FEATURES OF SMCU MOBILE BANKING
•Review account balances and transactions
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Locate surcharge-free ATM’s and SMCU branches
SAFE AND SECURE
Valley National Bank uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile devices.
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking. There is no charge from SMCU, but messaging and data rates may apply.
**Must have Bill Pay setup previously in Online Banking.
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to help prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides additional protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. The simple, easy-to-use tablet design will provide you with a simplified digital banking experience.
• View your account balances and activity — for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images.
• Available balance and pending deposits — Learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance.
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for quickly.
• Expand/collapse account details -- to see only the information you need.
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page.
• Credit card rewards balance – know at a glance your point total.
• Hot tasks – Simplifies the way you view your account activity, send and transfer money, deposit checks, and pay bills.
• Deposit checks using your Android tablet.
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at U.S. financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your tablet.
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use.
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts.
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news.
• Track your retirement account plans and balances.
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE.
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company.
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC.
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions.
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature.
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile.
• Identity permissions are necessary in order to enable you to access your contacts to prefill emails/phone numbers when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay.
• Photo permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature.
• Contacts permissions are necessary to enable you to prefill contact information (emails/phone numbers) when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay.
* Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
Minimum system requirements: Android OS v4.0 and higher are supported. If you aren't able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
The Wells Fargo CEO Mobile Android app delivers mobile versions of services you have through the CEO portal. With the CEO Mobile Android app you can easily monitor account balances and transactions, initiate and approve outgoing payments, deposit checks, receive alerts about critical transactions, manage commercial cards, and more. It has never been easier to access your accounts and perform critical tasks while you are away from the office, traveling for business, or on the go. The CEO Mobile app will save you time by alerting you when there are items requiring your attention. You can also review and approve transactions even when you don’t have your RSA SecurID® token.
Sign on with your CEO portal credentials. It is quick and easy to get started and there are no additional fees.*
Please note, customers with personal and small business accounts with Wells Fargo should download the Wells Fargo Mobile Android app for easy access to those accounts. Simply type “Wells Fargo Mobile” in the Google Play search field to get started.
*Carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
Requires Android OS version 4.0 or later.
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant may help you increase sales, enhance customer service, and grow profits—all from your smartphone or tablet.
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant makes card processing straightforward and convenient—whether in-person and on the go. This powerful app enables you to accept card payments right from your mobile device helping you process payments quickly and securely.
Accept payments with your smartphone or tablet
The Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant app turns your smartphone or tablet into a mini card processing terminal that can perform many of the same functions as a traditional point of sale terminal.
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant supports all major cards and provides real time processing and reporting capabilities. Cards can be swiped or keyed and once the transaction is completed, receipts can be emailed or sent via text message. Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant also offers tips and tax functionality.
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant provides 24/7 customer support to help you be successful. Just call 1-866-277-4820 to speak to a Support Specialist.
Before you can accept card payments with Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant, you’ll need to set up a payment processing account (if you don’t already have one).
We make opening a payment processing account practically effortless. Call 1-800-262-2893 Monday - Friday, between 7:00 and to 6:00 pm Pacific Time to get started.
Once you have a payment processing account, it’s easy to start accepting payments through your mobile device. Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Android Mobile device with data service plan (Internet access)
2. Payment processing account
3. Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant app
4. Optional card reader
You will now be ready to take payments from your customers anytime, anywhere. It’s that simple!
REWARDS THAT GO WHEREVER YOU DO
Use Membership Rewards® points toward recent eligible charges in the Amex Mobile app – from dining & entertainment to everyday needs, and more. And for some charges, use points right after you swipe!
ACCESS ON THE GO
Access your account, virtually anywhere you go -- quickly make a payment, and view your recent charges, activity and Membership Rewards points balance.
Receive protection alerts on your device when we detect unusual activity related to your Card, and verify charges in seconds
Log-in securely with the same user ID and Password you use on americanexpress.com
App and app features are available only for eligible Card accounts in the United States. American Express® prepaid cards and cards issued by non-American Express issuers are not eligible.
To log-in, Card Members must be enrolled in Manage Your Card Account. Enrollment is available in the app.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
All access to and use of this App is subject to and governed by the American Express End User License Agreement, Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
CHECK BALANCES - See current account balances for your checking, savings, and credit card accounts.
MOBILE DEPOSIT- Use your camera equipped Android device with autofocus to deposit checks.
VIEW TRANSACTIONS - View recent transaction history in your checking, savings, or credit card accounts and search for specific transactions by date, amount, or check number.
PAY BILLS - Make one-time bill payments to billers you have entered in PNC Online Banking.
TRANSFER FUNDS - Transfer funds between your eligible PNC banking accounts.
LOCATE PNC - Locate the nearest PNC Bank Branch or ATM using zip code or street address.
SECURITY - With PNC's Security Assurance, you can be confident that your personal and financial information will be protected while using PNC Mobile Banking.
For installation support, call: 1-800-762-2035
For general support, call: 1-800-PNC-BANK (762-2265)
PNC does not charge a fee for mobile banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. A supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking App. Use of the Mobile Deposit feature requires a supported camera-equipped device. An eligible PNC Bank account and PNC Bank Online Banking are required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the PNC Online Banking Service Agreement.
Capital One Credit Card Customers:
- Pay your bill, schedule upcoming payments, and manage funding accounts you can use to pay your bill
- Redeem your rewards or erase previous travel purchases with Purchase Eraser(SM)
Capital One 360 Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits with CheckMate(SM)
- Send Person2Person payments
- Activate your debit card and checkbooks
Capital One Bank Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits to your Capital One Bank accounts
- Pay bills from your Capital One Bank checking account
- Transfer funds between your Capital One Bank accounts
Your security is important to us. We use industry standard practices to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your information online and within our apps.
For support call 1-877-383-4802 or tweet @askcapitalone.
© 2015 Capital One and Capital One's family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Members FDIC
The SMCU Mobile app is completely secure and is protected by a robust 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Information can only be viewed on your registered mobile device, and your personal and financial information will never be stored on your device.
With SMCU Mobile, you can complete a full range of banking activities including:
• Check account balances
• Review recent account activity
• Transfer money between St. Mary’s Credit Union accounts
• Find St. Mary’s Credit Union ATMs and branch locations
To use the SMCU Mobile downloadable application, your mobile device must have an operating system that supports application downloads and may require a data service plan.
Founded in 1913, St. Mary’s Credit Union is a full service, Massachusetts chartered financial institution with more than $600 million in assets and six branches serving Worcester and Middlesex Counties.
For more information about St. Mary’s Credit Union and access to convenient and secure online banking and mobile banking services, visit www.abettercreditunion.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (866) 585.7628. St. Mary’s Credit Union is an Equal Housing Lender and is a member of the NCUA and MSIC.
Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with St. Mary’s Credit Union’s mobile banking service.
*Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.