Federal Bank has been in the forefront in implementing technology driven products and services. The tech savvy culture is aimed at customer convenience and better efficiency.
The latest FedMobile application reflects the Bank’s impressive record in launching various technology products to its customers.
Contact your nearest Federal Bank Branch and register for Federal Bank’s Mobile Banking service .
For queries, dial our pan India toll free number 1800-425-1199 or 1800-420-1199. Customers from abroad may dial +91-484-2630994.
More info at http://www.federalbank.co.in/fedbook
Real time transaction updates* No phone calls*No wait for SMS alerts*Account statements anywhere anytime*Offline mode*Facility to tag transactions*Personalized remarks for transactions*Search and filter facility*Multiple accounts view
you should have your mobile number registered with the Bank.
If you have not, you can do so by logging into FedNet, the net banking facility of the Bank or by approaching any of the branches.
After registering your mobile number with the FedBook, download FedBook.
After installation of the App, if you have not registered for FedAlert or FedMobile, send an SMS to 919895088888 or 5676762 from your registered mobile number as follows:
SMS FEDBOOK Space 14 Digit account number
Example FEDBOOK 12345678901234
Facility to tag transactions and add personalized remarks for transactions
Search and filter facility to find a transaction.
View Transactions of all operative accounts at a single window
Terms and conditions: http://www.federalbank.co.in/fedbookTC
Please send us your feedback and suggestions at email@example.com.
For related queries, call 1800-425-1199 / 1800-420-1199(All India toll Free) or +91-484-2630994 (for Customers from abroad).
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.ourfirstfed.com/home/privacy
The First Federal Bank of Florida Mobile Banking App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Regular account charges apply. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. There is a $.75 per deposit fee for Mobile eDeposit for Essential and Essential Senior checking account customers.
First Federal Bank of Florida is committed to protecting your privacy and security. The Mobile Banking App utilizes the same security measures as our Online Banking. Learn more about online and mobile security at www.ffsb.com/Legal_Information/Privacy_Sec_Statement. For more information about mobile services, please call Customer Care at (877) 499-0572.
Keywords: Mobile Banking, Banking, Bill Pay, First Federal Bank of Florida
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Pay new bills, edit bills scheduled to be paid, and review previously paid bills from your phone.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the Android's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
*You must be signed up for the mobile deposit service with FFB in order to make deposits from mobile banking.
To sign up for FFB's Mobile Banking, log-in to your FFB Online Internet banking service and follow the instructions under the "Options" ... "Mobile Settings" tab. If you have questions or problems, feel free to call Customer Service at 1-800-299-7047.
FFB Mobile works with any account type, and all data is sent over a secure, 128-bit encrypted channel.
FFB Mobile is totally FREE, but web connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more information.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.bearstatebank.com/privacy.html
Bequem und unkompliziert, 24 Stunden, von jedem Ort aus Zugriff auf Ihr FFB-Fondsdepot oder FFB-Fondsdepot:plus.
Sehen Sie, wie sich Ihre Geldanlagen entwickelt haben und erhalten Sie Detailinformationen zu Ihren Fonds.
Auf einen Blick haben Sie zudem Ihre aktuellen und historischen Aufträge.
Kontakt zum Kundenservice der FFB können Sie unkompliziert über die App aufnehmen.
Ihre Daten sind über Ihren Log-in genauso gesichert wie beim Zugriff über den Browser.
• Check real-time account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills and people with Bill Pay and Popmoney**
• Find ATMs and branch locations using GPS
• Mobile check deposit**
• Get status alerts via text message or email
First Federal Bank’s Mobile Banking is available to customers who have registered for Online Banking and are enrolled in Mobile Banking. To enroll in First Federal Bank’s Mobile Banking, visit us online at www.ffbla.com.
For more information, please visit us online at www.ffbla.com, call us at 1-800-860-1238, M-F, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Federal Bank of Louisiana is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.
*Mobile Internet data and text message charges may apply. Please contact your mobile service provider for details. Subject to Online Banking terms and conditions.
**All Bill Pay and Popmoney payments and Mobile check deposits are processed per the “Retail Online Banking and Electronic Funds Transfer Act Disclosure Agreement” you receive when you establish the Online Banking Service.
• View Accounts: Review account balances and account transaction history.
• View Check Images: View images of your checks.
• Transfer Funds: Move money between your accounts.
• Pay Bills: Setup and pay bills.
• Loan Payments: Make loan payments.
• Profile: Manage your contact information with the bank.
• Branch Locator: Find our nearest location.
• Feedback: Let us know how it is working for you.
Android® is a trademark of Google, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play is a service mark of Google.
Keywords: America’s First Federal Credit Union mobile banking, amfirst mobile banking, mobile finance, mobile deposit, Birmingham, Alabama, bank, regions
Make sure you're signed up for First Federal's free online banking first, then download First Federal's mobile banking app to start banking - when you're on the go!
View up-to-date information about your First Federal accounts including pending transactions.
Transfer money between accounts. Select the date you would like the transfer to occur, and get a confirmation for the transaction.
Pay a person or a company. You'll receive a summary that describes the amount and payment date, and get a confirmation for the transaction.
Deposit checks by simply snapping a picture. It can save you time and help reduce trips to the branch.
Find branches or ATM locations near your current location or by entering an address.
Call us for any questions about First Federal's mobile banking at 1-800-783-3494. First Federal's mobile banking app is free, but message and data rates from your carrier will still apply.
First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Newark, OH.
Quickly sign in using a 4-digit passcode to view your account balances and review transactions. Deposit checks even though you are miles from the nearest branch. Easily transfer funds, pay your credit card or loans, find ATMs and branches, view and track rates, and calculate a loan payment.
• Great look, feel and navigation. Easier to find information on your accounts and transactions.
• Passcode. Use a four digit code to see your balances quicker.
• Member to member transfers for paying friends when you're on the move.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Send money to external bank accounts.
• Apply for new credit cards.
• View credit card reward points and redeem cashRewards
• Order new or replacement Visa® Check Cards and activate them.
• Branch and ATM locator.
• View rates.
• Safe and Secure, 24 hours a day.
★ To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal Access Number and password. If you are not set up for Navy Federal Online Account Access, apply online or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA. Message and data rates may apply.
Since we get asked about this a lot, here is a list of the permissions that our app requires and the reason we ask for them:
• Device & app history- Used so we can tell you when your sign in is about to time out.
• Contacts- Used to look up other members to send money to. Your contact information is never stored on our servers.
• Location- Used to find Navy Federal branches and free ATMs close to you
• Phone- Allows you to tap a phone number to call us if you need additional service.
• Photos/Media/Files- Used to speed up app performance.
• Camera- Required to take a picture of a check for mobile deposits
• Wi-Fi connection information- required in order to use a Wi-Fi connection in addition to cellular data
Santander has also launched a new service called ‘My Offers’, which is available in this version of the app. You could earn up to 15% cashback when you shop at retailers you choose. You don’t need vouchers or codes, once you choose the offers, simply spend on your Santander credit or debit card to qualify. Switch on this service and start earning today.
- check your account balances
- transfer money between your own accounts
- view up to 4 years of transactions
- pay bills to anyone you’ve paid before
- send payments securely to people using only a mobile number
- set-up alerts for when your balance goes over or drops below a certain amount
- view your pending payments or transfers and make last minute changes
- find your nearest Santander branch in an instant, and get handy driving or walking directions.
- access to our new service My Offers
- close the app by using the home button
This latest update requires OS 4.1 or above
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK SupportApplication Licence Agreement