Now you can bank On-The-Go with Southside Bank’s new FREE Mobile Banking App!
Take Charge of your finances on your mobile device. With this app you will be able to:
-Pay Bills (to existing payees)
-Make a Deposit (using the camera on your device)
-View Pending items and history
-Create Single ACH/Domestic Wires from existing templates
-View and create secure messages to communicate with bank support
You must login using a browser to establish your password prior to accessing on the mobile apps.
We value your opinion, and we appreciate any feedback you would like to share with us. Please email us at email@example.com
The BSV Mobile App is a free mobile decision-support tool that gives you the ability to aggregate all of your financial accounts, including accounts from other financial institutions, into a single, up-to-the-minute view so you can stay organized and make smarter financial decisions. It is fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your personal finances.
Multi-Account Aggregation: View all of your financial information (balances, transaction history, merchant spending averages) in one place for on-the-go organization.
Bill Discovery: The app will automatically identify bills within your list of transactions and display a reminder to you when upcoming bills are due.
Alerts & Notifications: Set alerts for low funds and be notified about upcoming bills.
Add Tags, Notes, Images & Geo-Information: By enhancing transactions with custom tags, notes or photos of a receipt or check, you have the ability to stay organized and find exactly what you’re looking for when searching through your finances.
Contact: Locate ATMs or branches and contact Bank of Southside Virginia customer service directly from the app.
SAFE AND SECURE
The app utilizes the same bank-level security that protects you when you’re on Internet Banking by using advanced encryption technology. The app also features a unique 4-digit passcode setting that prevents unauthorized access.
To use the BSV Mobile App, you must be enrolled as an Bank of Southside Virginia Internet Banking user. If you currently use our Internet Banking, simply download the app, launch it, and login with the same Internet Banking credentials. After you successfully login to the app, your accounts and transactions will begin updating.
Information shown may not accurately reflect the bank's records of your account(s). The Bank of Southside Virginia (BSV) assumes no liability for actions that you take based on data from this app.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Make payments to any of your billers.
Designed for TD Bank BusinessDirect users, our TD Bank BusinessDirect Mobile App lets you manage your banking any time – and any place. Download the TD Bank BusinessDirect Mobile App today, and experience these benefits:
• Bank securely with the highest encryption, authentication and firewall standards
• Check account balances, histories and pending transactions in real time
• Make deposits, transfer funds and make payments on the go
• Find TD Bank branch and ATM locations and directions
• Report lost, stolen or damaged credit cards
• Get quick answers with our comprehensive FAQs
Download the TD Bank BusinessDirect Mobile App today!
Not a TD BusinessDirect user? We also have a Mobile App for retail banking customers.
TD Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
Our app provides you a fast, secure, and convenient way to manage your Regions accounts directly from your Android.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Make a Deposit for Checking, Savings, Money Market, and Now Cards
• Transfer funds between Regions accounts
• Make a Payment or Pay e-Bills
• View and edit scheduled payments
• View and Activate Cashback Rewards directly from your device
• View your Relationship Rewards points balance
• Locate the nearest Regions Branch or ATM
• Receive text alerts*
• Save your User id with “Remember Me”
Like the enhancements or have suggestions/comments? Please leave a review - we appreciate the feedback and use it to develop the best mobile banking experience possible.
If you need assistance with Regions Mobile Banking, simply call 1-800-472-2265 and we'll be happy to help.
*Data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Regions Bank, Member FDIC.
©2014 Regions Financial Corp. All rights reserved.