• Simplified registration
• You can register your CVC enabled Maestro® card too
It’s your card or it’s your smart phone!
Looking for a fast, convenient and controllable way to pay your bills, top up your or others’ prepaid cell phone, or make secure payments on a website? MasterCard® Mobile helps you to reach these features in an all-in-one remote payment service through your smart phone! All you have to do is to register your MasterCard® card or Maestro® card with a CVC code via this easy-to-use application.
• At present, you can quickly and simply pay your
o T-Mobile and T-Home bills by taking a photo of the QR code placed on the bill;
o Telenor bills by pushing the “Bill Payment” button.
• You can top up the balance of your Telenor or T-Mobile mobile phone.
• You can use it for online purchases at a growing number of places which accept MasterCard Mobile.
• Transaction history
You can choose delivery and billing address through the application in Settings menu item. After payments using a QR code (except for bill payment), the merchant receives the delivery address previously set in the application. Delivery address can be modified at each ordering.
The application is free. It costs HUF 99 (incl. VAT) to register a MasterCard card or a Maestro card with a CVC code, and it is necessary to send a basic-rate text message during the course of the registration.
Downloading and using the application and registering the card generates data traffic, but Internet access is usually free via wifi.
The fee for text messages sent during the registration and while in use, as well as the data traffic fee, depends on the chosen tariff or service package.
We do not require any other service or transaction fees.
Ask your mobile phone service provider for details.
MasterCard Mobile Magyarország is provided by FHB Szolgáltató Zrt.
Protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal and card information has always been fundamental to the way MPP (a member of the Cellum group) does business. You can feel confident that we take the appropriate steps necessary to ensure your personal and card information is always protected.
MasterCard Mobile users are protected by:
• Security features which include but are not limited to firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and data encryption.
• Internationally-recognized security standards and practices. MPP is a PCI-DSS certified service provider.
• Multifactor security protocols to ensure passwords remain confidential.
ABOUT CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
24/7 support is available via phone. Contact information is provided in the application.
If you have any questions/comments/suggestions, in connection with the security or the operation of MPP, please send us an email to email@example.com .
Mobile internet connection is needed. Using the application results data flow, which has a certain fee based on the chosen tarif or service package of your phone operator.
List of supported banks.
American express bank
Bank of baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharastra
Catholic syrian bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of india
State bank of patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Union Bank of india
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM or Branch
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
ICICI Bank iMobile is a breakthrough innovation in banking where practically all Internet banking transactions can now be simply done on mobiles phones.
Easy, convenient and secure to use, iMobile offers a wide range of banking and informational services to make banking convenient for you, iMobile lets you transfer funds, pay bills; book travel such as airline tickets, train tickets and bus tickets. Our customers can also buy movie tickets; can recharge prepaid mobile and DTH; locate an ATM, and also do lot more while on the go.
The application covers Savings bank, Demat, Credit Card and Loan accounts.
iMobile is the fastest way for Bill Pay. ICICI Bank offers Mobile Banking facility free of charge to customers. This mobile banking application also allows customers to transfer money using IMPS (Inter Bank Mobile Payment Service). iMobile has simplified mobile payments and mobile banking as never before. iMobile is a step towards Mobile Money and Mobile Wallets.
Download ICICI Bank Mobile Banking application for doing Financial and Non-financial Transactions. For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
The application may be used by Customers who have purchased products from the following packages:
- Individual Customer: Standard, Comfort, Comfort Direct, Premium, Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen or Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen Diamond
- Company: Złoty, Srebrny, Platynowy, Walutowy, Terminalowy, Oszczędnościowy, R-Direct
Mobilny Bank may also be used by Corporate Customers to view their products.
The application is available in two languages - Polish and English.
• CURRENT BALANCE INDICATOR – indicator shows current account balance before logging in. Information is presented as a percentage
• ACCOUNTS - balance, history, operation details, sending SMS with account number
• TRANSFERS – transfers to defined recipients, between owns accounts, domestic payments
• CARDS - debit and credit cards, including list of uncollected and rejected credit card operations; ability to restrict credit or debit card, card details and many more
• LOANS – information about loans
• DEPOSITS – deposit offer, opening new deposit and details
• CURRENCIES - currency rates and history of exchange rates
• R-DEALER - FX transactions, exchange transactions
• PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
• MOBILE TOP-UP
• RAIFFEISEN POLBANK BRANCHES’ and ATM’s locator.
Contact with Call Center or Personal Advisor (Premium Banking and Private Banking)
Please note that this functionality applies to Individual customers. The functionality for Small Business and Corporate Clients can be viewed in the demo available after installing the application.
Mobile Bank is a completely secure solution.
• access password-protected,
• encrypted data transmission,
• no sensitive data stored in the phone memory
• transactions are accepted with one-time password,
• resistance to phishing.
Download Mobilny Bank and discover all the options in the application demo. Ask your local branch about availability in your country.
Features for Personal Customers
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments
- Pay bills to established payees
- Send money to people by simply using their email address or mobile phone number
- Transfer funds among Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks by simply taking a picture of the front and back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank banking offices and ATMs
Features for Business Customers
- View account balances (prior day closing ledger and current day available)
- Initiate internal transfers
- Approve wire transfers
** Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. However, you must have a web-enabled cell or smart phone to use Mobile Banking. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
• Check account balances and transactions
• Schedule and manage payments
• Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
• Schedule and pay bills with BPAY ®
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia or one of our Global Alliance Partners’ ATMs when overseas
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• View and save eStatements
• Landscape view
Mobile Banking gives you the same great security features as Online Banking. Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
• Open a savings or transaction account within 60 seconds
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
• Travel checklist and currency converter
• Global ATM locator - ideal for when travelling overseas. Save on ATM fees by using Westpac's ATM Global Alliance locator to find the nearest Barclays, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America or ScotiaBank ATM and more.
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Or call technical support on: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
1. This service is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Westpac New Zealand customers should visit https://sec.westpac.co.nz/mobile on their mobile.
2. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
3. The research and share trading service is only available to Westpac Online Investing customers. To apply, visit westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting. Online investing through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, this information is directed to and available for Australian residents only. You should read the Financial Services Guide ("FSG"), which is available at westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting.
4. Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
5. Optimised for Android version 2.3.3 and above on Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, HTC 1, HTC 1X, Nexus 4
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
- Log in quick with a four-digit PIN
- Check balances for all your accounts, including credit cards, KiwiSaver, home loans and your business accounts
- Transfer money and make payments
- View, authorise and delete upcoming payments, including batch payments and multiple payments
- Message your Online Relationship Manager
It’s safe, secure and protected by our internet banking guarantee. Mobile banking so good you'll do it for fun.
Requires Android 2.3+ and a screen resolution of more than 320x400.
Mobile banking gives you a complete overview of your accounts including accounts assigned to you, your loans and insurance policies and all pending payments from your accounts. You can transfer money between your accounts, pay bills, stop, start and delete payments.
NOTE: Our mobile banking requires that you use a password for mobile services. The new password can be set in online banking. Log into online banking and select: "Mobil"> "Koder og passord"> "Passord" and set your own password.
Other features include SMS Banking, IOU, mortgage and savings calculator, cancel card the possibility to make insurance claims to SpareBank 1 Forsikring. You can also easily contact us for financial advice, apply for a mortgage, and contact us to start a saving scheme.
We love comments and feedback. Please contact us through social media or join our customer panel. You can do this inside the app. You can also check out our latest video clips on YouTube.
If you are not a customer at SpareBank 1, you can easily contact us from the application or become a customer on www.sparebank1.no
Install the application on your Android to:
- Access your account, balances and transactions
- View checks images
- Access account statement*
- Perform account transfers
- Search for Branches and ATMs
- Perform stop payments
* Requires downloading a PDF Reader application
The updated app for all 4.x Android smartphones and tablets offers a carefully crafted mobile experience. Complete everyday CIBC banking transactions conveniently and securely with an improved look and feel, including new slide-out navigation.
Deposit your cheques
Deposit your Canadian dollar cheques by using your device. Just take a picture of both sides of your endorsed cheque, enter the dollar amount, select the account you would like to make your deposit to, and submit it.
Check account balances on all of your eligible CIBC products.
Review transaction history
Review details of your transaction history for up to 7 years for deposit, credit cards and other eligible credit accounts. Your running balance is shown on your deposit accounts to help you keep track of your spending.
Easy bill payments
Pay your bills now or schedule a post-dated payment on your registered bills. Set up new payees in addition to those already existing in Online Banking.
Transfer funds between your eligible CIBC accounts. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer™1 to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients using CIBC Mobile Banking.
Review upcoming transactions
Upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers, are available for review and cancellation if necessary in an easy-to-read calendar view.
Search or use the built-in GPS to find nearby branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisors.
As long as you're currently enrolled in CIBC Online Banking, you can use the same card number, password and personal verification questions to sign on to CIBC Mobile Banking.
You can be reassured that your privacy and security is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee.
Please note: We understand your concerns and assure you that your information is only used to make your CIBC Mobile Banking experience an even better one. Learn more about the app permissions at www.cibc.com/mobilepermissions.
Although CIBC will not charge any fees in addition to your service plan to access mobile banking, additional service fees may be charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
*When adding e-Transfer recipients, the App can access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted or shared with CIBC.
Please note: the new enhanced Android experience is only available on devices that use Android 4.x software and above. However, the previous version of CIBC Mobile Banking will still support Android users who are using older Android software.
® Trademark of CIBC.
™1 Trademark of INTERAC Inc.; CIBC authorized user of mark.
It offers you greater choice about how you make payments. You can pay anyone straight to their email address or mobile number. Or if you prefer the old school bank account number method, you can still do that, too. You can pay your Facebook friends or Trade Me won items. You can even pay for online purchases at participating merchants. Pay anyone you like, anywhere you are, any time you want.
Plus there are plenty of other great features. ‘Quick Balance’ lets you view up to three designated account balances without logging in. And when you do have to log in the optional 5-digit PIN makes it faster. There’s an ATM & Branch locator plus Transfers, Bill Payments, Foreign Exchange rates, the ability to manage your credit card limit or pay off your home, personal or business loan faster, all from your smartphone.
To use the ASB Mobile app, you need to be registered for FastNet Classic (ASB internet banking) and NetCode. Please call 0800 MOB BANK (0800 662 226) to register for either. It’s free to use the ASB Mobile app, but your usual data costs and standard FastNet Classic transaction and service charges will apply.
Downloading of this app is subject to the ASB Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions:
If you are not a customer of Danske Bank in Northern Ireland or UK you can still access the tablet banking services available before log-on.
Services before logon:
- Investment functionality
• Monitor market movements and changes in the prices of securities
• Track specific securities by creating your own personalised list of stocks and shares
- Currency converter
is provided for indicative information purposes only.
See exchange rates for more than 25 currencies.This tool uses the Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) applying the sell rate for foreign cash. Where the conversion is between two non sterling currencies then the rate used will be a mid-market rate. The Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) is subject to change.
- Find your nearest Danske Bank branch or cash machine in Northern Ireland
- Contact Us
Information on how to become a customer
- Watch a demo video
Get an overview of how to use our Tablet Bank UK App
Additional services after logon:
- Manage your accounts, view statements and check balances
- Search and filter transactions as well as get a statement of your future dated transactions
- Transfer money or make payments - pay bills or make transfers to accounts within the UK in sterling
- Edit or delete future transfers or payments (except standing orders)
- Send secure mails to us and receive secure mails from us.
- Investment Functionality
• View your custody account contents
• Buy and sell securities on a non-advised basis via Sharedeal (Data provided by Thomson Reuters. Indicative prices delayed by at least 15 minutes). To use Sharedeal, you must open a Custody Account at a Danske Bank branch and be aged 18 or over.
*MOBILE PHONE APP AVAILABLE FOR iOS *
Danske Tablet Bank App may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance. You must be registered for and have logged on to eBanking using your Access ID security card to be able to use Danske Tablet Bank App. Danske Tablet Bank is for iPad only. You must be 13 years or older to download the Danske Tablet Bank App from the App Store.
This Mobile Release 3.4 – App Store text is a financial promotion as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority’s Conduct of Business Sourcebook.
Any stock market investment involves risk. The value of your investment and any income you take from it can go down as well as up. It is possible that the value may fall below your original investment and you may get back less than you originally invested. You should also be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and if you cash in your investment, its value may be less than you have originally invested.
Foreign markets will involve different risks from the UK markets. In some cases the risks will be greater. The potential for profit or loss from transactions on foreign markets or in foreign denominated contracts will be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.
Danske Bank is a trading name of Northern Bank Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in Northern Ireland R568. Registered Office: Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS. Northern Bank Limited is a member of the Danske Bank Group. www.danskebank.co.uk. 'Northern Bank Limited is entered in the Financial Services Register, registration number 122261.