With Mobile Banking you can:
- Locate your nearest branch or ATM
- Browse up to date product information
- Login to our secure banking site to:
• Check your account balances
• View your transaction history
• Transfer money from or to your own accounts with People’s Choice Credit Union *
• Transfer money to other membership at People’s Choice Credit Union *
• Transfer money to other financial institutions *
• Pay a bill using BPAY®
• Pay Easy Payments via email address or sms
To learn more about mobile banking, please visit http://www.peopleschoicecu.com.au/faq/83/mobile-banking.aspx
If you experience compatibility issues with this updated version of the app the original app can be re-installed from here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fusion.PCULocator&hl=en
The People’s Choice redi2PAY app is a cardless payment method which means you no longer need to carry around cash or your credit card. The app makes payments easier by allowing you to tap and go and check your balance with just your Android phone.
Simply download the redi2PAY app, register your preferred Visa payWave card and then use the phone to make payments at any contactless point of sale outlet.
Things you should know:
- This service is only available to People’s Choice customers with Visa payWave issued cards
- It’s optimised for use with 4.4 KitKat Android or newer
- NFC functionality must be switched on
- You can only register one card at a time
- The app is available for use now wherever Visa payWave is accepted. Once you have downloaded and registered you can start to tap & pay straight away
- Can turn payWave ON and OFF
- Any account or transaction limits will still apply regardless of whether you use your phone to pay or your existing payWave card
To learn more about redi2PAY cardless payments, please visit http://www.peopleschoicecu.com.au/redi2PAY
Credit Union SA’s Mobile Banking App is ideal for when you need to do your banking on the run.
If you’re registered for Credit Union SA Internet Banking, you will automatically be registered for the Mobile Banking App.
With just a swipe and a tap, you can:
1. Securely and conveniently perform all your day to day banking, including:
o Check your account balances
o View your transaction history
o Transfer money between your accounts
o Transfer money to other Credit Union SA members
o Transfer money to accounts at other financial institutions
o Pay bills using BPAY
2. Locate branches and rediATMs that are closest to you
3. Find out about Credit Union SA’s products
4. Access a range of financial calculators
5. Contact Credit Union SA
And rest assured, it comes with all the same rigorous security measures as Credit Union SA’s Internet Banking.
We do not charge a licence fee for the app, however you may incur data charges from your mobile network provider for downloading and using the app on your mobile device.
• Check Balances
• View Recent Transactions
• Transfer Funds
• Make loan payments
• Use Billpay to pay Bills to Existing Payees
• Find Branch and ATM locations
If you are already an e*Teller user, just simply sign into our app to view your information and make transactions safely and securely using your mobile device.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balances and transactions by date, amount or check number.
- View 90 days of account transactions.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Schedule and edit your bill payments.
On February 21, 1950, Connie Enright fulfilled his dream. Along with six fellow co-workers, he prepared a charter certificate to form a credit union and submitted it for approval to the National Credit Union Administration, the federal agency that regulates federal credit unions
On March 24, 1950, the Grace New Haven Hospital Employees Federal Credit Union was officially formed. The first volunteer Board of Directors was soon formed to include Connie Enright, John Mantz, Mary Jane Bossa, Mabel Martin, Helen McKeon, Raymond Brown, and Mary DeCrosta. Located in the Winchester basement of the hospital, the credit union opened its doors for business under Connie Enright's management.
Over the years the name of the credit union changed; first to Yale New Haven Hospital Employees Federal Credit Union, and finally to Yale New Haven Healthcare Federal Credit Union. This last name was formed to reflect the many healthcare facilities and organizations affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital that now form our field of membership. In 1993, the credit union opened its doors further to include family and household members of the membership.
Today, more than a half-century later, the credit union has grown from a handful of members in the early days to more than 6,000 members, offering financial products and services that Connie Enright and the original Board of Directors could only dream of.
Our Mission is to provide quality and secure financial services to our members through cooperative efforts between members, volunteers, and staff.
Why Choose a Credit Union for your Financial Needs?
The need for choice is what gave birth to the credit union movement as a not-for-profit, cooperative alternative to for-profit, investor-owned banks. Better rates, lower fees, member ownership, and the best personal service in the financial industry are precisely the reasons people choose a credit union.
Whether it is opening that first account for a child, arranging financing on a used car, or holding a seminar on improving credit scores, credit unions play an important role in changing lives.
Throughout their history, and never more so than when times are hard, credit unions continue to demonstrate why they are the best financial choice for consumers. While others have retrenched, credit unions have remained engaged, providing a locally based, cooperatively owned means of economic betterment to more than 92 million people here in the United States and 186 million worldwide.
Let's spread the credit union idea to those who are yet unfamiliar with our philosophy and benefits so that they may discover what millions already know:
When you are a member, it really is your credit union!
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.altiercu.org/