Mobile Banking from your Android Phone!
Mobile banking offers you the ability to view account balances and recent transactions, transfer funds between your accounts and even pay your bills. Our mobile banking solution provides you with the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone!
To use Mobile Banking, you must enroll from your CBT Internet Banking portal. You can enable Mobile right from your Internet Bank portal! Go to “Other Services” and choose “Mobile”.
Enjoy the peace of mind of the same Multi-factor Authentication and SSL encryption as from your desktop computer.
• View account balances on all accounts
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Find the nearest branch or ATM using your device GPS
• Call our Customer Service line
Customers can transfer money, pay bills, receive alerts, view history and view account balances anytime, anywhere.
CBT Mobile supports all account types.
CBT Mobile is a free* service of Clearfield Bank & Trust Co.
*usage rates may apply - contact your wireless service provider for details.
CONVENIENT and SECURE, Wisconsin Bank & Trust Mobile app is at no charge!* WisconsinB&T online banking clients can login with an existing WisconsinB&T user id and password.
Wisconsin Bank & Trust Mobile Banking is as safe and secure as WisconsinB&T Internet Banking. Your personal and confidential information remains protected using industry standard technologies and security certificates for peace of mind as you bank on the go.
Experience the convenience of Mobile Banking from Wisconsin Bank & Trust and download the WisconsinB&T Mobile Banking app today!
Some transactions may not be immediately posted to your account and may not be reflected in your available balance.
Bank products and services are offered by Wisconsin Bank & Trust. Member FDIC.
*Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and internet access fees may apply.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.wisconsinbankandtrust.com/#/family
More from developer
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Pay bills to existing payees
• Search for CBT Branches and ATMs
To use CBT Business Mobile Banking, you must:
• Be a client of CBT with a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account
• Be a registered CBT Business Online Banking customer
• Be entitled as a Company System Administrator (CSA) within Business Online Banking
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to a mobile internet data service*
*Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.