FAST, SECURE and FREE* – MobileCommand™ is available to all OnCommand™ online banking users**.
- Check Available Balances 24/7***
- Make Deposits^
- View Transaction History for checking, savings and credit card accounts
- Transfer Funds between your First Command Bank accounts
- Pay Bills****
- Contact us via Secure Messaging for support
Your online banking experience and the security of your personal and financial information are very important to us.
- MobileCommand is protected by 128-bit encryption, just like OnCommand online banking.
- No personal information is stored on your phone.
- Account number information is not transmitted.
- Transfers and BillPay can only be made to existing accounts/payees.
Visit www.firstcommandbank.com for further details.
*There is no charge to use MobileCommand™ from First Command Bank, but messaging and data rates from your mobile provider still apply.
**Must be enrolled in OnCommand™ online banking. Not enrolled in OnCommand™ yet? Visit www.firstcommandbank.com to register.
***Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance. Your available balance may be adjusted by your Overdraft limit as well as temporary transaction holds and may not be available for all transaction types. A per item fee will be charged each time your Overdraft limit is assessed.
****You must have BillPay previously set up in OnCommand™ to use this function.
^Must be a registered user of Deposits On Command™
FineMark Mobile is a fast, free and secure way to access your accounts, check balances and recent transactions, transfer funds and pay bills, all from your phone.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Pay new bills, revise bills scheduled to be paid, and review previously paid bills.
- Deposit checks while on the go with iPhone check deposit.
To use FineMark's Mobile Banking Service, you must be an online banking client and have an online banking login with a username and password.