New version is too obtrusive The recent versions that pop up a shade over the entire screen when connecting to the proxy make this app unusable. It keeps kicking me out of the current app whenever I disconnect/reconnect to my proxy. ##PLEASE## put back some sorry of "silent" mode that doesn't take over your screen all the time. Other than that, I love this app and will give 5 stars when this issue is fixed.
Android Lollipop After upgrading my Nexus 7 2013 LTE to android Lollipop there is an error connecting autoproxy. It says " only position independent executables (PIE) are supported.
It couldn't be any better Please never stop developing. This app is of great use. But it suddenly stops working for me. I have to restart to let the app work again.
Error on lollipop After changing to Infinix Hot 2, it gives error... Failed to start proxy, only independent executables are supported
GREAT APP BUT NOT WORKING ON ANDROID L It is a great app... I was using it perfectly on android KK... But after i updated to android L it stopped working.... Please update the app asap...
ANDROID LOLLIPOP PROBLEM Fix it to work for android v5.1..and ill give you 5star😈😇
Version 0.75 beta
- Several bugfixes
- Updated holo layout
- Option to check if proxy is at specified address before connection
- Expanded notification shows sent bytes through proxy (Android > 4.1)
- option on notification to disconnect (Android > 4.1)
- Lite version now auto-connects as well (no need to open app)
- Logs now saved to sdcard (Android/data/com.mgranja.autoproxy_lite/cache)