With Mobile Banking you can:
- Locate your nearest branch or ATM
- Browse up to date product information
- Login to our secure banking site to:
• Check your account balances
• View your transaction history
• Transfer money from or to your own accounts with People’s Choice Credit Union *
• Transfer money to other membership at People’s Choice Credit Union *
• Transfer money to other financial institutions *
• Pay a bill using BPAY®
• Pay Easy Payments via email address or sms
To learn more about mobile banking, please visit http://www.peopleschoicecu.com.au/faq/83/mobile-banking.aspx
If you experience compatibility issues with this updated version of the app the original app can be re-installed from here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fusion.PCULocator&hl=en
The People’s Choice redi2PAY app is a cardless payment method which means you no longer need to carry around cash or your credit card. The app makes payments easier by allowing you to tap and go and check your balance with just your Android phone.
Simply download the redi2PAY app, register your preferred Visa payWave card and then use the phone to make payments at any contactless point of sale outlet.
Things you should know:
- This service is only available to People’s Choice customers with Visa payWave issued cards
- It’s optimised for use with 4.4 KitKat Android or newer
- NFC functionality must be switched on
- You can only register one card at a time
- The app is available for use now wherever Visa payWave is accepted. Once you have downloaded and registered you can start to tap & pay straight away
- Can turn payWave ON and OFF
- Any account or transaction limits will still apply regardless of whether you use your phone to pay or your existing payWave card
To learn more about redi2PAY cardless payments, please visit http://www.peopleschoicecu.com.au/redi2PAY
Credit Union SA’s Mobile Banking App is ideal for when you need to do your banking on the run.
If you’re registered for Credit Union SA Internet Banking, you will automatically be registered for the Mobile Banking App.
With just a swipe and a tap, you can:
1. Securely and conveniently perform all your day to day banking, including:
o Check your account balances
o View your transaction history
o Transfer money between your accounts
o Transfer money to other Credit Union SA members
o Transfer money to accounts at other financial institutions
o Pay bills using BPAY
2. Locate branches and rediATMs that are closest to you
3. Find out about Credit Union SA’s products
4. Access a range of financial calculators
5. Contact Credit Union SA
And rest assured, it comes with all the same rigorous security measures as Credit Union SA’s Internet Banking.
We do not charge a licence fee for the app, however you may incur data charges from your mobile network provider for downloading and using the app on your mobile device.