- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Loans
- Find the closest ATM
- Find the closest Branch
• Check account balances and history
• View account details
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills for existing payees
• Read and create secure messages
• Locate UFCU branches and ATMs
• Mobile Check Deposit
To use Mobile Banking, log in using your Online Banking Login ID and password.
Here’s what you can do with the UFCU App:
- Deposit checks into your account by taking a picture of the front and back of the check.
- Check your latest account balances and transactions. View transactions for the past 12 months.
- Transfer money between accounts. Make one-time transfers or recurring transfers.
- Pay bills by scheduling one-time payments or recurring payments. Add new payees or remove existing payees.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs by using your current location, entering a zip code or address.
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity — for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
• Deposit checks using your Android phone
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile
• Identity permissions are necessary in order to enable you to access your contacts to prefill emails/phone numbers when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
• Photo permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Contacts permissions are necessary to enable you to prefill contact information (emails/phone numbers) when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.3 and higher are supported. If you aren’t able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
• If we suspect fraudulent activity on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you in the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
≠App is optimized for Android handset but is also compatible with Android tablets.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept all App Permissions to allow technical access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access or engage these functions until you actively initiate the related transactions, such as accessing your contacts to add recipients to Email/Mobile Transfers. For a detailed explanation, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues?
• Try clearing the browser and BofA app cache, then power off the device
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Mobile Deposit
- Bill Pay
- Pay Credit Cards
- Secure Messaging for support
University Credit Union is located in Los Angeles, CA and serves the financial needs of employees, students and alumni association members at universities in Southern California, including UCLA, Loyola Marymount University, Pepperdine University, Loyola Law School, and Mount St. Mary’s College, plus employees of the Getty Trust and West Los Angeles VA Medical Center.
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT
UCU’s Mobile Check Deposit gives you the freedom to deposit checks on your schedule, from anywhere! Save time: no need to drive to a branch or an ATM to make a deposit. Save money: no driving means you save on gas money. Take a quick picture of the front and back of your check, and send it in. That’s it! You have to try it!
24/7 ACCOUNT ACCESS
Deposit a check using your phone or tablet with Mobile Check Deposit! Check account balances, view transaction history, and view copies of your cleared checks. Make convenient and quick transfers within University Credit Union accounts. Through the Web Bill Pay option you can schedule a payment, and view completed and pending payments.
SAFE and SECURE
University Credit Union uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile service providers. Security measures block unauthorized access and protect your data, no matter how you access your accounts.
LOCATE AN ATM OR BRANCH
Quickly find fee-free ATMs, UCU branches and Shared Branches. Find locations near your work, home or travel destination for ultimate convenience. Search results are displayed in a map or page listing with addresses and branch contact information.
All University Credit Union members may use our Mobile Application for no charge. Your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
Consult our Frequently Asked Questions for quick answers about University Credit Union‘s Mobile Application.
• Mobile Check Deposit Added
o Deposit convenience from where ever you get a signal
o Deposit up to $5,000 per day
o Save time and money
• Update to ATM/Branch Locator
Can’t come to the branch? Take the branch with you. Our Android web‐app gives users the ability to:
View Recent Transactions
Pay Bills to Existing Payees
To get started, you’ll need to log into your existing Online Banking account and turn on Mobile Services. It’s easy to do and only takes seconds. Once you’ve allowed “Mobile Access” you can begin to login to Mobile Banking from your Android Device.