----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (RTGS/NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
Quick Transfer using QR Code to Beneficiaries without registration
Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
IMPS Transfer (Person to Person/Person to Account)
Aadhaar /LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Cheque Book Request
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Transaction Enquiry
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking Username and Password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this app.
For complaints, please log into www.onlinesbi.com and click Customer Care >> Post Ticket. From the dropdown, select OnlineSBI on Mobile and choose sub category as OnlineSBI on Mobile related issues. Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction. Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
-Easily pay bills anytime on the fly.
-Schedule one time payments
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the iPhone's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
What you can do
• Deposit checks with Ally eCheck Deposit℠
• Transfer money between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
• Make payments to payees you’ve already set up in Online Banking, see scheduled payments and review your payment history
• Use Popmoney® to pay anyone with a U.S. bank account
• Find nearby ATMs
• View your balances and search transaction history
How to get started
• Our mobile banking app is free. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply
• Compatible with Android we say Android 3.0 or higher
How you’re protected
• We never store personal or account information on your phone
• All transactions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
• Our Online & Mobile Security Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions in Mobile Banking too
Ally Bank Member FDIC
For FAQs about Ally Mobile Banking, visit the Ally Help Center. To find out more about the benefits of online and mobile banking, visit www.allybank.com.
© 2012-2015 Ally Bank
– Create personalised dashboards that represent different parts of your financial world.
– Rearrange your dashboard and rename your accounts to fit your personal needs.
YOUR MONEY AT A GLANCE
– View all your Standard Bank accounts and products at a glance.
– Track balances and transactions of your current, savings and credit card accounts.
– Search and filter transactions.
– Monitor your accounts with graphs.
– Add and remove beneficiaries and contacts.
– Create and manage recipient groups.
- Open AccessSave accounts.
MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL & BUSINESS ACCOUNTS IN ONE APP
– Link your business cards and view your business accounts via a dedicated dashboard.
– Make payments, transfers, and manage your beneficiaries.
- Link your UCount Rewards and view your points balances.
- Link your Insurance profile – view policies, email them to yourself, and request a call-back to make claims and change policy details.
TRANSFER TO AND FROM ANYWHERE
– Make transfers and payments on the go.
– Create future-dated and recurring payments.
– Transfer funds between any of your linked accounts.
– Send money to anyone using a mobile number, for collection at any Standard Bank ATM or collection point.
– Create a cash voucher via the app and withdraw cash at any ATM – all without using your card.
BUY AIRTIME, ELECTRICITY, DATA AND SMS BUNDLES
– Buy and send airtime, data or SMS bundles from major cellular providers.
– Buy and send electricity.
– Top up your Telkom WorldCall card.
QUICK ACCESS TO USEFUL INFORMATION
– Find your nearest Standard Bank ATM, branch or AccessPoint.
– Gain quick access to important numbers and contacts (when reporting lost or stolen cards, for example).
Internet access is required to download the application, perform transactions and access financial indicator services.
Transaction features are only available to Standard Bank accounts held in South Africa.
Certain transactions will include transaction fees.
Data rates are determined by your network service provider.
© 2013 Standard Bank is a licensed financial services provider in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act and a registered credit provider in terms of the National Credit Act, registration number NCRCP15.
It's easy to use....just apply the same username and password you have established for Merrimack 24 Online Banking.
• View balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
• View recent transactions
• Manage your mobile alerts
• Pay bills
• Cancel or edit scheduled payments
• Transfer funds between your United accounts
• Send money to family and friends using PopMoney
LOCATE BANKS AND ATMS
• Find nearby United Community Bank locations
• Locate ATMs
• Search by zip code or use your current GPS location
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. If you haven’t done so already, sign up for United’s Personal Online Banking at ucbi.com
2. Download and launch this app
3. Sign in with your ucbi.com Personal Online Banking Access ID and password
Enjoy online banking on your mobile device… it’s that simple!
Enrolling in Personal Online Banking is required prior to using United Community Bank’s mobile application.
Have questions? Contact a customer service representative at (866) 270-7100.
About United Community Banks, Inc.
United Community Bank is headquartered in Blairsville, Georgia and proudly serves customers in Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Greenville, South Carolina. For more information about United or our products and services, visit us online at www.ucbi.com.
1 Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details.
2 Fifty cents per transaction. Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details. It could take up to three business days before recipient receives payment.
3 By enrolling in our mobile banking service, you must agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in our online banking disclosure at www.ucbi.com/resources/personal-online-banking.
We’re still adding in more features but so we can build you a better app, we’d love to hear what you think. Like the new layout? Is it easy to get around? Does it respond better? Look for the Feedback button in the menu to give us your thoughts.
• Check balances
• Pay someone or transfer money between your accounts
• See recent & upcoming activity
• Set up, edit and delete regular payments & transfers
• Change your account photos
• Send us a secure message
• Name an account
• See a quick balance without logging in
• Choose how to login (username or a PIN)
• Add & update tags on transactions
• Update your profile
• See your FisherFunds KiwiSaver Scheme balance
• Open a new account
• Apply for a credit or debit card
• Find a branch
Banking with Mobile Banking is secure, and you can choose your own PIN code (between 4 & 8 numbers) or you can access it with a username and password. And if you lose your phone, we can disable access.
ABOUT TSB BANK
We’ve been independent and New Zealand owned ever since we started in 1850. Not having overseas owners means we can make decisions based on what’s best for our customers, and we think putting you first is just a better way to bank.
Call us on 0508 692 265
Please note, Mobile Banking may not be supported on all devices. Download and use of Mobile Banking is subject to TSB Bank’s Personal Banking and [my]bank Terms & Conditions.
Security National Bank, Strong... Safe... Secure...
• Check Account Balances
• View Transactions and Check Images
• Transfer Funds Between Accounts
• Pay Bills Through SNB Bill Pay
• Find our ATMs
• Mobile Deposit Capture
If you have any questions about the Security National Bank of Enid’s mobile app, you can contact us at (580) 234-5151 or visit www.snbenid.com.
Security National Bank
201 W. Broadway
Enid, OK 73701