With our CTB Mobile App you can:
• Access your Online Banking accounts
• Pay bills anytime from anywhere with Bill Pay***
• Deposit checks
• Transfer funds between your Community Trust Bank personal accounts
• View and activate cash back offers
• Locate banking centers and ATMs
• Contact Us by phone, email or go to our website
* There is no fee from Community Trust Bank. Wireless carrier data usage rates may apply.
** Customers must be enrolled in CTB's Online Banking to use the Mobile Banking Application.
*** Customers must be enrolled in CTB's Online Bill Pay to pay bills from the Mobile Banking Application.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.ctbonline.com/pages/privacy
These features include:
- Check your account balances and available funds
- View recent and pending transactions
- Transfer money between your First Trust Bank accounts*
- Transfer money to any UK Bank or Building Society Accounts *
- Pay bills*
- Get up to date currency conversion rates using our foreign exchange calculator
- Find your nearest branch and cash machine
- Plus.....you can stay in touch with us on Twitter
* You can transfer funds and pay bills to existing accounts and companies already set up on your Online Banking.
Foreign exchange calculator - helps you work out the conversion of sterling to other currencies around the world.
Find your nearest First Trust Bank branch or First Trust Bank cash machine anywhere in Northern Ireland.
Stay connected with us through our Twitter feed.
If you’re already registered for Online Banking, you can start using First Trust Bank Mobile Banking straight away. Just download the app, log on using your Online login details and start banking.
If you’re not registered for Online Banking call 028 9034 6034, visit www.firsttrustbank.co.uk or call into your nearest branch to sign-up today.
First Trust Bank is a trademark of AIB Group (UK) p.l.c. (a wholly owned subsidiary of Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c.), incorporated in Northern Ireland. Registered Office 4 Queen’s Square, Belfast BT1 3DJ. Registered Number NI 18800. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.