New version is too obtrusive The recent versions that pop up a shade over the entire screen when connecting to the proxy make this app unusable. It keeps kicking me out of the current app whenever I disconnect/reconnect to my proxy. ##PLEASE## put back some sorry of "silent" mode that doesn't take over your screen all the time. Other than that, I love this app and will give 5 stars when this issue is fixed.
Android Lollipop After upgrading my Nexus 7 2013 LTE to android Lollipop there is an error connecting autoproxy. It says " only position independent executables (PIE) are supported.
It couldn't be any better Please never stop developing. This app is of great use. But it suddenly stops working for me. I have to restart to let the app work again.
GREAT APP BUT NOT WORKING ON ANDROID L It is a great app... I was using it perfectly on android KK... But after i updated to android L it stopped working.... Please update the app asap...
ANDROID LOLLIPOP PROBLEM Fix it to work for android v5.1..and ill give you 5star😈😇
Error on lollipop After changing to Infinix Hot 2, it gives error... Failed to start proxy, only independent executables are supported
Version 0.75 beta
- Several bugfixes
- Updated holo layout
- Option to check if proxy is at specified address before connection
- Expanded notification shows sent bytes through proxy (Android > 4.1)
- option on notification to disconnect (Android > 4.1)
- Lite version now auto-connects as well (no need to open app)
- Logs now saved to sdcard (Android/data/com.mgranja.autoproxy_lite/cache)
HTTPS/UDP/FTP/DNS/ECHO tunneling, anonymization and anti-censorship solution