They can also check their card balance, card expiry date, view the last 30 transactions such as payment and top up, register for Auto Top-Up by Credit/Debit Card and view RSVP balance.
Please note that the application depends on your NFC-enabled Android phone to read your FlashPay card details. Performance may differ from phone to phone.
With this application, you’ll receive the latest updates on PAssion Card promotions and happenings on-the-go! Want to find out how many TapForMore points you have accumulated so far at Cold Storage, Market Place, Shop N Save, Giant and/or Guardian Health & Beauty stores? Now you can. And, that’s not all! Do look out for our contests & quizzes to win attractive prizes and premiums.
Download the application today and Celebrate. Live. Bond. Play. Learn with PAssion always!
*Profile setup is required for access to certain modules and is currently available to PAssion ez-link Card Holders only.
The EZ-Link Imagine American Express Prepaid Card is the coolest way to do everything you’ve always imagined doing.
It’s a normal ez-link card; but also doubles as a prepaid card. You can use this new multi functional prepaid card wherever American Express is accepted and use it on buses and trains too! On top of that you can expect cash rebates, unique privileges on your travels, plus the most awesome deals and discounts.
With the Imagine mobile app, cardholders can now view the latest merchant offers, card transactions and balances in real-time. It empowers young adults to manage and control their finances on the go, anytime, anywhere.
Activate Your Imagine Card
Register Your Imagine Card
View account balance
View past transactions
Add up to 5 Cards to your account
Calculate rebates earned
Suspend/Reactivate your Imagine spending purse
Updates on the latest deals
To find out more, visit www.imaginecard.com.sg
This application works even without any data or network connection and is Ad-Free.
- View card balance
- View card expiry date
- View recent transaction history
- Save history of presented cards (up to 10)
- Remove history of saved cards
- View map of journey taken in MRT / LRT (requires internet connection)
1. Not applicable for Single Trip Paper Ticket.
2. Current version of the application may not work on some handsets but we are working progressively to extend to most smart phones.
We welcome your feedback and hope to give you updates regularly.
To find how to use please visit: http://youtu.be/NQf-ebsmqgc
1. Register for M1 Prepaid MasterCard
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Postal code
- Mailing address
- Security question and answer
2. Enter registration code to complete registration process
3. M Card Top-up
- One-time Top-up or Schedule M Card Auto Top-up
- Modify M Card Auto Top-up details
- Terminate M Card number (s) from Auto Top-up
4. View Account Balance
5. View Statement i.e. last ten (10) MasterCard transactions
6. View Merchant Deals & Promotion
NFC payment services on M1 are contactless payment card accounts that enable your M1 endorsed NFC mobile phone to make a secured contactless payment by simply tapping your phone at a NFC enabled payment terminal like MasterCard® PayPass or ez-link.
Please note that this Mobile Wallet application only works with an M1 NFC SIM installed on an M1 endorsed NFC mobile phone. The current list of phone models are:
- Samsung Galaxy Advance
- Samsung Galaxy Express
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE
- Sony Xperia S
- Sony Xperia SP
- Sony Xperia Z
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra
- Sony Xperia Z1
- Sony Xperia Z2
- Sony Xperia T2 Ultra
- Sony Xperia M2
- LG Optimus G E975
- LG Optimus G Pro
- LG Optimus G Pro 2
- LG Optimus G2
- LG G Flex
- LG G3
- HTC One
- HTC One Max
- HTC One (M8)
This list will be updated continuously and may be found at https://www.m1.com.sg/nfc#NFCEnabledPhones
1. My Cards
Lets you access and view all the payment services that you have subscribed to. At present, you may view and manage the M1 NFC Prepaid MasterCard® account & NFC ez-link account:
- Make payment
- Set default
- See account details
- Check balance
- View transaction history
2. New Cards
Allows you to explore and discover the list of available NFC payment services on M1.
- Subscribe to preferred payment service
- Load preferred payment service into M1 Mobile Wallet
- Once subscribed, it will appear under “My Cards” menu
Lists all exclusive merchant promotions available for NFC payment services on M1.
Allows you to manage your M1 Mobile Wallet
- Turn NFC contactless communication interface access ON/OFF
- Turn default payment setting ON/OFF
- Manage Mobile Wallet’s passcode
- Activate NFC reader to enable phone to read information from readable NFC tags or share files with another NFC phone
As contactless payments by NFC will be accepted at over 30,000 retail points in Singapore, so whether you are paying for a meal, taking a taxi, or buying groceries, paying with M1 Mobile Wallet will save you time.
In the near future, the M1 Mobile Wallet will let you purchase tickets, download coupons, book a cab and more; making your life convenient and ever exciting.
- New: M-Coupons
- Configure your credit cards to see deals relevant to you
- See outlets with deals on your cards by location, including those nearby
- Search outlets with offers by restaurant name, cuisine type and credit card name
- Easy & fast access to your favourite restaurants with offers on your cards
- Outlet details such as address, phone, map & directions and user rating
- Share your comments, restaurant tips and reviews via Facebook and Twitter
- Augmented reality to locate restaurants
- Many more features and offers coming soon…
Find out how the Samsung Gear S makes your life easier with this intuitive Experience App.
Samsung Gear S Experience App Overview
- Take a look at the elegant curved design and comfortable fit with rich and intuitive UI.
2. Advance Wearable Communicator
- Discover the awesome ways to stay connected even when you are away from your phone with 3G or Wi-Fi connection
3. Leading Edge Wearable Features
- Dive into Gear S extended productivity features & stand-alone applications
4. Personal Fitness Monitor
- Find out more about Gear S enhanced sensors, built-in GPS and robust S Health features designed to help you stay fit and motivated
Devices supported: Android Smartphone (4.0 or above)
THE FIRST ALARM CLOCK TO DO GOOD DEEDS
Power Sleep functions like an alarm clock. When you go to sleep, your smartphone or tablet requests a data package from the SIMAP server (Similarity Matrix of Proteins) at the University of Vienna and starts calculating. When your alarm rings, the process ends and the package is recorded in the SIMAP database. Fully automatically and for free – Doing good has never been easier.
Your network operator may charge you to download the app and data packages via a mobile data network or WiFi. Please ask your mobile wireless or internet provider about rates and data volumes.
HOW IT WORKS
Power Sleep uses BOINC, a technology for distributed computing, as the basis for using the unused processor power of your smartphone or tablet only when you don't need it.
To ensure everything runs smoothly:
Remember that your smartphone or tablet must be connected to a charger and switched on
You must be connected to a WiFi network so that Power Sleep can start calculating
Please ask your internet provider about rates and data volumes
You have the possibility to change your standard settings so that the data packages can also be calculated via the mobile data network
Please ask your wireless provider about costs and data volumes
Exceeding your data volume can lead to additional costs
The average amount of data transmitted is 1 MB per package for download and about half the size for upload
The estimated duration for the calculation takes between 30 minutes and 1 hour per data package – the longer you sleep, the more data packages can be calculated
All functions remain available during the use of Power Sleep
Power Sleep functions on Android smartphones and tablets from version 2.3 with ARM processors onwards. For optimal use, we recommend smartphones and tablets from Android version 4.1.
Samsung and the University of Vienna do not collect any of your personal data. Your processor power is used solely for the benefit of scientific research.
To find out more about the permissions requested by Power Sleep click on the link powersleep-faq.samsung.at. You will find all the details under the point “Security”.
Learn more about Power Sleep – powersleep.samsung.at
Learn more about SIMAP – boincsimap.org
Learn more about BOINC – boinc.berkeley.edu
FOR CONNECTION PROBLEMS
An app update can cause connection failures with the SIMAP server. To solve the problem, the connection must be re-initialized for the new app version. Please restart your smartphone or tablet and start Samsung Power Sleep again.
From the latest product information on the Samsung SMART CAMERA NX System to beautiful sample photos, videos and more.
Today I want to show you that 'Samsung Galaxy S4 Golocker' theme!
You should install..
1. Please install your phone in Golancher,Golocker app.
2.Okay,open 'Golocker' and please click the 'Samsung Galaxy S4' , Please Click the Apply button.
3.Please turn off the security of your phone.(Patterns,Pin....)
How can I Use?
1. Get off the unlock icon in the bottom three icons of iridescent.
2. Call icon is green, the left-most icon is sunshine.
3. The message icon is orange, the right-most icon sunshine.
Thanks for reading this Explanation^^
Have a nice day!!
-Make by minjoon
★ Easy to use card linked offers. Register a credit card and add amazing offers. Receive notification and a credit on next statement. No need to show anything at checkout.
★ Discover all the benefits from Samsung Wallet partners!
★ Convenient and intuitive interface for everyone!
Samsung Wallet is a one-stop destination for all your tickets, loyalty cards, membership cards, and coupons. Start adding tickets or cards from apps you love! Look for the “Load to Samsung Wallet” button within your favorite apps, tap it, and you are set.
▶ Key features of Samsung Wallet
- Automatically groups coupons, tickets, and membership cards by type for easy and convenient access
- Set time/location notifications for each ticket
- Supports data syncing between multiple devices
- Discover grocery coupons and digitally save them to loyalty card of participating groceries
▶ Supported devices
- Galaxy S3
- Galaxy S4
- Galaxy S4 Active
- Galaxy S5
- Galaxy S5 Active
- Galaxy Note 1
- Galaxy Note 2
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy Note Edge
1. Download Samsung Wallet.
2. Sign in using your Samsung account.
3. Enjoy various features of Samsung Wallet.
▶ List of affiliated partners
[Airlines] MHmobile, Qantas Airways, United Airlines, Deutsche Lufthansa, S7 Airlines
[Tickets] Amtrak, WorldMate
[Coupons] Coupons.com, Valpak, Yowza!!
[Memberships] SpotOn, Gyft, eGifter, American Express, Fidall, Walgreens Co., Bellycard, Inc.,
[Hotel/lodging] HRS Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda.com, Expedia Hotels & Flights, HostelWorld
※ Samsung account is required to use Samsung Wallet.
※ Services may be restricted without a USIM card inserted into the device.
Stay connected with the Samsung Cares app!
Samsung Cares brings you support on the go.
Seamless navigation for online support and service tracking information for your product.
You can find FAQs, Videos, and easy to follow Self-diagnosis.
If for some reason you can’t find the answer you’re looking for or need additional help you can connect with us at any time through Facebook, Twitter, or Remote Service simply by using the contact options.
> Our FAQs and How-To Videos have everything you need to help troubleshoot your Samsung product.
> Track your service status with this easy to use the app.
> Connect with us through Facebook, Twitter, Remote Service and more.
> Use self-diagnosis for your mobile phone through Smart Care.
Exciting Features include:
1. Instant Rewards Redemption - Simply redeem your DBS Points with mobile eVouchers to be used at most department stores.
2. Location Based Offers.
3. Exclusive Mobile Coupons and more.
EZ-Link app comes with an array of services and NFC functionalities in one easy to use app, you can now enjoy a wide range of services that EZ-Link has to offer.
¤ With 'Activate!', you can register your ez-link cards and track your transaction history for up to 3 months. Get covered with the insurance coverage for unauthorise usage of your ez-link card and protect yourself against loss of your ez-link cards! Get your remaining monies back by nominating another ez-link card to get your refunds when your cards are reported lost.*
¤ Click into EZ-Deals and look out for exclusive deals available to our customers. Enjoy discounts at our merchants simply by using your ez-link card as the payment of choice!
¤ With NFC, be the first to use your phone to make payments at retail outlets! Introducing the first of its kind, the NFC ez-link purse now resides in your NFC enabled SIM card and acts as an ez-link card. Tap and go for purchases at EZ-Link¡¯s NFC enabled merchants!
(Do note that you'll require an NFC enabled phone with an NFC SIM card to be able to use the NFC tab function. To get your NFC enabled phone/ NFC SIM card, please approach your mobile network operator-M1, Singtel or StarHub) #
News & Support
To get news and updates on the EZ-Link app:
EZ-Link NFC: www.ezlinknfc.com
* Terms & Conditions Apply. For more information, visit www.ezlinkactivate.com.sg
# For more information on EZ-Link NFC, visit www.ezlinknfc.com
*Do note that Card Registration for Activate! is only applicable for EZ-Link CEPAS card / purse that are issued by EZ-Link Pte Ltd
* Concession cards are not issued by EZ-Link Pte Ltd, hence cannot be read using this EZ-Link App
* Please keep a look out for next newer version
• Activate your FEVO Card
• Register your FEVO Card
• Top-up your FEVO Card
• Review your transaction history
• Check your remaining FEVO Card balance
FEVO can be used internationally, including mobile and online transactions – wherever MasterCard® is accepted.
FEVO also comes with an ez-link transit function, which allows you to get around local public transport in Singapore. You can also use it at EZ-Link accepted merchants island-wide, including Electronic Road Pricing (ERP)* and Electronic Parking System (EPS) payments in the new Dual-Mode In-vehicle Unit (IU).
Shop, dine and travel with an all-in-one card!
To find out more, visit www.fevocard.com.sg