addition, all applicable processing fees outlined in the merchant services contract with Chase Paymentech will be assessed for all transactions initiated through the app.
Transaction processing may be interrupted for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or Internet provider, technology failures, and system capacity limitations.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
★ See & Compare Top 11 US Dollar to Mexican Peso Exchange Rates from Top Banks ★Forex ★Gold/Silver Chart ★Bancomer ★Banamex ★ Banco Azteca ★BX+ ★ HSBC ★IXE ★Bonarte ★Xoom ★Wells Fargo ★Western Union ★Moneygram ★ATMCash
★★★ #1 Downloaded New App in Popular Android Markets ★★★
Peso provides USD to MXN Peso remit rates & trends.
Peso currently shows the rates of ATM Cash, Wells Fargo, Western Union and Xoom.
You would also get a feel of the trend on whether the Peso is weakening or strengthening against the Dollar.
You can also add your favorite amount and track the rates for your favorite banks.
1. Easily track USD to MXN exchange rates of top financial institutions
2. Forex Rate
3. Remitted Amount Calculator
4. Offline Rates Browsing.
5. Bank Information like phone/email contacts, fees, charges
6. Forex rate graphical trends and Bank historical rates
7. Gold/Silver rate trends
8. No additional account creation needed.
9. Your favorite amount - Your typical transfer amount.
10. Track your favorite bank rates amongst indicative and locked-in rates.
11. Max rate Indication - Golden Star
12. Trending colors - green for going up, red for going down.
13. Interactive polls, surveys
14. Free for Android
Follow us on twitter:
Android 2.1 and up
You need Wifi or 3G connection to download the latest exchange rates from the respective banks
★★★ We value and appreciate your feedback, suggestions and reviews!
★★★ Before writing a bad review for us, please consider writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will definitely try to address your concern.
Disclaimer: Please refer: http://www.crazynova.com/android_disclaimer.html
News : http://www.google.com
- realize a transfer in a flash knowing only the receiver's telephone number
- transfer money to an account set in different bank in no time
- administer the history of your transactions using either your telephone or bluecash.pl service
- control your contacts from bluecash.pl service