Features for Personal Customers
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments
- Pay bills to established payees
- Send money to people by simply using their email address or mobile phone number
- Transfer funds among Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks by simply taking a picture of the front and back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank banking offices and ATMs
Features for Business Customers
- View account balances (prior day closing ledger and current day available)
- Initiate internal transfers
- Approve wire transfers
** Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. However, you must have a web-enabled cell or smart phone to use Mobile Banking. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
* Easy to register, download and start the using U-Mobile
* Secure way of transacting banking business
* No charges - Absolutely FREE
* No restriction on number of transactions. Cumulative maximum in a day is Rs.50000/-
* View the account balance, mini statement.
* Funds transfer to accounts with Union Bank of India & to other bank accounts through (NEFT)
* Two new modes of Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
IMPS via beneficiary account number and IFSC code
IMPS Merchant payment basis Merchant mobile number and MMID or initiated from Merchant website (Pay via IMPS)
* One can also seek services like Cheque book request, stop payment of cheque, Request for loans, etc.
* Bills payment - Most of the utility bills can be paid through your mobile using U-Mobile - MTNL. BSNL. Reliance, Vodafone, etc.
* Mobile recharge can be done
* Booking of movie tickets
* Booking of Air tickets for travel in India; the portal will be able to provide fare-wise list of availability for the given segment
For Registration please visit your nearest Branch, get your Application Password and mPIN for activating your Mobile Banking services
With the American United Federal Credit Union Mobile Banking App, you can:
- View real-time balances and account details
- View pending items
- View transaction history
- Search transactions
- Complete funds transfers
- Pay bills
- Find ATM/Branch locations
- Call American United Federal Credit Union (On Android Phones)
- View current credit union rates
- Receive alerts and news
Be in control of your personal finances whenever, wherever.
Only American United e-Banking users can use the Mobile Banking Application. To use the app, download it to your device. Then, register your device for Mobile Banking. Once your device is registered, login using your e-Banking sign-in information. If you are currently not registered for our e-Banking services, but would like to be, visit our website at www.americanunitedcu.org. Click on the e-Banking button at the top of the page. Then follow the instructions under “e-Credit Union: Get Started.” If you have questions or problems setting up your ability to access e-Banking or our Mobile Banking Application, please contact us at 801-583-5015.
About American United Federal Credit Union
American United FCU is a local, not-for-profit credit union serving anyone who lives or works in Salt Lake County or who belongs to the TVEA (for our First Californian Branch). We are committed to our mission of being the difference that makes a difference in our member’s lives. By daily serving our members with their lending needs, helping them navigate their other financial needs, or continually providing them up-to-date access to their accounts with mobile applications, we strive to find solutions for them. We are committed to the credit union philosophy of “people helping people”.
There is no fee for access the American United Federal Credit Union mobile app. However, be sure to check with your mobile service provider, as many do charge a monthly fee for wireless web access, and may charge for the volume of data exchanged.
Federally insured by NCUA.
With JSC FCU Mobile, you can bank on the go!* Download our app for your Android and enjoy quick and convenient access to your credit union account on your mobile device. You can also find surcharge-free ATM’s, JSC Federal Credit Union branches, and Share Branch locations using your phone’s GPS capabilities.
Online Account Opening**
View Account balances
View Transaction History
Transfer funds between accounts
Locate a branch or ATM using maps
Set up alerts, and much more!
MOBILE BANKING SECURITY
Your personal information is secured by the same encryption and login credentials you use for StarPC Online Banking.
*Must be enrolled in StarPC Online Banking. A User ID and Password is required to obtain access to JSC Federal Credit Union mobile banking. Please visit us online, at one of our branch locations or call 800-940-0708 during regular business hours to sign up for free. Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
**Membership requires a $5 savings account deposit. Eligibility depends on where you live, work, worship or attend school in the Houston Bay Area. You may also join JSC FCU if you are an employee or member of one of the 1,200+ companies, organizations, churches, homeowners associations, or areas of community service in our field of membership. You may also be eligible to join if you are the immediate family member or live in the same household as a current JSC FCU member. Federally insured by NCUA.