More from developer
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Pay bills to existing payees
• Search for Zions Bank Branches and ATMs
To use Zions Bank Mobile Banking, you must:
• Be a client of Zions Bank with a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account
• Be a registered Zions Bank Online Banking customer
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to a mobile internet data service*
*Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.
Zions Bank clients can now enjoy this exclusive deal-finding app that delivers both instant savings deals and cash back rewards from hundreds of local businesses in Utah and Idaho. The AmaZing Deals app provides TWO distinct ways to save when you pay using your Zions Bank Visa® card:
• For mobile coupons, you simply show the mobile coupon displayed in the app to the merchant and pay with your Zions Bank card.
• To earn cash back rewards, simply pay with your Zions Bank Visa® card at participating businesses and the rewards will be automatically deposited to your Zions Bank account.**
Our deals are negotiated directly with the local businesses, which means you get the best offers available. You’ll save hundreds on the things you buy every day. This program is available exclusively from Zions Bank, and is another example that “We haven’t forgotten who keeps us in business.®”
• Thousands of participating restaurants, retail shops, and more throughout Utah and Idaho—with new locations being added daily.
• GPS search. Find deals near you—wherever you are.
• Save 10%, 20%, even 50%** at participating businesses.
• Multiple-use mobile deals. Save as often as you wish.
For questions, drop us a line at email@example.com.
To start saving, simply download the app, verify your name and last 4 digits of your Zions Bank Visa® card and find big deals at great places near you.
Note: This app is available for Zions Bank Visa® cardholders only.
*Data rates may apply. Check with your service provider for details.
**AmaZing Deals requires the use of a Zions Bank Visa® debit or credit card. Issuance of credit cards is subject to credit approval; restrictions apply (See branch or ZionsBank.com® for details). Cash Back Rewards are typically deposited 30-45 days after every qualified purchase and a monthly processing fee of up to $2.50 is deducted from your earned Cash Rewards. PIN-based transactions do not qualify, so be sure to sign for your purchase. AmaZing Deals are only available from participating merchants. Merchants and offers are subject to change at any time and may vary by location, day, time or event. See ZionsAmaZingDeals.com for a current list of participating merchants and complete programs terms and conditions.
• Support of Android OS version 2.2 and greater
• A simple straightforward capture workflow
• Supports multiple depository accounts
• Real time notification to the user of duplicate suspects, image validation errors
• A secured channel for data transmissions
• No deposit data stored locally on the mobile device
• Database encryption
Zions Bank Treasury Management customers enter into a mobile remote deposit agreement, and must request that the mobile application be made available to the end users they authorize to use the service. Customers must also submit the required end user information to their Zions Bank Treasury Management representatives for the users to be registered in the remote deposit capture system. When the registration process is completed the users will receive notice that they may download the application and complete the enrollment process.
To complete the enrollment and gain access to this application, an end user must have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number, be connected to a mobile internet service provider, and read and agree to the User Agreement terms and conditions. Message and data rates may apply. Customers and users should check with their service providers as Zions Bank is not responsible for those charges.