Now you can bank On-The-Go with Southside Bank’s new FREE Mobile Banking App!
Take Charge of your finances on your mobile device. With this app you will be able to:
-Pay Bills (to existing payees)
-Make a Deposit (using the camera on your device)
-View Pending items and history
-Create Single ACH/Domestic Wires from existing templates
-View and create secure messages to communicate with bank support
You must login using a browser to establish your password prior to accessing on the mobile apps.
Our app provides you a fast, secure, and convenient way to manage your Regions accounts directly from your Android.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Make a Deposit for Checking, Savings, Money Market, and Now Cards
• Transfer funds between Regions accounts
• Make a Payment or Pay e-Bills
• View and edit scheduled payments
• View and Activate Cashback Rewards directly from your device
• View your Relationship Rewards points balance
• Locate the nearest Regions Branch or ATM
• Receive text alerts*
• Save your User id with “Remember Me”
Like the enhancements or have suggestions/comments? Please leave a review - we appreciate the feedback and use it to develop the best mobile banking experience possible.
If you need assistance with Regions Mobile Banking, simply call 1-800-472-2265 and we'll be happy to help.
*Data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Regions Bank, Member FDIC.
©2014 Regions Financial Corp. All rights reserved.
This app is by KEMBA Financial Credit Union in Columbus Ohio.
KEMBA’s Mobile Banking allows you to check your balances, view your transaction history and pending transactions, deposit checks quickly and securely with your mobile device, transfer funds, and pay loans anywhere...anytime!
Keywords: Mobile banking, banking, mobile finance, credit union, KEMBA, KEMBA Financial, KEMBA Financial Credit Union, bank
The Mobile App allows you to:
• View your account balances, transfer funds and pay bills in a safe and secure mobile banking environment.
• Find the nearest branches and ATMs in your country. You can search by city/town/village, or by GPS.
• Check out up-to-date selected financial rates, including foreign exchange rates (only available for Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago in this release)
• Learn about the many ways you can bank with Scotiabank by visiting the ‘FAQ’ section
• Share this app with your friends and family by sending an email from your mobile device.
• Learn about the latest news regarding products and services. You will also be able to contact us directly from the App on your mobile device.
• If you travel frequently in the region, you can select the appropriate country on your App and enjoy the services affiliated to the country you’re in.