- Start a Payday Loan
- Get an Appraisal for a Title Loan
- Find a Store Locatioin
- Manage your online loans
Why Check Into Cash?
• Quick, Easy, Confidential
• Trusted provider for 20+ years
• Licensed & Regulated
• One Stop Money Shop
• Check your card balance
• Check to Card (Load check funds to your card)
• See your transaction history
• Find ATM, Reload and Tax Office locations
• Get your direct deposit account information
• View weekly cash rewards offers
• Make a payment to your Emerald Advance® Line of Credit
• Deposit money to and make withdrawals from your Emerald Savings® account
• Available for the H&R Block Emerald Prepaid® MasterCard
With this application you will be able to:
- Get your current account balance
- View all authorizations, transactions and loads
- See a spending summary (by category) for a specified date range
- Find load locations
- Send money to other opt+ cardholders
- Pay Bills
- Contact customer support
Available Features Include:
- Debit Card On/Off
- Debit Card Daily Limit increases - Debit Card International On/Off
- Application Alerts Enhancements
- New Features Tutorials - Security Alerts Feature - Security PIN Feature
- Debit Card On/Off
- Mobile Remote Deposit limit raised to $2500
- New Picture Pay Features/Enhancements
- Picture Pay - Pay a Bill With Your Device's Camera
- View Account Balances and Transactions
- Transfer Funds and Make Loan Payments
- View Front & Back Images of Paid Checks
- Locate nearby ATMs and branches with detailed maps and directions - Set Account Nicknames and Display Preferences
- Deposit Checks Using Mobile Check Deposit*
*Deposit checks anytime, anywhere, 24/7 with First Financial Bank Mobile Check Deposit. Simply snap photos of the front and back of your checks with your mobile device and securely upload the photos for deposit into your First Financial checking account. Eligibility requirements must be met to use Mobile Check Deposit. Deposits subject to verification; not available for immediate withdrawal.
PLEASE NOTE: We are working to add support for business customers; however, at this time, business account types are not supported.
Here at First Financial, our customers are our priority. Period. The End. They always come first. Whether we’re talking about a checking or savings account, a mortgage, small business loans or giving a customer a ride home on a rainy day. And we prove it every day by wowing our customers with our unique approach to banking. You First.
First Financial is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC.
Now you can manage your money anytime, anywhere – from your mobile device. With TouchBanking you can conveniently and securely:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find ATMs and branch locations
In order to enable certain features, this application needs to access the following on your mobile device:
- Location services: So we can return ATM/Branch search results that are relevant to your current location
- Camera: So that you can use the Mobile Check Deposit feature
- Contacts: So that when using the Popmoney person-to-person payments feature you can easily select a contact from your device to pay
Some of these features may not be enabled for you right now, but may be added by your financial institution in the future.
Note that some devices may report that this application requires access to call logs. This is an issue with certain Android versions which incorrectly report this as part of the ‘Contacts’ permission. This application does not and will not access any of your call logs.
Fiserv powers online banking and bill pay for thousands of institutions and millions of consumers nationwide. You may not recognize the Fiserv name, but if you use online banking and bill pay, chances are you already use a service that comes from Fiserv.
• Process a deposit into your JAXFCU savings or checking account
• View mobile check deposit history
• Contact our Customer Service
• Share our app with friends and family
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
You can contact us at 904-475-8000 if you have any questions about the JAXFCU’s Mobile Check Deposit App. Please call us to register your account.
Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
* All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union's Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Pay new bills, edit bills scheduled to be paid, and review previously paid bills from your phone.
- Deposit checks while on the go
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.