With our CTB Mobile App you can:
• Access your Online Banking accounts
• Pay bills anytime from anywhere with Bill Pay***
• Deposit checks
• Transfer funds between your Community Trust Bank personal accounts
• View and activate cash back offers
• Locate banking centers and ATMs
• Contact Us by phone, email or go to our website
* There is no fee from Community Trust Bank. Wireless carrier data usage rates may apply.
** Customers must be enrolled in CTB's Online Banking to use the Mobile Banking Application.
*** Customers must be enrolled in CTB's Online Bill Pay to pay bills from the Mobile Banking Application.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.ctbonline.com/pages/privacy
• View account balances and transaction history
• Transfer funds between your SHFCU accounts
• View cleared checks
• Make loan payments within your account
• Find locations and surcharge free ATMs
• Mobile Deposit
• Bill Pay
• Transfer funds to other SHFCU accounts
Safe and Secure
• Self-Help FCU uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to protect data communication across all mobile service provider platforms.
There is no charge to download the smartphone app. However the following charges may apply:
• Mobile banking service = FREE with e statements (otherwise a $3 monthly fee applies)
• Mobile Deposit = $.50 per check
Please check with your wireless provider for web and data access charges.
Questions & Answers
Consult our “Frequently Asked Questions” (FAQ) for answers about our mobile banking app.
• Website- www.self-helpfcu.org
• Email- email@example.com
• Phone- 877.369.2828
Work, play, whatever you like >
Get information quickly and schedule payments in advance.
Live more, type less >
Believe it or not, you can snap a picture to pay bills and make deposits.
Stay Close >
Your family, friends or people you work with can receive money easily with U.S. Bank Pay a Person.
Add to your life, not to your list. Count on us for new ways to keep up with your finances.
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2014 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender