List of supported banks.
American express bank
Bank of baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharastra
Catholic syrian bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of india
State bank of patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Union Bank of india
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM or Branch
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
Mit Banking 4A haben Sie alle Ihre Konten bei über 3.000 deutschen Kreditinstituten sowie PayPal bankübergreifend unter Kontrolle – einfach, zuverlässig und sicher.
100% SEPA-Banking. Keine Angst vor IBAN: Einfache Überweisung mit Kontonummer und BLZ durch integrierte IBAN-Hilfe.
Zahlungsverkehr mit Erinnerungsfunktion: Erledigen Sie jegliche Überweisung, begleichen Sie offene Rechnungen oder tätigen Sie wiederkehrende Zahlungen – unterwegs oder von zuhause.
Perfekt kategorisiert und langjährig abrufbar: Splitbuchungen, frei definierbare Kategorien und dynamische Regeln vereinfachen die detaillierte Auswertung der Umsätze – simpel und fast vollautomatisch.
Ihre sensiblen Finanzdaten sind im stark verschlüsselten Datentresor sicher aufgehoben - und mit Dropbox können sie sogar plattformübergreifend genutzt werden. Mandantenfähig: Um die Daten verschiedener Nutzer strikt zu trennen können Sie beliebig viele Datentresore anlegen.
Keine andere App kann so viel: Zum Beispiel Auslandsüberweisungen und Sammelaufträge tätigen oder echte elektronische Kontoauszüge abrufen.
Sicherheit groß geschrieben: Banking 4A steht für besonders sicheres Onlinebanking: Natürlich werden die neuen Chip-TAN, Smart-TAN und Mobile-TAN-Verfahren ebenso unterstützt wie die klassischen TAN-Verfahren. Darüber hinaus unterstützt Banking 4A sogar das HBCI-Sicherheitsverfahren RDH mit Schlüsseldateien und einer Schlüssellänge von bis zu 2048 Bit.
• Girokonto, Tagesgeld, Sparbuch, Wertpapierdepot, Kreditkarte, Festgeld, Währungskonto, PayPal, Offlinekonto, Kassenbestand
• Saldo, Umsätze, Überweisung, Terminaufträge, Daueraufträge, Lastschrift, Auslandsüberweisung
• Splitbuchungen und frei definierbare Kategorien
• Abruf elektronische Kontoauszüge
• Sammelüberweisungen und Sammellastschriften
• Beliebig viele getrennte Datentresore mit jeweils eigenem Passwort
• Unterstützung von HBCI Schlüsseldateien
• Import/Export von Kontoverbindungen, Zahlungen und Umsätzen als CSV, SEPA, MT-940 und mehr
• Plattformübergreifende Dropbox- oder WebDAV-Synchronisierung
• Überweisung aus QR-Code abfotografieren
• Deutsche Bank
• Commerzbank (nur HBCI Schlüsseldatei)
• Volks- und Raiffeisenbanken
• Sparda Banken
• PSD Banken
• ING DiBA
• DKB Bank
• Oldenburgische Landesbank (nur HBCI Schlüsseldatei)
• Und viele mehr: http://subsembly.com/de/finbanks.html
Folgende Banken werden NICHT unterstützt:
• Santander Bank ehem. SEB
• DAB Bank
• Bank of Scotland
• sämtliche Autobanken
Nur folgende Kreditkarten können abgerufen werden:
• Postbank (nur Saldo)
• VR-Banken in Bayern und BW (FIDUCIA)
• PSD Banken
• Sparda Banken
• Sparkassen (teilweise)
• Commerzbank (nur Privatkunden)
• DKB VISA via Screen-Scraping
• LBB (Amazon, AirBerlin, ADAC) via Screen-Scraping
In Banking 4A können keine HBCI Schlüsseldateien erstellt werden. Vorhandene HBCI Schlüsseldateien aus Quicken, WISO Mein Geld, StarMoney, eFix/eFIN, ALF BanCo und vielen anderen Programmen können direkt verwendet werden. Die Schlüsseldatei muss hierfür vom PC in den USB-Speicher in den Ordner 'Documents' kopiert werden.
This app does not work on rooted handsets
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account, just follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number. And you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
Or, if you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need a 5-digit passcode to log in. Easy as that.
• Manage your Barclays personal and business and Barclaycard personal accounts, on the go
• See all your recent transactions and check your latest balances
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Make payments to people you’ve paid before and people in your payee list
• Find your nearest Barclays branch or cash machine
• Log into Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry
• Manage your Barclays personal and business accounts together using 1 application and 1 secure log-in. Please note that if you have groups of accounts that are kept separate online you might need to set up Barclays Mobile Banking on a new phone or tablet for each group
Terms and conditions apply. You must be aged 16 or over to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
You can register for Barclays Mobile Banking whether you’re a sole or joint account holder. If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app. You’ll need to register for a Barclays current account first – but you can register for the MyBarclaycard app.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
You can only get Barclays Mobile Banking if you’re a sole signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You won’t be able to register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
Copyright © Barclays 2013. All rights reserved. Barclays Mobile Banking is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no. 122702). Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered no. 1026167.
StarMoney makes your banking faster and easier than ever thanks to its wide array of features:
✔ check account balances (individual account balances and total balance for all accounts)
✔ see account activity and transaction details (incl. pending transactions)
✔ create charts to analyze your finances
✔ make payments (single, scheduled, reference, reverse and SEPA transfers)*
✔ set up and manage standing orders*
✔ arrange direct debits*
✔ transfer money between linked accounts
✔ create and manage payment templates
✔ search for specific transactions
✔ create data backups on a memory card
✔ use the app in German, English or Turkish
* Supported TAN security methods: iTAN, chipTAN manual, chipTan comfort (optical), smartTAN +, sm@rtTAN optic, TAN one-step procedure, TAN generator, SecureTAN
MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS IN MULTIPLE BANKS IN ONE APP
StarMoney gives you access to any number of bank accounts you have in virtually every German financial institution with internet banking capability. These include:*
✔ current accounts
✔ fixed-term deposit accounts
✔ instant access savings accounts
✔ savings accounts
✔ loan accounts
✔ LBS mortgage saver accounts
✔ custody accounts (balances)
✔ credit card transactions (no DKB credit cards)
* Access depends on whether your bank makes it available online via HBCI PIN/TAN or FinTS PIN/TAN protocol. The following are examples of banks not compatible with StarMoney: Commerzbank, 1822direkt, TARGOBANK, BMW Bank, Volkswagen Bank, Santander Bank, Bank of Scotland.
Before buying, please check the compatibility with your bank atwww.starmoney.de/?starmoney-android
The security of StarMoney is tailored specifically for mobile use to provide a maximum level of protection for your money and personal data and in accordance with the provisions of the German financial institutions for online banking:
✔ communication via direct and secure interfaces
✔ high encryption
✔ automatic lock (the app locks itself after five minutes of non-use)
This makes sure that the access to your bank accounts is secure even if you lose your device. The highest security standards have also been tested and confirmed by TÜV (Technical Inspection Association).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
It only takes three easy steps to get started:
1. Download the app.
2. Define your password to access the app.
3. Set up your bank accounts – with the same login data you use for online-banking on your bank’s website.
Do you need help setting up your accounts or using other features of the app? Then take a look in the FAQ section or the user manual directly in the app.
For support questions (e.g. crashes, error messages etc.) or feedback related to the application, feel free to use the contact feature in the app or at http://www.starmoney.de/?kontaktformular-apps.
By purchasing and/or using this app, you fully accept the terms of the end user license agreement of the Star Finanz GmbH. You can find it at: http://www.starmoney.de/?lizenz-android
For more information, please visit http://www.starmoney.de/?starmoney-android
With Easy banking, your bank accompanies you everywhere on your smartphone or tablet. The app includes all the functions you need for your daily banking:
• Log on securely and easily with a password and device recognition.
• Check the balance of your current and savings accounts, view the history of the past six months and quickly find a transaction with the convenient search function.
• Closely monitor your credit card expenditure.
• View the balance of your investments.
• Immediately pay electronic invoices with Zoomit.
• Easily pay back your friends using their mobile number with Easy transfer.
• Use Assist to quickly find the right contact numbers in case of an emergency.
In short, the app is a pleasure to use and packaged in an attractive layout with clear visuals and icons.
Android OS 2.3.3 or higher.
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
Features for Personal Customers
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments
- Pay bills to established payees
- Send money to people by simply using their email address or mobile phone number
- Transfer funds among Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks by simply taking a picture of the front and back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank banking offices and ATMs
Features for Business Customers
- View account balances (prior day closing ledger and current day available)
- Initiate internal transfers
- Approve wire transfers
** Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. However, you must have a web-enabled cell or smart phone to use Mobile Banking. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
• Transfer funds in real time between all your accounts, regardless of whether they're held at KBC or at other banks (unique on the Belgian market).
• Check your account balance and transactions going back up to a year.
• Manage details of your beneficiaries.
• Load your KBC Prepaid Card in real time and view its and your credit card's details at any time.
• Enter and manage planned transaction orders like savings orders or credit transfers with an execution date in the future.
• Save for something you'd really like, such as a new TV or a city trip, using one of our Save for Goals accounts. You can add a photo of what you're saving for, specify how much you need to save for it (and check how you're doing using our handy savings meter) and even ask your friends to help you achieve your goal via Facebook.
• Use our handy Scash (scan & cash) facility to scan a QR code to make payments quickly between two smartphones running the KBC Mobile Banking app.
You can do it all with this extremely easy-to-use app. Simply log in and sign your transactions using a personal PIN. The app also lets you do more when used along with your card reader. For instance, you'll be able to create a new beneficiary, manage your limits, or make a credit transfer for an amount that exceeds the mobile limit.
Interested? Download the app and try out our demo version. You only have to register once in our app. All you need is your bank card and KBC Card Reader … and you’re off. Learn more at m.kbc.be/mobile.
The app will ask you for a number of permissions, which KBC will never use improperly. Such permissions are required for:
• Storage (modifying or deleting the contents of your USB storage)
This allows you to save photos to the app.
• Network communication (full Internet access)
This allows you to connect to the bank.
• Phone calls (reading phone status and identity)
This allows you to contact KBC directly using the telephone numbers listed in the Contact option in the menu.
• Hardware settings (creating photos and videos)
This allows you to use the camera to add personal photos to your profile and/or KBC Save for Goals accounts.
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
The updated app for all 4.x Android smartphones and tablets offers a carefully crafted mobile experience. Complete everyday CIBC banking transactions conveniently and securely with an improved look and feel, including new slide-out navigation.
Deposit your cheques
Deposit your Canadian dollar cheques by using your device. Just take a picture of both sides of your endorsed cheque, enter the dollar amount, select the account you would like to make your deposit to, and submit it.
Check account balances on all of your eligible CIBC products.
Review transaction history
Review details of your transaction history for up to 7 years for deposit, credit cards and other eligible credit accounts. Your running balance is shown on your deposit accounts to help you keep track of your spending.
Easy bill payments
Pay your bills now or schedule a post-dated payment on your registered bills. Set up new payees in addition to those already existing in Online Banking.
Transfer funds between your eligible CIBC accounts. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer™1 to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients using CIBC Mobile Banking.
Review upcoming transactions
Upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers, are available for review and cancellation if necessary in an easy-to-read calendar view.
Search or use the built-in GPS to find nearby branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisors.
As long as you're currently enrolled in CIBC Online Banking, you can use the same card number, password and personal verification questions to sign on to CIBC Mobile Banking.
You can be reassured that your privacy and security is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee.
Please note: We understand your concerns and assure you that your information is only used to make your CIBC Mobile Banking experience an even better one. Learn more about the app permissions at www.cibc.com/mobilepermissions.
Although CIBC will not charge any fees in addition to your service plan to access mobile banking, additional service fees may be charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
*When adding e-Transfer recipients, the App can access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted or shared with CIBC.
Please note: the new enhanced Android experience is only available on devices that use Android 4.x software and above. However, the previous version of CIBC Mobile Banking will still support Android users who are using older Android software.
® Trademark of CIBC.
™1 Trademark of INTERAC Inc.; CIBC authorized user of mark.
• Find a Lloyds Bank branch or Cashpoint® or LINK ATMs in the UK
• Log on with your usual Internet Banking details
• View balances and transaction history
• Check your credit card limit and pay a credit card bill
• Make transfers between your Lloyds Bank UK personal current and savings accounts
• Set up and make payments
• Change some of your personal details
• Manage your existing overdraft
• Find useful Lloyds Bank phone numbers
- And enjoy a high level of security.
Even if you’re not a Lloyds Bank customer, you can use the app to find any Lloyds Bank branch or Cashpoint ® and LINK ATMs in the UK.
You don’t need to register to use the app’s Mobile Banking services if you’re already a Lloyds Bank personal Internet Banking customer. Simply log on with your usual details wherever you have signal. If you haven’t registered for Internet Banking yet, you can do so using the app.
Keeping you safe online
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy. And our online and mobile banking guarantee means we’ll refund your money in the unlikely event you experience fraud when using this app – as long as you’ve been careful, for example, by taking reasonable steps to keep your security information safe).
Some things you can do to help protect yourself when using this app:
• Treat mobile security as seriously as you treat computer security.
• Take care when entering personal information in public places.
• Find out what software your phone provider offers to protect you online.
• Switch off Bluetooth when you’re not using it
• Don’t accept or open any applications or MMS messages from unknown senders
• Use your mobile phone’s security lock or PIN
Mobile Banking is designed for use in the UK. We don’t charge you for using it but your mobile operator may charge for some services. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality.
Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal Internet Banking customers only. Use of it is subject to our Internet Banking terms and conditions www.lloydsbank.com/legal.asp
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and/or Google may get data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) or data that can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
Cashpoint® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
This app and Mobile Banking are operated by Lloyds Bank plc (registered in England and Wales (no. 2065), registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 191240.
The application may be used by Customers who have purchased products from the following packages:
- Individual Customer: Standard, Comfort, Comfort Direct, Premium, Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen or Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen Diamond
- Company: Złoty, Srebrny, Platynowy, Walutowy, Terminalowy, Oszczędnościowy, R-Direct
Mobilny Bank may also be used by Corporate Customers to view their products.
The application is available in two languages - Polish and English.
• CURRENT BALANCE INDICATOR – indicator shows current account balance before logging in. Information is presented as a percentage
• ACCOUNTS - balance, history, operation details, sending SMS with account number
• TRANSFERS – transfers to defined recipients, between owns accounts, domestic payments
• CARDS - debit and credit cards, including list of uncollected and rejected credit card operations; ability to restrict credit or debit card, card details and many more
• LOANS – information about loans
• DEPOSITS – deposit offer, opening new deposit and details
• CURRENCIES - currency rates and history of exchange rates
• R-DEALER - FX transactions, exchange transactions
• PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
• MOBILE TOP-UP
• RAIFFEISEN POLBANK BRANCHES’ and ATM’s locator.
Contact with Call Center or Personal Advisor (Premium Banking and Private Banking)
Please note that this functionality applies to Individual customers. The functionality for Small Business and Corporate Clients can be viewed in the demo available after installing the application.
Mobile Bank is a completely secure solution.
• access password-protected,
• encrypted data transmission,
• no sensitive data stored in the phone memory
• transactions are accepted with one-time password,
• resistance to phishing.
Download Mobilny Bank and discover all the options in the application demo. Ask your local branch about availability in your country.
• Check account balances and transactions
• Schedule and manage payments
• Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
• Schedule and pay bills with BPAY ®
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia or one of our Global Alliance Partners’ ATMs when overseas
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• View and save eStatements
• Landscape view
Mobile Banking gives you the same great security features as Online Banking. Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
• Open a savings or transaction account within 60 seconds
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
• Travel checklist and currency converter
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Or call technical support on: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
1. This service is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Westpac New Zealand customers should visit https://sec.westpac.co.nz/mobile on their mobile.
2. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
3. The research and share trading service is only available to Westpac Online Investing customers. To apply, visit westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting. Online investing through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, this information is directed to and available for Australian residents only. You should read the Financial Services Guide ("FSG"), which is available at westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting.
4. Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
5. Optimised for Android version 2.3.3 and above on Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, HTC 1, HTC 1X, Nexus 4
Mobile banking gives you a complete overview of your accounts including accounts assigned to you, your loans and insurance policies and all pending payments from your accounts. You can transfer money between your accounts, pay bills, stop, start and delete payments.
NOTE: Our mobile banking requires that you use a password for mobile services. The new password can be set in online banking. Log into online banking and select: "Mobil"> "Koder og passord"> "Passord" and set your own password.
Other features include SMS Banking, IOU, mortgage and savings calculator, cancel card the possibility to make insurance claims to SpareBank 1 Forsikring. You can also easily contact us for financial advice, apply for a mortgage, and contact us to start a saving scheme.
We love comments and feedback. Please contact us through social media or join our customer panel. You can do this inside the app. You can also check out our latest video clips on YouTube.
If you are not a customer at SpareBank 1, you can easily contact us from the application or become a customer on www.sparebank1.no
Register directly on your phone
• No need to visit a pavilion, phone or go online to register.
Set recurring transactions
• Whether you’re paying bills or transferring funds between accounts, you can easily set the start date, frequency and end date of recurring transactions and not worry about them again.
Update your info
• You don’t have to jump through hoops to do tasks as simple as updating your address and phone number, resetting your password, or changing your personal verification questions.
Check account balances
• Check account balances on all of your PC Financial® deposit, borrowing and investment accounts.
• Pay bills you’ve already set up in PC Financial® Online Banking or set up new bills and future bill payments so you don’t miss a deadline.
• Transfer money between your eligible PC Financial® banking accounts or other banks.
See past and upcoming transactions
• View past and upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers.
Send and receive INTERAC® e-Transfers
• Send and receive INTERAC® e-Transfers to anyone on your recipient list or add new recipients from your contact list*. You can also check the status of the e-Transfer.
Locate bank machines and pavilions
• Use the GPS on your device to find nearby PC Financial® and CIBC bank machines and PC Financial® pavilions
View cheque images
• View enlarged images of all your cleared cheques.
• View statements for your accounts
If you're currently enroled in President’s Choice Financial® Online Banking, you can use the same card number, password and personal verification questions to sign on to PC Financial® Mobile Banking for Android.
Security while you bank
Ensuring the safety of your information online is vitally important. When you bank using the PC Financial® mobile banking app, your information is protected under the PC Financial® Personal Banking Online Security Guarantee. You can bank with confidence knowing your privacy is safe for more information just look under Security at pcfinancial.ca
Although PC Financial® will not charge any fees to access mobile banking, additional service fees may be charged by your internet or wireless service provider for access through your electronic device. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific electronic device.
*When sending e-Transfers, you can have the President’s Choice Financial® mobile banking app access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted to or shared with PC Financial®.
®PC, President's Choice, PC Financial and President's Choice Financial are trademarks of Loblaws Inc.
INTERAC® is a registered trademark of INTERAC Inc. CIBC a licensee of the marks.
President’s Choice Financial® personal banking services are provided by the direct banking division of CIBC.
Banking services not available in Quebec.
More from developer
Zions Bank clients can now enjoy this exclusive deal-finding app that delivers both instant savings deals and cash back rewards from hundreds of local businesses in Utah and Idaho. The AmaZing Deals app provides TWO distinct ways to save when you pay using your Zions Bank Visa® card:
• For mobile coupons, you simply show the mobile coupon displayed in the app to the merchant and pay with your Zions Bank card.
• To earn cash back rewards, simply pay with your Zions Bank Visa® card at participating businesses and the rewards will be automatically deposited to your Zions Bank account.**
Our deals are negotiated directly with the local businesses, which means you get the best offers available. You’ll save hundreds on the things you buy every day. This program is available exclusively from Zions Bank, and is another example that “We haven’t forgotten who keeps us in business.®”
• Thousands of participating restaurants, retail shops, and more throughout Utah and Idaho—with new locations being added daily.
• GPS search. Find deals near you—wherever you are.
• Save 10%, 20%, even 50%** at participating businesses.
• Multiple-use mobile deals. Save as often as you wish.
For questions, drop us a line at email@example.com.
To start saving, simply download the app, verify your name and last 4 digits of your Zions Bank Visa® card and find big deals at great places near you.
Note: This app is available for Zions Bank Visa® cardholders only.
*Data rates may apply. Check with your service provider for details.
**AmaZing Deals requires the use of a Zions Bank Visa® debit or credit card. Issuance of credit cards is subject to credit approval; restrictions apply (See branch or ZionsBank.com® for details). Cash Back Rewards are typically deposited 30-45 days after every qualified purchase and a monthly processing fee of up to $2.50 is deducted from your earned Cash Rewards. PIN-based transactions do not qualify, so be sure to sign for your purchase. AmaZing Deals are only available from participating merchants. Merchants and offers are subject to change at any time and may vary by location, day, time or event. See ZionsAmaZingDeals.com for a current list of participating merchants and complete programs terms and conditions.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Pay bills to existing payees
• Search for Zions Bank Branches and ATMs
To use Zions Bank Business Mobile Banking, you must:
• Be a client of Zions Bank with a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account
• Be a registered Zions Bank Business Online Banking customer
• Be entitled as a Company System Administrator (CSA) within Business Online Banking
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to a mobile internet data service*
*Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.